Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fallen Star

"My lady you called me to you"

12
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
929 words 929 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this fantasy story."

It was one of those hot, sticky nights in early August. My mind was restless, my body was restless. I couldn't lay in bed sweating and not sleeping so I finally gave up on sleep and with only my t-shirt on. I went outside to sit on my deck, near my pond. The sound of gently bubbling water always had a way of quieting my mind. 

The sky was clear and the thousands of twinkling stars overhead were mesmerizing. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a rare sight. I was watching a shooting star streaking across the dark sky. I kept watching it and to my surprise, it was descending through the atmosphere and catching fire as it breached into the earth’s vapors. It was a glowing fireball.

In a matter of seconds, the air went from sticky and humid, to dry and hot. My ears popped and no critters were making a sound. It's as if everything was holding its breath, waiting for the star to make an impact. 

I was frozen in fear as I watched the ball of fire hurdling toward me, brighter and brighter until, at the last second, I threw my hands up shielding my eyes as the star fell into my pond.  

To my disbelief, I wasn't hurt. My ears opened up and I could hear the sounds of the night once again around me. I looked into my pond and saw him. 

I thought to myself, I must be dreaming. I pinched myself, all the while looking at the naked man lying in my pond. 

I don't know what prompted me to move toward him, instead of running away, but I felt myself stepping into the cool spring-fed water and tugging the man to the side so he wouldn't drown. 

He was bigger than I thought and solid. By the light of the moon, I could see that his chest was smooth and the hair on his head was short and a dusty blonde. It took every ounce of strength I had, to pull him out of the water.  

Once I had him out of the pond and on dry land, I started to shake. He had opened up his eyes and he was looking at me. His eyes were sparkling like diamonds, glowing and brilliant.

My legs gave out and I fell to the ground.

The next thing I remember was waking up in my bed with the stranger next to me. I jumped up and stood next to the bedroom door. I didn't want to die, so I grabbed the baseball bat I had next to my closet and stood my ground. 

The man just smiled at me. His teeth were perfect, white, gleaming.

“Who are you, where did you come from, are you an alien?” Did I say that out loud? I'm losing my mind, I thought to myself. 

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

“My lady, you called me to you,

“I called you to me?” 

“My lady, if you would put down that weapon, and come sit next to me, I will explain everything.” His eyes softened and he patted the space on the bed next to him. He was naked, sitting with his legs slightly apart and his cock was large and thick. His legs were long and muscular, his chest was smooth.

My common sense flew out the window.

“Please my lady, come next to me and lay in my arms. Trust me, you are safe with me.”

I felt his power driving me to obey. He opened his arms and I lay between them. My body touched his as his arms held me tightly to him. 

He took a second to adjust his cock, it was hard and I could see it pulsating.

“My lady, I am not an alien, I am a star. Once every one hundred years, my kind are given the chance, to come to earth and find our eternal love. Then we must return and wait until it's our time again. You, my lady, have been my true love from my first ever star fall. I see you as you are today, but I also see you who you were in decades and decades past. You are my one true love.”

He touched my face and his whole body shimmered.  He turned on his side as his naked body pressed against me. He lifted my t-shirt from my body and looked into my soul. 

“Remember the night we spent making love in the mountains, your body arching and you giving your soul to me. Remember, my lady, you called me.”

“I called you my eternal soul mate.” 

His joy spread throughout the bedroom as the lights flashed on and off. He was energy and life. 

Memories surged through my mind. They were mine but yet they were of my past self. I looked different and sounded different, but I remembered him. 

He looked into my eyes and said, “I have missed you. I grieve the passing of each life but I ache and wait patiently for the new one, knowing my soul mate has been reborn and is waiting for me. 

He made love to me over and over again until the following night. Then as the darkest hour approached he held me as I cried. 

“My lady, do not cry. Our souls are eternally joined together. Look away now my love.”

In a blinding burst of light, he was gone. 

Published 
Written by Intheshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments