Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free Spirit on the Nudist Beach

"Memories of my first visit to Brighton's nudist beach"

308
82 Comments 82
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Saturday the 9th of July 2011. Today’s the day. I’m going down to Brighton for the first time, and I’m going to go to the nudist beach.

I’ve been wanting to do this for ages, ever since I heard about it. As regular readers will know, I’ve always loved being naked in the open air, but even out in the countryside, there’s always the danger of being caught by an innocent passer-by, which can be awkward if they’re shocked or offended. But on a nudist beach, everyone will be naked, so I won’t have to worry. I’ll just be there and bare.

My first-year university exams are all finished, so I’m free to do what I want. It’s easy to get to Brighton by train from London, and I’m ridiculously excited as I sit on the train at Victoria Station, waiting for it to leave. I’m wearing a loose sundress with nothing on underneath, and I know several people have already snatched a peek at my braless breasts. I’ve packed a little bikini in my bag, just in case I change my mind, but I know I won’t be needing it. I’m going to go nude, and that’s it.

It's a bit of a walk from the station down to the beach, and then another twenty minutes or so along the front towards the marina, which is where the nudist area is. Brighton Beach seems to go on forever. I walk along the path beside the old Volks Railway, looking at the other people walking in the same direction. Can they guess where I’m going? Are they going there too? Do they look at me and think “I’d like to see her in the nude”? All these naughty thoughts are getting me very excited, and I’m not even there yet.

I glance at the map on my phone to check I’ve not gone past it. No, it should be around about here. I can see a ridge of shingle that seems to be marking off part of the beach – I bet that’s it. I head off the path toward it, my feet crunching on the loose pebbles. As I go over the ridge, my heart jumps with excitement. I can see a couple of naked people – this is it all right.

I can’t help glancing at them as I walk past. Two men, one young, the other older, both lying on their backs and totally naked, their cocks just hanging between their legs. The younger one looks at me as I go past. I wonder what his cock looks like when it’s erect.

There are more naked people now, a couple of single women as well as couples and more men. It’s lovely how relaxed they all look, some sitting up reading, others lying soaking up the sun. Some have bare pubic regions, others various amounts of hair. Soon people are going to be looking at me too, at my naked body.

I need to decide where to sit. I see a patch of shingle that’s not too close to anyone else, and I stop there, putting down my bag and laying out my towel.

Now’s the moment of truth. I stand up and slowly unbutton the front of my sundress. I glance down; I can see my little nipples, hard with excitement. I slide the thin straps down off my shoulders, then give a little shimmy, and the dress slides down around my feet.

I’m naked, on the beach. Me, Annie, who gets so turned on just by flashing a bit of tit, exposed here, surrounded by lots of other equally naked people. I’ve never felt so free, so liberated, and also so sexy. I stretch, raising my arms into the air. I’m just nineteen, I can do what I want, and what I want right now is to show my slim, pretty, naked body to everyone.

It feels so good. No clothes rubbing against my bare skin, just the fresh air. I’ve also had a wax down there and had all the hair removed, so I’m completely bare and smooth, which feels especially naughty. Everyone can see my plump little pubic mound, which bulges out in such a cute way.

Now, I know most people here are probably just ordinary nudists, who like lying in the sun without any clothes on. But surely I can’t be the only one who gets sexually excited by it too. Some of them at least must be looking at me and thinking about fucking me – girls and guys. And that turns me on so much.

But I’m also looking forward to going for a swim in the sea. I’ve swum naked in the river near our house before, but never in the sea. I decide I’ll go for a dip right away before I slap on the sun cream and enjoy the sun.

I’ve always pictured myself running down to the water, bum and boobs jiggling attractively, but the shingle means it’s more of an uncomfortable hobble. The water’s not exactly warm either, and I stand thigh-deep as the waves wash up over my bare pubic area, plucking up the courage to take the plunge. There’s a young guy swimming a bit further out, and I can tell he’s looking at me. I hope he likes what he sees. Maybe he does, because he swims over and stands up just in front of me. I can see his cock dangling between his legs, the tip just touching the water. The cold sea has tightened his ball sack, but his thing looks a good size. He’s hairless too, so I can see the whole length.

“It’s fine once you’re in,” he says with a smile.

MilaWantFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaWantFun

“I know – I just need to stop being such a coward,” I grin. I pause for a few more moments, giving him the chance to look at me for a bit longer, then I plunge in.

After the initial shock, the cool water feels gorgeous against my bare skin. I honestly don’t ever want to wear a swimming costume again. I roll onto my back and allow the buoyancy of the salt water to support me, just paddling with my arms and legs to keep me afloat. The water laps around my little boobs and smooth pubic mound, which are peeping up above the water. I see my new friend glancing at me again before he swims off.

I swim for a while longer, then decide it’s time to get some sun. I tiptoe back to my towel, and quickly dry myself, before getting out the sun cream. I do my face and arms, then comes the fun bit. Casually, I take the cream and squirt it onto each of my bare breasts. Then I slowly massage it into the soft globes, squeezing and tweaking my pink nipples as I do so until my boobs are shiny with cream and my nips are sticking up like two little raspberries.

I’m enjoying the feeling of touching myself like this, and it’s starting to get me a little aroused. Then I look up, and I see the guy I met in the sea. He’s lying on his side a few yards away. I can see his penis, and he’s hard, properly hard. And he’s gently touching his erection, not actually masturbating, but just stroking his fingers against it. I can see the shiny knob, coated in pre-cum. When he sees me looking, he guiltily covers it up, but I smile at him, showing I don’t mind, and he uncovers himself again.

Oh fuck, now I’m really turned on. I want to show him a bit more. I squirt more cream onto my hands, then nonchalantly spread my legs apart, giving the voyeur a full view of my vulva, and coat my inner thighs in lotion. It feels good massaging the sensitive flesh, and I feel my heart pounding in anticipation of what I’m planning to do next. Squirting yet more lotion over my plump mound and vulva, I rub my fingers over the folds of tender flesh. Then, my legs still spread wide, I slip two fingers into my vagina and began to pump them in and out. I can hear the slurping of my pussy juices, and glance around to make sure nobody else on the beach can see. I can’t believe I’m doing this, fingering myself in public. I’m so wet, too: I’m sure my juices are dribbling out onto my towel.

My friend can’t take his eyes off me. Now he takes his cock in his hand properly and starts to pump up and down on the shaft. I gesture to him, indicating he can come closer if he wants. Holding his towel over his erection, he comes over and lies down next to me, close enough so our bodies are shielding his erection.

“Hi again,” he says. “I hope you don’t mind, but when I saw you creaming your boobs like that you seemed to be enjoying it so much, I just couldn’t help it. You’ve got a great body.”

“Aw, thanks. Your cock’s lovely too.” I raise one leg slightly and put my fingers back inside me, then with my other hand, I reach over and stroke his hard shaft. It feels so hard and warm, the head still sticky with pre-cum.

“Your tits are just perfect,” he sighs.

“You can touch them if you like,” I say, and he reaches over and starts to play with them. He squeezes the firm little mounds and runs his fingers over my rock-hard nipples.

If possible, I’m even more turned on now. I’m still worried someone might see us, but as long as we’re lying face-to-face, I don’t think anyone can see properly unless they stand right over us.

“I’d love you to fuck me,” I whisper, “but we really can’t, not here. Let’s play instead.”

I stroke and rub his cock, then cradle his ball sack in my hand, enjoying the weight of his firm testicles. I squeeze the shaft, and a little squirt of pre-cum splashes over my hand. He leans down and takes one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking on it and flicking the button with his tongue.

In a way, this is even more fun than fucking. I like having his cock in my hand and looking at the round shiny knob. “Let’s get closer,” I whisper, “then you can rub your cock against me.”

He gets right up against me, and I can feel his dick against my tummy. He starts to frot it against me, and I reach down and rub my hand against the shaft. He strokes my plump bare mound with his fingers, then finds my clitoris and strums it back and forth, which makes me gasp with pleasure.

Soon I hear him start to breathe faster.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to come,” he whispers. Then he does, and I watch as his warm sticky cum shoots out of his knob and splatters over my tummy. Some of it even shoots as far as my tits and coats my left nipple.

Breathing heavily, I lie on my back and look down at the ropes of cum glistening in the sun.

“Do you want a towel,” he says, but I shake my head.

“No, I’m just going to lie here at let it dry in the sun. I’ll wash it off in the sea later.”

“God, I’ve never met a girl as dirty as you before.”

“My friends don’t call me Naughty Annie for nothing,” I say, truthfully.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments