Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L027: Lizzy’s story: Lizzy Looks For A Job

"Lizzy and her Daddy are finally home. Their lives together begin for real now."

2
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The next few days fly by.  Daddy does put a bigger plug in me almost every day as I work my way up to the sixth, and biggest one. 

I spend most mornings looking at job sites for my profession, applying for some so to say I have.  I did apply for a couple out-of-state positions, as there are not that many offers locally right now.  I figure I could just mess up any interview if a potential employer did respond.

I expanded what type of job I would be suited for, and did apply for some others locally.  My heart really wasn’t into looking for a job right now.

Between my plug training, and my Daddy seeing to every sexual need I have, and babying me so, I do not want to venture out of this wonderful little world we have created together.

I spend some time when I should have been applying for jobs, emailing Timmy and Sarah.  I started writing stories for them too.  I spend time reading more and more varied erotica.  Those are where I get ideas for ways to make my stories even better. 

And my stories spread.  Not only do Timmy and Sarah enjoy them immensely, they share them with others on the special site we have, and soon, my stories have a huge mailing list of subscribers. 

I will tell you more about that later. At this point, it is only Timmy and Sarah who are getting my stories now.

As of yet, my Daddy does not know anything about my writing and stories. 

I keep the job site link open while I am doing this, clicking on things now and then, so you are not aware of what I am doing.

But that all comes to a head today when you find out I am not applying for that many jobs, and really did not try to impress with the cover letters I use.  

It is mid-afternoon when you come and sit on the couch.  I smile at you and am dropping to start to crawl over to play with little Danny some when I see the look in your eyes, and that you are holding a handful of papers.

“Lizzy, get the hairbrush and get over here now.”

I have no idea what this is about, but I know I am about to be spanked.  And with the wooden hairbrush with the sharp bristles.  That you save for when I have really misbehaved.

I whimper as I go to the bookshelf for the hairbrush.  I am in a fog about what I have done wrong.

I come over and stand in front of you with tears of confusion in my eyes.  You hold out the papers which were the crummy cover letters I had sent.

“Lizzy, is this how you want people to think of you?  That you are incompetent and sloppy in your work?  This is so unacceptable, and I am so disappointed in you.  You have to try to make a good impression, then let things happen from there.”

Tears are streaming down my face now as I realize you are right.  Even if I decide I don’t want to work again, I was very acknowledged for my expertise and skills and would not want anything to ruin my reputation.  So, the tears fall as I think about how foolish I have been.  Luckily, I only did this for about five jobs I applied for so far, so my imprudent behavior hopefully will not be spread.  I do feel so bad and sorry about what I did.

My Daddy does need to give me a good spanking for my horrible offense.

I sob this out to you as I stand in front of you.  You can tell I really do understand my recklessness and its possible negative outcome.  But you also know that I do need to be spanked to reinforce the message, and to give me the sexual release which my being distraught is bringing on.

You put your hand around my waist and lower me over your lap.  I must hold the hairbrush in my hand until you are ready to use it.  This is what I always have to do when getting more than a hand spanking.  As you undo and lower the back of my diaper my crying increases.  It is a wonderful release for all my dreadful, rash behavior. 

As you lay the diaper back over my thighs, you realize I am still wearing today’s plug.  It is pressed close against my hole. 

As you rub my cheeks you ponder if you should take it out before beginning.  But then you realize that as I clench my cheeks with each spank, another feeling will run through me also.  You can always remove it partly through if it seems too much for me.

You are always very thorough when spanking me.  You start going back and forth between both cheeks, making sure each strike moves around the cheeks to make them glow all over.  Then you will repeat and repeat on one cheek, spanking the same spot over and over for ten to fifteen smacks before moving over to the other cheek in the same spot to do the same.

Then back to the first, moving just a little up the circle of my ass to repeat.  It does take time, and I am smarting by the time you complete the circles, moving inwards on each until the last repeated spanks on each cheek are smack in the middle of my cheeks.

You pause often to caress my ass, feeling the heat coming from it as I moan.  Your other hand is always stroking my slit, entering my cunt and rubbing my clit as you do the caressing intermissions.  This increases my moaning.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

Sometimes, after the repeat circle of my cheeks, you will begin using the additional source for my spanking; other times, like right now, you return to the back and forth, again circling both, hitting everywhere you have already.  That might be the end or it could have a second round of the repeated strikes too. 

The awareness of the plug up my ass and the feeling as it pressing in me some add to all the feeling running through me.  It is an interesting phenomenon, being spanked with it up in me.  I do want to continue to feel this added dimension to being spanked.

You change things up so much each time you spank me to keep it new and unexpected for me each time.  And even through my tears, and the sting of each spank, you take me higher and higher to the wonderful pinnacle I long to reach, but bringing me back before I fully reach it.

A wonderful mix of punishment and pleasure.  And perhaps the worst part of the punishment is your not allowing me to climb all the way to the summit into a wonderful climax.  I don’t know where or how you learned to do this, but it is perfect.  Though I do wonder about your past some.

When you see that my tears have soaked the pillow my head is lying on, you reach for the hairbrush.

Now I know the sweet torture will really begin. I am frustrated now for not being allowed to peak and cum, feeling so bad about my misdeeds.  Between sobs, I list each and every foolish deed I have done, and the appalling consequences which could happen due to my actions.

I keep adding more and more unpleasant results as they fly into my head.  This is why the hand spanking goes on as long as it has.  Now I lay across your lap.  The last reprieve of caressing my ass and slit ends.  Again, getting me so close, to then crashing me down to earth.  Great sobs of vexation escape my lips.

And then the harsh brushing with the sharp bristles start working their way back and forth over each cheek.  This treatment brings the sting of each cheek to the surface, increasing the effects of a very good spanking.  Knowing that more with even greater sting are to come efficiently adds to the punishment I am receiving.

I know that I deserve all this.  I have been bad and acted stupidly.

The worst part is I know my Daddy wants me to be the best I can be.

You do everything to help me achieve this, and encourage me and often sing my praises to make me feel confident and valuable. This is probably the worst part about all this.  I have disappointed you and not lived up to my potential.

When the first spank with the back of the wooden hairbrush strikes, while somewhat sudden and unexpected, I brace myself for how many you feel I need.

My crying is steady through all this, and I am now gasping for breath.  My nose is stopped up as I try to breathe between my sobbing.  I just keep telling you over and over how sorry I am and know how bad I am.

You spank me perhaps ten times on both cheeks with the hairbrush. gasps coming from me at each strike.  Then your hand goes to my slit again and begins to really polish my clit as you rain ten more repeated on the same cheek, then the other down on me.

I scream out as I finally climax.

The sensation of being spanked as hard as being pleasured brings such a rush over me it takes several minutes for me to stop shivering and shaking from the experience.

I had squirt for the first time as I cum.  Your hand is filled with my juices.  You rub the juices gently around my slit as you rub my ass and back with your other hand calming me.

When you know just soft tears are falling now, you use the diaper to wipe the excess cum from me and slide the diaper off me.  Turning me to sit on your lap, you kiss my face and hug me as you tell me you know I realize my foolishness now and am sure I will not do anything like that again.

I promise you repeatedly that I will never do this again, and understand what I could have done to my reputation by acting this way. 

As my crying ends, and you are holding me, rocking me, my arms around your neck, I ask to a question I have long been curious about, but have been a bit afraid to ask.

“Daddy, how did you learn to spank me so well?  And everything else you do for me, your baby?”

You reply, “Lizzy, I have been wondering when you would ask that.  Right now, you need to go have a thirty-minute time-out in the corner.  After we will have dinner, and when you are having your bottle before bed, I will tell you about it some.”

“Now I want you to spend the thirty minutes to think more about your actions, and how you are going to correct your mistakes going forward.”

I nod, kiss him and go to my naughty girl chair.  It does hurt a bit sitting on it with my rosy ass, but even that pain reinforces my punishment and pleasure for me.

The trouble is, as hard as I try to concentrate on what I am supposed to be, my thoughts keep bending towards wondering what my Daddy is going to tell me about his past. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments