Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michael's Strange Addiction

15
12 Comments 12
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Michael Smith was a single, attractive, and financially stable man.  He did, however, have a strange fetish.  He was primarily attracted to fat women.  He especially liked to feed them while engaging in sex.  It was a strange fetish that he liked to keep under wraps.  His friends would never understand this strange behavior, but it was an incredible feeling for Michael, which made him feel powerful and was very erotic and satisfying for him.

The proper name of fat fetishism is called a feeder. The feeder would get sexual gratification of a person gaining weight by where the feeder helps them gain weight.  The arousal focuses on the arousal of actual weight gain.  The feeling of getting crushed is exhilarating and uplifting for Michael.  He had researched his obscure and kinky fetish. He would be on a mission to find this kind of woman.

Michael's obsession with a big woman turned him on.  He liked their round bodies that were completely out of shape.  He was excited about how their clothes fit tightly on their bodies.  He knew his fetish was weird, but it excited and aroused him.  Michael would have a feast ready for his lucky queen.  He would compliment them on their ever-expanding body and would make them feel loved.  He would stroke their hair and rub their arms, and when they would get more intimate, he would suck their breasts and squeeze their bellies.

When they enjoyed the food, he would finger them and make them cum while stuffing their faces with food.  Michael needed a woman that would want to do something like this.  Michael found a website that was a dating site for people who had strange kinks.  He had been communicating with a girl named Tammy.  They texted and sent pictures back and forth. Finally, Michael face-timed with her, and both were happy with the other. 

Michael was a fit man with muscles and was quite good-looking.  Tammy was what Michael was looking for in a woman.  She was overweight with huge breasts and a gigantic ass. In addition, Tammy had thunder thighs and lots of stomach rolls.  Michael had talked with Tammy about his kink, and she was okay with it.

They agreed to meet at a hotel.  Michael would bring the food that he would feed to her while they would have sex.  He asked her what she would like.  She wanted a turkey dinner with all the trimmings.  She also wanted an apple, pumpkin, and pecan pies with whip cream.

~~

Michael was so excited to meet Tammy.  He was pretty attracted to her and couldn't wait to fuck her.  When they face-timed, Michael always had an erection.  Tammy asked to see his cock, which Michael was happy to show her.  Tammy ate a whole pizza on one of their sessions while Michael masturbated and plied her with compliments.  He liked how she ate her food, and it made him so excited. Likewise, Tammy enjoyed watching Michael stroke his cock and cum for her.

Tammy liked how attractive Michael was and couldn't believe how he told her how pretty she was.  After Tammy stuffed herself with the pizza, she played with her huge tits and fingered her pussy.  She talked like a sailor, which turned Michael on so much.  Michael pulled on his cock and held and massaged his balls while watching Tammy fuck herself with her hand. Then, Michael would shoot his cum on the screen, which excited Tammy.

They planned on meeting later in the evening.  Michael rented a nice hotel room and would pick up all the food to feed to Tammy.  He couldn't wait to see his beautiful girl.  The thought of her overweight body excited Michael to no end.

Michael went to the gym and did his routine.  He wanted to look good for Tammy. So after the gym, he went tanning at the tanning salon.  Women would generally throw themselves at him. He was pretty attractive and drove a nice car.  He could easily have a different woman every night of the week.

The regular cookie-cutter woman did not please him.  He liked a woman with lots of meat on her bones.  The bigger, the better was his moto.  Tammy was gorgeous in every way.  He couldn't wait to fuck her, and feeding her would fulfill his kink.

Michael took a long nap, and when he awoke, he played with his cock.  He looked at pictures of Tammy on his phone while masturbating, thinking of her obese body.  Her tits were huge, and they sagged over her enormous stomach. 

His cock was throbbing while he looked at her photos.  He was so hard and turned on by her massive body.  He pulled his cock hard and squeezed his balls.  He needed to cum and continued stroking his cock while looking at all her photos.

He moaned while he shot a load of cum across the room.  He was turned on and couldn't wait to meet Tammy.  Michael cleaned up and ordered the food for Tammy.  He ate before meeting Tammy.  His kink was only for Tammy to be fed and fucked.

~~

Michael picked up all the food.  He ordered it from a restaurant that he liked.  Michael hoped Tammy would be satisfied with his selections of food for her.  He had many bags of food.  He couldn't wait to meet her.

He drove over to the hotel and picked up the key at the desk.  He got them a suite for the night.  Those rooms had refrigerators.  Michael waited for Tammy, and at the stroke of seven, there was a knock on the door.

Michael moved closer to the door and opened it.  Tammy was standing there with a crop top, and her stomach was pouring out of it.  She had on black leggings, which were skin tight. 

Her breasts looked enormous and hung down to her stomach.  Her butt was huge and quite round.  Michael smiled while Tammy waddled into the door.  He licked his lips and greeted Tammy pleasantly.

"Tammy, you look great.  May I kiss my girl?"

"Of course.  So nice to finally meet you."

Michael leaned in and gave Tammy a soft kiss on her lips. However, Tammy wanted something more passionate and shoved her tongue down Michael's throat.  Michael could tell that she was happy with how Michael presented himself. However, he could see that she was shocked he would like her.

"Baby, you look great.  Are you hungry?"

"Starving.  I hope you got all the food."

"Baby, there is so much food for my queen to eat.  Sit down and get yourself comfortable.  Let me get the turkey and all the trimmings.  I hope you like mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, biscuits, sweet potato casserole."

AARIS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AARIS

"Bring it all out.  I am so hungry."

"I know, gorgeous.  Why don't you take your clothes off?  I want to see my babies' gorgeous curves.  Please, baby!"

Tammy removed her clothes while Michael watched her. Tammy's breasts were enormous, and her breasts met her stomach.  They hung down a lot into her rolls of fat.  Michael counted three rows of fat on her belly.

Her butt was gigantic, and she was pretty hippy.  Michael couldn't see her pussy but imagined it was terrific.  She was quite a cow and precisely what Michael wanted.  His cock was already hard, and he was feeling aroused and energized.

Michael got the boxes of food and put the turkey on a plate with mashed potatoes and gravy.  He put a generous serving of the green bean casserole and the sweet potato casserole onto the dish.  He put sauce on the biscuits and brought out a bottle of coke for Tammy.

"Here you go, my Piggy Queen.  Are you ready to eat?"

"I sure am.  Put it down! I could eat a horse."

"It's a turkey.  Next time I'll bring a horse."

Tammy giggled and started shoving the food into her mouth.  She mixed everything and took a swig of the coke.  She was eating everything, and when her plate was clean, Michael scooped more food onto her plate.

There was enough food for six people, and Tammy would eat it all.  Michael watched as the food dripped from her mouth.  It was fascinating, and Michael undressed and began stroking his cock.

"Does my Piggy Queen like the food?"

"Yes.  It is so good.  May I have some more?"

"Of course, my queen."

Michael kept dishing more of the food out.  Tammy was belching and farting and continuing to feed herself.  Michael was hard and looking forward to fucking his piggy queen.

He stood behind her and played with her enormous breasts.  He had trouble squeezing her from behind because she was tremendous. Nevertheless, he did his best and held and massaged her massive breasts.

Tammy was eating everything in sight.  Her stomach was huge, and her tits were heaving.  He couldn't see her pussy but imagined she was aroused and wet. But, on the contrary, Tammy appeared to be stimulated while she continued to eat.

Michael needed to fuck his piggy queen.  His cock and balls were throbbing, and he needed to cum.

"My piggy queen, get on your hands and knees.  I want to fuck your pussy and ass now. Keep eating while I fuck you."

Tammy continued to eat while going to her hands and knees.  Michael watched as Tammy got herself situated.  He was so horny and couldn't wait to get started.

"Fucking hell.  You're my perfect piggy.  Feel my cock in your pussy.  Oink like a pig, my queen."

Tammy oinked and continued to eat while Michael pushed his cock into her pussy.  He slapped her fat ass while drilling into her cunt.  Her pussy was tight and Michael knew she hadn't had sex in a while.  He planned on fucking her all night.  He wanted to dump lots of cum into her pussy.

Tammy ate more of the food and continued to act like the piggy queen that Michael needed.  Michael pulled out of her pussy and pushed his cock into her buttcheeks.

Tammy was moaning while she shoveled the food into her mouth.  Michael was cursing while he filled her butt with his thick cum.

"My massive queen, are you ready for dessert?"

"Oh yes!  Did you bring the pies?"

"Let me get them for my fat queen."

Michael cut a piece of each pie and put them on a plate.  He put whip cream on each slice and handed them to her.

"My massive queen, open your legs.  I want to drink my cum from your pussy."

Tammy continued eating while she lay on the bed.  She opened her massive legs while Michael found her pussy and began licking her folds as he looked for buried treasure.  Her pussy was creaming up while his long tongue explored her cunt.

She tried keeping her legs open but became tired.  She rested them on Michaels's neck.  He played with her pussy and made her cum several times.  When she came, it poured from her cunt.  Michael happily licked her pussy and made her cum several times.

"Baby, can you suck my dick?  I want your mouth on my cock. So stop eating and suck my cock, my piggy queen!"

Tammy wanted to finish the pie before sucking Michael's cock. She shoved more of it into her mouth.  Michael sat on the bed, and Tammy knelt in front of him. Michael's cock was eight inches and long and thick.

Tammy stroked his cock up and down and happily opened her mouth.  Tammy wanted to please Michael and took as much of his cock into her mouth.  She made all the wet sucking noises that Michael loved.  Tammy seemed to like his cock as much as eating food.  Michael wanted to fuck her again.

"Baby, I want you to ride my cock.  I want to see my Piggy Queen fuck her, man.  Hold those beautiful tits while you ride my massive cock.  I want to feel crushed by your massive body."

"Can I have another piece of pie first?"

"Of course!  Feed yourself while riding my dick."

Tammy got more pie and left it on the bed.  She climbed on top of Michael and pushed his cock up inside of her pussy.  She rocked her body back and forth while fucking Michael.

"Eat your pie, baby!"

Tammy grabbed the plate and shoveled the pie down her throat while fucking Michael.  Michael sat up and pulled her tits, and rubbed at her tummy.  Michael knew Tammy must have been stuffed by now.  She had eaten so much food.  Tammy's pussy slapped down on his cock.

"Crush me!  Crush my body, my piggy queen."

Michael loved how he felt crushed by her massive body.  He moaned and filled her pussy with his cum.  Tammy also had an orgasm.

"Lay with me.  Tonight was amazing.  How did you enjoy it?"

"I loved the food and enjoyed your hot dick."

Tammy and Michael lay on the bed and kissed and held each other.  Michael couldn't wait to do it all again in the morning when he would order his piggy queen her breakfast.  Michael had hoped she wouldn't bore of their relationship. Tammy was an interesting woman who allowed Michael to fulfill his kink.  He hoped Tammy was enjoying him too.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments