Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bored Bunker Boys

"Dystopian Fuckery With a Couple of Bored Queers"

2
0 Comments 0
983 Views 983
3.5k words 3.5k words

The Bunker was one of the safe, queer strongholds in Eastern Europe. The world was going to shit and it was getting more and more unsafe for anyone of any queer or gender variant reality. It felt like life had become as dystopic as the sci-fi novels prophesied in their warning tomes that people took as gospel rather than pulp fiction with a point.  In this particular bunker, it was outside of the country formerly known as Estonia.

There are mostly gay men in this particular bunker,  trans and cisgender. Two small polycules.  The revolutionary couriers would drop off shipments of things they needed so that those in hiding almost never needed to leave the compound bunker. And naturally,  the cabin fever led to several heated moments and the like amongst the queer people in hiding.  

Of the two polycules, there was Hillel, a dyed brunette music icon from the Former Czech Republic who was involved with a runaway journalist named Yevgeny, also a former military officer, who was working for a small resistance supportive small press newspaper, in the country formerly known as Latvia that lost most of their readership and fell out of circulation when their writers were hunted down and taken into prison or killed or just simply disappeared without word or warning.  

Yevgeny was originally an immigrant from an area near the Eastern Russia/Mongolia border and had long dark hair, bone straight and thick as wool that fell down to the middle of his back, and strikingly aqua-colored eyes.  The third in their polycule was an obscenely, tall troublemaker, Solt, at six-foot-seven and loud in everything he did. He would have been a political prisoner if his lovers didn’t catch him and his ‘acts of vandalism’  before the corrupt authorities did. 

The other is a married transmale couple. They got married back when it was still legal to be acknowledged. The laws were falling backward so fast, it was like watching dominoes scale years back as if some cosmic force had its thumb pressed on the rewind button and couldn’t let up on it. One of the married men was of mixed Asian descent, Sinh, and the other was a long and lean Palestinian, Namir. They were trying to live happily when the world went to shit, and they had to use their resourceful skills to create a network of safe houses for Queer people to hide in or to travel to safer territory with the courier system.   

In any case, this was Bunker Thunderbird 21. The first occupants had come up with the name, they had since moved to another compound or died by bullet or illness in some way And no one had wanted to change the name. The current occupants in the bunker were growing bored and restless. Yevgeny had just gotten out of the shower, that he had shared with Hillel, which involved one giving a blowjob to the other, but once the shower was over, Hillel asked for a few moments of peace to be with his thoughts and not do anything erotic for the time being,  not that he didn’t enjoy the erotic play, he was quick to add, but he wanted to relax and enjoy himself without it for a few hours.  So Yevgeny, the hypersexual horn dog, that was always up for sex, any time, any place,  accepted the boundary his partner laid out and went wandering around the compound, hoping that maybe he’d find Solt, and have a bit of fun with him. Or maybe find a snack that would be good in the kitchen. 

He made his way to the kitchen where he saw Namir, who he had often caught checking him out, refilling the food and water bowls for the few stray cats they had in the compound.  They wanted a dog too, to give them a reason to go outside and see what is going on, but they haven’t found one yet.  It was too risky for some of them to go out into the world, their faces would be recognized, which left the married couple the only ones able to interact with the mainstream world safely, they had privileges that kept them safe from too much danger as long as they kept their heads down.

“Hey,” Yevgeny greeted, Namir froze hearing his voice, nearly spilling cat kibble everywhere.  He set the bag down slowly and turned around, hooking his thumbs on his jean pockets and twisting his ankles, awkwardly, “Hello” he said trying to not sound nervous because there was a guy he found cute talking to him.

“Uhm, have you seen Solt?”

“Probably busy talking politics with Sinh somewhere, why?”

Giving a lazy shrug, “Curiosity. It's been a minute or two, he hasn’t come to bed, I got used to having a giant heating pad at my back to help me sleep. Hillel runs cold and is a light sleeper, and not a very good big spoon.  But he gives good head so I deal with the downsides he may have because it is shit hard to find a mouth like he’s got that takes me so well”

“Especially in these times.”

“Exactly.”

Namir then smirked.  “I run hot too you know.” he offered as a weak attempt at a flirt.

Yevgeny gave a good-natured laugh sound.  “Is that right?” he walked closer, only wearing loose sweat pants,  a thin sleeveless t-shirt, hair loose, and his feet bare, making a specific pat sound on the hard concrete. That sound made Namir very … aroused. He had a thing for feet.  It was not something he was loud about with Sinh.  Yevgeny’s feet were larger than Sinh’s and broader, with flat perfect toenails and sparse sprigs of hair on the toe knuckles. 

“And how exactly would you keep me warm?”

Namir looked up and licked his lips,  “With my mouth, my thighs, or…”

“Your ass?”

“Yeah. I-If you … if you wanted it.”

“You want me to fuck you?”

“I am very attracted to you, other than Sinh you’re like the hottest guy I have seen in my entire life.”  Namir’s words spilled out in a rush of anxiety, and he took a deep breath as his face flushed. 

Yevgeny smirked finding his awkwardness endearing.  “What would your husband say about you fucking another man?”

“Well, we have an open marriage, with negotiated terms.  We don't share details but we both give open consent to fuck other people and get other needs met with other people that we cannot meet with each other.” Namir said and nodded.  “So if you wanted, you know, someone to keep you warm,   I, I’m available.”

“Is Sinh  the only person you’ve ever been with?”

“Yes.  We’re in love, and  I … have yet to really connect with anyone else the way I connect with him, but .. then you come along and I … think these really visual things when I look at you. And makes me very … aroused.”

Yevgeny’s eyes went up and down looking at Namir’s body.  “I can see that.”

“How? I mean, is it that obvious?”

“One, you’re blushing, and two, you think I haven’t noticed when you check me out when you think I’m not looking, or that Hillel who notices every fucking thing possible,  wouldn’t clue me in on  you ogling my ass like its a meal you can’t stop drooling over?”

“Is my lust unwelcome to you in any way?”

Bringing that aqua gaze back up to Namir’s nervous and flushed face, Yevgeny shook his head.

“No, it fascinates me, I’m very intrigued, and aroused.”

“But you – your dick is--”

Yevgeny chuckled.  “My dick is plenty hard, just not all the way there.  I’m not ginormous or anything but I’m big enough to get the job done. And I’m not bothered by your attraction to me.  I’m used to being attractive, I guess you can say.”  He said with a cryptic smile. He regarded Namir a moment and then nodded as if making a decision.

“C’mon,  take me to your room,  we can talk more and … fool around a little if you want.”

Internally Namir was jumping up and down screaming like a lunatic but he calmly nodded his head too.   “Cool, it-it’s this way…” and he nearly fell on his face, tripping over his pants,  that Yevgeny moved in a sort of rush of adrenaline to catch him.  

“Are you okay??”  Yevgeny’s tone was sharp and very suddenly paternal to Namir, but in a pleasant way,  not in a Freudian way, that had him thinking of his own genetic father, no, no,  in a kinky and very sexy way.   He nodded.  “Yeah, thanks.  Quick reflexes you have there.”

Yevgeny smirked and they stared at each other a moment there before Namir launched himself toward the other man, both hands framing his face, that Yevgeny either sensed it coming or had a quick recovery and easily kissed him back with equal fervor.  Namir tasted like a young white wine,  with a surprising splash of blackberry sweetness.  Not that the man had been drinking, no, it was that Yevgeny made associations of alcohol to people’s energies, especially those people he kissed and fucked or fucked him.  Namir’s taste was refreshing in a light-hearted and almost innocent way. His partners Solt and Hillel, he equated to Yaegar and Single Malt Scotch, respectively.

 Namir slowly backed Yevgeny to the wall in the hallway near his room.  Just kissing him enthusiastically.  Yevgeny was not sure where to hold him but he just kissed back until he broke the kiss needing to know where to touch and where not to. 

“I .. mm, I  okay I need to know where I can touch you and where is … not welcome to touch.”

ChristyRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristyRyder

Namir blinked.  “Uhm,  my chest is fine,  my ass is fine,  hips, back,  lips obviously, I … Uhm I don’t really feel in the mood to have the front hole touched by someone else.  I don’t mind when I touch it or being told to touch it but I … can’t cum when someone else touches it.”

Yevgeny nodded his understanding.  “Okay.  Do you have lube?”

“Oh yes,  c’mon,” he grabbed Yevgeny’s hand and tugged him into his room.  There was a  door leading to Sinh’s lab. Otherwise, the room had a giant bed, some workout space, and a small desk, the lights were dim, with just a few lava lamps and fluorescent terrarium tanks of weird plants or maybe animals? The floor was cement and cold on Yevgeny’s bare feet.

“What about you, what .. spots do you like touched or not like touched?” Namir asked as he got a bottle of lube out of a drawer and took off his shirt. The surgical scars were barely visible in the low light, and he worked out enough to have a toned slender body, not bony, just toned and slender.  But lithe in a softly feminine way that was starkly different than how Yevgeny’s own body of the same height was built.  He had heard Namir ask him something but was too distracted to discern the details of what the other man had said to give an answer, as  Namir was now taking off his pants and underwear.

“You’re staring. Do you like what you see?” Namir asked and spun around showing off his body. 

Throat suddenly dry,  his pants now tended, Yevgeny jumped, startled, when Namir gave a small impressed laugh.  “Now you’re hard.  Not small by a long shot,” he said.  

Yevgeny looked down. “Oh fuck,  yeah,  I … I like what I see. Obviously.”  He slowly took his t-shirt off and set it on the bed as he took his sweats off.  

“Is that a piercing?” 

Yevgeny just nodded and fondled his lorum piercing under his shaft, which was hard and just clinging to his abdomen. The head, only a few inches shy from penetrating his navel,  now that his pants were off.

“I, uh,  I like pain, but it's not a requirement,  the only real limit I would have matches yours,  I … can’t do cunnilingus. Hard Limit. But otherwise,  I’m good with a lot.”

“Do you have a safe word?”

“Schrodinger,”  Yevgeny said with a smirk. Namir gave him a nod of approval.  “Mine is just baseball,  hopelessly boring, but it's what I picked so…”

“How do you want to do this, I’m letting you call the shots here.  It's newer for you, so…”

“Well,  I have a toy that I use to open my ass and while I am doing that, I can suck your cock, til I am open, then  you fuck the shit out of me, sound good?”

“Definitely.”

Yevgeny had to admit, he liked how … self-aware Namir was about his body, given his inexperience and youth. Sure, he was an awkward bundle of nerves, but he knew what his body liked and had a sort of quiet agency that bloomed into confidence once he was in a safe space and sure of someone he was with.  He watched as Namir pulled out a suction cup dildo, squirted lube on it, and threw it on the floor before squatting and slowly penetrating himself on it.  “Ahhh, yeah.  Okay, I’m good, c’mere, let me taste”  he beckoned Yevgeny toward him. 

Once Yevgeny was close enough, Namir angled the cock down so he could put it into his mouth and he noticed a word in big letters tattooed on the shaft. “Is that short for heterosexual as some sort of inside joke?” he asked.  Yevgeny who was rubbing his nipples looking down on the younger male bouncing on the silicone cock like it was something much more innocent.  

“It’s Russian, it's pronounced Nyet. It means No. Just the word No.”

“Why would you get that as a tattoo on your dick?”

Yevgeny’s aqua eyes went serious for half a second, some dark memory in his mind. 

“So that no matter how hard I am, I am reminded I am still allowed to say no at any time, should I need to. A hard lesson for me to learn. And I get drunk a lot, I need reminders.  Half my tattoos are just reminders so I don’t get my ass in a stupid situation and unable to get out.”  He said with a soft exhale laugh sound.  

“Now you better start sucking, before I go soft for talking too much serious shit,” he said, as he ran a hand over his thick dark hair swishing it out of his face, revealing his sharply angular and Adonis-like face more clearly. Namir smirked and got to work sucking him slow and savoringly,  able to take most of him in his mouth without gagging. 

Yevgeny’s posture and arms fell into a ‘parade rest’ posture, from having served in the United States Military despite his place of origin being practically Siberia, and his last job being a country in Eastern Europe currently too unsafe for someone like him.  As he watched the young Palestinian boy suck him, he moaned softly, as he enjoyed a new mouth on his body.  

“Fuck, that’s good. Just like that.” His voice was sort of raspy,  as he curled his toes, watching Namir continue to bounce on the dildo, as he was sucking him with the rhythm and coordination of a musician and a dancer.  Eventually, letting the dick pop off his mouth with a kiss sound. 

“Damn, wow, okay, I’m ready,” he said after a few minutes, and moved to stand up easily taking the dildo out of his ass, it stayed as a suction cup on the middle of the floor.  It was chocolate brown - a darker shade of melanin than anyone had in the entire compound and almost a bit bigger than Yevgeny by a few inches, noticeably.

As if reading his mind, he ran his hand along Yevgeny’s chest, to get his attention, and that insecure look that flickered in his eyes for a small moment, enough that Namir caught it.

“Hey. it's just silicone, you’re real, and I want you.  Are you ready?”

Yevgeny blinked,  and then nodded. Namir got on all fours on his bed, and Yevgeny got in place behind him and slid in his dick slow but hard.  

“Yeahhh,” Namir groaned as Yevgeny started fucking him at a steady clip. He kept his head down, grunting every now and then but seemed mostly quiet, as if focused.

“Namir?” Yevgeny’s voice was a whisper, heavy with the contained pleasure of his dick in a tight ass. 

“Yeah?”

“Touch your cock for me?”

“Gladly.”  Namir moaned, understanding instantly what Yevgeny was asking, he spread his legs a bit more and one hand went between his legs.

“Ahhh, yes, fuuuck.”  

Encouraged by Namir being more vocal with his pleasure, Yevgeny started fucking him harder, lifting one leg up so one foot was flat on the bed and just really fucking into him. The blankets were sliding off the bed as Namir wiggled his fingers around his small, very, very wet cock, until he felt his mind fog like it always did right before he came.  He made this deep groan sound, long and low, as he started to quiver, orgasming around Yevgeny’s dick until Yevgeny came hard inside Namir, with a squeezed out sound of pleasure, and heavy breaths as he just sort of fell over on top of Namir’s back, quivering for what felt like a long moment. 

“Christ, your ass is just milking my fucking dick." He sighed in a tense breath, before he was able to pull out slowly, and lay next to him on the bed. 

Namir lay there with his ass in the air, breathing heavy,  both hands between his legs. His face was flushed and smooshed,  he looked high or blissed out and drowsy  “That was a fucking awesome fuck.”

“Yes, it was.”

“Can we … do that again sometime?  I mean not immediately but … just at some time?”

“I’m open to that.” Yevgeny stretched and lay on his back and closed his eyes.  

“I really have to pee but I don’t want to move” Namir pouted with a laugh of discomfort.

“Do you want me to get you a bowl or carry you to the bathroom or, I mean it's your fucking bed if you just pee on your bed, I won’t be disgusted.”

“Can I pee  on your feet?”

“My feet?”

“Yeah. Is that weird?”

“No, I mean, I’ve heard weirder.  I haven’t had someone into my feet in a while or have anyone want to do anything with them for a while, so you know what, knock yourself out.”

After a moment,  Namir moved to sit on Yevgeny’s legs, then moved to have him move his feet to dangle off the edge of his bed, and he stood at the foot of the bed, straddling the feet to aim better and let his stream loose on Yevgeny’s toes.  He moaned sharply at how warm it was and wiggled his toes.  

“Fuck I’m getting hard again,” Namir said and started stroking again and ended up cumming in seconds after his piss was done, and doubled over. His hand flailing out to smack Yevgeny’s thigh near his cock, as he caught his breath.  

“I have been fantasizing about that for weeks.  You have no idea.  I came so fucking hard.  Fuck!” He gasped. Then climbed back in bed, cuddling Yevgeny to keep him warm,  and the two of them slept soundly that night. So well in fact that they were the last ones to wake up to receive another queer refugee couple,  two lesbians, named Talia and Monroe.  In such a masculine compound for months,  it would be an interesting adjustment to incorporate the way their feminine energy would change or challenge the stagnant ennui of the compound.  But what the hell,  this dingy bachelor pad probably needed a feminine touch anyway, right?

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors