Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Lingerie Party

"Blowjob at a party"

115
13 Comments 13
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

This is a true story from about fifteen years ago. I have changed the names of those involved; you will understand why!

As an HGV driver, I do not get home very often during the week as I am usually away in different parts of the country. I do not normally see my wife from Monday morning through Friday evening.

I knew my wife Tracey had a lingerie party booked for Friday; her friends and our neighbours were all expected to attend, along with the party organiser, Sally.

Unusually, I arrived home early that day. The party was fairly lively, so my appearance was not welcomed. It is against the rules of the party for a man to be present.

I said my hellos and made my way upstairs, where I showered and then lay on the bed in just a pair of boxers.

A short time passed, and Tracey appeared in the doorway. She was now quite merry, having consumed a few large glasses of wine. She was still unhappy with my presence, but she accepted that I had to come home.

She told me it was OK as long as I stayed in the bedroom until the party ended. I remained on the bed and was dozing when there was a knock on the bedroom door; it was Sally, the party organiser.

Sally is about twenty-five years old, blond, and very attractive. Sally said she had a proposition to put to me. She explained that the guests and my wife were all OK with her idea.

As I was in the house when I was not supposed to be, I could be useful. I was curious as to what she might say.

Sally explained that the guests wanted to buy sexy briefs for their partners. The idea was for me to model for them.

I thought it over for a few minutes and asked, "Are you sure?" Sally said, "Wait and see; I can promise you a good night.".

Tracey arrived at the bedroom door and confirmed that it was OK and that it was her idea.

I am quite proud of my body. I am not as slim as I used to be, but I am not fat. I go to the gym regularly and work out. I have a good-sized, nine-inch fat cock when erect, which women love.

Sally was pleased and brought me a selection of briefs that the ladies had selected.

I started off wearing a pair of tight boxers that showed my bulge off—too well. I slipped on my dressing gown and went downstairs to the lounge, where I saw lots of familiar faces and some unfamiliar ones.

The guests sat around a coffee table covered in dildos and sex toys of all shapes and sizes.

I slipped off the gown and, to my surprise, got a few wolf whistles and screams, even from my neighbours who had seen me in swimming trunks before.

I modelled various pairs of boxers before moving on to some thongs. I modelled the thongs, but I was feeling a bit insecure. I now had just a thin piece of material between me and about 15 ladies.

The thongs were very sexy and had me almost as excited as the guests. I was asked to wander in among the guests so they could get a closer look.

A couple of the ladies had a little grope of my cock as I modelled for them. I went back upstairs and was just stepping out of my latest pair of pants when Sally appeared in the room.

Sally walked straight in, so I covered my cock with my hands. Sally said, "Nice cock." She smiled at me, pushed my hands away, and took hold of my semi-hard cock.

I noticed that Sally had thrown something on the bed. I said, "What is going on? Have I finished?"

She dropped to her knees, took my cock in her mouth, and commenced to suck me. This was great but dangerous. I was almost fully erect when she stopped. Sally stood up and said, "Wear these for us," pointing to the clothes on the bed. "I will finish you later."

I picked up the clothes, which were a sexy pilot outfit, a thong with "get your lips around this," and a peephole. The guests would get to see some of my cock if I wore them.

I agreed and slipped on the thong. Sally produced some spray and sprayed my cock. This spray was supposed to stop me from getting an immediate erection once downstairs.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

I then slipped on the pilot's uniform; this was the choice of the guests. This comprised a white shirt with epaulettes, a flying badge, a cap, and sunglasses. I wore my black trousers.

I entered the lounge to find the guests merry and very excited. They were very drunk, and the chants of "get them off" were quite embarrassing.

I removed the hat and placed it on the head of one of the guests. The sunglasses followed, then the shirt, which was ripped from my hands. I thought that would be enough, but they wanted the trousers off, too.

I looked to Tracey for assurance, and she gave me a cheeky smile. Sally was asking the girls if they wanted to see my new briefs.

They all, of course, did, so slowly I slipped off my trousers. I tossed them aside and was left standing in the centre of a load of screaming women.

I was wearing just a thong with a peephole in which my cock was trying to escape through, and the logo "Get your lips around this" emblazoned across them.

I was now very nervous, so I grabbed my hat and glasses and put them on. Sally said to the ladies, "Who wants to feel the quality of these briefs?"

I was passed from one lady to another as they either groped my cock or slapped my arse.

I finally got to my wife's best friend, Eve. She looked up at me and gave me a huge wink.

Eve placed her hands on my arse and pulled me towards her. She was sitting on the sofa, so her face was in line with my cock. Eve buried her face in my crotch and kissed the end of my cock, which was poking out of the peephole.

Eve continued to lick my cock, which started to thicken even more. I was looking around for Tracey, who again gave me a cheeky smile and a wink.

Eve, then pulled my erect cock out of the thong. Eve slipped her lips around it and was now deep-throating me in front of all these guests, including my wife.

I had to pull away and stop this now, as others seemed keen to join in. I had to raise my voice and say, "That's enough," and managed to get back to my bedroom, confused and horny as hell.

As I started to slip out of the thong, I saw Sally and Eve standing at my bedroom door. Sally said, "Eve wanted to come and see you because she wanted to apologise."

Sally came over to my bed, where I sat naked, covering my erection. She sat beside me, kissed me on the cheek, and said, "We are sorry it went that far."

Eve said, "I hope I didn't embarrass you."

I said, "No, you didn't. I shouldn't have been here; it's all my fault."

Sally left the room, and I heard her go downstairs. Eve sat beside me on the bed, kissed me on the lips, and was about to go when I stopped her.

I said, "I had dreamt of this day for over thirty years." I pulled her towards me, and we kissed again, as I cupped her big, round, firm breasts.

Eve took my cock in her hand as we kissed passionately. She was rubbing me gently up and down, making me even harder than before.

She slipped off her top to reveal a great pair of tits. She dropped down in front of me and, in seconds, was sucking me like an expert.

I played with her perfect big tits, and within a few minutes, I was coming as Eve sucked me. Just as my first load hit the back of her throat, Tracey appeared in the doorway. She looked angry at first, then smiled and joined Eve on her knees as they shared my cock and licked me dry.

The ladies, having finished me off, got dressed, collected their clothes, and then left to sort out the guests.

Once the ladies had gone, I went downstairs, where I found my wife and, to my surprise, Eve drinking wine.

Tracey said, "Eve is staying to finish what we started."

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments