Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take Your Clothes Off

"Surprise, she does what he tells her to do."

56
14 Comments 14
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

“Take your clothes off.”

I sat there in shock; I’d actually said it out loud, and Tracy had heard it. Shit.

“What? What did you say?” Tracy asked me. She looked confused and said again, “What did you say?”

“When we get back to your apartment, take your clothes off.”

I was shocked again. Why did I say that? When you’re in a hole, quit digging, Jeff. On a first date, and I’m embarrassing myself like this. Well, one more date ruined, so no big deal, I guess.

When she heard my reply, I saw her eyes widen and her neck flush. What she didn’t do was leave. I tried to ignore my faux pas as best as I could by talking about the menus the waiter had just given us.

When we talked about work, I learned her mother had come from India to study bioresearch at Cal Berkeley. Tracy’d gone to Cal too, but studied evolutionary science.

Me, I had to confess that I’d gone to Turkey Tech, a state college that had started classes on the county fair grounds. Eventually, I thought I had mostly redeemed myself, except that she was slightly nervous.

When I took her home, she invited me in for some coffee, but when we got in, she just stood there, trembling.

I waited, then suddenly realized, She’s waiting for me to tell her again.

I’ve always been tentative with women, even girls. I’ve always given them the opportunity to say no or not now. In fact, I acted like I expected them to say no.

I blurted it out, like a command, “Take your clothes off, Tracy. Now!” I waited to see what she’d do.

While she was hesitating, I was thinking. Will she? Is that all it takes—a positive, commanding attitude?

Her trembling slowed down as she reached for the buttons of her blouse and slowly unbuttoned it from the top. She hesitated, so I helped her take it off, and I folded it and placed it on a chair.

I gestured to her pants, and she reached down, unfastened the button at the top, and unzipped them. I steadied her as she stepped out of them. Her trembling was increasing, and she was looking pleadingly at me. I was mesmerized watching her undress for me, so I couldn’t stop her. I do know what to do when a woman undresses in front of me.

I kissed her. It started as a normal man-woman kiss that you see in public but transitioned into a very private one. All I could think was yes, yes. YES!

As I started to move away, I whispered, “Tracy, finish now. Finish now. You’re beautiful.”

The flush on her neck was intense and had moved toward her tits.

She hesitated as she reached behind herself to unfasten her bra. It took three attempts before she accomplished it. She was beautiful, her light brown skin blushing pink on her neck, cheeks, and down to her tits. They weren’t fully exposed yet, but I could see her puffy nipples, inviting my hands on them. I slipped the bra straps off her shoulder and removed them. Her tits were now completely open to me.

I nodded to Tracy and said, “Show it to me, Tracy. I want to see your pussy.“

She closed her eyes, and her hands gripped the elastic on her panties. She opened her eyes searching my face for an escape. I nodded at her, mouthing, “YES!"

She pushed her red panties down and stepped out of them. I could see moisture leaking down her right thigh. I bent toward her and slipped her right tit in my mouth, sucking on her nipple, and one hand was playing with her other tit.

My cock was leaking as I moved behind her. My hands covered her tits, pinching her nipples. When I pulled her to me, I kissed the nape of her neck and whispered in her ear, “You are even more beautiful naked than I hoped.” My hands moved to her mound, and I caressed her clit. “Do you fuck on a first date? Later tonight, I’m going to—god, Tracy, I’m going to screw you. You’re going to love it too.”

I heard her sigh, then she whispered back. “Jeff, I don’t, usually, but I might; no, tonight I will make an exception. Your cock will have fucking privileges tonight. God, Jeff, as many times as it wants.”

I moved around to her front and kissed her, pressing her tits against my chest.

All this because I let slip a phrase I’d been muttering to myself for months. I get to make love to Tracy. I need to be more positive about what I want, and I might get it. I hope I can perform to her and my satisfaction. I’m not an experienced lover; in fact, I’m not far from completely inexperienced. Tracy will be my third sex partner. Both other times, I came before I was able to enter them.

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

“Tracy, your breasts are perfect.” I leaned over, kissed them, and sucked one of her nipples. While I was kissing them, I saw flashes of color and light and the sounds of fireworks going off. I was delusional; it was so wonderful.

Tracy is making me see and hear things. Shit. Can I risk trying to make love to her and cum before I get in, or do I warn her first? I’m not a virgin, exactly. Damn!

What is Tracy’s reaction going to be? Whatever it is, I can take it. I’m used to escaping on short notice.

“Tracy.” I hesitated, then said, "Tracy, just so you know, I’m, ah, not very experienced with girls or women. I’m practically a virgin. Shit, I didn’t intend." I looked at Tracy and concluded, "I didn't intend to let that slip out.”

“God, you fooled me. When you said that at the restaurant, in front of the waiter, I was almost paralyzed. I was going to do it right there in front of the waiter. I did do it for you, didn’t I? You were so commanding, I knew I was going to do it when we got back here.

“I expected to be naked in front of you just like this. Jeff, I expected you to fuck me. I’d have done anything you wanted.”

She led me back to her bed, sat on the edge, and looked at me. “I’m not as experienced as you think, but I do know how to get you to make me cum. Then we’ll work on making you a former virgin. We have all night.”

She instructed me to kneel between her legs and then said, “Lick me there.between my legs. Start soft, then gradually harder.”

I started licking where she said, but then she took my head in her hands and guided me. When I found a sensitive spot up near the top of her, I don’t know, near the top of something, I started sucking on it, and she went berserk. Bucking wildly, I heard a suppressed scream.  She moved my head away and said, “Jeff, that’s enough, please." She laid back on the bed, panting.

I didn’t know what I’d done, but she loved it.

When her breathing was back under control, she sat up, helped me undress, and then pulled me beside her. I was touching her breasts, and it felt wonderful. I felt like I was in heaven, laying next to Tracy with both of us naked.

I moved so I was over her, and my cock exploded all over her.

Tracy lay there and then rubbed my cum into her skin. Then she held my cock and started masturbating me. I’d thought I was in heaven before, but this was better. It didn’t take long, and I came again.

She kissed me, snuggled next to me, and held my hands on her breasts. “We’ll try again later, okay?”

I felt too good to protest, so I lay there quietly.

I woke up, feeling Tracy masturbating me again. Having a girl hold my cock and masturbate me made me come again.

I tried to stay awake but got sleepy again, and I dozed off.

“Try again, Jeff. Move up here and try again.”

I woke up, got over her with my hard cock, and was able to slip it in. Feeling my cock move inside her. This was heaven; now I knew what all the fuss was about. My masturbating, Tracy masturbating me, was a pale imitation of the real thing. It was wonderful and stupendous, and I was addicted.

I have no idea how long it took before I came, but it couldn’t have been long. 

I collapsed next to Tracy and heard her saying, “That was a good start.”

When the sun brightened the day, I lay there next to Tracy, thinking.

The real thing is so much more than everything else, and I learned about it just from saying out loud that phrase, "Take your clothes off." So that Tracy heard it.

I was behind her, cupping her breasts in my hands, and I felt my cock harden, and I felt her nipples engorge. I moved so I could kiss her neck and then her shoulder. One of my hands drifted down from her breast to cup her mound. She was shifting back against my erection.

“Take your clothes off” is my favorite expression.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments