Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time Traveler

"Never able to be together, always at different points of their day, until..."

19
4 Comments 4
788 Views 788
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is just a quick one off and I think many people here can relate to the idea. The concept behind the story was conceived over experiences and hearing others share as well. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this little fantasy jaunt. Let me know either way. Thank you, as always, for reading. I am grateful that anyone reads what I take the time to write."

They had connected almost immediately. The conversation was always so relaxed and comfortable and it seemed to flow so smoothly, like a river running down a steady slope. Nothing ever got in the way. If a rock appeared, the river simply diverted and flowed around it to merge again on the other side as if nothing had happened.

They had both said multiple times that it was almost like magic that they had found each other at all. They talked and shared and flirted with each other as if they had known each other for years instead of only a few weeks.

And, although it seemed perfect, there was that little problem of living in different time zones. She was always ahead and he was always behind. She was going to bed while he was getting up. He was going to bed while she was in the middle of her workday.

They left messages for each other and got them when they were able. They continued to communicate and talk and make each other laugh and smile and yes, even excite each other occasionally.

There were the few times that they could talk simultaneously, those odd, rare times of day when things aligned and they were both free to talk in real time, but they were still not truly together.

Even when they were both amorous and interested, she was in bed, thinking of him, her hands pretending to be his, running over her body, feeling the sweet curves and the sweat that was building on her skin. Stimulating herself in all sorts of pleasurable ways.

While he was just arriving at the office, not able to touch himself or react properly to her ever-increasing frantic messages of desire.

It was both amazing and frustrating at the same time. They both wanted a single moment where everything was working and on the same page. Where they could talk and share and flirt and arouse and stimulate and laugh...together.

But the world didn't work that way and things weren't always so cut and dry. Not to mention, Fate could be a cruel wench.

_____________________________

After weeks of talking and building their connection and realizing that they would be incredible together if only they could get past the fact that they were always going to be twelve hours apart. Even if they were in the same room, she would always be there ahead of him and have to leave before he could catch up. So close and as far apart as ever. Always together and always out of sync, until... one day.

_____________________________

It was one of those wonderful moments where she had woken up in the middle of her night and he was just getting home from work. She reached out and he was able to respond. They talked and teased and shared and were in the process of making each other's day incredibly special, as they wanted to do.

For the millionth time, he lamented how amazing it would be to be there, with her. To crawl into bed next to her. To snuggle into her and feel her body respond to him. His hands running over her bare skin. His lips tasting her body. Just her bare shoulder or her neck or even those lips that he had fantasized about.

She observed that feeling him harden against her backside and feeling his hands caress her body would be more exquisite than any words she could find in her half-awake state at the moment.

They were both imagining being together so strongly and in such intimate detail at that exact moment, that they didn't realize that things were changing around them.

This was the day of the predicted solar eclipse. A full eclipse of the Sun that hadn't happened for a hundred years and wasn't predicted to happen again for another hundred. Even though it was happening out over the ocean, neither of them could see it, but they had been hearing about it in the news for weeks.

At this moment, as the Moon started to eclipse the Sun, darkness started to fall on the exact midpoint of the Earth between the two of them.

Unknown to them, the distance between them started to lessen, drawing them closer together.

They continued to talk, telling each other how they were feeling and what they would do if only they could touch each other.

Their play was taking on a different feel than it ever had before. It was somehow stronger and more effective in stimulating each other. Their breathing got faster and they both started to get more excited than they had ever done before.

His penis was getting harder than he had ever felt it grow in his hand as he stroked and thought of her laying there on the other side of the world, almost naked with her body glistening and her hands between her thighs touching her where he had only fantasized about for months now.

Her pussy was getting wetter and more sensitive as her fingers delved deep inside, imagining his hard cock entering her and taking their place, filling her like she hadn't been filled for years. She was lying on her back, her feet planted apart and her legs bent, making her open as much as possible, her hips lifting as if meeting him and trying to swallow him inside of her body, welcoming him home.

As the eclipse continued, the distance between them got shorter and shorter, and their time difference shrunk.

They were both oblivious to what was happening, so entranced were they with each other's words and voices describing their actions.

Their eyes were both closed and they were concentrating on capturing that fleeting feeling of climax that they both craved so desperately.

Abby_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abby_Cooper

Their messages seemed to be getting faster and faster and closer together until they were almost overlapping each other.

_____________________________

Suddenly, the eclipse reached totality, and they both heard the other finish the last sentence they recorded even before they could play them.

"...I want you inside of me," she said.

"...I would do anything to be inside of you," he said.

And they both stopped, knowing that something had suddenly changed. Something was different.

She knew she was no longer alone in her bedroom.

He realized he was no longer cold and that the weather had changed.

They both opened their eyes and stared at each other.

Just as they had described it.

She was naked except for her panties. Her fingers pushed inside and stretched them almost beyond their ability to stay in one piece.

His pants were down around his ankles, his cock was rock hard, and stood straight up against his stomach, saluting her in admiration. His hand was wrapped around it and it was stroking up and down, squeezing and moving the skin up over the head.

They were both shocked but also both on the edge of climax.

At the same time, they looked into each other's eyes and said simultaneously, "Please?"

She sat up, moved his hand away from his staff, and grabbed hold of him in her hand, pulling him toward her by his cock.

He let himself be guided. His knees bent and he knelt on the bed, shuffling towards the woman he had grown to care about over the last few months.

She pulled him in and placed his cock head right at the opening of her soaked pussy. There was no foreplay, no hesitation, no second guessing. They had been given a gift and they were not going to waste it.

He lay down, pushing his cock inside of her, completely overwhelmed by the feeling of her swallowing him into her depths. He looked into her eyes and his hips took over as he pushed and pulled, filling her. He leaned down and kissed her lips as they finally got to have that which they had only imagined so many nights alone, separated by time and space.

They had already been so close to climax while talking on the phone. After only four or five deep strokes, he felt her hands grab his butt cheeks and pull him into her. Her body started to shake and she bit his shoulder as she started to cum under him.

He started to feel funny...almost like was starting to be pulled away. For a moment, he realized that the Eclipse was only going to be total for about four minutes. Somehow, some way, this moment was being made possible by the solar event and when it was over, he would travel back in time to always be behind her again, forever waiting for her.

He felt a bit of panic and started to pump his hips frantically, in and out of her silky, welcoming opening. The feeling of being pulled was getting stronger and he opened his eyes and pushed up on his hands so his hips could push down hard and pin her to the bed. He called her name and her eyes opened. She said his name and it came out as a prayer, almost. It was enough, he started to cum, harder than he had in years. Harder than he ever had on his own. Deep into her. Filling her.

The pull was stronger now and he could feel it sucking him back to his time, to his place.

His cock exited her and he shot another string of cum over her stomach that splattered and reached the underside of her breasts, which he had never even got to touch or taste.

His fingers reached for her own and for an instant, their hands locked together, the warmth and strength almost enough to anchor him there with her.

But Fate had not liked being called a wench and she had given them just a taste, just a moment to know what Heaven was like before ripping them from it and letting them know that she did everything for a reason and they would never again be able to enjoy a combined time together.

_____________________________

When he was able to breathe again, he looked around and realized he was back home. Only four minutes had passed. The exact amount of time of the eclipse, as he suspected. His pants were around his ankles and his softening cock was dripping cum all over the floor.

He reached down and stroked himself a few times, feeling how slick he was. On a whim, he pulled his hand to his mouth and licked his palm, her juices were there. They were sweet and delicious and one of the most amazing things he had ever experienced.

He continued to stroke and lick until he couldn't taste her anymore.

Then he began to cry. As he did, he noticed that there was a message waiting for him and he hit play.

She was in tears as well.

As they talked through them, they realized they were both tears of loss and happiness. For they never even thought that the possibility existed that they would be able to be together. The impossible had happened. Even if Fate had done it to be spiteful, it was a gift that neither of them had ever hoped to receive.

They continued to talk through her early morning and his late night. Again, split apart by time...yet somehow, closer than ever before.

Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments