Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unhappy Wife, Unhappy Life

"Two Futas argue over who should be the mother."

4
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

For fourteen years Abagail lived life as a boy. Abagail was born with a penis, after all, so it meant the child was male, right?

It would soon turn out to not be the case once Abagail started growing up. A new wave of intersex individuals was being born at this time, an entire third gender of sorts, and it seemed like Abagail was one of the firstborns like this. With completely functional male and female genitalia, it was like a perfect fusion between man and woman, and society was struggling to adapt. In just a few decades a third of all people in society were this "third gender," and it was only continuing to grow.

Some people were distressed to find out they or their child were "different" or "freaks," but Abagail took it in stride. Despite a completely male upbringing, Abagail had no problem adapting to a somewhat more feminine lifestyle, wearing more feminine clothes, and was even okay with using female pronouns. Everyone around her would think she was taking this well, but that would soon not prove to be the case when she met Avery.

Avery was a lot like her. Same height, same weight, same build, and just like Abagail she also lived her life as a man until learning she was intersex. Physically no one would mistake either of them for the other. Abagail had dark skin and freckles, Avery was pale, Abagail had short and spiky red hair, Avery's hair was shoulder length and blonde, Abagail had dark brown eyes. Avery's eyes were light blue. A million differences could be listed between them yet the two seemed remarkably similar regardless.

The two met while in college, hitting it off almost immediately. They immediately became close friends, and before long decided to date each other. They had similar interests after all, loved to hang out with other, and found each other hot. They were proud to call each other girlfriends, or boyfriends, or girlfriend and boyfriend, or boyfriend and girlfriend, the two would often get confused and sometimes argue who's who. But that wasn't enough to take away their love for each other.

The two met up at the mall during Christmas five years later, each carrying a present for each other. Both held the small black boxes behind their backs, fidgeting in anticipation as they prepared to give each other their gifts.

"You should go first," Avery said. "I think my gift should wait a bit."

"No no," Abagail said. "You go first. I feel my gift works better last."

"I guess we should give each other our gifts at the same time?"

"I guess that works. On the count of three?"

"One... two... three!"

"One... two... three!"

The two stood on their knees and opened the black boxes, golden rings being held right inside. The two clutched their eyes shut and looked away, shivering and blushing and sweating anxiously, hoping their words will be accepted.

"Will you... marry me!?"

"Will you... marry me!?"

The words coming at the same time were a shock to them, and when their eyes finally opened a stream of tears was let loose. They had never been so happy before, nothing had made them feel joy like this. The two simply stood up at the same time, smiled, and said two words:

"I will."

Those are the words they said to each other on the altar, proclaiming each other husband and wife. Abagail was surprised to see Avery attend the wedding in a suit just like she did, and she seemed to respond to being called the husband more than being called the wife, a lot like she did. Abagail could even remember back when they were dating that Avery would refer to her as her girlfriend and always call herself the boyfriend, which somewhat annoyed her but she often ignored it.

Now that they were just married the two had their first night together, staying in an apartment they bought together. They looked at each other's naked bodies in awe, excited about what was about to be their first time. Their cocks stood up, long and hard, itching for action.

"So," Avery said. "This is going to be my first time sticking my cock inside..."

"Well then," Abagail said. "I hope breaking your hymen doesn't hurt as much as it sounds..."

"Huh?" The two had spoken at the same time, a bit confused about what was just said.

"As your husband," Abagail said. "I believe that I should be the one doing the penetration right now."

"That doesn't make sense," Avery said. "I mean, I'm the husband and you're my wife. I should be on top."

"I thought the wedding ceremony made it clear that I'm the husband in this relationship, there's no way in hell I'm the wife!"

"And you expect me to be the wife!? No way, absolutely impossible!"

Tension seemed to grow between them, their marriage already leading to rocky roads.

"I'm the husband here," Avery said. "No buts about it! I'm going to top and you can't do anything about it!"

"Except I can," Abagail said. "Because you are not the husband! I am going to top, and there is no way to stop me!"

Each of them grabbed their own cocks and tried to pin each other down, lying on their sides as they pointed their cocks at each other's pussies. The rock-hard shafts were pressed against the edges of each other's pussies, ready to make the plunge with just one thrust.

"I WILL TOP!" Screaming at the top of their lungs, the newlywed couple thrust their shafts into each other's pussies.

The two had never really touched their pussies, being rather inexperienced with how it felt to put something in the hole. So when the two stuffed their cocks inside each other, a rush of feelings that they had never felt before ran through them. There was the pain that came with their hymens suddenly being smashed and feeling such large rods enter them with just their first time. There was the shock that came with the suddenness of their other virginity being taken so easily. There was a bit of sadness that the person they loved would try to do such a thing to them, but that was masked by intense anger.

"I WILL IMPREGNATE YOU!" They pulled out before thrusting again, blasting their cocks into each other with a force that could pierce the sun. Their pussies felt so tight around their cocks, their cocks felt so large within their pussies, it was a mutual assault on a dual front. They felt like this sudden pleasure could split them apart, like the amount of arousal they felt was not meant to be felt by a human being. They thrust and thrust and thrust their rods into each other with piston-like speed, almost as if they were trying to pulverize each other.

Their minds were starting to blur, their breaths started to waver, but their drives to dominate remained. They thrust and thrust and thrust, feeling themselves even closer to orgasm and struggling to build it up. They didn't just want to cum, they wanted to drown each other in their cum, and so they let it build and build until it reached a level that couldn't be held down.

In a single moment, both of them shot their loads, sending as much cum as they possibly could into each other. The semen raced through their vaginas, each racing to be the first to enter the wombs and impregnate the other. Sperm rushed through their bodies, approaching the eggs as fast as they could until...

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

"You're pregnant." Those were the words of their doctor when they walked in for a check-up a few weeks after their marriage. The two of them were shocked, staring at each other and then back at the doctor over and over again.

"You mean her, right?"

"You must be talking about my wife..."

"Both of you," the doctor said. "It's only in the early stages so both of you should be expecting in eight or nine months. Congrats on becoming mothers!"

The couple felt like they disconnected from reality, unable to process the words that had just been said. Pregnant? Mothers? Them? These weren't the words they'd ever wanted to hear, it felt like something impossible just happened. Weren't they supposed to be fathers? Both of them had imagined themselves in a normal family, each of them thinking of themselves as the father in their minds. Now it seemed like that wasn't the case, that simply couldn't be the case, and the two heard the words they wanted to hear the least.

"YOU BITCH!" As soon as the two got home they ran for each other, crushing each other's breasts with their own. Their eyes seemed to stab each other with their glares, communicating the pure rage they felt at that moment.

After that day, their relationship was tense. They still lived together and had yet to divorce, but they barely spoke to each other the entire time. Abagail was only going to apologize if Avery apologized first, and Avery would only apologize if Abagail apologized first, and both of them waited for an apology that never came.

Nine months passed, and no apology came. The babies within seemed to be growing healthily, and if things were to go well it'd only be a few days until birth. Like the average pregnant woman, their abdomens swelled over time, and they could often feel small kicks from the inside.

The two were on their bed, scoffing and ignoring each other as they looked through messages on their phones. Before getting married they dreamed of being on this bed together, but now they were wishing they had different beds. The two could keep a grudge, and it'd only grow over time. It'd been weeks since they'd even spoken a word to each other, and days since their eyes made contact.

"So, are you ready to say it?" Avery said the first words any of them said in weeks, breaking the ice immediately.

Abagail was a bit confused and annoyed at the implication. "Say what?"

"Three simple words: I! Am! Sorry!"

"Why should I apologize!? Shouldn't a wife apologize to her husband?"

"This isn't even funny anymore! I'm the husband and you're my wife, do you recognize what you've done!?"

"You've done worse! Forcing your husband to carry your baby for you for nine months-"

"You're not even the husband, I AM!"

"No, I AM!"

A married couple that hasn't spoken in weeks has gotten themselves in the midst of a heated argument, yelling at each other and screaming at the top of their lungs. This may have been the worst time to start arguing, they noticed their waters break separately a few hours ago and both refused to tell the other about the mild contractions they were feeling. They were going into labor soon but they refused to accept it, none of it was their fault after all.

"I was supposed to be a father!" Avery seemed to tear up while yelling. "I wasn't supposed to be like this!"

"Well, what are you going to do about it!" Abagail also seemed to tear up a bit. "You are my wife and you will give birth to my child! There is nothing you can do about it!"

"Yes, there is!" A stroke of genius seemed to come over Avery, who pulled down both her and her partner's pants and underwear. Before Abagail could object their pussies were completely lined up with each other, and as Avery pressed them together she could feel another contraction starting up.

"What are you doing!?"

"Making it so YOU give birth to my child!"

"Not if I do so first!" Abagail responded in kind, pressing her pussies flat together. She could feel her body contract again, the baby was about to come through any second now. "If anything, YOU are giving birth to my child!"

The two took some deep breaths, feeling a much stronger contraction than what they felt before. The children were physically making their way through, ready to come out into the world, only to get blocked on the way through. The head of each child blocked the other from making the full journey out, clashing right where the vaginas intercepted.

The two screamed, wailed at the top of their lungs. To say this was painful was certainly an understatement. But nine months of anger wasn't going to die down like that, the two of them roaring and pushing their babies harder into each other. Harder and harder and harder they pushed, and if it weren't for each other the babies would certainly be born by now.

"I'm the husband, I'm the father, you should accept that and take my baby already!" Abagail yelled and pushed the baby through just a bit, managing to get its head through into Avery.

"Don't preach acceptance when you're in denial! I'm the husband!" Avery yelled and pushed back, returning their positions to neutral before getting the head of her baby inside Abagail.

"You've never been the husband, you cunt!"

"Neither have you!"

To them, this was the final chance, the last opportunity they had to regain the title of husband once more. As such they pushed with all their might, attempting to shove their babies into each other with a completely equal strength. They pulled their pussies together, sealing them as closed shut as they possibly could, and roared as they struggled as much as they could. Tears rolled down their faces, a new mix of emotions flowing through them, one that felt quite familiar...

They had been through this song and dance before, nine months ago when they just gotten married. Neither of them gave up back then, and that ended up with this situation here, so what would be the result if they continued? Finally looking up at each other's faces, they noticed the large stream of tears coming from their eyes and didn't want to continue this any longer.

"I"M SORRY!" The two hugged each other and cried even more, separating from each other immediately after. What felt like the culmination of nine months of anger revealed itself to be nine months of sadness, washing the conflict away with their tears.

Fortunately, their children were born with no difficulties, growing up rather healthy in fact. No newborns were harmed in the creation of such a battle, so the "twins" were able to grow up just fine. Later on, they gave birth to two more pairs of "twins," taking care of them together and living as a happy family. All malice Abagail and Avery seemed to previously have for each other seemed to have disappeared, replaced with nothing but loving bliss.

As for who was the husband and who was the wife, did that question even matter anymore?

Published 
Written by Drawn54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors