Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Chance Encounters

"A chance encounter leads to a kinky night with a handsome stranger."

5
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
Author's note: this is a standalone story and not part of my Cuckquean Diaries. It is loosely based on a tale I was told by a close friend, in a borrowed t-shirt and jogging trousers, over Eggs Florentine and strong black coffee the next morning. Names have been changed to protect the very very naughty.

***

"Two tequilas please!"

My friend Margot leans over the bar, waving to attract the attention of the bartender. With practiced motions, he lays out two shot glasses, two lime wedges and the salt shaker. My friend holds out her hand and I pour a small sprinkle into the crook of thumb and forefinger as the bartender free-pours two generous double measures.

"Mind if we join you?"

I turn to look at the interlopers. Two men stand behind us and I take them in with a glance: one tall, white, with tidy dark hair, wearing a dark suit and a white shirt rakishly open at the neck. As my eyes meet his, he gives me a sly half-smile. The other looks Persian, with short curly hair and glittering brown eyes brimming with laughter.

"Sure," I reply, cagey about these strangers.

The white one steps forward, signalling to the bartender and two more shot glasses and lime wedges join ours on the counter. He takes his in one hand and raises it in salutation, that sly half-smile playing across his lips.

"To chance encounters."

I glance at my friend and she rolls her eyes at me, but I raise my glass anyway.

"Chance encounters."

Salt, tequila, lime. I shudder as the strong spirit slips down my throat and warms my belly.

I look up and the white guy's eyes are on me, watching as I swallow. I can feel his gaze penetrating me.

"What's your name?"

"Zaynab."

"Andrew. Pretty name, what does it mean?"

"It means 'fragrant flower'"

He leans over and gives an exaggerated, theatrical smell. He wrinkles his nose as if he's just smelt something vile. I'm suddenly worried: did I forget to put antiperspirant on before leaving the house? I try to subtly sniff myself, then catch his grin out of the corner of my eye. Cheeky fucker.

Now I look at him closely he's quite handsome. He has a strong jawline, slightly softened by a couple of days of stubble and wicked green eyes. His suit and shirt fit him well. He's comfortable, standing there with one hand on the bar, the other in the pocket of his suit trousers. Over his shoulder, I see his friend deep in conversation with Margot.

"So Andrew, what do you do?"

"Something terribly boring and moderately lucrative. You are a primary school teacher."

I laugh, "Not even close."

"Exotic dancer?"

"You think I have the body to be an exotic dancer?"

He steps back, and I feel his eyes on my body as he looks me up and down. I feel his gaze evaluating me, seeing right through the party dress and the careful makeup and the push-up bra. His eyes linger on my ample bust and then he pokes my belly through my dress-- yeah I could stand to lose a few pounds--

He meets my eye again, that half-smile on his lips. The music is loud and he steps in close, his hand on my hip, his breath whispering in my ear.

"I don't think it would be a lucrative profession for you."

I smile, lean in towards his ear. He steps in closer to hear me and our bodies are almost touching. A shiver runs down my spine and between my legs.

"You don't think I am perhaps a... specialist?"

Now he laughs, "Perhaps. An old friend once stayed in a beautiful apartment in central Paris. Her landlord was a young man with a good white-collar job. He asked for no rent, his only stipulation was that every evening she had to put on thigh-high stiletto-heeled boots and walk up and down on his back as he lay naked on the floor. Nothing else, just standing on him."

"And your friend was OK with that?"

"At first she was doing it just to stay in such a lovely place for free, but she said by the end of her holiday she was really into it; had bought leather hot pants and a corset, the whole works.

"Some men in this city who would pay a great deal to have a girl like you do that to them."

"But not you?"

His eyes are hard as they lock onto mine, and I feel his gaze drawing me in. I feel a tingle between my legs and I don't need to hear him to easily read his lips saying: "No."

"No?"

He leans in and I can feel his body against mine, his leg is between my legs and for a moment his thigh brushes my clit through my dress, sending a shudder through my whole body. His hand rests firmly, almost possessively on my hip.

"I am a man. When I see something that I want, I take it, and I never ever pay."

Suddenly my chin is cupped in his hand and he's taking what he wants from my parted lips, and I'm kissing him back, melting into him. He draws me closer, grinding his thigh between my legs and I can feel him pressing into my hip, thick and hard even through his trousers.

We part and there's electricity crackling between us like he's a storm cloud and I'm a lightning conductor and I just want him to strike me again and again and again and...

I look over his shoulder and Margot is similarly entangled with his Persian friend and then Andrew's taking my hand and leading me out of the bar.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he opens the door of the Uber that pulls up in front of the bar.

"Disneyland."

He climbs in after me, and I just have time to think, "I always wanted to go to Disneyland" before we're coming together again in the back of the car, drawn to each other like magnets in a drawer. My hand is between his legs and I'm feeling him; he's like an iron bar in his trousers, a loaded gun ready to explode. I think about how it would feel to have it go off deep inside me... His hand is sliding up my thigh under my dress, slipping my arousal-sodden panties aside and his fingers are inside me, roughly finger-fucking me.

"I would," I pant.

"Would what?"

"Pay you--" I trail off.

He grins, his fingers knuckle-deep inside me, rubbing my g-spot as his thumb circles my clit.

"I'll have to disappoint; never got the hang of walking in heels."

I choke out a laugh, which turns into a gasp as he starts to grind my clit hard with his thumb against my pelvic bone.

The car pulls over outside an apartment building.

"Have a nice evening guys," says the driver sardonically as we climb out.

We can't keep our hands off each other as we move through the lobby to the lifts and soon he's pushing me backwards through the door of his apartment. He's got the penthouse and big floor-to-ceiling windows all along one wall reveal a 33rd floor view of London, the night-lit cityscape spread below from horizon to horizon.

I don't linger over the view out the window. I sweep his suit jacket off his shoulders onto the floor and start to unbutton his shirt, kissing his neck and broad strong chest. I hear him growl in his throat.

"I'm so turned on. What are you doing to me?" I whisper, "I want you to be rough with me, as rough as you like, just take what you want."

He smiles, "If I am too rough just say 'stop', I won't be mad or upset. Promise."

I just have time to nod before he rips my dress off.

Not "unfastens aggressively," actually rips, gripping the neckline of my dress in both hands and tearing it open down the front from top to bottom with a loud RRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPP. My favourite party dress hangs in tatters from my shoulders. I am so shocked and surprised and more than a little aroused. All I can think is "I'm so glad I wore my sexy underwear."

He steps forward and sweeps the straps off my shoulders and the tattered dress falls to my feet. I stand before him in just my high heels and a lacy black bra and thong, my feet surrounded my tattered rags that were once my dress. The cool air of the apartment caresses my bare body. My eyes meet his and I can see them simmering with lust and violence.

Already, this is the hottest sex I've ever had and I've not even seen his dick yet.

He steps in close and wraps my long black hair around his fist, gripping it tight and forcing my eyes up to meet his. He roughly steals a kiss from my lips, and then his hand is slipping down between my legs, into my lacy see-through thong and his long strong fingers are sliding up inside me and roughly finger-fucking me. His grip tight on my hair and his strong hands inside me and it's so intense I almost collapse, my eyes rolling back into my head as waves of pleasure wash through my body, radiating out from my clit and pussy.

My legs buckle and he eases me down to my knees in front of him, the carpet under us is thick and soft. I must be able to smell his pheromones through his trousers because I feel a tingling between my legs and suddenly I need to have him between my lips.

With his controlling, owning hand still on my hair, I am unfastening his trousers, tugging out his thick hard member. It's bigger than I thought it would be and I can barely wrap my fingers around the shaft but it's too late and he's slipping it between my parted lips and starting to face-fuck me.

I hold onto his hips, making my lips and tongue a tight O around his cock as he drives his hips forward again and again, slamming his thick member into my mouth. The head is hard and slams against the back of my throat. I start to gag but I don't want this to stop. His grip on my hair is so tight and I am entirely at his mercy as he uses my mouth for his pleasure.

I imagine his cum spilling out of his cock then as he thrusts into my mouth, feeling his hot load filling me as I eagerly swallow it down. How it would feel with a belly full of semen, licking the last drops from the tip and shaft of his cock.

But he has other plans. No sooner have I realised he's stopped thrusting than he's behind me and I move forward onto my hands and knees as he kneels between my legs, treating my panties with no more respect than my dress, not bothering to take them off just tearing the lace until there's a hole big enough for his rigid shaft.

He enters me and I'm so ready for him, my pussy slick as a baby seal and tight too. I feel him stretching me as he slides himself in, forcing me wide to accommodate his girth and length. He grips my hips tight in his strong hands.

Then he pounds me.

It's like getting fucked by a dildo mounted to a jackhammer. He's gripping my hips tight and hammering my pussy with his girthy member, ramming himself into me with such force I have to lean back into him with all my weight just to stop myself from tumbling face-forward and being fucked into the ground.

SquirtyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyButterfly

It's really intense, with each thrust he drives forward deep into me, the head of his dick smashing against my cervix, and before I know it I'm cumming, clenching tight around his shaft as he fucks me, still fucks me through my orgasm as it stretches on and on and on.

I collapse forward, falling face-first to the ground, lying on his thick carpet, my legs spread, still cumming hard. He's on top of me and his hand is in my hair and he's pulling my hair as he fucks me and suddenly it's like a new orgasm is overlaid onto the close of the last one and I'm cumming again, eyes and mouth wide bellowing into the night.

Finally, I feel that gun go off, deep, deep inside me, the tip of his cock right against my cervix as I feel him filling me to the brim with his hot load. He keeps thrusting as he cums, his bare cock pumping me full of his seed. I feel it spilling out of me, dribbling off my clit. Spent, he collapses on top of me, both of us breathing hard.

"Oh god..." I say.

"Enjoy that?"

"Oh fuck yes."

He smiles and kisses me between my shoulder blades. I shudder with pleasure.

"The noise you were making, I guessed as much."

"Noise?" I almost ask, but then I realise how sore my throat feels. I must have been moaning or crying out the whole time.

"So did you get what you wanted?" I ask instead. I can feel him dribbling out of me, his cum slipping from my well-fucked cunt and running down my legs.

"Some of it," he smiles, "let's have a drink and then I can take some more..."

I laugh, "You haven't got it in you..."

He did.

I stand in front of the mirror in his bedroom, vodka cranberry in one hand, and admire my reflection in the mirror: my ample bust lifted by my lacy black bra, the rip in my matching lacy panties hidden between my legs, and the thick black cuffs around my wrists and ankles, the matching collar around my neck.

The supple leather is well cared-for, and shines in the soft low light of the bedroom. It creaked gently as he pulled it tight, the buckle tinkling softly.

It's the sexiest jewellery I've ever worn.

He steps in behind me, naked now, his body hard and glistening with a sheen of sweat. I can feel him pressing into the small of my back. He takes my hands and gently draws them together behind me and I hear a soft tinkle as he fastens the cuffs together. I give them a gentle tug and suddenly feel very vulnerable. He could do whatever he likes to me and I couldn't stop him.

I'm so turned on.

I see him draping the blindfold in front of my face, the soft black fabric band between his hands and then it's covering my eyes and I am in perfect darkness. Perhaps it's my imagination but I am convinced my other senses become more attentive, searching for him with hearing and touch and smell. His fingertips brush my belly and his touch is like electricity, a shiver running down my spine. His lips brush my neck and my shoulder, gentle as a caress and it's the most erotic way I've ever been touched-- I feel my nipples harden instantly.

He sees that too and my breath catches in my throat as he takes them in his hands, pinching them gently. Then is hand is on my ass, and *SLAP* he spanks my ass. It stings, but it's also erotic. I want him to stop and I want him to do it again.

No: I want to ask him to stop, and I want him to do it again anyway.

He slaps my ass again and again and again. Each spank unleashes a fresh wave of the sweetest agony, radiating out from my sore cheeks. Suddenly there's something hard and round and metal between my cheeks.

"I--" I say, "I've never done anything like this before..."

"I know. But you want to don't you?" He replies and I can hear the smile in his voice.

My answer is a whisper: "So badly."

It is hard and cold against the throbbing warmth of my skin. He eases the lube-slick metal butt-plug slowly into my ass. I do my best to relax for him, letting him slip it slowly into me. I feel it stretching me, forcing my ass wider and wider to accommodate its width. It's humiliating, letting him violate me like this, penetrate my asshole with this metal toy of his. I think about the other ways he could violate me...

I've never been more aroused.

Now I'm on my knees, blindfolded, my wrists pinned behind me -- at his mercy. The metal butt-plug nestles between my cheeks, a constant and erotic reminder of how he is using me. My lips are parted expectantly for him.

He makes me wait, teasing me before he gives me what I want. I stretch and the soft leather cuffs creak, the connecting chain tinkles. I feel him slip between my lips. I know what he wants and before he can face-fuck me, I am doing it myself, fucking my face with his big dick, starting to take him into my throat, gagging on his thick shaft.

He's moaning, letting me do it, his hand lightly laced through my hair as I take him deeper and deeper into my throat, until his balls slap against my chin.

And then the blindfold is off and I see myself in the mirror, on my knees, my shoulders drawn back by the cuffs, my ample bosom thrust out, my lips wrapped around the base of his cock, his balls resting on my chin.

As I watch, he tightens his grip on my hair, easing himself out of my mouth. A line of drool glitters in the soft lights as it dribbles off my chin, dripping onto the floor.

I'm where I belong.

Now he's easing me backwards, until I'm lying on my back, my cuffed hands pinned beneath me. He lifts my legs and I can see myself in the mirror, between my heaving breasts the image of that metal butt-plug nestled between my ass cheeks. Now he kneels between my knees, throws one leg over his shoulder and cups my ass like a chalice, lifting my lips to his shaft and entering me.

As he slides into me I feel even fuller than before, the thick butt-plug filling my ass, pressing the walls of my pussy against his thrusting shaft. I start to moan in pleasure as he roughly pounds my pussy. I feel so full, so used, so slutty-- but in a good way. His slut. His fuck-toy. His property to use as he pleases.

And my God, pleasing him feels so good!

"How's your first time taking something in your ass?" he asks.

In reply, I can only moan: "Nnnngg..."

"I think you like it a lot."

I nod, panting hard as he rhythmically thrusts into me.

"I'm going to see if you can take something bigger..."

My eyes are wide but I nod, wanting this so badly. He rolls me onto my front, my tits pressing into the thick carpet, hands still cuffed behind me, my ass in the air. I feel so vulnerable, spread wide for his use. As he eases the butt-plug out of me I wonder what he might be putting in, how much bigger it might be...

Then I feel him start to enter me and I realise, I gasp as his thick shaft, slick with my juices slides into my tight asshole. I'm panting hard as he drives himself relentlessly deeper and deeper into me. I squirm under him as he impales me on his rock hard member.

He starts to thrust into me, slowly at first, and then harder, driving himself slightly deeper with each thrust. I start to moan as I feel him using me, using my ass, violating me with his thick cock. With each thrust, he drives himself deeper and deeper into me until he's fully inside me, my tight asshole wrapped around the base of my shaft.

A dribble of cum trickles out of my cunt. He starts to fuck me, firmly but not roughly, pounding my asshole, hammering me into the ground.

Then he's standing up, lifting me up off the ground and he's sitting down on the edge of the bed, and easing me down onto him, settling me into his lap, my ass impaled on his lance. My cunt feels so empty; it aches to be filled.

My hands are trapped between the small of my back and his rock-hard abdominal muscles. I feel him smile as I squirm deeper onto him and then he's touching me, his cock filling my ass and his hands are caressing my body. One hand slips down between my legs and toys with my clit, the other caresses my tits, pinching and twisting my nipples.

He's got excellent technique and with his long strong fingers rubbing my clit I feel myself getting close, my breath coming out in ragged gasps. I am just about to cum when he snatches his hand away. I cry out in frustration, thrashing futilely on his cock as I try to push myself over the edge until I collapse, panting back against his chest.

There's something in his hand. It's a thick glass dildo and he's sliding it into me, starting to fuck my cunt with it. I'm sat there, impaled and he's roughly double-penetrating me, fucking my cunt with a glass dildo even as his thick cock fills my ass.

He doesn't touch my clit but the stimulation of my pussy alone is edging me closer; his shaft in my ass making my cunt as tight as a virgin's.

He senses that and fucks me harder with the dildo, his other hand pinching and twisting my nipples. As the tension builds inside me I feel like my whole body is a coiled spring ready to explode.

"I--" my breath is ragged, the tension in my body incredible. I get close again and again and he nudges me back with a twist of my nipples.

"What?" he smiles.

"I'll pay you. Everyth--" a preorgasmic shudder wracks my body, "--yours. All of me: body, mind and soul."

"Accepted. Cum."

He says it like he's giving permission, or giving an order, or a magical invocation, and my body obeys and I convulse against him as the powerful orgasm wracks my body. The restraints creak in protest as I stretch against them, my cunt and asshole clenching tight around the dildo and cock that fill me.

As my ass tightens around his shaft I feel him cum, unloading inside me, spraying his load up into me, into a place where I've never let any man go before. I sink back against him letting him fill me up, his cock spilling his load uncontrollably into my willing asshole.

He unbuckles my cuffs and collar and kisses my neck and shoulders softly. I smile, leaning back into his embrace as he whispers in my ear about how well I did.

"I liked that."

"I know you did."

He pauses, our eyes locked on each other.

"Would you like to stay?"

Published 
Written by Tylwyth_Teg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments