Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Breaking The Chain"

"Wendy's free spirit is whispering to her..."

17
11 Comments 11
843 Views 843
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"In an ancient world, shackling your children with an honesty chain was a common form of punishment. It was used to remind them that they lived following their parent's rules. This included who they married. But from sixteen, every child had a choice whether they wanted to break the chain. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If they chose to do so, they must leave the family home and not return for a year or until they find their life partner. Many children chose never to break the chain and leave home…"

Wendy perched on the window seat as she looked out through the round bedroom window. Like most days since turning sixteen, she was grumpy, but today she was also annoyed, having just been grounded by her mother.

Grounded,” she muttered to herself. “I am of age; too old to be grounded. It is not my fault that I have these sexual urges. I am not a young child anymore.”

The weather was also not helping Wendy’s mood. Raindrops kept tapping on the windowpane. They were a constant reminder that she had been caught making out with Peter, the neighbour’s son and until today, her secret boyfriend.

She felt imprisoned in her small, sparsely decorated bedroom. No boyfriend, no sun, and without the sun, today would not be the day to break the chain and find her freedom. She hated the rain. She also hated her life. Her free spirit constantly told her she was now too old to be living with her parents.

A large leaf fluttered down from the tree above her round window. Wendy watched it roll away in the breeze, down the garden path to the gurgling stream that had appeared overnight. It floated. As it bobbed up and down, it felt to Wendy it was waving its goodbye. Then it was caught in the water's flow and disappeared… to liberty.

A cry of frustration escaped Wendy’s lips. She hated that leaf; the way it had found its freedom.

The free spirit within her was constantly whispering, “You are of age. It is time to fly. The real world is calling you.

Wendy’s angry mind was currently like a ship caught in a storm; tossing, turning, trying to find the right route and make the correct decision.

It is time to break free, break the chain,” her free spirit told her once again.

Then louder, angrier words emerged in her head, her mother’s voice drowning out the constant whisper. “Wendy, you are grounded until I am home tonight, and then we talk. To prove that you can be trusted, you need to stay fastened to your bed with this honesty chain.”

She glanced down at the thin gold-coloured chain now fastened around her right ankle. It snaked across her bedroom floor and was securely anchored to her bed's wooden leg.

Wendy grunted; then giggled. She knew she was strong enough to break that chain and set herself free. A sharp tug would do it. Honesty chains were meant for naughty children, not horny sixteen-year-old teenagers.

Her mother was giving her the option to break free; leave home. The chain was about bonding her to her family and respecting their rules. There was no magic charm keeping her there.

Why did her mother think she would stay there, wait until she returned home, and marry whom they told her to? That last thought brought a cold shiver as Wendy realised it could be an old guy, like Brian, Peter’s dad.  

She thought back to the unfortunate events of the morning. How she got caught by the next-door neighbour, Brian. She had been making out on the couch with Peter, his son. He must have seen us through the window. Maybe he had even been watching them together before barging in. Wendy was braless and exposed, Peter’s hands under her green skirt; fingering her.

Another shiver went down Wendy’s spine, as that warm memory caused her to briefly smile. It did not last as she then remembered the loud, hard words that followed as Brian dismissed Peter. He sent him back home; next door… like a child. That had not impressed her. She had expected him to stand up for her; for them as a couple.

But there was no them anymore. That disappeared when Peter walked out of the door and didn’t stand up to his father. When he told her he didn’t want to break his chain. She had realised that they were too different, that, unlike Peter, she needed to live by her own rules.

With Peter gone, Brian had just stood there, the older man’s eyes lustfully scanning Wendy’s partially clothed body. It was only then that she gave him a piece of her mind. She couldn’t help it. What he was doing was wrong, but she also felt strange, maybe excited, being looked at in that sexual way.   

What happened next were three distinct surprises…

Wendy was grabbed by Brian and put over his knee; then had her knickers yanked down and received six hard smacks on her bare bottom.

His quick action brought first shock and then jolts of pleasure. Small sexual twinges in her pussy that accompanied each smack.

But then the last and most unfortunate surprise was Wendy’s mother arriving home. With that came the yelling and the dismissal to her bedroom, then being grounded and chained.

Wendy grunted. Her emotions were shouting out. Telling her that sixteen was old enough to leave home, fly away and explore the world beyond this English garden town. She needed to be a free spirit, live her own life; explore the world.

A small smile escaped Wendy’s lips as she thought of the other times she had made out with Peter. She had been seeing him for the last few months, learning about sex, and the joy it can bring to both your body and mind.

It is not fair,” Wendy muttered with her teenage hormones now in full flow. This morning had brought a realisation of what her body could do to a male, but only if she had freedom. She looked down again at the gold chain, and a weak smile crept across her face.

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

I am of age. What I do is my choice,” she whispered to herself as her eyes left the window and travelled around the pastel-pink bedroom. She hated that colour. Surely her mother knew she preferred blue or preferably green!

Wendy repositioned herself on the ornately carved double bed. It had been a special present from her parents when she turned sixteen. With it, she had thought would come freedom; freedom to have sex; to sleep with whomever she liked.

But it was all a lie…

Freedom seemed to come with a price as Wendy’s eyes once again looked at the gold chain. The free spirit that lived within her beckoned, “There is a world out there, Wendy. It is time to be free. Go and live your life… Break the chain!

Wendy huffed to herself, “But where is the sun?” She knew no teenager left home in the rain, that you need the sun.

She pulled herself up to the top of the bed. The pastel blue sheets reminded her that not everything was now pink in her room, and with time, some things do change, but not all.

Her eyes flickered to her two small breasts. They were A-cups at best. She absently mindedly cupped them over her green tunic, her fingers brushing over her hardened nipples. They were sensitive, yes, but would they ever grow any larger? … Bethany’s were already D-cups… It seemed so unfair that she had been left so far behind when it came to breasts.

Wendy wore no bra; she didn’t have to, as she slipped her hand under the green top and touched both her breasts. A hopeful sigh escaped her mouth as her fingers traced their outline before she brushed her nipples, bringing a surge of sexual energy to her body… and a smile. They seemed a little bigger than they were last week, and Peter had not complained about them.

It was time. She just knew it!

Wendy’s eyes returned to the window. The rain seemed to be easing. In her head, she was already an adult. Bonding chains were not needed, but sun and warmth were.

Her right hand slipped beneath the green cloth and into her tights to find her sparsely blonde-haired mound and her private slit residing just below. She was checking that the familiar tingle was still there, and she smiled to herself as she realised it was. Her hand now roamed from her clitoris and around her body, searching for the same pleasurable feeling, that feeling she had been enjoying this very morning… until getting caught!

Sexual energy surged through her; the time was near, the time when she needed to break the chain.

Find freedom.

Wendy’s hand became a blur, and then a shudder, a moan of desire as her body found its gratification in a wave of pleasure. She was panting, a bead of sweat on her brow, and enjoying the brief sexual satisfaction. Her eyes remained closed. Her pulse raced as she lay there thinking, knowing it was time.

A little voice told her, “Wait for the sign.” 

Minutes later, Wendy opened her eyes and grinned. A glint of gold light reflected from the ceiling. The sun was out. A beam of warm, welcoming light was coming through the round window, illuminating the chain, and then reflecting up onto the ceiling.

It was the sign she and her free spirit needed. It was time to leave home. She had made her decision.

With new sexual energy flowing through her, Wendy had the urge to move. The spirit to be free of her parent's influence now surged in her. It pulled her towards the window; the portal to another world, another life… freedom.

With her mind already there, Wendy stood, smiled and stretched her arms before looking one last time around her small pink bedroom. Maybe that colour was not so bad after all, she briefly thought before looking down at the gold chain around her ankle.

A voice, the free spirit within her, said in ever-increasing volume, “It is time… time to find freedom… time to break the chain.

Wendy smiled and then grinned as she gave the gold chain a hard tug. It snapped and then evaporated in a tiny burst of sparkles. She felt different as a new type of energy engulfed her body before she walked out of her parents’ home where warm sunlight enveloped her.

She stretched her arms and felt its energy. She felt lighter, stronger, and even magical. The tree above her house that had looked down at her all her life was now calling her name.

It was time for Wendy to spread her wings, to go, to let the free spirit within her take her away, maybe even to another world.

With one last look at her home and the small door which had been magically cut into the large oak tree, Wendy let her newly sprouted wings take her weight. The noise of their fast flutter, and her pulsing heart, were lost in the breeze. Her feet just touched the ground, and then upwards with increasing speed, she went.

She was no longer grounded.

Upwards into the warm, spring air. Then past the other small houses that were scattered around the country garden. Her free spirit now guided her.

Wendy had grown wings and sent a message to her family, and the other local small mystical folk that lived in this small English garden. She wanted to fly, find a life partner and not remain at home and grounded, like Peter.

Wendy was now an adult, an adult fairy. She had found her freedom…

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments