Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paying for her ride.

"she has to pay for the ride somehow."

24
9 Comments 9
15.7k Views 15.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: On the Road

It was a day like any other, I was driving down the nice country lane on the way home from work. The only problem with working in the city was the fact that I lived in the country. It was an hour-long drive to get to and from work every day, but the drive was picturesque and quite beautiful.

It was one of those days. A day where everything seemed to go right. I got to work early and did my quota, meaning, I was able to leave early. If I would have left work at my normal time I would have missed her.

I was driving along the country road when I saw this gorgeous girl thumbing for a ride. I slowed down to get a better look at her. As she leant forward I could see a nice view of her cleavage as her white top moved forward.

“Hi there,” she said sweetly. “Can I lift up the road to the bus station?”

I smiled, the bus station was seven miles up the road. A little out of my way, but not much. I told her to jump in and she looked relieved. She pushed her small brown suitcase into the back seat and sat next to me in the passenger seat.

As she was climbing in I got a better look at her. She was a beautiful girl in her early twenties and looked like she was about ready for summer. I knew there was a college just down the road and came to my own conclusions. She probably finished her semester and was going home for the summer.

She wore a plain white top and short shorts that helped show off her great legs. She had long blond hair that went all the way down her back. Just looking at her turned me on, and I decided to see if I could get away with flirting with her.

She seemed very receptive and flirted with me easily. She opened her legs and I could almost feel the heat rising from them. I decided that there was no rush getting her there and slowed the pace at which I drove.

As I drove we talked. Her sweet voice getting me more and more worked up. As we talked her hands slid up her thigh making it obvious that we were both thinking the same naughty thing. I decided to take my chances see where they would take me.

“You know I am driving out of my way? I was thinking maybe you can pay me in some way or another?”

She giggled and I knew right away she was having the same dirty thoughts as me.

“What do you have in mind?”

I unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. I didn’t even need to say anything to her. She broke into a massive smiled and wrapped her hand around my cock. She jerked me for a few seconds before leaning forward and taking the tip of my cock into her mouth.

She knew what she was doing, pushing her head all the way down on my cock. I rested my hand on her head as she sucked me off slowly. She seemed to be in no rush getting me off and I enjoyed the sensation of her slow, hard sucking.

She pulled away from my lap and looked up at me. She leant forward, giving me a peck on the cheek.

“I was thinking, maybe I could pay you in a different way.”

I looked and smiled. I guess I knew what she was going to say, but asked her anyway.

“Your cock is so big and I am really horny. I was thinking that you could pull to the side of the road and we could have some fun. After that, you can take me to the bus station.”

I wasn’t going to say no, was I? I pulled to the side of the road and watched as she pulled down her shorts and panties, revealing a bald, wet pussy. She was dripping wet and pulled off her top too. Her breasts were small but beautiful, a nice handful. I tried taking off my trousers, but my car didn’t have much room so I decided to get out. I got out the car and pulled off my trousers.

 I looked at her, she was naked except heeled sandals she was wearing. She helped me take off the rest of my clothes and I took her by the hand and led her to the front of the car. I picked her up and placed her gently on the bonnet of my car. She squealed as the heat of the engine hit her bum. I smiled.

I spread her legs, putting her heals on the bumper of the car so she wouldn’t fall off. I leant forward, kissing and licking at her thighs. I spread her pink pussy, seeing right into her hole. I slid my mouth over her tight cunt, sliding my tongue right up inside her.

As I slurped and licked at her cunt, her hand slid through my hair. I could feel the sun beating down on my bare back as I gently stroked my cock as I ate her out. I fucked her with my tongue, feeling her thighs start to jerk next to my head. I knew she was loving it and as a young woman she most probably hadn’t had many lovers. I had twenty years’ experience eating girls out and knew what they loved. She certainly loved what I was doing.

I could feel her hand on my head, literally pulling at my hair as her orgasm hit her. Her body shook violently and her thighs clamped on my head. I had to wait nearly a full minute for her orgasm to subside before her legs let my head go.

I stood up and smiled at her, pulling her body close to mine. I pulled her to the edge of the bonnet of the car and slid my cock inside her. I held her close, her breasts pressed flat against my body. I started to slowly fuck her tight hole, making her groan as she held on to me.

LorenneMays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenneMays

I kissed her passionately as I slammed cock inside her.

Her pussy was so much tighter than I had imagined. It felt so good. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her tightly. I fucked her as hard as I could, slamming my cock inside her like she was my last fuck on earth.

As cars drove past, they honked, making us both smile at each other. It didn’t take too long for her body to start to shake once more. She held on to me tightly as her pussy tightened around my cock. I knew she was close, so I pounded her tight cunt even harder, making her scream into my ear.

She pushed me away as her orgasm rippled through her body. I pulled out in time to see her juices flow freely from her pussy.

She climbed off the car nearly falling off. We both giggled as she turned around showing off her amazing butt. I could not help myself but give her a light spank. She smiled back at me as she bent over my car, showing me her wonderful holes from behind.

I slid my cock back inside her as I held on to her hips. She lay completely forward, her breasts squashed flat against the bonnet of my car. I slammed my cock in and out of her as she whimpered. Every time I slammed my cock home, her ass rippled. The effect was mesmerising and soon I was fucking her hard just to watch it.

Once again, she pushed me away, turning around and getting to her knees. She sucked my cock hungrily before standing up and opening the door to the car. She told me to sit down with my legs dangling out of the car.

I watched as she put one foot on the doorway and lowered herself onto my cock. Her hand gripped the edge of my car doorway and used it as leverage to bounce on my cock. She looked amazing as sweat dripped off her breasts and her long blond hair also started to get matted with sweat.

My hands gripped her soft breasts as she rode me. She looked like an angel as her toned belly moved above me. I could feel my balls slapping against her soft ass and knew I would not be long before I came. I closed my eyes and groaned as her pussy gripped my cock.

“Yes, cum for me. Blow your load deep inside my pussy.”

Who was I to argue with her and let myself go. She bounced a few more times as I pulled her into the car and on top of me. I used the seat of the car to slam my cock up into her making her groan just I let loose inside her.

I held her as I shot spurt after spurt deep inside her pussy. She seemed to enjoy it so much that her body shook as she had another orgasm on top of me. We lay there together, kissing each other hungrily. We must have been lying there for nearly five minutes before she climbed off me.

She got to her knees by the door of the car and took my cock into her mouth. She gently sucked off all the excess cum and licked my balls clean too.

We both slowly got dressed and got back in the car. I started up the car and we drove in silence. I looked over at her and smiled, she returned the smile, but did not say anything. As if to break the silence, I turned on the radio. As luck would have it, the radio was playing love songs which made us both giggle awkwardly.

She was the first to break the ice and slid her hand over my thigh.

“Thank you for giving me the lift. You are a great fuck and you must have made me cum like four or five times.”

I blushed as she continued.

“When I come back in a month or so I would love to look you up and maybe have sex again.”

I don’t know why, but I took her hand and kissed it. She seemed to take it well and when we arrived at the bus station, she waited for me to open the door for her. I helped her out of my car and pulled her close to me.

We kissed slowly. One of those sensual kisses, the ones you give to a lover. We held each other close as we kissed and I could feel the warmth of her body on mine. I knew we had a connection and she sensed it too.

She pulled her phone from her pocket and we swapped numbers. She called me so I could save her number, then I watched as she disappeared into the bus terminal. I sat in my car for nearly ten minutes contemplating what had just occurred when my phone buzzes in my trousers. I looked at it and saw I got a text message from her. I opened the text and read it with baited breath.

“Hi Tony, thank you for the ride. I am sitting on the bus thinking of you. I have no choice but to think of you as your cum is dripping into my panties. I loved having sex with you and can’t wait to go back to college next semester so I can hook up with you again. When I get home and showered, I’ll send you some naughty pictures so you don’t forget who I am.”

--------

It has been a month and a half since I gave her a ride. She has been sending me naughty love notes nearly every day. She is going back to college next week and it has been decided that she will spend a week with me before going back to school.

I have taken a week off from work and I will be picking her up from the bus station. She has promised to wear provocative clothes and no underwear. The weather is still quite warm, so I may end up fucking her on the side of the road like I did last time. That would be hot.

THE END.

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments