Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions

"Ali is a naughty girl while working away."

38
5 Comments 5
5.5k Views 5.5k
872 words 872 words

Author's Notes

"Ali and I have a long distance something. Sharing sexy filth and photos mostly after a drink or two. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We connect on many levels and one day, when the planets align, we will get together and f*ck!"

My phone pinged with a text from Ali. I’ve been bad, very bad.

This was followed almost immediately by a photo of her puffy wet pussy glistening in the flashlight of her phone’s camera.

Are you angry, Daddy?

I didn’t reply. My cock was already growing hard and I knew details would follow if I remained quiet.

Sure enough, a few moments later another ping, and Ali’s confession continued.

I put on the black thong you bought me but no bra. My hard nipples were clearly visible through my tight black cotton t-shirt and it felt amazing to stroke and pinch them before I plucked up the courage to open my door and cross the corridor. The boarding house was so dark and quiet. I thought my heart would beat out of my chest. I was scared but also so very horny. My tummy had butterflies — and so did my pussy!

I held my breath as I tried the door handle to his room. I don’t know what I’d have done if it had been locked and he’d heard me trying to get in.

Anyway, it opened and, although the light was off, he softly called my name. I let out a sigh of relief. I hadn’t read the signs incorrectly. He was expecting me. So far so good.

I got onto the bed in the dark and he pulled me to him and I kissed him.

Ah, damn, end of message! I slowly stroked my hardening length waiting for my phone to ping again. It did.

I’m so naughty Daddy. I’ll stop telling you if you want me to.

I didn’t want her to stop. Not ever, and definitely not now with my erection throbbing. I wanted all the details.

I sent: Carry on, baby girl, tell me what happened. I promise I won’t be angry or jealous.

In seconds, she continued.

He kissed me softly and gently at first then he held my head as he kissed me harder. He stroked down my back until he was cupping my arse, still kissing me. You know how much I love that don’t you?

I pulled the duvet off him and felt his cock twitch as I stroked it. It was good and thick; my favourite kind of cock. I moved down the bed so I could suck it. He tasted good. I licked all around the fat head, sucked it in, then pushed it out. I stroked and squeezed his balls as I sucked and licked. I know how much you like that and I hoped he would too. His groans and the way he thrust his hips to shove his cock deep into my mouth suggested he did.

Agata_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Agata_Stone

He twisted 'round so he could lick my dirty, cheating cunt while I sucked him even harder. He pulled my thong to one side and moaned into my pussy.

He made me cum, Daddy. He sucked my clit into his mouth and played his tongue over it. He pushed one then two fingers into my tight, wet tunnel and eased his thumb into my arse. He sucked and licked and pushed in and out and I couldn’t stop myself. I came hard, shaking all over. My legs were like jelly.

Another pause. God, I was so aroused at this point. She knew what turned me on, and, boy, did she love to tease me!

Then I read: Do you really want to know any more? I’m a bit scared to tell you.

I texted back: Yes, tell me. Don’t make me wait any longer.

Almost immediately came: He picked me up and lay me back on the bed. He pulled my thong off and got between my legs. I felt his thick cock touch my pussy.

I know I should have stopped him but… well, I didn’t want to. I wanted to let him take me and use me. I loved the way he took control, just like you do. Are you angry, Daddy?

There was a very brief pause and then up popped: He pushed his cock into me, and I was so wet it fitted quite easily. He didn’t last long in my tight little tunnel. I let him cum in me. He asked, and I let him. I know I shouldn’t, but he said he wanted to and I needed to feel him pump his thick sticky cum right into me. So I said yes, Daddy. You’re annoyed and angry, aren’t you?

I couldn’t believe it. She had fucked him. Worse, she had let him cum inside her. I was conflicted, to say the least. It was the sexiest and horniest thing I’d heard and she was being contrite but still...

I shook my head and let the green-eyed monster go. It truly was the sexiest thing she’d ever done for me and I actually appreciated that she’d taken the lead.

Daddy, are you still there?

In reply, I sent her a photo of cum spurting out of my rigid cock. A thick rope of lust and satisfaction.

Oh Daddy, did I do that?

Published 
Written by Ross99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments