Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Passing part 3

"Dave comes home to a different world"

21
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

As Diane and I sat sharing a bite of lunch we talked about various things but eventually I said,  “I hope it doesn’t freak you out when I mention Claire?"

She looked at me nervously. “Can I tell you something? ” she asked.

“Anything at al,l” I replied

“Dave and I used to fantasise about coming home here sometimes to find you two fucking in her old bedroom. ….. But more than that, we’d join you!" I looked at her blushing face. I knew Dave was in fact Claire’s step father but they had as close a father daughter relationship as I’d ever seen. 

“Jesus Diane! That’s incredible!” I said, “and you were ok with the thought of the two of them having sex?”

She replied, “Well Dave has the fantasy of being cuckolded by me and being completely submissive, so to fuck you in front of him is something we’d both dreamed of. I like the thought of Claire and I pleasuring you. ……and….. Well…..” 

“What is it? You can tell me anything now!” I said.

“Well I’d like all three of us to worship you. Be dominated by you.” She muttered.

Then she added, “I’d do anything to pleasure you. With you….. With Dave…… With……Claire . ” 

My dick was rising again. My mother in law was telling me she'd commit incest to turn me on. At that moment Dave returned from his golf trip. He saw me sitting with his wife, both of us were wearing robes and naked underneath.  He said hello to us both and kissed his wife. The kiss lingered longer than I’d seen them do before.  He knew we’d been fucking. He knew she’d had my dick in her mouth, he was tasting it, savouring it. 

Dave went to the bedroom shouting that he needed to shower. He did so, and Diane and I sat talking , then as I heard the shower stop I told Diane to follow me into their bedroom.

Dave looked startled as we walked in. He didn’t speak but grasped his towel. 

“Drop the towel Dave!” I ordered I expected him to disobey but he looked at Diane then back at me and then to my surprise dropped the towel. His dick was rising but it was only six inches maximum, but still he looked in good shape. I dropped my robe and looked at Diane, “Don’t just stand there! Drop that robe, get over here and suck my cock!” I said.

She dropped her robe, and started to walk towards me. 

“Stop!” I ordered.

“Get on your fucking hands and knees and crawl to me.” 

She immediately obeyed, “Yes sir !” she said Dave's dick was rock hard now. 

“Come here Dave!” I said he started to move, “No, on your knees!”  I barked at him

He dropped and crawled with his wife to me. I grabbed her hair and she opened her mouth as I pulled her towards my cock. 

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

She engulfed me - sucking hungrily. Dave was a mere five inches or so away. “You like watching that don’t you Dave?” I asked him.

“I love it, sir!” He answered I took my dick from her mouth and held it in front of him. His eyes opened wide in surprise. He opened his mouth and moved towards it. His tongue flicked the top of my cock then I pushed him away and went back to Diane’s mouth. 

“Oh fuck !” I heard him almost cry out. We looked at him as he came without even being touched. I’d teased him beyond control and it was just the beginning of his torment.

As Dave ejaculated over the floor, his face reddened.

Diane looked at him and smiled. “Now you see why we need you!” She said cheekily.

I took her hand and guided her to the bed. I spread her legs wide and knelt to taste her. She tasted amazing. I lost myself in her. Inhaling her scent and licking from the top of her clit right down to her puckered anus.She moaned and writhed and as I looked up I saw Dave had moved alongside to watch. They smiled at each other. They both wanted this, they had needed this for years. I watched them kiss and looked to see Dave's cock hardening again. Impressive recovery for a guy in his sixties.

“Take it to her mouth!” I told him and he immediately did so.

Here were my sexy in laws having oral in front of me. Whilst I stroked my hard cock watching them.

I flipped Diane over on  all fours. Dave got in front of her and pushed back into her mouth. 

I entered her from behind. “Your first double entry Diane. Fuck you feel good!”

I fucked her at a steady pace, enjoying watching her then she surprised me by sucking her finger and pushing into her ass. She fingered herself a little and winked at me. She'd enjoyed her rimming earlier but I hadn't put anything inside her.

“Lick my ass Dave as John fucks me!” She said Dave looked surprised but obeyed immediately his tongue just an inch from my cock.

He licked and poked his tongue at her arse and more than once my dick came in contact with his tongue. 

Then surprisingly and out of the blue  Diane said, “I’m ready John, please fuck mommy's ass!”

I was in heaven. She was sooooo tight as I eased in but she begged me to continue taking her anal cherry.

 I pulled out and pushed into Dave's mouth to lube myself more.

 Then back in to her tight ass. I only pumped about five times before Diane collapsed on the bed in the loudest orgasm I’d ever heard. 

I began shooting into her screaming out myself. I collapsed on top of her then rolled off.

“May I?” Dave asked as he moved his face down between Diane’s legs.

“Be my guest!” I smiled as I watched him clean my cum from her asshole with his tongue. "Make sure you clean me up too!" I added

"My pleasure." he replied

This was going to be fun I thought.

Long may it continue

Published 
Written by welshwonder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments