Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vena Amoris

"I need her shackled to me forever."

14
7 Comments 7
989 Views 989
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"Love isn’t soft, like those poets say. Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close."

Present Day, February 14, 2023

Vena

Closing my eyes, I replace it with something darker. Hips swaying to the beat, hands following my curves. One moment all I feel is the music, the next it’s him. His eyes on me. The burn of his lustful staring. The shivers from his sinful gaze on my flesh leaving behind goosebumps. Slowly I open my eyes, adjusting to the flashing colours. Settling on a distinct electric blue. Even in this darkness there was no mistaking those blues are far from pure.

May 13, 2027

Damien

In the hollow corridor, sounds of her shackles ricochet off the walls adorned by fading floral print. Her flaming red hair and blazing blue eyes form a contrast brought together by her name. Vena. My own veins stopped flowing the crimson essence that now sustains me shortly after meeting her.

A soft whimper, one that may be mistaken for pain but I know better, makes its way from her. The echo of my glossy Oxfords pierce the dimly lit hall marred by my dark shadow. My hellcat resembles a well fucked rag doll over my crisp black sheets. Pearly skin, almost iridescent, glows under the dimly lit room. Arms pinned above her to the iron griddle of the frame. Lustrous flames frame her head, splayed over the silk case, burning her scent into my space.

Pupils dilated, adorned by an icy cold ring around them. Piercing my cold heart. Bow-string lips bruised, faded smudged mauve tones outlining more than her supple lips. Her chest heaves, up and then down, faster with each step that brings me closer. Drawing my eyes to her dusty stiff peaks, their hardness an immense contrast to what lies beneath. Even at my mercy my brat refuses to yield.  Eyes defiant, lips challenging me but her nipples reach for me, her pussy weeps for me and if it could, her heart would beat for me.

My calloused thumb brushes her porcelain cheeks. Lower they trail, over her bow-string-shaped lips. Their smoothness is a wonder under my rough skin. If only they did not have such a nasty bite. Then again we both live for the bites. Stepping back, I cannot help but grin at the sight in front of me. Once again I feel my cock harden for her. Her skin adorned by my prints and kisses almost warms me. I can count how many fingers were gripping her waist as my cock bottomed out in her wet channel two hours ago. The two tiny pricks by her décolletage reminds me of the spurts of hot cum I injected into her. From the first moment, I knew we would never have our fill of each other.

Quickly, each onyx button is popped open, revealing my cool-to-the-touch skin bronzed by a once-upon-a-time sun. Next to go are my black slacks, replacing her vision with my turgid cock straining for her attention. One after the other my knees push down on the mattress, placing myself in between her heady heat. A kiss on the side of each of her smooth calves, resulting in a hiss of breath from my pet.

Pulling on her shackles she pulls herself up higher, looking over her delicate mounds. Lips slightly apart, I kiss my way up the side of her left thigh, dragging them, a wet path in its wake. Nails dragging along her smooth legs, tiny bumps in their trail. My lips now level with her heated flesh, I can feel the heat emanating off her lips and onto mine. “Ask me to kiss you, love.” Woeful as ever, she keeps quiet. Without touching her lips, my lips blow warm air onto her, leading to shudders.

“Ask me.” I whisper close to her flesh, close enough for her pussy to feel every word even if she can’t hear my whisper. Hands gripping a milky thigh, I look above at Vena, not noticeable to the simple-hearted, I see the moment she surrenders. Lifting her hips up, she almost presents her cream-laden lips to me. “Kiss me, Damien.”

Her knees spread apart, inviting me in. My hot tongue lays flat against her sullen lips, dragging the flat of it up her slit, flavours unique to her exploding on my tongue. Whimpers and moans fill our room. This is my nirvana. My thumb and finger pull apart her flesh revealing her swollen bundle of nerves to my hungry lips. Molding my lips around it, I suck hard and pull it away from her body.

Still, she maintains her defiance. Aside from a small mewl, my kitten remains quiet and maintains her stoic composure. Releasing her clit, my tongue circles around it repeatedly, flicking, and pressing. Head shaking, I devour her cunt. Looking up I see her resistance fading. Nearing her crescent, I graze her swollen clit with my two front teeth, tucking away my needle-like incisors. My lips wrap around her bud again pulling it from her lips. A pleasure-filled scream reverberates across the room, followed by shaking legs at the addition of a thick digit in her tight hole.

LayDJanyne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayDJanyne

If our years together have taught us anything, it is that one will never be enough for either of us. Sitting back on my haunches I admire her panting form. Looking directly into her icy eyes, I suck on my drenched finger. Savouring her desire on my tongue.

Knowing her resistance is lost, I unlock her cuffs, releasing her wrists from their binds. Instantly she pushes me back against the soft mattress, her previously shackled hands are wrapped around my throat, squeezing my pipes. Staring down at me I can see a smile itching its way onto her lips but she wins that battle. Her soft hand releases its hold on my throat and trails down my chest and taut skin. One finger at a time her hand wraps around another pile of mine.

A guttural moan escapes my lips watching hers move lower down my body. Tiny red pricks follow her lips. Shaft further hardening in her grasp. Looking at me sideways, she nuzzles her cheeks against my heated flesh. Soft against hard. Gripping my shaft at the base, the tip of her tongue draws a line down the underside from the tip to the seam of my already cum filled balls.

A hiss escapes my lips. She never gives me a moment to adjust. Lips wrap around the two spheres, sucking them into her wet mouth, tongue flicking them left and right inside her warm cavern. Fingers tunnel into her auburn tresses, gripping it hard as she sucks on one heavy ball as if her immortal life depended on it somehow and rolling the other one in her soft palm. Looking up at me, she releases it with a pop. Open-mouthed kisses make their eyes up my shaft, finally her luscious lips wrap around my swollen cockhead. Cheeks hollowed out my siren sucks hard, covering half my length with her swirling tongue and stained lips, the other half covered by her hand, slowly stroking the flesh she can’t get down her throat.

Anchoring my fingers in her hair, I match her movements, thrusting up into her gaping lips, fucking her filthy hole. One final thrust and I hold her head down. Hitting the back of her hot mouth and relishing in her gagging. Quickly I pull her head up and off my now glistening in saliva shaft with a sticky transparent line linking her lips to my tip.

No prompting needed, she slithers up my body, breasts caressing my thighs, my cock and my abdomen. Teasing me. Testing me. Finally, she straddles my hips. A leg on either side, caging my cock between them. Fingers gripping the base of my hot pipe, she lines up her puffy wet lips with my purple tip already oozing of pre-cum. Head thrown back, crimson locks brushing the tops of my thighs as she slides down inch by inch. With hooded eyes I watch my shaft disappear in her. Coating my cock with her nectar.

Piercing me with her intense gaze, she impales herself on my hardness. Her pussy was made to cradle my dick.  Up and down she works her hips, stroking my shaft with her velvet glove, drenching it in the process. Her hands flat against my chest now, she moves faster. The sounds of our wet flesh connecting together drowned out by her increased moans. Her hips roll fast as she thrusts them down, grinding her clit down. Her moans turn into whimpers. Having now let her have her fun, I wrap my arms around her, bringing her flush against me. Her lithe body resting on top, knees bent, my hips piston up and down. Faster and faster. Balls slapping against her ass with each thrust up into her inviting fuck hole.

Whimpers turn into screams as her pussy begins to convulse, squeezing my dick in a vice grip. I feel her body go taut, still for a second. Before we both near our peak, my teeth sink into the mark that bound us together. With a grunt and guttural moan my cock bottoms out in her as it spurts hot white cum into her tight cunt. Her eyes close, mouth open wide screaming as she welcomes my seed and surrenders yet another orgasm to me.

Chests heave in exasperation. Her head rests against it, turning her head, her lips whisper, “I love you,” against my vacant chamber.



Present Day, February 14, 2023

Elias

I met my crimson beauty at the darkest of places, my eternal loneliness. I should think twice before siring my pet. But I need her to be shackled to me forever. Caging her against the wall, against the flashing lights I impart the future onto her. Make her see what you just saw. She belongs with me, not Damien. Even if that’s not the way fate intended, it is how it will be. Her eyes widen in fear, as mine close in pleasure from sealing my eternity with her. Stealing her future with my brother away from her, I pierce her skin slowly. Drinking from my Vena, my Amoris.

Published 
Written by Blues222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments