Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Woman in the Office Window

"I watched her as she watched me pleasure myself"

20
9 Comments 9
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Some fantasies are never fulfilled. Sometimes, a fantasy is fulfilled so spontaneously that it leaves your head spinning. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a wonderful memory of the latter."

As a frequent business traveler and nudist, I commonly disrobe as soon as the hotel door closes behind me and only get dressed again when it is time to leave. After a typically long day of presentations, training, and meetings I can't wait to lose the coat, tie, and everything else that goes with it to experience that wonderful feeling of freedom.

I normally pour myself a glass of bourbon (neat) and take a shower before laying a towel onto a chair and relaxing for the evening. Lush Stories always provides a diversion while I explore the erotic imaginations of my fellow writers on this site, and I'm quickly attending to the inevitable arousal that occurs from stories that strike the right mood.

Sometimes I find friends on other adult websites for chat or webcam play. I discovered my exhibitionist fetish almost thirty years ago and digital technology has helped me explore it in ways that I never imagined. I love to edge myself over and over until exploding all over my chest to the appreciation of viewers. On some occasions, I leave the drapes to my room open and fantasize that someone is secretly watching me, which led to the following story about fantasy meeting reality.

It was already dark when I checked into my hotel in the Manhattan Financial District. My long, but productive day ended with a good steak and some red wine, and I was already relaxed as I settled into my room on the tenth floor.

I was on my second drink when I sat down at the desk beside the window that faced the Wall Street. The drapes were open and the noise of traffic and laughter drifted up from the street below. I had my laptop open alternating between reading erotic stories and watching sensual videos.

I was enjoying myself and lifted one of my legs up onto the desk so that I was in a better position to fondle my testicles and tease my stiff erection that curved upward with the swollen pink glans that glistened with a drop of pre-ejaculate dripping from the tip. I put my finger right on that drop and lifted a long string of the sticky ooze away from the tip of my penis, raising it to my tongue and licking my finger clean.

My fingers went back to the mushroom-like head, rolling gently around and absorbing the warm sensation while my cock bobbed in the air straining to be massaged. Then my fingers drifted just below the glans to the frenulum, that most sensitive spot that sends waves of pleasure through my body.

For some reason, I am always compelled to play with my nipples when I touch that spot, so my other hand reached up to rub and pinch the tiny nubs on my hairy chest. My hips moved back and forth in the chair as I moaned, gently massaging the underside of my cock with one hand and toying with my nipples with the other.

Eventually, I dribbled lube onto the head of my cock and let it cascade down the shaft before my fist grabbed it and worked the lube all over the length of my thickening phallus and my smoothly shaved balls. My fist worked its way up and down the boner and my hips thrust upward to match the rhythm, the sloshing sound of my fist stroking the lubed shaft adding to the excitement. I could feel the buildup as my balls tightened and the tingling deep inside of me grew. I was groaning, feeling the buzz in my brain, hearing the sound of my fist whacking my cock rapidly from tip to base, seeing the visions of sensual massage on the screen, and smelling the delicious discharge dripping down from the tip while the taste of it lingered on my tongue.

The feeling of satisfaction grew along with the audible moans and grunts coming out of my mouth. My heart was pounding more rapidly and I was squirming in my seat. I was reaching for it, yes, yes, almost there.

Yes!  Ohhhh....yes! Fuuuuuuuuuuckkk, yes!

Then I stopped. My poor swollen cock bounced in the air straining toward orgasm, desperately wanting to explode. My balls were at the moment of release, only to be left at the tantalizing edge of ejaculation. Drops of precum slid down over the edge of the tip, but nothing else.

I regained my senses to start again. I had been doing this for quite a while, and it was my fourth trip to the orgasmic cliff only to pull back. I love edging, but I knew I was reaching my limit.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught movement. I glanced out the window and noticed someone in a brightly lit office across the way seated behind a desk. It was a woman, and as soon as I turned my head she averted her gaze back to her computer screen.

FantasticOne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FantasticOne

My pulse quickened and I turned my face back to my computer while slowly continuing to stroke my manhood. Was she seriously watching me? Did she want to keep watching? What if she called the hotel and reported me?

I could tell that she was shuffling papers, and occasionally giving me a quick glance. I knew that I wasn't visible to the street below, and even at two floors above me, she didn't have a clear view of what I was doing. The alcohol and the exhibitionism kicked in and I decided to make sure she could see it all. But before I could, she got up from her desk and walked out of her office.

I thought that was the end of it and went back to my play. On one hand, I was distracted. On the other hand, I was energized, even intoxicated by the idea that she might have been secretly watching. Eventually, my full erection returned at the same time that she came back into the office.

I seized the opportunity and stood up from my chair, facing the desk with my silhouette toward the window. My 7-inch penis curved upward into the air and I rubbed my hand over it.

The light went out in her office, but it didn't seem like she had left. I convinced myself that she was watching in the darkness and decided to put on a show. I slapped my cock a few times making it bounce around in the air and grow to its maximum thickness.

I put my hands on my hips and thrust them forward making my cock bounce up and slap against my abdomen and then flop downward before slapping into my body again. I squeezed and played with my balls, pinched my nipples, and resumed rapidly stroking myself.

Then she switched on a desk light, giving just enough illumination to see that she was there. Yes! She is watching!

I have always felt a huge rush when I know that someone is looking at my naked body whether they are looking at my photos, watching me on video, or I'm walking around nude at a beach or nudist resort. This felt like the biggest rush of all knowing that her eyes were fixed on my nudity, watching me masturbate in full view.

By now, I had my right hand on my hip while I wrapped my left hand around my cock and thrust my hips forward plunging it forward and back through my fist. This time there was no turning back as I furiously beat my rigid pole faster and faster. My balls were bouncing and the tip was growing more swollen. I threw my head back and my mouth was wide open, while my face began to contort from the spasms of pleasure that were growing down in my abdomen.

I felt that tingling sensation in my balls and the anticipation in my brain as I approached the orgasmic cliff again. This time I was going over the edge.

I stroked faster and faster until, Ohmygod, yesssssss!

I turned toward the window and pointed my pulsating penis toward her as it spasmed, erupting with a long stream of thick, white semen onto the glass. I noticed her raise her hand up to cover her mouth as a second and third stream of ejaculate exploded onto the window pane.

I was still squeezing my cock as the last of my cum dribbled over the tip of my cock. I swept the last bit up with my fingers and put them in my mouth and licked them clean in full view. Then the office went dark again.

As I regained my senses, I had a brief moment of panic wondering if I had gotten too close to the window and could be viewed from the street. While the idea also held some exhibitionist appeal, I wasn't prepared to get kicked out of the hotel or arrested for indecent exposure.

Everything seemed to be good, so I grabbed a washcloth to clean up as well as I could. I chuckled over the thought that a hotel maid was going to look out the window the next morning and wonder where those smudges came from.

I poured another drink and sat back to revel in the afterglow of an explosive orgasm, and the satisfaction over having one of my biggest fantasies so spontaneously fulfilled. I have fulfilled other fantasies in my lifetime, but the unexpected nature of this one made it the most exciting over.

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments