Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Forum

"A wanna-be cuckold posts about his attempts to ger his wife to screw around."

56
17 Comments 17
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Wannabe87 wants his wife to cuckold him. He finds a forum that he hopes knows how to help him make it happen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is his conversation with the men on the Cuckold forum site."

wannabe89
Hi everybody. I guess I'm a cuckold wannabe at this point. I've been lurking for a couple years now and just joined so I could post. I am white, cis, and thirty-eight years old. Diana is thirty-six and nice-looking, with a respectable set. I've been wondering what it would be like if this dog actually caught the car. Well, if my wife, Diana, agreed to let me watch her be with someone else, I think I want it, and I've hinted at it a few times. So far, she's said, "No way." The last couple of times, though, she wasn't as sure. At breakfast, she said something about being sure I wasn't serious. And dropped it there.

I'm looking for help to get her to agree to it, and I guess reassure me it's not a bad idea. I kind of asked if she'd ever thought about screwing someone else.

From what I've read about it, the guy most often starts it. Is that right? What are some ways to introduce Diana to cuckolding me?

Touchme
My suggestion is, if you're not sure, don't.

Watchman_fg
If you want Diana to cuck you, take it slowly and then watch how she responds. It took me two years before my wife had her first lover; now she has two regular ones and sometimes has a one-timer. Don't be in a hurry, because if she gets mad, it's all over.

wannabe89
I've mentioned it a few times while we're making love, and while she hasn't said yes yet, we've talked about it a bit. I finally said out loud that I'd like to see her with another man. She didn't respond after that, though we enjoyed making love. That sounds like progress. Right?

Cuck4ever
Wannabe, it sure sounds like it. When it happens, it’s so wonderful. I love it when I can watch my wife. That only happens sometimes for me.

Watchman_fg
Try suggesting role-playing. Have her pretend her husband might come home and catch you.

Happy-Happy
Keep talking about it. It worked for me, although it took several months. Don’t do it too much, though. After Marci started, she told me I’d been trying too hard, and that actually made her resist. She loves messing around now.

wannabe89 
A new report: She recently went clothes shopping, and the new clothes seem sexier and a little more revealing than before. Last weekend, she started some role play; she pretended to be fucking a co-worker. That’s a first, and she called me Leo. I know Leo from her work, and he’s good-looking and fit.

Happy-Happy
Do you ever watch porn together? What kind of reaction does she have? Can you share?

LovetobeCuck
God, I can’t get my wife to even try role-playing. I’m jealous.. 

Watchman_fg
She started it? I think she’s caving. I agree with Happy-Happy; see if you can get her watching Cuckold porn. Maybe even IR porn. Good luck, Wannabe.

wannabe89 
Last night may have been a breakthrough. I got her to watch a movie—not just those clips on porn sites, but an actual movie that depicted a married couple thinking about it and then doing it. The last guy was black. Anyway, she went wild. The longer it takes, the more I want to watch her. What do you think?

Happy-Happy
I think you’re getting close; it took me about five years to think about it and tell her about it before she finally went for it. But when she does, watch out.

Watchman_fg
It took me convincing Mary that I’d still love her if she did it before we started.

Cuck4ever
When you get her started, you’ll love it. Remember that sometimes they won’t want you to watch. I’m usually left outside, listening and imagining what they’re doing inside the bedroom.

CuckDreams
That sounds so exciting, Wannabe. Be sure to continue to tell us what happens. You’re having more success than I'm having.

wannabe89 
The last couple of nights, she didn’t want any more movies, but we did some role-playing once. It sometimes seems that I’m trying to climb an ice mountain. I seem to keep slipping back all the time. Diana doesn’t want to talk about it. When I try, she cuts it off. We do role play occasionally, especially cuckold role play. I’m getting frustrated.

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

CuckDreams
Don’t give up. It takes time. Read the other posts, and you’ll find that it often takes years. I’ve been talking to my wife for over five years without success. Keep at it.

Cuck4ever
Has anyone heard from Wannabe87? It's been a few months since he posted.

Cuck4ever
He was getting discouraged in his last post. Maybe he’s given up.

wannabe89 
No, I didn’t give up, though I did quit pushing. I was reading a few other posts, especially Cucklover42. She was posting about what her husband did wrong, trying to convince her. In her story, he just pushed too hard. When he finally quit, she didn’t have to push back, and eventually she decided she’d enjoy being able to fuck whoever she wanted. Now she cuckolds him with two regular lovers and one-offs whenever she wants.

Two weeks ago, Dianna told me she was going to fuck Mason, a friend of ours. It happened last week. But like cuck4ever said, they won’t let me watch. They did it in our bedroom, but with me locked outside. So, I’m now a real cuckold, even though I haven’t been able to watch.

When Mason came over, I saw her greet Mason. God, it was awesome seeing them greet each other. Watching them kiss, watching my wife kiss another man so passionately, was terrifying. I was afraid of what it meant. The look on their faces was as good as I'd hoped. My cock was so hard, it hurt.

Dianna ignored me until she was leading him into our bedroom and closing the door on me. Her smile seemed to be a combination of pity and triumph.

I can't believe I’m saying this, but just listening outside the door, hearing them, and imagining what is actually happening is stronger than I imagined it could be. I was in agony the entire time, but god, it was overwhelming how much it aroused me.

Dianna made me get her ready for him beforehand. She cut me off as soon as she decided on him and made me shave her pussy for him. Then I had to go with her to go shopping for cuckolding clothes for her. She made it clear to the saleslady what we were doing; we were buying clothes for her lover to see her in and undress her from. It was important that her lover could undress her easily. And that I’d never see it happen.

We had to get brand new sheets on the bed for him. She didn’t want him using a sheet that I’d slept in. Hell and heaven at the same time. She reserved those sheets for him only. Actually, for her lovers only. I’d use the old sheets.

CuckDreams
WOW. Wannabe 89, that's some story. Was it as exciting as you thought? So you still can’t watch them? Is that right?

Hardaf
I’ve just been lurking, but that sounds great. What do you think made her cuck you? Any ideas for us?

Tootaloo
Has she let you reclaim her by fucking her? Have you seen his cock?

wannabe89
She loved it and wishes she’d started sooner. I asked her about me watching, but she said not now. Not now; does that mean later? I want to watch it so much, I can’t stand it.

Yes, she’s let me fuck her, although it was a very mild fucking.

She’s trying to decide when he’s coming over again. Actually, they are going to have dinner on Friday. I’m not sure what that means.

ABcums
I think it means you’re now her cuck. She’s going to be fucking on you when she wants from now on. Hang on tight. I had that happen to me. It’s not going to be pretty.

Cabt 
You’ve gotten what we all want; enjoy it.

Wannabe87
We had a talk yesterday; it looks like maybe ABcums might be right. I’m feeling like the dog that caught the car. Now what? From what she’s saying, she is going to be one hundred percent in charge of our sex lives, both hers and mine. She gets as much sex as she wants, with whoever she wants, whenever she wants. Me too. I get as much, with whom, and when she wants. Which is going to be not much, with no one, and not often.

It looks like I won’t be posting here any more. Dianna doesn’t like it.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments