Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk in the Park

"A simple walk through the woods turns into a frisky event with a new friend."

14
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Leaves and long grasses brushed against my legs as I walked down the forest path. It was a tranquil place, the only sounds being birdsong and my footsteps. A private place as well, for I had yet to encounter another soul on my walk. In the quiet, my mind wandered. My subconscious summoned dark and dirty fantasies, ones that made my pussy well with nectar. Who was I to refuse the will of my mind in a quiet place like this? 

I brought my hands up to cup my breasts, squeezing them gently a few times. My beautiful D-cups fit perfectly in my hands, spilling out the sides of my palms when I squeezed. I repeated the action, then moved to rolling the palms of my hands over my nipples, feeling them harden at my touch. Knowing there was not anyone around to see, I pulled my shirt up and continued stroking my breasts over my bra. The forest trail led past a slightly shielded clearing, which sparked another filthy thought. 

I pushed through the undergrowth and found a nice soft patch of grass to sit in. Before sitting down, I unclipped my bra and pulled it out from under my shirt. I wanted to be covered if someone happened to walk past, but couldn't deal with two layers of clothes between my fingers and breasts. I settled onto the ground before continuing to massage my sensitive nipples through the soft fabric of my top. I closed my eyes, feeling the dappled sunlight on my skin, my nipples puckering under my touch, and a pressure building against my breasts. Wait, that wasn't normal. 

My eyes shot open, and I looked down to see that my breasts were stretching out my shirt, tearing the fabric in some places. What on Earth was going on? This shirt had fit perfectly mere moments before. As I watched, my breasts steadily inflated, straining the fabric of my shirt more and more. Eventually, the fabric couldn't take anymore and ripped open with a loud tearing sound. My breasts, which were now closer to an H-cup, bounced lightly as they landed on my chest.

I brushed my hand against them, then began running my fingers around my areolas before rolling my nipples between them. Whatever had happened to my breasts had made them more sensitive, and I could feel beads of nectar beginning to soak into my panties. I brought a hand down to start rubbing my clit through my pants. I moved to cup my breast again and noticed I could barely hold it now.  Fed up with the lacking sensitivity, I pulled my pants and panties down, exposing my nectar-soaked pussy to my touch. My shirt was burst open anyways, and any trace of modesty was lost to the continual growth of my breasts.

I worked up my excitement as they slowly grew larger and larger. I savoured every moment of it until their mammoth size began getting in the way of the fingers stroking my needy clit. As I adjusted my position to reach around them, I heard a low giggle from the nearby trees. 

"Who's there?" I called out, knowing I had no hopes of covering myself in this state.

"I see you're enjoying them," a musical voice trilled. "When I sensed all the sexual energy you were carrying, I knew I had to help you out."

"Help me?" I replied, scanning the trees for any sign of the voice's origin. "Are you the one doing this to my tits?" There was no response other than a great surge in the size of my breasts, which I took for a yes. "Would you like to uh… join me?" I asked, simply wanting to see my mystical benefactor.

"Ooh, I'd love to!" the voice trilled. From out of the woods to my left stepped the source of the voice, a beautiful wood nymph. Her porcelain smooth chocolate skin glowed in the afternoon sun, and there were many coloured ribbons braided into her luscious black locks. She stripped off her simple dress and sat across from me in the grass, spreading her legs so her toes brushed against mine. 

"You're beautiful," I breathed, feeling more nectar welling from my pussy as I studied her nude form. She had a petite frame, with enough muscle definition that she hardly looked starved. Her breasts, although small, had large areolas, both topped with incredibly puckered nipples. A soft bush of black hair framed her nether regions.

"Not as beautiful as you, darling," the nymph replied. I felt my breasts inflate some more at her words.

"How are you doing that?" I asked, running my hand over my breasts, which now rivalled large watermelons in size.

"With magic. How else?" she giggled. "Now, give me a couple of minutes to catch up to you," she said, eyeing my glistening wet pussy. The nymph sucked her fingers briefly before going down on her clit, stroking it in slow circles. I matched her pace and motions as best I could, smiling at her soft moans and yips. As she worked up a puddle of nectar around her pussy, I noticed her breasts gradually expanding, much like mine were.

"Your tits, do they do that naturally?" I asked, breaking her concentration.

"Yep, every time I get horny. That's why I did it to you." She paused to let out a low moan before continuing. "You seemed the type who would appreciate the experience."

"You judged right," I laughed, hugging my bulging breasts against my chest. "Now, I know we just met and all, but when you're ready, can I make you cum?" I had always wanted to give oral to another girl, and who better to start with than the beautiful horny nymph before me? 

"Only if I can push you over too," she replied with a sly smile. I could only muster a nod in return, my thought process dedicated to unravelling my current situation. I had never mutually masturbated with anyone, least of all a wood nymph in an open forest clearing. There's a first time for everything I guess.

 I continued worshipping the enormous breasts I'd been granted while the nymph's continually grew. I watched in awe as she pushed herself closer and closer to orgasm, her breasts pulsing larger with each moan and cry. When she reached the very edge of her pleasure threshold and was about to cum, she stopped. Breathing heavily, she dipped her fingers into the nectar pooling from her pussy and held the dripping digits out to me.

KristenCeleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenCeleste

"There's something I've always wanted to try," she gasped between breaths. "Would you be my test subject?" 

What could I say other than, "Yes, of course," after what she'd already done to me? 

"Okay, here goes," she whispered, reaching out and rubbing her nectar into my erect nipples. They began to inflate much as our breasts had, until they were both the size of tootsie rolls, sticking straight out from my areolas. "Go ahead and touch them," the nymph said, leaning back to admire her work.

I pinched my nipples gently, then ran my fingers from the base to the tip, before flicking them softly. A moan escaped my lips. I had believed my breasts were hyper-sensitive before, but that sensation was nothing compared to this. 

"That's not all," she giggled. The nymph reached out once again and grabbed my massive breasts as best she could with her small hands. She squeezed gently, and streams of white liquid poured from my nipples. "You've got milk!" she cried, swiping some of the liquid with her finger and sucking it off. My breasts grew a little bigger. "Mmm, it's so sweet, I want even more," she moaned, eyeing the milk dripping from my nipples. 

"Take more, then," I replied, pulling on a protruding nipple suggestively.

"I, I couldn't," she stammered, "That's hardly my place to-" I shut her up by shoving one of my oversized nipples in her mouth. She sucked on it like it was a pacifier, drawing from me beads of sweet milk. Once she had drunk her fill, the nymph started sucking my nipple like a miniature dick, working her soft lips up and down it. With one hand she started fondling my other breast, and with the other she pleasured herself. I held her tight against me, her face pushed hard against my breast, occasionally running my fingers down her smooth skin. 

The boundless pleasure inflated my breasts larger and larger. If nothing happened soon, I would cum from the sheer size of them. 

"I can't take this any longer," I moaned, parting my oversized breasts with my hands. "You'll have to go down on me now. Please?"

"If you're ready," she replied, dragging herself closer to me on her knees. She touched her warm tongue to my clit, and began to slowly lap at it. I moaned loudly at her expert tongue work, no longer caring that the path was only a few metres away. As they continued their steady growth, I massaged my breasts, whimpering at even the lightest strokes across my still dripping nipples. The nymph continued to pleasure me, increasing her speed to match my growing need to cum. She started running her fingertip around the rim of my pussy, and that's when I knew I was ready. 

Seeming to sense my sudden desire, she began working me faster, building the tension in my body up. I could do nothing but stroke my massive nipples to fuel the sexual desire of my body. As she went to circle my clit another time with her tongue, I came, soaking her beautiful face with a splash of my nectar. I watched her laugh and pull away as I revelled in the sensation of my orgasm. When I finally opened my eyes, I noticed something had changed. My massively inflated breasts, which had been obscuring the lower third of my vision, were shrunk down to almost their normal size again.

"What happened to them?" I whined, watching her wipe my nectar off her face with her arm, her still inflated breasts bouncing.

"They grow with sexual tension," the nymph explained. "And yours is now all over my face." 

"That's hardly fair then," I complained, settling down between her legs. "You can't be the only one here with massive tits." Fuelled by my longing for those massive breasts and passion for the girl before me, I began to lick at her clit. Her sweet nectar overtook my senses as I tried to mimic the motions she had used on me, swirling my tongue around her clit. Her sweet cries sparked another filthy idea.

"Do you like it in you?" I murmured, briefly looking up from her clit. Her response came as a moan vaguely resembling an 'mhm' which I took to mean yes. I crawled over to her side, stuck my head under her still-inflating breast, positioning myself for my next course of action. Taking two of my fingers, I soaked them in the nectar pooling in her petals before inserting them as deep into her pussy as I could. 

Her breasts pulsed even larger as the nymph screamed out in pleasure. I began to slowly pump my fingers in and out of her, gently loosening up her tight pussy. Once my fingers slid comfortably, I resumed my oral work, drawing another sweet moan from her. She began gasping and groping her breasts with more intensity, and I knew she was going to cum soon. 

I quickened my pace, increasing speed with every cry as her breasts grew heavier above me. When she began to tremble and moan, I pulled my fingers out and licked her pussy to climax. A warm shower of her nectar sprayed me in the face as the wood nymph cried out. As she came down from her orgasm, I felt the inflated masses of her breasts shrink down once again. I looked up at her from beside her and smiled. She smiled back, then bent down and kissed me, licking the traces of her nectar from my lips.

"Darling, please come back soon."

What could I do but promise her I would?

Published 
Written by Citronella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments