Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Threesome And The Cage - Part Three

"Part Three - The room"

31
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Part Three - The Room

Katy sat on the foot of the bed and told Tom to make himself comfortable in the easy chair recliner.  She was glowing from the two powerful orgasms she just had and her eyes sparkled and spoke volumes to me of what she was going to do to me.  I approached and she opened her legs for me and I felt her stockinged legs close and hold mine.  My cock was standing erect and proud in front of her face and I slowly moved my hips to draw a shape across her face with the tip; her cheeks, chin, nose, eyes, and forehead. 

My precum left a trace of wetness on her flawless skin.  When I stopped at her mouth she looked up at me, opened it wide, and engulfed my cockhead.  Slowly she sucked it in, her tongue swirling around the head.  I held her head and lost myself to the sensation.  Still looking at me she sucked it softly and then harder and she popped it out and then licked it slowly and deliberately before sucking it in again.  Her fingernails raked my balls which by now had tightened into two stiff balls.  I groaned in pleasure.  

I looked down and saw her drool and spit on my cockhead and then take my cock in her two fists and slowly jack me off in a spiralling motion, smiling up at me.  Holding my cock she painted her face again loving the feeling of it against her face.  I loved the way she worshipped it. 

I pulled her up and flipped her over and bent her over the bed.  I placed my cock at her opening and in one single thrust I buried my cock deep in her cunt.  

“OMG - fuck, fuck fuck,” she moaned. I felt her cunt clench down on my cock and it felt so tight as I stretched it once again.  A few deep thrusts and I felt her shake.  My balls had that characteristic tightening and then I felt myself lose control and started to cum in powerful spurts.  She felt the hot semen filling her and that sent her over the edge and she came hard on me.  I held her close to me as we rode the pleasure wave up and then down.  Few things in the world feel as good as cumming at the same time as the woman you adore.  The way our bodies shake and tremble in unison leaves you breathless.

We came down from the climax and she fell forward on the bed with me on top of her.  I rolled over and we hugged and cuddled.  Tom had watched us and I noticed he could not help himself and was rubbing in his caged cock.

Katy rolled over and told Tom to get us more champagne which he did.  I noticed my cum seeping out of her and running down her thigh and down onto the sheets.  It was such a sexy sight.  As we sipped the cold liquid Katy took a mouthful and leant down and sucked my cock into her mouth.  The cold hit me and I moaned.  I felt the champagne dribble down out of her mouth and trickle down to my balls.  She had reversed our balcony foreplay.  To cool down and give me time to recover she stood up and went to the balcony again.  Her inner thighs were wet with her cum mixing with mine.

After a few minutes, Katy turned and came back to the bed and she looked like a goddess as she walked in.  

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

“Ready for round two?” she asked me.  

I lay on my back and she straddled my hips, her strong, lean, thighs holding me tight.  Her hands intertwined with mine as she leant over me and while looking into my eyes she slid her pussy over the length of my cock in long, slow slides just stopping when she reached the tip in order to move her hips in a circular motion covering it with her wet heat.  She bent down and we kissed deeply while she continued to arouse me.  I felt myself harden and she reached down and tucked me into her entrance and with a slow push she settled down with my cock buried in her.  

Then she looked at me and smiled, “I am so going to enjoy fucking you, my Man.” 

From his vantage point, Tom could see his wife’s back and open thighs with my cock buried in her.  And he could then watch her riding it, sliding up and down and forward and backward.  I love being fucked like this and soon I was meeting her thrusts with my own.  

My hands roamed up and found her breasts and nipples and squeezed and pulled them which caused her to quicken her pace.  

“Yeah?  Yeah?” she panted. “Want me like this?  Your slut fucking you?”  

I was in heaven, the slippery velvety walls of her cunt pulling and sucking on my cock started to drive me over the edge.  She felt it.  I felt it.  With a loud moan, I lost control and gave myself over to the feelings of orgasm and for the second time, I pumped out my semen into her.  Then I strummed her clit with my thumb and she let out a yelp.

“Oh fuck fuck fuck!  Oh my God!  So good, so good.”  

We shuddered and she collapsed on me and we held each other tight.  For a long time, we got lost in our kisses listening to Al Jarreau’s smooth jazz.  

Then it was time to head out.  The room smelled of candles and sweat and sex and I headed to the shower and Katy joined me.  We kissed and washed the cum and juices off our bodies.  We were spent and sated.  Back in the room, Tom had cleaned up as much as he could and he sat back and watched as we dressed.  Katy bundled her panties in a ball and put them in her purse.

She told me I could leave while she gave Tom his reward.  But I waited and watched as she unlocked the cage and stroked him to a very stiff erection.  She then knelt in front of him and sucked his cock and in a few seconds he came in a roar.  I could see his cock and balls twitch as he spurted his cum into her mouth.  She swallowed and was careful not to let any drip out on her blouse.  

Turning to me and smiling she said, “He’s been a good boy, hasn’t he?”  

I murmured an agreement, grabbed my phone and stuff, and left.  The door clicked behind me as I made my way down the quiet passage.  I checked out, paid the bill, and drove home. 

On the way my phone pinged and I saw a text message from her asking to meet again in three weeks.  Without a second thought, I replied with a quick, “Y.”

 Perhaps more on that later.

Published 
Written by beatnik123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments