Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Measure Of A Man

"The guy I work with interests me in a penis comparison site and helps me join."

35
10 Comments 10
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My name is Graham, I am a sixty-six-year-old builder from Southampton. I'm happily married but my wife Christine is well past the menopause and has gone off sex completely whereas I'm still as horny as ever.

I have been working for the last five years with a guy called Jon. Jonathan was in his mid-thirties and and was recently divorced. He is a good and willing worker and we have done many projects together.

Often when we finish work, we were either shower together at his flat or our home. So we have seen each other naked on many occasions. In the last year, I've noticed that he spent a lot of time looking at my wrinkled old penis.

I didn't think he was gay because he was recently married and he always talked about how he fancied the older women that we met on the job. So I thought it was safe enough to have a good squint at his dick. Jon has a strong hairy body that must be very attractive to women until they see his dick. It is so small and thin that it barely appears from his pubic bush.

Last month we're in the van together and he told me that he had been looking at a penis comparison site for a laugh. He told me that he was straight but he that he enjoyed seeing cocks of all different shapes and sizes and comparing his to theirs. He asked me to take a look at it and see what I thought.

That night my wife was out so I thought why not and I explored the site he had told me about. Having spent a couple of hours on it, I thought that they had done a good job and it was quite clever.

You would enter the dimensions of your erect cock and it would allow you to compare your cock with the average penis and those of Porn Stars. You could also join their forums as a guest member and so I did. I'd enjoyed chatting to the men and women on the site but you had to pay a subscription and join to enjoy all the features. So I was keen to go ahead and do that.

Part of the process of joining was that you had to verify the dimensions of your erect and flaccid penis with some appropriate attached pictures. I tried to do this on my own but failed miserably, as it's not easy to hold a tape measure against your erection and then take a good picture of it.

The next day in the van, Jon seemed more excited than usual and asked me what I thought of the site. I told him I thought it was great and that I wanted to join but I had struggled to take a good picture of my erect cock to get it verified.

"Tell me about it, it's even harder for me because my dick is so small," he said.

That was the first time that he had come out and told me that be recognised he had a small and thin penis.

"So why don't we help each other with the measuring and the pictures?" he asked. The thought of a man I knew well measuring my penis got the blood flowing into my old cock. I tried to sound nonchalant.

"Okay, that sounds like a plan." I agreed.

We waited all week until my wife was away looking after her mother and after a long day's work; we went back to my house to get clean. I finished showering first and I was sitting in my chair with a towel wrapped around me when Jon walked in the lounge naked.

As I've said is a strong man, hairy, very muscular with a small penis which looks very much out place on him.

"Ok let's do this," I said.

I went to my wife's sewing basket and took out her tape measure. I got my trusty stainless steel ruler for my toolbox and my mobile phone.

"I think it'd be easier if you sat down," I told him.

So he sat down and opened his legs and I got my first good look at his little willy hardly poked out beyond his pubic hair. It reminded me of what my dick looked like as a youngster.

"So let's see, soft you are one-and-a-half inches long," I remarked.

It was a lot easier to take a picture of him holding a steel ruler against his dick than when I had tried it myself. He wrapped my wife's tape measure around his dick and we could see that it was one and a quarter inches around. I took another picture that was also a good one in focus and the measurement was easily seen.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

I thought now this is going to be the embarrassing part; he's going to have to get it hard for me. However, the fact that he was sitting naked in my wife's chair and he was showing off his tiny flaccid penis to me as I photographed him soon had him at full erection without him having to touch it at all.

It was the first time I'd seen an erect dick in the flesh since I used to masturbate my friends when I was a youngster. Uncut, pink and noticeably short and thin, it made me feel very fatherly and protective towards him. His measurements were slightly more impressive erect, his penis was three and a half inches long with a three-inch girth both measurements could clearly be seen in the photos I'd taken.

"Yes, it never seemed to grow much after puberty. My ex-wife Judy used to call me baby dick," he confessed.

"Right, now let's measure your monster," he teased.

I was flattered and quickly unwrapped my towel and sat down in my chair and I could feel the blood flowing into my cock with the interest that he was showing in me and my old todger, so by the time it was my turn to measure my flaccid cock it had reached a nice thick semi.

For the last twenty years, I have shaved my pubic hair, as Christine prefers it like that. A cleaner look, she says.

"Right, so soft you are four and a half inches long and four inches around. Your softy is bigger than my boner," he moaned.

He took his two pictures kneeling between my legs and I could see his erect little dick pointing up between his legs. So now it was my turn to get hard so that he could measure me erect. I took my old cock in my right hand and started to pull my foreskin back and forward over my shiny purple head to get a nice erection.

His eyes were focused on my growing cock and he seemed fascinated.

"Let me do that for you, Boss," he said

He wrapped his right hand around my cock and cupped my big balls with his left, then started to slowly wank me. This was the first time in over fifty years that a man had wanked my cock.

I hadn't expected this to happen but I was so excited I allowed him to continue to masturbate me. With his great technique, it wasn't long before I was sporting a beautiful hard erection. The purple head on my cock was shining, a drop of precum on the slit and my veins were bulging nicely.

"Wow, Boss, you have a fantastic cock, let's measure it," he croaked.

"Let's see, that's six and a half inches long and Christ! With a full six inch girth. That is one fat cock," he almost shouted.

We both laughed to break the tension. He took his snaps and when we were both happy with the pictures he said, "Right then, Boss, can I finish you off?" Jon asked warily.

Secretly, I'd hoped for this

"Would you, mate?" I replied.

"Sure! You sit back and enjoy the ride," he rejoiced with a big smile on his face.

Jon took my fat cock, brought me back to full erection and then edged me for a quarter of an hour before making me cum all over my chest. Even I was impressed by the volume.

When I was recovering from my orgasm, he got his phone out and took pictures of my softening cock and the mess I had made, no doubt with a stupid grin on my face.

"Can I do the same for you?" I asked.

"No, I'm good, Boss," he replied sheepishly. With that, he got dressed.

"I'll leave you to clean up your spunky mess, you old cunt!" he said and we both laughed.

When he'd gone, I got some kitchen towel and I wiped my drying spunk off my chest when I found two little puddles of his white spunk on the tiled floor by my chair where he must have cum twice when he was playing with me.

The whole thing was so exciting and unexpected that I will always treasure the memory and anyway I thought at my age you have to get your sex when and where you can.

Published 
Written by OAPenis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments