Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stories Of My Youth Chapter 6 – Giving Ken His Wish

"Linda and I make love in the matrimonial bed."

10
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Linda and I retired to the bedroom. I removed her clothes and she removed mine and we lay on the bed facing each other. For my part, I was quite horny. Linda and I had not made love since Ken had told Linda that he was coming home. I would have liked to but knowing how stressed and concerned Linda had been about her husband’s decision to return in the middle of his work stint, I had not pushed the point.

Now, however, we knew that Ken accepted Linda’s right to be with me. In fact, he seemed to be encouraging it despite his concern that he might lose her. What I also knew was that Ken wanted Linda to have a child. He had stated that tests showed that he was not capable of getting her pregnant. The suggestion here, of course, was that he wanted me to father Linda’s child. The issue for me was that there was no way that I would purposely go out to impregnate Linda unless that was her desire. If I was to raise the subject with her she might assume this was my desire. She might even deduct that I wanted her to leave her marriage.

With this in mind, I reached into my bag and pulled out a condom and placed it on the bedside table. Linda, of course, understood from this my desire of wanting to make love to her.

“Ken said that he would not join us.”

“Yes, I heard.”

“Do you think that we should go ahead without him present?”

“He had the opportunity to join us but chose not to. I think he expects us to make love and is giving us privacy so as not to interfere. He may also be a little shy about being present while we make love but he did say he would join us tonight.”

“You’re going to use protection?”

“Yes. From what you said to me early in the week I’m guessing that you must be near to your fertile time. If so, it would be a big risk if we got carried away.”

“I agree but I think that Ken might have something else in mind.”

“Why? Has he said something to you about taking a risk?”

“During the week when I talked to Ken on the phone, he asked, were we using protection. When I told him we were taking precautions he told me that I didn’t have to if we didn’t want to.”

“Do you think he understood the implications of that? How do you feel about it?”

“Ken is highly intelligent. He would have understood what the outcome of not using protection would be. For my part, I’m not sure what I want. How do you feel about it all?”

“I want what you want. If you want to protect yourself then that is fine with me. If, however, you felt that you wanted my child then I would be very proud. The major concern I have about it is what happens afterwards.”

“Yes, things are already complex. If I were to have a baby now it would add another level of complexity to my relationship with you and also with Ken. At night when I sleep, I keep dreaming that it may be Ken’s way of getting rid of me out of his life. When I wake up I realize that if he wanted me out of the way he would stop coming back on his breaks.”

“Yes, I can see that. I think your dreams are your mind’s way of trying to put some logic into what Ken is asking for by first off telling you to take a lover and then suggesting that you don’t need to use protection.”

“If you can keep something to yourself, there is something else you should know.”

“You must know that I respect you and anything you tell me I will not reveal to anyone.”

“Over the last year and a half, I have tried to get pregnant with Ken by telling him I was safe when in fact I was ovulating. He has ejaculated in me when I should have been fertile. I followed my temperature closely as the clinic instructed me and I knew that at least twice I was at my peak of fertility when he was home. I told him that I was safe when I wasn’t but I didn’t get pregnant.”

“I understand from what I’ve been told that can happen.”

“Yes, the doctor told me but I was worried that I might have a problem so I got tested. The result was that as far as they can tell I am very fertile. The doctor is also Ken’s doctor. He suggested that I should sit and talk to my husband. When I questioned him about it he said that doctor-patient confidentiality prevented him from saying anything more than I should talk to Ken.”

“So you are thinking that Ken knows why you didn’t get pregnant.”

“Yes, when I thought about what the doctor had said it pointed clearly to the fact that Ken knew something that he should be telling me.”

“So what did Ken say when you talked to him?”

“I tried to open the conversation with him a couple of times on the phone but he kept changing the subject. It sounded to me as if he didn’t want to talk about it.”

“That’s his right, isn’t it? Have you ever tried to change the subject when people wanted to talk about something that you wanted to avoid?”

“Yes, I have but this was an important discussion for the future of our marriage. Now from what he keeps saying he wants me to carry your child.”

“What are you suggesting?” I would dearly have liked to blurt out, he is infertile but I had promised that I would not tell anyone.

“It suggests that he either doesn’t want me to carry his child or he can’t get me pregnant.”

“Come here, I want to make love to you.” This talk of wanting me to father her child was having an effect on me. I was highly aroused. 

Linda moved across to me and lowered her body down onto me. She kissed me. My cock was aligned with her pussy. She moved her body up and down on me to get us better aligned and then pushed down to take the head of my cock into her. I reached over onto the side table and held the condom up for her to see.

“Ken asked us not to use protection.”

“Ken is not here. This is between you and me. I’m not convinced that you want me to impregnate you and until you are certain I will wear one of these or pull out. I don’t want to pull out today. Maybe I might tonight but not today.”

 She said nothing but rolled off me, took the condom in her hand, ripped away its packaging and rolled it down onto my cock. Once done, she rolled back on top of me and took me into her pussy.

She smiled at me as she said, “Oh, you feel good inside me. I’ve wanted this all day today. I’m looking forward to tonight to make love to you while Ken watches. I guess there is a little bit of voyeur fetish in me somewhere where I like people to look at me. To think it will be my husband just about blows my mind. You know the thought of your sperm inside me searching for my ripe eggs really gets me wet. Unfortunately, afterwards, I worry about the possible outcome.”

While she was talking she was slowly sliding up and down on me. It was an unusual movement. I have had sex a number of times with the woman on top of me but they had always kept the upper part of their body steady and used their hips to create the movement that they desired but Linda moved all of her body. It felt very good. Her breasts sliding across my body had quite an impact.

It must have been great for Linda as well because in only a few minutes she called out loudly, “Oh God, I’m going to cum. Can you cum with me, Goyse!”

“Yes, keep that up and I’ll make it with you.”

“Oh God, oh God, oh God, I’m cumming, I’m cumming. I’m cumming. I’m cccuuummmiiinnnnggg ”

I knew she was because I felt that gush of hot juices squirt from her and run down across my balls. I was also about to reach orgasm and the heat of her juices guaranteed it. As I did so I raised my head above her body and standing at the end of the bed was Ken. I could see his hand moving at breakneck speed and although I couldn’t see it I knew that he was masturbating to the sight before him. 

“Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, I’m shooting my sperm deep into you, Linda. Can you feel it against your cervix? 

In the background, I heard Ken, “Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooohhh,” as he shot his sperm into his hand.  

We lay there for a few seconds regaining our breath. Linda lifted up to kiss me and I moved my eyes for her to look towards the end of the bed. As she turned her head I said, “Come and join us, Ken.”

Ken moved slowly around the bed. He had his right fist closed and I guessed it was full of his sperm. He climbed in beside Linda, who put her arm around him.

“Are you okay, honey?”

“Yes, I guess so.”

“Your hand is messy. Here, wipe it on my bottom.”

“It’ll make you messy. I know how much you hate being messy.”

“That was before. This is now. Wipe it on my arse. Did you like watching us?”

“I think so.”

“You came a lot. It must have been exciting for you.” She moved over and she kissed him then moved back to me and we kissed. Where she kissed him for a few seconds, our kiss went on and on.

When we broke away from our kiss she addressed herself to me, “You’re still rock hard, Goyse. Do you want to go again? Christ, you were hard, you felt like I was being fucked with a baseball bat.” I knew she was saying this to make it more exciting for her husband.

 She continued, “Did you see how big he is, Ken? I was stroking further than the length of your little dickie and he still had more in me than you have ever had. You must have loved watching us.”

“Hhmm, I liked it.”

I had to cut in. It seemed that Ken was not saying what he was thinking. “Hey, Ken. It’s alright. We know how exciting it is to watch something like that. There is nothing to be ashamed of to admit that it was great.”

Linda took over along the same lines, “To know that knowing you were watching me gets me going again. Does it excite you, Goyse?”

“It’s a real turn on to know that Ken was watching us. I was getting close but when I spotted Ken I came instantly.”

Finally, Ken lost his worried look and responded, “I don’t think I have ever had a more exciting experience than that. To think you could be ovulating and Goyse’s little wrigglers are running around inside you, Linda is just unbelievable. Goyse has stayed inside you to hold his sperm in to give it the best chance of impregnating you.”

I looked at Linda and she was about to say something which I knew was that I was wearing a condom but I squeezed her arm and quickly shook my head to stop her from telling him. She caught on immediately and said, “Why don’t you use the bathroom to clean up, Ken while I talk to Goyse about what this could mean for him. I think he just got a big surprise from what you just said.”

 “Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you had told him.” Ken got up and moved to the bathroom. He obviously hadn’t seen the condom in the low light in the bedroom. I was still fully embedded in Linda. I pulled out and she handed me a couple of tissues. I rolled the condom off and wrapped it in the tissues. Shortly after Ken came out of the bathroom. Linda placed her hand with the tissues over her pussy as if to stop the sperm running out of her and rushed off to where Ken came from. Inside the tissues, she held our condom.

“Thanks for not letting her know what we had talked about earlier today, Goyse. I took the chance to tell her that I wanted her to take you bare before she joined you. She told me that she was ovulating. I just had to come up to watch you, knowing that.”

“That’s okay, Ken. I hope you are sure this is what you want because once it’s done there can be no going back.”

“I know that. I’ve thought this through thoroughly and I’m absolutely sure that this is what I want.”

“What about after, Ken? Do you expect me to just disappear when it suits you?”

“My God no, if you are the biological father of our child you will be part of our family. We will expect you to spend as much time with us as you can.”

“You know what that means, Ken, don’t you? If Linda and I are close we will want to keep having sex."

“I wouldn’t expect you to stop. Linda will want it so I would not want to take it away from her while ever she wants it. I will have another favour to ask you later on but the time is wrong just now.”

Just then Linda came back. I was going to ask Ken what else he wanted of me but our attention moved back to Linda. She walked over and lay between us. She looked so beautiful I couldn’t help myself. I leaned over her and we kissed. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Ken rub his crotch again.

“Take your clothes off, Ken.”

“Is that okay with you, Linda?”

“Yes, of course, I’m okay with my husband taking his clothes off in our bed.”

Ken slowly disrobed. Linda and I both watched him. When he got to his underpants he hesitated. I thought of the night when I had watched George with Harry’s wife and thought about how I didn’t want to show my much smaller cock to them. I understood his hesitation.

“It’s okay, Ken. I saw you earlier and I’m not going to criticize you. We are what we are and not one of us can change that. Don’t be shy.”

He slowly dropped his underpants and lay back down beside Linda. Linda reached her hand down and held his little grub in one hand. He was at half-mast but her small hand was covering the whole organ. I watched as she gave him little squeezes to get him to rise. I was amazed to see that my cock responded to watching her work on him. Linda noticed and her other hand wrapped around my hard-on. Ken looked across at me.

“Christ you’re big, Goyse. You make me look like a little school kid. I’d love to watch you enter Linda’s tight little pussy. It just seems incredible that you can get that into her. Can I watch you when you’re ready to do it again?”

“Of course you can but first I think it’s about time the gold-tongued devil came out from hiding. What do you think, Linda?”

“I’d like that. I saw a little of him before but maybe it’s time I met him properly.”

Linda released her grip on me and I moved down to the bottom of the bed. She raised her knees and spread her legs to give me access. I kept my eyes on Linda as I moved in towards her. It was then that Ken spoke.

“You’re going to lick her after you have had sex with her?”

“Yes, don’t you do that for her?”

“No, I don’t know if I could do that.”

“You had better look and learn, Ken, because I think Linda is going to expect it from both of us from now on. Maybe that is a role for you to play when the three of us are together. You could prepare Linda’s pussy for me each time. Would you like to do that?”

“Maybe, I guess I would have to if she wants it.”

I had been watching Linda’s face as I talked to Ken and saw her trying to hold back from laughing. She knew I was playing with him but being the serious person that he was he got up and moved around to the end of the bed to watch. I lowered my face down to Linda’s crotch and started by running my tongue around the outside of her pussy. Linda humped her back to watch what I was doing so all the time I was able to look her directly in the eye.

I ran my tongue a little lower across her perineum and a light moan issued from her lips and her eyes fluttered closed. I worked my way up along the outside of her pussy and then down the other side. Once again when my tongue ran below her pussy she groaned and her eyes fluttered. I repeated but this time just touched the outside of her flaps as I passed along her pussy. Her eyes closed and then reopened. I repeated this several times with a similar response each time but on the last pass continued on down to her anus.

“Oh fuck!”

“You like that, don’t you?”

“It’s so different and so nasty. I’ve never felt anything like it.”

Once again I went up along her flaps to near her clitoris but didn’t touch it and then back down to her anus.

“Oh!”

I returned to her clit but this time I sucked the little button into my mouth and ran my tongue around its extremity.

“Oh yes, keep that up.”

I had every intention of doing so. I pushed my chin against her pussy as if meaning to force it into her. She humped her back more and I flicked my tongue rapidly across her little clit. I felt her contractions on my chin before her juices squirted out against my face. A series of “Ohs” and “Ah’s” emitted from her vocal cords in tune with the eruptions of fluid from her opening.  I continued working her clit until I felt her body start to slacken. All the while, her eyes were clamped firmly shut.

 I sat up. She noticed I had moved and opened her eyes and I was rewarded with a beautiful grin that spread across her face. I turned and there was Ken with his mouth wide open.

“You licked her to an orgasm. I didn’t think you could do that.”

I shook my head and answered, “You have led a protected life, Ken. It’s time you came out into the real world and learned about life itself. Your wife needs you. She needs you to do to her what I have just done and heaps more.”

“She has you now. How can I compete with that?”

“It’s not a race, Ken. We are not competing against each other. We are a team or at least we should be.”

“The Linda Love team, I like that.”

Linda smiled when Ken said it. “I think that Linda does too. What we need to do, Ken is come up with new and more exciting things for Linda. What do you think, Linda?”

“No woman could ask for more than that, a loving husband working with her lover to improve her love life. My dreams are going to be pretty special tonight.”

 “Maybe you need to tell us about them in the morning, how about it?”

“Some of my dreams are not repeatable. They don’t always involve men.”

I was intrigued by this comment. “Explain yourself, woman?”

She looked at me as if I had thrown a hand grenade at her. “Don’t laugh at me, but the night that you and Carol came to dinner at the restaurant my dreams included Carol as well as you.”

Ken had dropped out of the conversation. He was seated in the corner of the room just watching and listening.

“Have you ever been with another woman?”

“Not really, when I was a teenager my good friend and I touched each other’s breasts one night but my mum disturbed us and that was that. I wanted it to go further but she moved with her mum and dad to another town soon after.”

“Would you like to try it if we had the opportunity?”

“I think so if the other woman was attractive.”

“We’ll keep that in mind and see if an opportunity ever comes up.”

Ken suddenly spoke up. “Maybe there is an opportunity. My girlfriend keeps telling me that she wants to come back to Australia with me sometime. She told me once that she had a girlfriend who she used to spend time with.”

Ken had surprised me. Here was a woman’s husband offering his wife the chance to have sex with his girlfriend. It raised the possibility of introducing conflict and jealousy into the marriage. I had to warn him.

“I don’t think that would work, Ken.”

Linda shocked me. “Why not? I’ve wanted to meet her for a long time now. Maybe this is my chance to understand why my husband is interested in another woman. I’d like to know what she has that attracted him.”

“You wouldn’t get jealous, Linda?” I had to ask.

“No Goyse, I don’t think so. Ken has let me take a lover and now he has offered me the opportunity to not only meet his girlfriend but to make love to her. How could I ruin that by getting jealous?” She turned to Ken and asked, “Does she have a passport?”

“Yes, I took her to Singapore once. She is so keen to come to Australia that she has made all the necessary enquires on what she has to do.”

To me, it seemed to be feasible. “Okay, why not call her and get her to organize it. Perhaps she might be able to come over on your next trip home. Is that okay with you, Linda?”

“Perfect!”

Ken turned around and left the room. Linda and I necked like teenagers while he was gone. When he returned he simply said, “Done!”

EvaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaWave

The three of us lay down together and had a little cat nap until afternoon. When we awoke I suggested that we should go out together for dinner. They both agreed. I turned to Linda and asked, “Do you know of a suitable restaurant?”

“Sure. We could go to the other side of town. There is a place that has several restaurants in the same building built around a large room for the customers. It’s fairly basic but the food is great and it gives you a wide range of foods to choose from.”

Ken got up and as he left he said, “I’ll leave you two alone to get ready. I’ll shower in the ensuite of the spare room.”

I responded, “You don’t have to leave, Ken. You can shower with us.”

“No, you and Linda may have things to talk about. I want things to be as close to what they were before I came home. I want to experience you together as if I was not here.” With that, he left closing the door behind him as he went.

I looked at Linda, who just shrugged her shoulders as if to say, “Don’t ask me?”

In the shower, Linda soaped my body and I hers. It was a special moment for me. I wondered if it was as special for Linda. Perhaps it was something that she did with Ken. I was keen to know but didn’t know how to ask and I didn’t want to destroy the moment.

As we dressed I told her, “Washing each other in the shower was very special to me.”

“Yes, I enjoyed it too. I love the feeling of your hands on me. You have given me so much joy in such a short time. I wish that Ken had been more like you. I would never have agreed to take a lover if he was.”

“Maybe we can teach him to be a more loving person.”

“I don’t think he wants to learn. I’ve suggested things to him in the past but he just doesn’t seem to be interested.”

“I think that will change when he knows how much you enjoy being touched and played with. I think he will feel that he is losing you and he will feel he will have to make an effort to keep you.”

“Maybe, we’ll see,”

We joined Ken and headed to the restaurant. When we arrived Linda sat next to me while Ken sat opposite. We placed our orders and ordered a good red to go with it. As we sat waiting for our meals Linda started to rub my thigh. I looked across at Ken. He must have been able to see her hand movements below the table. He smiled as if to say, “Enjoy it.”

Our meal was enjoyable as was the company. I was really getting to like Ken. Nothing worthy of note happened, other than great food and good company. We paid the bill and headed home. On this occasion, Ken drove. He insisted that Linda sit in the back with me saying, “Our guest cannot be expected to sit in the back by himself,” something that I found amusing because it meant that Linda’s husband had to sit in the front by himself.

Linda didn’t only sit in the back with me, she practically wound herself around me, regularly pulling me down to kiss her. After a few minutes, she looked forward to Ken, who was intently watching the road and undid my belt and trousers. So intent had been her attention to me during the night that my cock was happy to be free. It had been quite uncomfortable being as rigid as a flag pole confined to my underpants.

She looked up at me, we kissed again and then she bent her body over to take my cock into her mouth. This was the first time that she had done this and it felt great. I looked up and saw that Ken was watching so intently that he almost ran off the road. After he corrected his steering he glanced back again and smiled to show his approval. I responded by pointing to indicate that he should turn left into what looked like a deserted street ahead.  

Linda was so involved with her sucking that she didn’t know what was happening with Ken’s driving. Once we appeared to be in a deserted area I signalled to Ken to pull into a park near a river. When the car stopped, Linda lifted her head. I immediately pulled her face up to mine and I kissed her while moving her body off the seat. She was now between Ken and me so that Ken could not see my hands. I reached into my pocket and took out a condom and rolled it onto my cock while Linda watched.

I felt her push her butt backwards while I was doing it and realized that Ken was now fingering her. I kissed her again and opened her top to expose her beautiful breasts and promptly started to work my hands around them, lightly pinching her nipples occasionally.  I felt her lift her butt higher, no doubt to give Ken’s fingers better access. This lowered her upper body so that now I could see Ken had swung his leg across the centre console of the car. His pants had been removed and he had his little weapon in his hand driving it forward to Linda’s wet pussy.   

“No!” Linda stated, “No, Ken, you promised me you wouldn’t.”

“I can’t stand it anymore. I have to have you,” was his response.

I lifted Linda’s head up to mine and held her in a big long kiss, then placed my hands back on her tits to continue massaging them. I could feel her body jerking as Ken thrust in and out of her. In no more than ten or fifteen thrusts he bellowed, “Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh,” as he orgasmed inside his wife. I saw him pull backwards against the car dash. I wanted her so much. Memories of the night that George made love to my girlfriend Toni came flooding back. I needed satisfaction and I needed it now.

“Turn around, Linda.”

She didn’t question me but lifted up and turned around. I pulled her back onto me pulling her panties to the side as I did so. Her soaking wet pussy with its velvety feel took me all the way inside to the hilt.  

Her response was instant, “Oh fuck, you feel so big after Ken. I will come if you take your time.”

“I don’t know if I can hold it but I’ll try.”

I knew if I concentrated on the moment I would lose it so I started to think about Debbie and wondered how she could know all those things about people. She had to have some special power that none of the rest of us has. I felt Linda’s breathing become erratic which brought me back to the moment. It was then she yelled, “Oh God,” and pulled me into a hard kiss. I felt her heat running down my crotch displacing the cold feeling that I was experiencing from Ken’s cum that had run out of her as I entered.

“Oh God, oh fuck, oh it feels so good, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh fuck I love you.”

I looked at Ken and his mouth was gaping open. She had shocked him. She had actually shocked both of us. I had thought this relationship through and had come to the conclusion that it was solely about sex. Being aware of that, I had pushed the thought of any possible long term emotional relationship aside. I had come to the conclusion from what both of them had told me that I was there only to impregnate her and then it would most likely be over. Following what she just blurted out in front of her husband my assessment may have been incorrect.

As her body lost some of its movement I withdrew my cock from her body. I would have really liked to have cum but my plan had been to spend the night in bed with her making love, and given that I had already reached orgasm earlier in the afternoon I was concerned that if I orgasmed again I may lose interest.

Linda squatted down in front of me allowing me to roll the condom off without Ken knowing that I was wearing one. Once again, being dark had hidden its use. I rolled it up in my handkerchief and put it in my pocket.

Ken had moved back behind the wheel. Linda cuddled up to me and quietly asked, “You didn’t cum?”

“Yes, I didn’t want the night to end here. That is if it’s okay with you.”

“Okay with me? This is like a dream for me. Most nights I go to bed horny or have to masturbate after Ken goes to sleep. I’ve already had more sex today than I usually get in a fortnight. I don’t want it to end either.”

With that, she took me in her arms and we kissed all the way back until Ken parked the car in the garage. I heard him get out and he said, “I’ve got to go to the toilet. I’ll join you upstairs,” as he headed into the house.

“Linda, you shocked Ken with what you said back there.”

“I guess so but it was how I feel. Surely he can’t expect us to keep spending time together and making love but not get emotionally involved. I warned him but he wouldn’t listen. He can’t blame me if I warned him.”

“Did you say that to teach him a lesson?”

“No way, lover, I was talking to you. That is exactly how I feel.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t respond.”

“That’s okay. I didn’t say it to pressurize you.”

“I can’t afford to say how I feel, Linda. I hope you understand that.”

“I’m disappointed but I do understand. You’re younger than me and sex is a big part of life when you are young. Emotions play a smaller part in your life.”

“No, you don’t understand… “ I couldn’t finish because Ken came back to the car.

“Hey, you two are you coming inside or are you going to sit in the car all night?”

Linda opened the door and we both got out. Ken turned and went back inside. As I got to the doorway, Linda turned around to me and kissed me, “You are very important to me, Goyse.”

“And you to me, Linda. Come on, your husband is waiting for us to give him an exhibition of how he should be making love to you.”

She didn’t move. “You know he will want you to fuck Jatz when she arrives here in six weeks’ time, don’t you?”

“Jatz, is that his girlfriend?”

“Yes, she is quite attractive. I’ll be jealous.”

“Jealous, why would you be jealous?”

“She is more attractive and sexier than I am.”

“She must be extra special to be more beautiful and sexier than you. I didn’t think that was possible.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere, Goyse. You are always such a gentleman to me. When you meet another woman I don’t know how I’ll ever deal with losing you.”

“Meeting another woman, what are you talking about?”

“There is no future with me. I’m married already and sooner or later you will want a wife and children of your own. It’s the way it is, Goyse.”

“Are you saying you will push me away one day? You won’t want me around?”

“No, of course not, I’ll always want you for myself. I’m not saying that at all but I have to be realistic. One day you will tire of me and move on.”

“I’ll never tire of you, Linda. If it had to happen for your benefit I would leave but that’s the only reason.”

She pulled me in tightly against her and kissed me again. From the distance, I heard Ken call out, “Come on, you love birds. I’m waiting for you.”

Linda broke away from me and smiled. “Well, I am married to him. Shame.”

We made our way up to the bedroom. Linda excused herself and made her way to the bathroom. Ken was lying on the bed with just his underpants on. I undressed and joined him.

“Are you okay, Ken?”

“Yes, I think so. I didn’t expect her to say that. It was a bit of a shock to me.”

“You don’t tell your girlfriend you love her?”

“Yes, but that’s different.”

“Is it? Why is that different?”

“I live with her all the time and she doesn’t have a husband listening.”

“So you would rather she did it all behind your back then and told you nothing? I’ll tell her that if you want me to. I always thought that marriage couldn’t be successful if you were not honest with each other.”

He was quiet for a while before he replied, “I guess you’re right. It’s better if I know how she feels even if it hurts me. I just don’t want to lose her, that’s all.”

“I understand, I’ll leave it alone then.”

When Linda came out of the bathroom she was dressed in a totally see-through nighty that stopped just below her crotch. It left nothing to the imagination because that is all she had on. She may as well have been naked except somehow the nighty gave it a more erotic feeling. I was erect in seconds. She stopped and stood at the bathroom doorway with the light behind her. We could see her body silhouetted against the light.

Ken spoke first, “Oh Christ, where did she get that? I’ve never seen that one before. She looks like a sex goddess.”

“What do you mean, Ken? She is a sex goddess. Haven’t you ever recognized that before?”

“My God, and I’ve given her away to you.”

“No, you haven’t. You’ve loaned her to me.” I turned around to him and asked, “Isn’t it about time you came clean with her and told her why I’m here? She’s not hiding anything from you. Why are you doing it to her?”

“I can’t tell her, she won’t want to stay with a little-cocked man who isn’t even fertile.”

“She loves you for who you are, not for what you can give her. Is it better that she works it out for herself and then feels let down that you didn’t have the guts to tell her something as important as that?”

We couldn’t talk anymore because she was too close and she would have heard our conversation. She came to me and kissed me. The kiss lasted a long time. She then walked around to the other side of the bed and kissed Ken. When she broke away from Ken she asked him, “Are you ready for this, Ken?”

“I think so.”

“Goyse and I have been using protection up till now. I’m going to ask you only once, are you sure that you want him to go bareback with me? I’m at my peak tonight so if you say yes then in nine months’ time I’ll bear his child. Are you prepared for that?”

“Linda, there is something that I should have told you before now. I think the time is right now for me to tell you. I can’t give you the child that you so desperately want. I’ve been tested and I’m infertile.”

“Yes, I know. I’ve worked it out.”

“You knew?”

“Yes, I was fairly sure that is why you wanted me to take a lover. Let’s forget that because I’ve made a decision tonight. I want Goyse and me to have a baby together.”

“You said Goyse and you, what about me?”

“Do you want to be part of it?”

“If I can, I want to know how our baby is conceived. I want to be there.”

“Okay, you can prepare me for him and if he doesn’t mind maybe you can prepare him as well but be prepared because we will be making love all night and sleeping together all day tomorrow. What I expect from you is that you will prepare our meals for us and wait on us while we are making our child.”

“Okay.”

“The other part is that once this happens, Goyse is part of our family for as long as he chooses to be.”

“If that’s what you want.”

“Yes, it is what I want. Don’t complain later because that is the way it will be once his sperm enters my body even if I don’t get pregnant. I’m not doing this without making a commitment to him and I want you to make the same commitment.”

“As I said--if that is what you want.”

“Sorry, that is not good enough. You need to tell him what you want and why. After that, you need to ask him to become part of our family for as long as he chooses. Just saying yes is not good enough.”

Ken was silent for a time. I expected that he would refuse. It is one thing to say you agree to someone fucking a baby into your wife under the circumstances but to actually ask for him to do it and then tell him that he is part of the family, well, that’s a different matter. Finally, he turned to me and said, “Goyse, I want you to give my wife the baby she so desperately wants. If you do this for us you will become part of our family.” He looked at Linda and then continued, “If you do this it will give you the same rights as I have in our marriage.”

He then turned to Linda. “Is that okay?”

“That’s perfect, Ken. Now, do you want to prepare us for our coupling?”

“Yes, I’d like that but first I need to say something else.”

Linda sat back on her haunches and replied, “You have the floor.”

“Goyse, when I said you will have the same rights in the marriage as I have I’d like to extend that to my girlfriend, Jatz as well.”

This took me back a little even though Linda had warned me. “You had better explain, Ken.”

“I’m infertile. Jatz also wants a baby. When she comes over I’d like to leave her here with you and Linda for the month. She can’t use condoms because of a reaction she has to them. She will want you to pull out but what I want you to do is pull out late each time. If you make out that you have successfully pulled out each and every time she will believe that I am the father. I’ll make love to her just before I leave to go back to work.”

“So you are asking me to lie to your girlfriend and deceive her and give her a pregnancy that she most likely doesn’t want. Is that what you are asking of me?”

“I guess that sums it up although I wouldn’t have put it that way myself.”

“No, I won’t do it, definitely not.”

“After the concessions that I’ve made to you and Linda, you are refusing me?”

“In your words, I guess that just about sums it up.”

“Why? I’ve agreed to everything that you and Linda want but you won’t help me out? I don’t understand.”

Linda cut in, “I’ll explain it to you later, honey. Leave it alone for now and see what happens.”

Ken looked at her with his mouth open. He really didn’t understand at all. It worried me. If he couldn’t think of his girlfriend and was willing to deceive her like that, what hope was there for his promises to Linda and me? That was the moment that I knew that I could not trust him. Once Ken had what he wanted I would be on the outer.

“Would you go down and make us coffee, honey, I’d like to talk to Goyse about your proposal in private.”

“Okay.” With that, he left the room.

Once he was out of earshot Linda turned to me. “You’re not good at playing the game, are you?”

“Playing the game, I don’t understand? Perhaps you should explain.”

“How do I explain this? Well, let’s see. Ken wants something. He wants a child of his own but can’t give it to me or his little Chinese girlfriend so he plans to use you to achieve what he can’t. You know and I know that once he has got what he wants he will expect me to push you away under the threat that I lose everything.”

“I didn’t know that, but I suspected.”

“Well, we have the upper hand. Can’t you see that?”

“Not really.”

“We have. Ken can’t do a damn thing if you and I decide that we are not going to end it. He can try. In fact, it may make it even more interesting if he is intent on stopping us but can’t. Cheating could add a little bit of extra excitement to our relationship.”

“Do you think so?”

“Maybe, maybe not but the thought of it excites me. Ken is a man who will always manipulate people to get his own way. Why shouldn’t we do exactly the same to him? He will have no right to complain if he ever finds out because he made the promise to us. It may even be the thing that makes him realize what he is doing to others. Perhaps it may even be enough to change him although I doubt it.”

“I’ve never been comfortable with deceiving people, Linda. Let’s leave it until we know what Ken does. He may stick to his word. We shouldn’t be scheming behind his back. I feel really uncomfortable doing that.”

“Okay, but don’t say I didn’t tell you when the time comes.”

“Fair enough.”

I said no more because Ken returned with coffees for us all. He placed them on a little table in the corner of the bedroom and Linda and I moved across to the seats.

“Well, Goyse, what did you decide?”

“Decide? What do you mean decide?”

“I thought you and Linda were going to decide if Jatz can join you or not.”

“Ah yes, of course, she can.”

“And you accept my plan?”

“That will need to wait until Jatz arrives, I’m afraid. I need that time to think about it. I’m not comfortable with deceiving her if that helps you to understand.”

“Okay, so what is likely to change in the meantime?”

“Absolutely nothing, I’ll decide after I meet her and not before.”

“I guess I just need to wait then.”

“That sounds a lot like it, Ken.”

We drank our coffee in silence after that. I saw Linda’s little smile as Ken tried to pressurize me. I saw that smile as her acceptance that I would not deceive her or Jatz and that the question of pregnancy rested with both women. I hoped that it would bring us closer.

I personally started to see Ken as a loser, not because he wanted another man to provide his wife with the sperm to create life but because he could not be trusted. A person who could not be trusted could never demand or expect trust of those around him. He would never know what life had in store for him, nor could anyone around him.

I had quickly gone from liking the guy to feeling sorry for him. Mixed with that was a great deal of mistrust and you could not like someone who you could not trust. How I wished that he could have just told us what he was thinking. It would have made an enormous difference in our relationship.  

 

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments