Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enjoying Susan

59
21 Comments 21
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Susan woke up to her husband sitting across the bed, vigorously moving his hand up and down his cock.  He was pleasuring himself and moaning while staring at his wife’s naked body on the bed.  Her husband liked to satisfy himself before starting to pleasure Susan. 

Susan was a knockout.  She was blessed with amazing tits, which Mark enjoyed playing with.  They were natural double-D’s, which his wife seemed to like to have.  She wore clothes that accentuated her big tits.  Mark preferred she slept naked so he could enjoy her body while pleasuring himself.

He loved to admire her gorgeous body while getting off.  She was the most beautiful woman in the world.  Her body was sheer perfection which drove him crazy with desire.  Mark woke up every morning with a hard-on.

Today was no exception.  Mark’s cock was as hard as a bat while he moved his fingers upwards across his cock.  Susan liked his cock and enjoyed how his cock pleased her.  Mark moaned while he caressed his ball sack and pulled on his big dick. He had been pleasuring himself for a while but needed to cum now.

“Baby, open your mouth!  I need to cum!  Hurry, open your mouth!”

Susan moved her head to the side of the bed, and Mark slid his cock inside her mouth.  He began to hump her mouth and moaned while releasing his warm thick cream.  Susan choked a little while drinking his big load down.  She knew it excited him when she drank it all. 

“Baby, that was so hot!  I love when you drink my cum.  It is time for me to have breakfast now.”

Susan was on the sheets, and Mark giggled while he went to a chest at the end of the bed.  He opened it and pulled out her magic wand.  He loved to drive her crazy and make her cum buckets.  He plugged the vibrator into the plug and turned on the toy.

“Baby, are you going to cum for me?  Daddy likes when you cum.  Daddy especially likes when you cum on his face.  First things first.”

Susan lay still on the sheets while Mark moved the wand along her shaved pussy.  He could tell it was arousing her from her mews and other sweet noises she made when she was horny and about to cum.  Luckily for him, his wife was as much of a sex addict as he was.  Mark enjoyed her pussy more than anything else.  His wife got very excited with the toys but turned up the heat when she rode his face. Mark had an unusually long tongue which was great for oral sex.

Mark turned the wand up to full speed while Susan thrashed on the bed. Finally, she couldn’t stand it, and her pussy juices began to run down her thighs.  Mark was excited while he continued to pleasure her with the wand. 

“Fuck the wand.  I want to eat your pussy.  Sit on my face!  Fuck!”

Mark threw the wand down and got comfortable on the bed.  Susan crouched down and made sure to lay her pussy onto his face.  Mark began to tease her with his tongue.  Susan held onto the headboard while she smashed her pussy into Mark’s face.  She was moaning and screaming, and her big tits shook while he ate her pussy.

SoyGximena
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoyGximena

“Mark, I can’t handle it.  Oh God!  Here it comes.”

Susan grabbed her big tits while she rode her husband’s face hard.  She pulled on her nipples which were rock solid and screamed in ecstasy while she released her hot pussy cream.  When she came, it was quite a lot which Mark drank happily.

“I want to fuck! Fuck me with your big cock, daddy.”

Mark continued to suck her clit, which was hard and aroused, and continued to make his wife scream in ecstasy.  It was terrific; she never seemed ever to be finished.  Her hands were on her big tits as she smashed her pussy into her husband’s face. Then, finally, he pushed his long tongue into her wet cunt and began fucking her with his tongue, driving her crazy.

“I want you to fuck me.  Please, fuck me.  Fucking hell.”

Mark continued to tongue-fuck her while his gorgeous wife continued to cum for him.  Her legs shook, and she continued begging for his big dick.  Mark was only interested in making his wife cum over and over with his mouth.  He loved drinking her warm juices, which were now thicker and creamier.  They both ate many pineapples, making their cum taste extra sweet.

Mark was eating her pussy for a very long time.  She came many times, but he finally wanted to fuck his wife.  He tapped on her knee, which meant it was time to get fucked.  Susan was exhausted from all the pleasure he gave her.  Now it was time for more fun.

“Baby, get on all fours.  I want to pleasure your anus, and then I will fuck you.”

“No more oral, baby.  I want you to fuck me.”

“Do it!”

Susan moved to the end of the bed, and Mark pulled her buttocks apart and licked around her butt cheeks.  He spat on her anus and pushed his big tongue into her butt.  He slapped her round buttocks while pleasuring her tight hole with his tongue.

Mark slid his cock slowly into her tight ass.  He moaned while slapping her buttocks, which drove his wife crazy.  He put his hand on her pussy which again was wet and creamy.  He made sure to push his fingers into her mouth so she could taste herself and continue to drill into her butt.

“Fuck.  I’m coming!  Do you feel how much I’m coming?  Fuck!"

Mark pulled out of her butt, and they both lay on the bed, trying to catch their breath.  He put his lips on hers and held her in a tight embrace.  He enjoyed their fun-filled morning and was looking forward to taking a nice hot shower with his wife.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments