Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Most Shameful Orgasm

"I had a pantyhose fun in the aeroplane that sharpened my desires."

58
13 Comments 13
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I recently went on a trip with my friends. I got separated and got a window seat in the back of the aircraft. My row was empty, so I didn't mind. I slipped off my shoes to relax my feet, closed my eyes, and went through the journey plan in my had. I must have fallen asleep. I suddenly heard a female and male voice arguing.

I opened up my eyes. Some guy made it just in time. The flight attendant was kind of bitchy and told him that he had to be seated in his place at least for the takeoff and landing. She told the guy to move to the middle seat.

I didn't mind it. He was a good-looking brunette, smelled OK, and didn't seem like he would take up much space. When he glanced at my thighs while moving to the seat, I realised that my skirt must have rolled up when I was sleeping. I instantly started pulling it down because it went up to my belly. I was so glad I wore tan pantyhose today with the reinforced gusset. I'm usually not wearing panties, for comfort reasons. I blushed and looked at him with a sorry smile while adjusting the skirt. He just smiled back at me and sat down.

I am a queen of such awkward situations. I was happy he didn't say anything. He just closed his eyes and seemed like taking a nap. A nap was a good idea. I was very tired of the journey already. We had eleven hours of flight ahead, so sleep was the best idea to kill time. I fell asleep instantly.

I had strange dreams, the ones that make you feel disoriented and hot, dreams that give you that weird feeling in the belly. I opened my eyes and stared into the dark windows. Cabin lights were set to night mode. After a few seconds, I realised I was feeling something on my thigh. The hand of the guy from the next seat fell off the armrest and slid onto my thigh. He was barely touching it with his fingers. I instantly felt the arousal. It was probably a mixture of dreams and travel. It took me some time to stop my thoughts that already had the scenario of what could happen. I watch too much porn. But I watch it because I am too shy in the real world. And here I am, feeling a guy's hand on my thigh, incredibly aroused and not doing anything about it. I felt like when you find that perfect porn and are just about to touch yourself and get that orgasm you've wanted all day; I had just noticed my skirt had rolled up again.

I didn't want to wake him up, so I left the skirt. I started to concentrate on the feeling. I closed my eyes and played the fantasy in my mind. His hand felt good, but I wanted to feel it more. A slight aeroplane shaking made his finger slide on my pantyhosed thighs. It was between a tickling sensation and the warm feeling of his hand. That was the second time I was so happy to put on tights today. It felt so good, but I wanted to feel his whole hand lying on my thigh and fingers going to my inner thigh. I prayed for his hand to move more. I started to push my hips very slowly down the chair seat so that he touched me closer to my pussy. I was so ashamed of what I was doing, but I couldn't stop. His fingers slid on my thigh slowly as I was moving my hips. I got very, very wet. I could smell my pussy so strongly. If people in the front and back were not sleeping, they would instantly sense my wet, horny pussy!

I looked down. The reinforced part of the pantyhose started to get wet. The stain from my pussy juice was growing quickly. I wanted to pull my stockings up to feel the silky material on my clit. I carefully grabbed the material from the sides, so I didn't wake him up. I began pulling pantyhose up slowly, making sure it was squeezed into my pussy. I pulled my tights so much that they went almost under my breasts. Silky material cut between my pussy lips felt so sexy. I put a finger on my clit. It felt so good. When I touched it, a warm wave burst through my whole body. I was overwhelmed by the feeling. I took my hand away rapidly. I rolled my fingers into a fist but couldn't stop thinking about touching myself.

I carefully looked around. It seemed that everyone was sleeping. I slowly moved my finger through the fabric of the pantyhose, beginning with my outer lips. The sensation was incredible. I moved in circles to finally run my finger between the lips. I slowly slid it up and down, pushing pantyhose between my labia. Each time I pressed with a finger, the nylon rubbed on my clit. I got so wet. Now the sensation changed. I was able to put my finger inside me. My finger pushed nylon fabric further and further inside me as it loosened with pussy juice. I added the second finger. My clit was exposed and squished into the nylons. I took the second hand carefully and started rubbing my clit in circular motions. I still felt the hand of the man next to me on my thighs. I got all hot, and my thighs were sweating with pleasure. It was an incredible sensation. I didn't want him to wake up. Now I wanted more.

I wanted to feel his hand lying firmly on my thigh, as close to my crotch as possible. I felt lust in my body. Should I go to the bathroom? I didn't want to lose the feeling. I moved my ass a little more down the seat and very carefully folded the seat down. An incredible thing happened. The man's hand slid entirely off the armrest. I felt his hand as if he was grabbing me by the thigh. Thank God it was an overnight flight. I had a pillow next to me to cover myself a bit. I am very ashamed of the next thing I did.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

I moved down on the seat, put my right leg up, and started playing with my clit through my pantyhose, watching my movements so I wouldn't push the guy's hand that was so close to my pussy. I wanted to feel something inside me. The fingers were not enough. I made them go deeper and deeper into my pussy, but the stockings stopped me. The feeling when my pantyhosed fingers were sliding in was incredible. The wet material was so firm but silky. I knew my pussy would soar the next day. I just couldn't stop. I reach over to my purse. Did I tell you already I am crazy about stuffing my pussy with things, so I always have something with me? I learned that security at the airport doesn't care about it. I assume taking a toy with you is more popular than people think. I usually wrap the toys up in some cables before going through the security gates and leave them in my luggage, then I take them out and put them into my purse, so I have them with me. So, I had my lush egg waiting. I turned it on and selected middle vibrations. When I felt it near my clit I thought I would scream. I put it under my tights and into pussy. It felt amazing when I pulled my wet pantyhose away from the pussy. Once the Lush was inside, I pushed the tights back in place. I stuffed my fingers again. It felt like heaven. I was rubbing my clit, putting two fingers inside pussy through nylons, and pushing the vibrating Lush deeper and deeper. The pleasure and orgasm were so great that I completely flew away. When I opened my eyes, the man's hand was gone. I was lying under a blanket. I straightened up instantly, scared of what happened. The man next to me was awake. He saw my confusion.

"I put a blanket on you. You seemed cold!" maybe he just noticed my skirt up and his hand on my thigh?

We didn't talk through the rest of the flight. I am too shy to talk to others. I felt like blushing just from the idea of having a conversation after what happened. The good and bad thing about the aircraft is that it is pretty loud inside. You get adjusted to the humming of jet engines, but they are loud. So I didn't realise right away that my Lush was still vibrating. I felt the tingling sensation around my belly that was rising. The toy was vibrating through my nap. Carefully, I touched my pussy under the blanket. It was completely wet, dripping pussy juice like crazy. Fortunately, my pantyhose were drinking it, though I felt wet up to half of my thighs.

I put my feet on the seat and spread my legs a little, so nothing would show through the blanket. I started to touch my pussy again to feel how puffed it became from the fun. My clit was full of blood and very hard. I began to massage it. I instantly felt the hot pleasure running through my body. I started to move my finger delicately on the pussy. I couldn't rub it hard like I usually do. I focused on my clit with as little movement as possible, making it look like I was just sitting there. My pussy was edged again and again. An orgasm was so close. It felt like I could cum only by pressing on my clit. Shivers run through my body constantly. I opened my mouth. My breath was heavy. I was barely seeing anything. I was on the edge of moaning. My whole body gave in to the pleasure. I didn't know when the orgasm started. I just kept rubbing my pussy and it lasted for minutes. It felt like going out of the body and being pushed into pleasure.

I had never had an orgasm like that before. After resting for some time and putting my thoughts back together, I looked at the phone. It was almost landing time. I think my edging fun lasted for at least an hour. I could not imagine anything more pleasurable, painful, and overwhelming at the same time.

From that time, I've become a willing slave to my arousal. I love to edge myself endlessly, keeping my lust present in every moment, making my pussy filled with blood and ready for pleasure. I love to wear pantyhose and a tight body suit on such occasions so that the fabrics would slide against each other, stimulating my clit to madness. I would then look for every occasion to touch, push, pull, rub, press and stimulate myself in any other way.

Someday, I will tell you more about the filthy edging games that I keep playing with myself and the need to be used endlessly without getting my orgasm. Up till then, enjoy my story. Maybe it was you sitting next to me?

Published 
Written by Lola_Lexis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments