Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach at Night

"The Church kids get frisky"

24
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Constructive Comments always appreciated"

We were all from the same church youth group. The group was primarily a high school and early college-aged group. Older participants were considered 'sponsors.' I was an older member of the group. I joined the choir at sixteen and merged into the youth group as well. We had all been friends for several years traveling together to choir performances, youth conferences, church camps, mission outings, etc.

Move ahead ten years and I was twenty-six. There was a young guy in the group named Lee. He was sixteen at the time. He always wanted to pair off with me. Ran errands with me for the church, and he was always willing to help me out with projects. He was well respected in school and the youth group. He even helped me move across the state once. We just enjoyed spending time together. It seems that every chance we got we ended up naked. Nothing ever happened between us, but we usually ended up in the nude.

But let me back up a bit. Lee and I and a couple of other guys named Jeff and Larry went on a hike in the southern Rockies in northern New Mexico. We were out of contact for ten days. After a couple of days of hiking in the mountains, you get pretty stinky. 

We hiked for three days to get to our long-term campsite. Well, long-term if you call four days at one location long-term. We were all pretty ripe by then but it was late in the day when we arrived. Cleaning up would have to wait. We still had to set up camp. Gather firewood, build the fire, set the tents up, and cook something to eat. Bathing would have to wait another day. 

After we got all our tasks done, we settled down to eat dinner. We had stroganoff from those freeze-dried packets. It wasn't bad and we ate it all. It could be that we were just all starving. In any case, we cleaned up our dishes and packed them all away. You have to protect it from wildlife. When we finished putting everything away, we sat around the fire to recount the day. We were all tired so we decided to call it a day.

The clearing we chose was right at the tree line. There was a lake nearby that was fed by snowmelt. You could see trout swimming around in it. Jeff brought his rod and reel and said he was going to give it a try. There was a stream coming down out of the snow, and on the other side of the lake, a stream ran down the mountain. The water was beautifully clear but it was freezing cold.

There is no idea what time the guys got moving around the next morning. Jeff got up first and stoked the fire back to life. Then he got the coffee going and began cooking breakfast. After we all got up and around we ate and figured out the day's plan. We decided to have a day hike. Further up past the treeline where the herds of Big Horn sheep roam.

During the previous day's hike, we experienced a pretty heavy rainstorm. Our wet clothes needed to dry so we hung up some lines and set them out.

We still needed to clean ourselves up so Jeff and Larry went down to the stream to get cleaned up first. I knew how much colder I was going to be after washing up so I let them go. I was hoping the sun would warm us up a bit. It didn't happen. When they returned they mentioned how cold the water was. Lee and I then headed off to the stream. He went to the far side of the stream and I stayed closer to the campsite. 

There were a couple of flat rocks at the edge of the stream. Perfect for our purpose. I began undressing. I had been a Boy Scout so bathing in a stream wasn't new to me. Lee, at just over sixteen, had never had that opportunity. He seemed to be rather nervous. I sat and began washing before he was fully undressed.

This was the first time we had seen each other fully naked. With the exception of the gang showers at church camp. But with seventy high school-aged boys trying to use ten shower heads in a room, there's not a lot of time to notice much.

When Lee got fully nude it became obvious he spent a lot of time in the sun. He had a beautiful golden tan. Everything between his waist and mid-thigh was bright white. There was a treasure trail below his belly button. That led down to a big curly mass of blond pubic hair. It was easy to see he was cold, we both were. It was as if we had retracted our dicks. They were hidden. 

From what I could see, he was circumcised, and his dick was beautiful. Much later I found out he is seven inches long and thick enough to fill your fist. I'm a solid nine inches and a little fatter than him when erect. He seemingly spent more time trying to avoid the cold water and watching me than cleaning up. I was almost dressed by the time he had finished. I waited for him to finish though. Then we headed back to camp. From then on, we were great friends, always together, whether we were just hanging out in town, at church camp, or on tours, we hung out and roomed together.

This event took place during the summer between Lee's junior and senior years. He was now seventeen and the Drum Major for the high school marching band. He was a very handsome young man. Suave and debonair. Five foot, seven inches tall, brown eyes, blond hair, around a hundred and fifty pounds, muscular but not bulky and he almost had a six-pack. 

I was what you might call a late bloomer. Five foot, eight inches tall, hazel eyes, brown hair, two hundred pounds. I had been a weightlifter and wrestler since middle school. At twenty-seven, I was still a virgin and didn't really date much because I always found myself tongue-tied. I never knew what to say to a girl that I was interested in romantically. I was afraid of sounding stupid.

Lee, on the other hand, was every bit the ladies' man. At seventeen he had already bedded more women than I could dream of. We talked about girls and sex all the time. During the summer we would drive around town together. Talking about whatever. He would regale me with tales of his female conquests. I always got hard because he provided names and locations so my visuals were a lot more enticing.

I had been going skinny-dipping at a local recreation area that had a sand beach about twenty minutes away from town. It was a wonderful feeling to be unencumbered in the water.

I would park the car, strip down jump in. Always late at night. The freedom was intoxicating. Nothing between me and the world. I mean, it was night, and except for the moon, there was no light to see anything. It was so relaxing and calming.

One night I asked Lee if he wanted to go skinny-dipping with me. I had no ideas other than being naked in the lake. Sure he did. So I turned toward the lake and off we went.

The beach was very near the boat ramp. When we got to the lake, I drove down the boat ramp to see if there was anyone at the beach. If anyone was there it was a 'no-go'. I pulled back around to the beach parking and parked.

I always had a couple of towels in the back seat (cause you never know). After we stripped off, we grabbed the towels and headed to the beach. Dropped our towels on the sand and into the water we went.

We swam around and splashed each other but there was no physical contact. We settled down to just talking, standing close enough to hear each other in a whisper. I had a hard-on and soon found out he did too. My erection bumped into his erection occasionally as we spoke. Neither of us mentioned it but it seemed to happen frequently.

After being in the water for about forty-five minutes, we wandered back to the car. We dried off, got dressed, and headed back to town. This was awesome. I now had a partner in crime who seemed to enjoy this. We had a new thing to do.

There was a Boy's Club and a Girl's Club in our town. Sometimes, Lee and I would go to the Boys Club and just sit in the sauna. Always naked. Always right next to each other. Hip and leg touching all the way down.

After the sauna came the showers. You'd think in a gang-style shower with twelve shower heads, we'd spread out. Nope. Right next to each other. Occasionally while we were still in the shower room we would masturbate together.

Usually, Steve would start and I would play catch up. Sometimes when he came, he would cum on my dick and chest. I would take my time and rub it into my body. Then I would use his cum to lubricate my dick. After I came, I would lick his cum off my hand.

We would go back into the sauna again. Our cum would bake onto us. I loved wearing his tasty cum. Afterward was a trip to the lake to skinny dip and clean the cum off. Fun times for sure!

We did have to pay attention in case other showed up but it seemed we lucked out. When we were there, no one else ever showed up.

We continued this routine for the rest of the summer. Occasionally we would leave the 'BC' naked and drive to the lake. Seemed to add a little adventure and made it more fun.

One night we stayed at the lake really late. It was a beautiful night. Just he and I. He suggested we should just bring the tent and camp out on the beach. It was a great idea.

So over the next couple of weeks, we picked a night when neither of us worked the following day. He dug out his sleeping bag and brought it to me. I put it, my sleeping bag, and the tent in the car so we'd be ready.

The appointed night came. It was a gorgeous, cloudless night. Both of us wore gym shorts (commando, I mean what's the point), t-shirts, and flip-flops. The three-quarter moon was just bright enough to see well. If you were close enough, you could see very well. There was a highway bridge in the distance but no worries from there. Too far to see anything but dark shapes.

Somehow, others in the youth group found out what we were doing. Three more guys showed up uninvited. There were 5 of us now. We never figured out how they found out.

There was no plan for additional people. The other guys just showed up. They seemed to be really into the skinny-dipping though. Eventually, we were just standing around in chest-deep water talking about girls, senior year, football, church camp: lots of things.

We noticed a couple more cars pull into the parking lot. Unsure whether we really needed to pay attention to who was in them. Some girls from the youth group showed up and from their lack of dress, we could tell they were coming in. At least three of them.

One guy immediately got out because one of the girls coming in was his big sister. The other two girls stayed on the shore. Close enough to talk to but not in the water. Carrie was sixteen and Darla her big sister was nineteen. Tracey and Charlotte were seventeen and Beth was twenty-three. Beth was the older sister to Carrie and Darla.

Tracy, Charlotte, and Beth came running into the lake naked. When they reached us, they wasted no time making sure we were hard. I had to grab Lee's shoulder to keep from going under.

Beth wrapped her arms around my neck and led my cock to her hot, wet love hole. She wrapped her legs around me and began to push me in and pull me out. Her pussy had incredible muscles. It felt like little rings stroking and holding me in. Almost like she would never let me go. I reached around and grabbed her ass. With her motions, she was making it tough for me to hang on. I was trying all I could to prolong losing my virginity but I was really just trying to stand up.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

Tracey seemed like she had picked a partner for the evening. and they moved away. Charlotte had paired initially with Lee. When Beth finished with me, she mounted someone else. Soon Charlotte had come to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a foot job til I was hard enough to go again. It was dark but I could tell she was smooth. This was my first time with a smooth girl. It was awesome!

None of us had been boyfriend-girlfriend or had any romantic relationships. We had no for telling that this would happen. It was quite a great surprise for the night.

Soon after the other guys left and so did Darla and Tracey. Lee and Beth paired off and moved to the edge of the beach. They were still in the water but only about knee-deep. This left Carrie alone on the shore.

She was wading but not fully immersed. She had taken off her shorts and bra. I felt bad that she was alone so I went over to talk to her. Mainly to distract her from her sister. They were getting really creative. Evidently, they had a lot of things to work through

I'm not sure I succeeded though. Even though she didn't get naked, she was close. Wet panties and wet t-shirt. I could feel her bush and see her large nipples. She decided to sit on my lap and talk. I was still naked, which didn't seem to bother her. She just sat in my lap, chest to chest. I asked if she wanted to join us nude, but she just looked down and shook her head. I told her that was perfectly fine. She was sitting on my dick and occasionally she would have to move to give me a break

Beth and Lee were still involved at the other end of the beach. The beach was only probably a hundred fifty feet wide. With the moon as bright as it was, Carrie and I could see everything that was going on. She said she needed to talk about a 'private' issue.

We got up and drove to the other end of the park, got out of the car, walked around a bit, and settled at the front of the car. That's when I noticed I was still naked and she was in her panties and wet t-shirt. We talked about several things for a short while.

She finished telling me about her crush and the problems it created for her. She asked me what to do about him and I told her honestly what I thought. We had been away from Lee and Beth for about forty-five minutes when we figured they would be done. So we went back to the beach.

Beth and Lee weren't done. She was on her hands and knees facing the lakes. Her large, pendulous breasts hung into the lake, causing ripples in the lake with every thrust from Steve. Carrie and I sat in the edge of the water, close enough that we could hear Lee's thighs slapping Beth's ass. Her 'unh unh unh unh' echoed across the lake every time Steve thrust into her. Eventually, Beth yelled something unintelligible as she orgasmed and collapsed.

Lee pulled her up out of the water to their knees. Kissing and fondling her breasts as they rose to standing. Beth told Carrie it was time to leave as she began walking towards the car. Carrie said "you might want to put some clothes on" and we all laughed.

Beth led the way back up to the parking lot naked. She looked to be well worked out, if the way she was walking was any indication. I suppose her clothes were in her car. I never saw any on her that night. I wonder how many cum deposits she got. I know of at least two. Carrie just followed her along.

I walked over to Lee and asked if he wanted to swim or go to bed. His dick was soft but shiny. I was still semi-hard. I usually was around Lee. It's just how he affected me. I got a very affectionate vibe from him. He said he was tired and was ready for some sleep. So we headed to the tent. I crawled in first and Lee followed me in. There was just room for our two sleeping bags. Being the middle of summer, it was still hot. Even at night.

We were still naked when we got into the tent. It was hotter inside the tent because of the limited ventilation, so we lay on top of our bags. It seemed that even though we were tired, we weren't 'sleepy' tired. So I asked him if he had had fun and taken her ass as well as her pussy. And he said he had. I told him that was cool.

If Carrie hadn't been there we could have double-teamed her. He said that would have been fun. We should work on making that happen. He thought she'd be up for it. Having one of us in her ass and the other in her pussy. Neither of us had had a threesome and we decided we could do it.

We talked about double-team options for a while and agreed that if we got the option, we would be together with her. I got hard as steel and rolled onto my left side to face him. Unexpectedly, my dick slapped onto his hip. I asked him which hole he finished in and he said her pussy.

While it wasn't totally dark in the tent, it wasn't like daylight. We didn't have a flashlight but I could still see the cum matted in the hair of his lower abdomen. He felt my dick on his hip. I looked down to see that his beautiful hard dick was standing straight up and stiff.

I couldn't resist. I ran my hand down over the hair into his pubic hair. He reached out and took my cock in his hand and began jacking me off. I reached for him but he blocked me and said, "in a minute". This was the first time he had taken me in his hand. It felt magical. I thought I was going to cum right then.

I began slow deep breaths. Moaning and telling him how good it felt. He had just the right pressure on my dick and every now and then would squeeze. He scooted down a little bit and began rubbing my balls this was the most intense feeling I had ever had.

I had to remember to breath. While still slowly jacking me off with his right hand, his left moved back to my little virgin hole in the back. Gently massaging my rear entrance. I raised my leg to give him more room. He sped up a little on my dick and put a little more pressure on my asshole.

Stuck his finger in his mouth and got it good and wet. He then pushed his finger slowly into me. I tried hard to relax and take him in. He finally got two fingers worked into me loosening me up and pressed my prostate. I came all over his chest and abdomen. It was a massive amount. Four big spurts. He kept working my dick all the way through.

I began to soften and cum just dribbled out of me. He slid back up to a sleeping position. As he licked my cum off his hand I began to massage it into him. I played with his nipples, leaning over and taking his right nipple in my mouth. Licking, sucking my cum off him, and pulling it into my mouth. I nibbled lightly causing him to gasp. Soft moans followed as I rubbed my cum further down into his pubic hair.

I moved a bit more over him and treated his left nipple the same. Reaching his cock with my right hand and some of my cum, I began to pump him. His seven-inch circumcised cock had a beautiful mushroom head. He had already had a hard work out that night, but he began reacting to his rising orgasm. He was rocking his head right and left. His hands were holding my head and combing through my hair.

I kissed up his chest to his neck while still pumping him a little faster. I played with his pendulous balls, and when I squeezed a bit, he let out the nicest moan. We were trying to keep our sound down. We weren't in an actual campsite. We were just on the beach. There were other campers nearby and we didn't want to disturb them.

I moved down so I could take his balls into my mouth. One at a time and then both together rolling them with my tongue. I could taste Beth's cum on him. He moaned louder and more often. I jacked him faster, felt his cock swell, and soon his hips jerked up in the air. He came again hitting the roof of the tent. Because of how I lay, it rained down on my back and got in my hair.

As I had done to him, he rubbed his cum into my back and hair. I just lay across him limply. We were exhausted. I took him into my mouth just to clean him up. When I was done, I released his dick and moved back up into a sleeping position. The tent smelled if sex by then.

I asked him if he wanted to go wash off but he said no. He just curled into me, put one leg over mine, his left arm across my chest, and lay his head on my shoulder against my neck. I wrapped my left arm around him, resting my hand on his cute bubble butt. We both drifted off to sleep. Sated, naked, and covered in his, mine, and her cum.

We awoke the next morning at about nine-thirty spooning. I held him close and licked behind his ear and kissed his neck. I whispered how much I enjoyed last night and hoped we could revisit it again. By now he was, unknown to me, awake. He rolled over towards me and said he'd like that.

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back aggressively. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed again. The sun was up and we knew we had to be as well. We both had to deal with our morning wood. But now was not the time.

It was daylight now. We could be clearly seen by anyone that looked our way. We had no clothes with us. This part hadn't been planned out. We were also stuck together at points from dried cum. We really needed to wash it off.

Soon this beach would be full of families and we needed to be out of there very soon. We heard voices. This was bad. Lee tentatively unzipped the tent and stuck his head out. Seeing no one, he took off for the lake. I followed suit but tripped over the tent flap.

I got up as fast as I could and soon we were both safely in the lake. I scrubbed him and he scrubbed me. I ducked underwater and he scrubbed his cum out of my hair.

There were two towels on the beach about thirty feet from the water. We were gonna be totally exposed for about fifty feet. It was decided that we'd move slowly out of the water. When our cocks were exposed we would move as fast as we could. We got to the towels and made it to the car to get our shorts.

We didn't bother with our shirts as we went back to the tent to gather up our stuff. I would definitely need to find a laundromat to wash the sleeping bags in. We broke down the tent and took it all back to the car.

It was about 11 am by now. People were showing up. I asked Steve if he wanted to drive back home nude. He just grinned and shucked his shorts. I dropped mine and climbed into the car.

We drove home like that. He rested his left hand on my thigh. We stopped at a closed Drs office and got sorta dressed. Shorts anyway. I leaned over to kiss him and reached around his neck to pull him in tight. Our tongues danced together momentarily. He still had his braces. We kissed for about ten minutes, then I took him home.

I drove home and took a hot shower. There were so many new experiences and feelings that night for me. Losing my virginity, and touching another man's cock sexually.

I slept for a long time having the most wonderful dreams. I wonder what we will get up to next?

Published 
Written by Babaloo92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments