Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Bells

"Getting ready to marry Bridget"

18
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
5.2k words 5.2k words

It was getting closer to our wedding day. Bridget wasn’t getting to be the Bridezilla that she could have been.  I was happy about that.  However, it was her mother who was becoming the monster-in-law. I understand, I really do.  She only wants the best for her little girl.  But her overbearing demeanor and her holier-than-thou attitude towards me was getting on my last nerve.

Thankfully, Bridget knew how her mom was and she promised that she would make it up to me.  I believed that she would. Since we met, she had done everything she could to make me happy.  I have done an equal job at making her happy.

“Baby, I want you to know that I love you.  Mom has been driving me crazy too.  I will make it up to you, I promise.”

“And just how do you plan on making it up to me, sweetie?”

“By doing a lot of wild and crazy things with you before and after the wedding.  Things that would drive my mom crazy if she ever found out.”

“Oh, really?  What do you have planned for us?”

“Oh no. You’ll find out soon enough,” she smirked and then kissed me. 

Bridget’s mom was incredibly old school and wouldn’t let her move in with me until we were married.  Even then, I wasn’t too sure. I didn’t like it at all, but I kept quiet to keep the peace for both of us.  It was the weekend before the wedding.  We decided we would be different and have a combined bachelor/bachelorette party with friends.  We went out to dinner with close family and the bridal party.  We wanted to unwind and let loose at the party so we arranged for my neighbor, Doug, to occupy her mom so we could have some fun.  Doug was a lonely widower.  We did this to thank him for watching our house during our honeymoon.

After dinner and a couple of dances, we feigned exhaustion to her mom and bid her a farewell.  Doug would be taking her home after they had coffee and dessert. Once we left the restaurant, we headed to the strip club. This was Bridget’s idea.  I paid the admission fee for myself.  Bridget’s was free and mine was half off because I was with her.  It wasn’t too busy for a Friday night.  We found a table near the stage.  I wasn’t a prude, but I was still shocked that Bridget wanted to be there.

“Bridget, what brought this trip on?  You know you’re my only one.”

“Bret, I told you I was going to make up for my mom being such a bitch towards you.” I looked at her with a stunned look on my face. “Yes, honey, I know she is.  I also know you keep quiet because you love me and don’t want to cause problems. This is only the beginning.  Sit back and enjoy the show.”

How could I not enjoy it?  My fiancé bringing me to a strip club. Hot women to look at with her approval. The music was my favorite, 80s hairbands. It was blaring in the sound system.  How was I going to argue with her?  Bridget’s eyes were glued to the dancer on stage.  She watched her every move.  Then, her hand started to rub my cock through my jeans.  I was already hard, but her hand made me even harder.  I glanced over to Bridget, she had her other hand up her skirt and her panties pulled to the side finger fucking her beautiful, sweet snatch. 

I grabbed hold of her hand and pulled it towards my mouth.  I licked her juices off her hand and let her go back to fingering herself. 

“Mmmmm, you taste delicious.”

“I know you like it.  Just wait until later.”

What was she planning? I wanted to know but was just going to let the night play out.

After the song ended and the dancer gathered her dollar bills and went backstage, Bridget told me she was headed to the bar to refill our drinks.  She handed me a couple of ones in case she wasn’t back in time for the next dancer. A few minutes later, a cocktail waitress dropped off a drink for me and said Bridget would be right back.  I took a sip of my drink and the next song started playing. 

I heard the sitar start to play and thought to myself, “It couldn’t be."  One of my favorite songs.  It was the Electric Boys. 'All Lips and Hips'. It was so fitting for a strip club. The stage lights lit up and out strutted a tall, leggy redhead in a short skirt.  My jaw dropped.  My Bridget was on the stage with the whole club watching her shake her ass at me.  She turned to look at me in the eyes and gave me a sultry smile. She really was going out of her way to make up for her mom being a bitch.  I don’t think I could love her any more than I do right now. 

Bridget walked towards the stripper pole in the middle of the stage and gave it a twirl or two, enough to give the other side a glimpse of her.  Then, she made her way back to me.  Her blouse was half off and then she threw it at me. She turned around and bent over and grabbed her ankles, thus showing her ass to this side of the club.  Once she stood up, she unzipped her skirt and it dropped to her feet.  Then she kicked it to the side of the stage.  Bridget made her way around to the other side of the stage to give them another good look at her assets.

Once she made her way back towards me, she had already taken her bra off.  The sight of her almost naked body was so hot!  I didn’t care that everyone saw her. She wasn’t ashamed of her body, and I wasn’t either.  I was proud of my fiancé.  Especially knowing that the guys from the club were going to be so jealous when they saw me leaving with her.  Probably even a few of the women too. The music died off and Bridget grabbed her clothes and headed backstage. A few minutes later, the cocktail waitress gave me a note from Bridget.

Bret

You are invited to the VIP room in the back for a special private dance with your favorite dancer.  Just show the card to the bouncer.  Love You.  Bridget

I was holding a gold VIP pass in my hand as I got out of my seat and headed towards the back of the club.  I showed the bouncer my pass and he let me through the door.  There was no one else in the room.  Bridget walked out of a side door wearing a short, silky robe.  She walked over to me, grabbed me, and gave me a big hug and kiss.

“Did you like my surprise, honey?”

“Hell yes, I did.  I couldn’t believe it when you walked out to that song.”

“I know.  I saw it on your playlist for the gym when I looked through your songs for one to dance to for my little surprise.  I really liked it.  I have always wanted to try something like that, and this gave me the perfect opportunity to try my dance moves out.”

“Do you have any other moves you’d like to show me?” I asked.

Bridget walked over to the mini-jukebox and pushed a button.  “Girls, Girls, Girls” by Motley Crue started to play and Bridget dropped her robe. She was wearing thigh highs with a matching sheer bra and high heels.

God, did she look sexy.  Bridget led me to the sofa and sat me down. She climbed on my lap and started grinding away.  Her hands unbuttoned my jeans and fished out my cock.  Her hands stroked my already hard shaft. 

“Bridget, you’re going to make me cum.”

“Oh no, you don’t.  You are not cumming until that sexy cock is buried in my soon-to-be-married pussy.” As she said that, she sat up and slid my cock into her moist and waiting pussy.  “Oh Bret, that feels so fucking good.  Make me cum, baby.” Bridget’s hips gyrated on my cock. I threw my head back as Bridget put her hands on my chest and rode me even harder.  “Fuck, baby.  I’m going to cum on your cock.”

“Do it, Bridget. I’m right there with you, honey.  I’m going to fill you with my spunk.”

“Yes! Fill my pussy.”  I felt her pussy tighten around my cock.  That spurred my cock to shoot my load in Bridget as I pulled her hips towards me to get my cock in as deep as I could. After our orgasms subsided, Bridget was draped over my body, her arms draped around my neck. I held her just close.  I was still semi-hard and still in her pussy.  I looked around the room as we held each other.  No one else was in the room.  I could hear music playing from the club on the other side of the VIP Room.  The jukebox had shut off. 

“How did you do all of this? Especially this,” I said as I pointed to the both of us still locked in our passionate coupling. “I thought this was kind of illegal in places like this.”

“Well, a close friend is an owner, and this was part of a wedding gift to us. As for us fucking here in the VIP Room, I am not an employee.  So, it would be more like indecent exposure rather than prostitution. But it is just us here, so no one really knows what went on here.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t.  It will be our dirty little secret.” With that, I pulled her into another kiss with lots of tongue. Bridget got up and we both got dressed and headed out of the VIP Room back to our table.  The waitress refreshed our drinks and I asked Bridget about the rest of the wedding gift. 

“That is my little secret. You will find out soon enough. “ I wasn’t going to push it because it wouldn’t get me anywhere. If Bridget sets her mind to something, that’s it.  She is stubborn like that.  It’s one of the many things I love about her.

We stayed another hour just relaxing and talking about the busy week ahead of us.  I politely declined another drink from the waitress, and I told Bridget we were leaving. She looked at me with a mixture of excitement and disappointment.  That is until I told her I had a surprise for her at home to give her. We got back to our place about midnight.  We started fucking in the living room, made our way to the kitchen, and finally ended up in our bed, where we collapsed in each other’s arms about two hours later.

I woke up to Bridget nuzzling my neck with her lips and a hand on my cock; my hand found its way to her ass, and then it was deep inside her wet pussy. I had her well on her way to an orgasm that she stopped stroking my cock and her orgasm just consumed her. As she came down from her sex-filled high, she jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

“Come on, baby.  We must meet mom for brunch.  We must get showered and get going so we won’t be late. We don’t need her getting mad at us so close to the wedding.  We have enough to worry about.”

“Really, Bridget?  You’re going to do that to me? Leave me with blue balls this morning after I got you off.” I said as I walked into the bathroom and jumped in the shower with her.

“Bret, you know how mom has been since we got engaged.  I want her to love you as I do.  Well, maybe not that much.” She said giggling. I grabbed the shower gel and started lathering myself up, but I couldn’t control myself and started soaping Bridget up as best I can.  She was fighting me off as best she could.  Her best really wasn’t all that good. “Come on, Bret. We’re going to be late.”

“Bridget, I’ll make it up to your mom every day if you just relax with me right now,” I said.

I moved her wet hair away from her neck and started kissing her from behind. My hands went around her and enveloped her breasts.  Bridget moaned softly.  Her defenses were getting lower. I slid one hand down towards her pussy, while still holding her boobs with the other.  I gave her clit a little rub and sunk two fingers into her wet pussy and then she became putty in my hands.

“Oh yes, baby. Do it.  Just take what you want from me.” 

I didn’t waste any time.  I slid my cock in as I bent her over.  Hot water was pouring down over us as I fucked her hard and fast. Within minutes we both came hard and then we got ourselves rinsed and cleaned off.  We got out and quickly dried off. Once we were dressed, we were on our way to brunch.  Bridget looked beautiful in her sundress and heels. I threw on khakis and a button-down shirt and tie.  Once we got to the restaurant, we headed in.  We didn’t see her mom waiting for us. 

“Shit, Bret.  She’s already been seated.  Mom’s going to be pissed at me,” Bridget said.

“Relax, Bridget.  I’ll take the heat for this one,” I said.  “Besides, I was the one fucking you in the shower to make us late anyway,” I whispered to her.  She blushed at me and smacked my arm while she mouthed, “I love you.”

“Sorry, we’re a little late, mom,” Bridget said immediately as we sat down at the table. 

“Yes, Madelaine.  It was all my fault.  I was trying to look my best for you today.  I wanted to look and be the best for Bridget and, of course, you.  Bridget loves you, so I love you too.”

“Well, thank you for your honesty, Bret.  I was expecting you to tell me some lame-ass story or whatnot.  I accept your apology,” she said.

Madelaine got up out of her seat and walked over to me and gave me a hug and kiss. Then she walked back to her seat.  I looked at Bridget with a shocked look on my face.  I saw the look on hers.  We had no idea what was going on with mom.  We had a nice brunch with Bridget’s mom.  We were still in shock over her mom’s treatment of me during brunch.  Both of us were expecting a fight when we showed up late, especially when I took the blame for our tardiness. After brunch, we went shopping to grab a few things we needed for the week. We didn’t want to be running around all week. We were trying to make this a low-to-no-stress week. 

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

The next day, everything was back to normal. Everything I did wasn’t good enough for Madelaine.  She didn’t like my choice for the church ceremony.  The food for the reception wasn’t where she would have chosen.  It was from the restaurant where we had our first date and I proposed to Bridget.  It was special to both of us. She thought the destination for our honeymoon was a terrible choice.  Bridget wanted to go to Italy and France, so that’s where we were going. 

We got through the rest of the week with little problems from Madelaine.  Friday came and we got ready for the wedding rehearsal.  It went off without a hitch.  Afterward, we went back to our place to relax before the big day.  We just had pizza and drinks.  It was just the bridal party at the house.  The bride and groom, Bridget and Bret.  Maid of honor and best man, Brandi, and Cody.  Bridesmaid and groomsman, Lainey and Tommy. 

We were all sitting in the living room eating our pizza and sharing stories from when we were kids and all the crazy things we did as teenagers.  It was a cool night outside, so we lit a fire in the fireplace.  We all enjoyed watching the flames in the fireplace.  As the night went on, we got raunchier with the stories and the conversations eventually led to sex.

We were all relaxed when Bridget asked Lainey and Brandi to go to the bathroom with her.  I knew something was up.  I gave a wondering look to Cody and Tommy.  They were as confused as I was.  The girls came out fifteen minutes later.  They were all wearing short skirts, thigh-high stockings, and low-cut blouses with high heels.  Lainey walked over to the Bluetooth speaker and turned it on. 

Van Halen’s “Hot for Teacher” began playing as they walked towards us and proceeded to strip in front of us.  The blouses came off first as they climbed on our laps.  They started giving us the best lap dance we ever got.  I unsnapped Bridget’s bra and dropped it to the floor.  I saw a few other items of clothing on the floor. 

Brandi was down to her skirt and stockings while she was grinding on Cody’s lap. Lainey just had her G-string on and kissing Tommy as he fondled her breasts.  Bridget wasted no time in getting my clothes off as well.  First, she took my shirt off.  Then, she unbuttoned my jeans.  She bent down and gave me a deep kiss as her bare pussy ground on my cock which was poking my boxers. When she finished, she climbed off my lap to pull my jeans the rest of the way off. 

I looked around and saw Brandi and Lainey still giving their men lap dances but, they were all watching us.  Bridget got me naked.  She took my cock in her mouth to get it wet.  Then she stepped over my legs and sat down on my lap.  She ground her pussy on my cock and moaned when my cock slipped in her warm center until I was all in her.  She just sat there for a few seconds until she started to rock her hips back and forth.  I just closed my eyes at the incredible sensation of her pussy gyrating on my cock.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed the other couples had stopped their activities and had their eyes locked on the live sex show in our living room.  At this point, I looked at Bridget and saw the same look I saw that night of the strip club; she was horny and turned on.  I never had sex in front of a group of people but, I wasn’t going to stop now.  I got into it just as much as Bridget.  If they want to watch, we’ll give them one hell of a show. 

Bridget bounced up and down on my cock.  I pulled her in and sucked on her beautiful nipples while I rubbed her bountiful breasts. That stimulated Bridget enough to push her to the edge and pull her with me to an amazing orgasm.  My cock throbbed and pulsed as I grabbed her ass and pulled her in towards me.  I gave her all my cum, not wanting her to miss a single drop. Bridget screamed as her orgasm hit her like a brick wall.  Her pussy squeezed my cock, milking it for all I could give.  She collapsed on my chest. 

“Bret. That was amazing.  I love you more and more every day.  I can’t wait to marry you tomorrow. “

“I love you just as much, probably more.  I will make you the happiest bride that I can.”  I said as I kissed her. 

All of the sudden we realized we weren’t alone. We both looked over and saw Brandi and Lindsey looking shocked at what they just saw.  Cody and Tommy were smiling and shaking their head approvingly.

“That was so fucking hot, Bridget.  I thought you were just going to tease him, not put on a full-scale sex show.” Brandi said. 

“I didn’t plan it.  It just happened.  I was just teasing him, and he just took over.  I couldn’t resist him once his cock slipped past my defenses.” Bridget explained.

“Hell, Bret.  That was better than any porn movie I ever saw,” Cody said.  Brandi punched him in the arm.  “Hey, what was that for?”

“Better than our porn movie we made?” Brandi asked.

“What?” we all said in unison.

“You made a porn movie?  We want to see it.” Bridget demanded.

“No way.  Not happening.”  Brandi shot back.

“We just gave you live porn right in front of you.  You’re not going to let us watch a movie starring you guys?” I replied.

“Okay, Okay.  When you get back from your honeymoon, you guys can come over and watch it.”

“You’re not serious, are you?” Cody asked.

“You started all of this.  It’s your fault they even know about it.”

“You’re right. I’m sorry, Brandi.”

We all kissed our partners and decided it was time to separate for the night.  The girls went to get their things.  We got dressed and cleaned up.  The girls were going over to Brandi’s to spend the night.  The guys were staying here.  They didn’t trust us enough to get ready alone. I know they just said that in jest, not meaning anything bad.  Besides, we’re guys.  They wouldn’t expect anything more. We had a couple more drinks after they left.

“So, you made a porn movie?” I said.

“Yeah, we did.  I heard your fiancé was a stripper for one night.”

“Yes, she was.  Hottest one I ever saw.”

“We do have some sexy women in our lives.”

“We sure do.”

“We better get to bed.  We can’t screw this up or the girls will have our collective asses.”

We crashed into the beds and couch.  The ceremony wasn‘t until the early afternoon so we could sleep in a little.  We drug ourselves out of bed, got dressed, and headed for a quick breakfast. After that, we ran a few errands.  We got dressed and headed to the church.  We walked in and found a room for us to relax until it was time for the ceremony. 

The music started and the bridesmaids started their way down the aisle.  Bridget soon followed with Madelaine walking her down the aisle.  Her dad left when she was five.  Madelaine raised her without any help.  That’s the reason for her overprotectiveness of Bridget.  I understand, but it was incredibly frustrating to deal with.  At least that’s what I think. 

Bridget looked even more beautiful than I could ever imagine.  We met at the altar and Madelaine took my hand and put it into Bridget’s. She pulled me in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

“Take good care of our girl, son,” Madelaine whispered in my ear before taking her seat. Bridget looked at the shocked look on my face and became worried.

“It’s all good. Later,” I said.  “We need to get married now.”

Bridget relaxed a little as I squeezed her hand three times.  It was our silent code.  Three squeezes.  Three words.  ‘I LOVE YOU’. She looked over at me and smiled.  She squeezed my hand back, three times.  We made it through our vows without totally screwing them up.

“You may kiss the bride.” I took her in my arms and kissed my wife for the first time. 

We made our way out of the church to greet our friends and family.  After we were done, we drove with the bridal party to get our pictures done.  Madelaine was there with us.  Once we got the family pictures done, she headed to the fire hall for the reception.  Neither of us was comfortable with a big hall or a hotel for the reception.  We both grew up going to weddings in fire halls.  It was a rite of passage.  As well as the cookie table.

After Madelaine left, the girls headed together to freshen up before we finished our pictures.  When they came back out, our jaws dropped.  They had all modified both the wedding dress and bridesmaids’ dresses to show off a lot more of their bodies.  The dresses were still frilly and frou-frou like they should be.  But the tops were low cut, allowing plenty of cleavage exposed.  The hem of the dresses was mid-thigh, just high enough to see the tops of their stockings.  In fact, Bridget’s dress barely covered the bottom of her pert ass cheeks.  She walked up to me and gave me a scorching kiss. 

“I take it you approve of your sexy wife’s wedding dress,” Bridget asked. 

“Hell yes, I do. Let’s go so I can show you off to the world.”

We got to the reception and after the introductions of the bridal party were made, the bride and groom were introduced.  We mingled with friends and family for about an hour before we got seated for dinner.  We were so excited about our day that we barely ate. 

After dinner, we did the normal cutting of the cake.  Then, came the time to toss the bouquet.  Bridget, Brandi, and Linsey had other plans.  Everyone was still quite shocked by the girls’ dresses.  Lots of whistles and clapping while they were on the dance floor.  They just soaked them in.

The girls went to the DJ and grabbed a microphone. They thanked everyone for coming to make our day even more special. Then, they said it would be quite memorable for everyone. Especially the groom and groomsmen. 

The DJ started the music and the girls started to dance and strutted their way towards us.  Out of nowhere, three chairs appeared behind us and we were pushed into them.  The girls proceeded to give us a lap dance in front of everyone.  We were the only ones surprised by this.  I looked over and saw Madelaine watching us.  She was smiling and nodding her head approvingly. 

Their lap dance wasn’t as risqué as the one the night before.  They did put on quite a show for a wedding reception.  When they finished, Bridget got her bouquet from her mom, and then she tossed it to the single ladies waiting to catch it.  One of Bridget’s cousins caught it but after a bit of shuffling, Madelaine ended up holding the bouquet. 

Bridget went to her seat and got ready for me to remove her garter.  I slid my hands up her silky stocking legs.  Before pulling it down, I found her wet pussy lips.  She had no panties on. I couldn’t resist the temptation and plunged a finger into her moist pussy.  She jumped in surprise.  Mostly it was because she thought I would never do something like that in front of so many people.  I guess these past few weeks have changed my way of thinking. 

I got up and flung the garter towards a sea of bachelors.  It was quite a shock when Doug ended up with it.  I am beginning to think this was a set-up.  Madelaine sat down and Doug slid the garter up her leg.  I knew that he went further than I expected him to go because Madelaine jumped as much as Bridget did.  I’m quite sure he got a quick feel because I saw her blushing.

Everyone started dancing.  Madelaine came up to me and gave me a hug and kiss.  “Welcome to the family, son.”

“Thank you, Madelaine,” I said as she stopped me.

“It’s mom.  You proved yourself to me by treating Bridget like she is your everything.”

“I treat her that way because she is my everything.  She’s my world.”

“You are good for her.  It’s good to see she learned a thing or two from her mom.”

“What?”

“I used to dance in my younger days.”

“You are full of surprises, mom.”

“Well, here’s another one.  I am not like the mean woman you saw before.  I needed to see if you were man enough to put up with a bitch of a mother-in-law for Bridget.  You passed that test.  You will see the real me from now on.  I promise.”

“Thank you, mom.  I won’t let you down,” I said and gave her a kiss.

Bridget came over to us and hugged her mom.  After that, we thanked everyone and got ready to leave.  On the way out, Bridget lifted her skirt and flashed everyone her hot ass.  Nothing about my wife surprises me anymore.  We got in the limo and headed to the airport to start our honeymoon.   

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments