Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Waitresses

"I was young and innocent. They wanted to play."

80
10 Comments 10
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"We were young and in love as two experienced waitresses taught us how to fuck. We have been fucking each other for over forty years now and are still deeply in love."

My name is Marty. This story takes place in the wild and crazy mid-1970s. I had just turned eighteen and was a senior in high school. I worked in the evenings and most weekends. I received a baseball scholarship to UGA, but I was earning money for books and food.

I worked at an Irish and German-themed restaurant and bar. My 6'2" trim, athletic build and curly, shoulder length red hair caused many a patron to make a play for me.

My long-time girlfriend, Stacy, always said my cock was over-sized. It’s stiff eleven inches would be too much for her to take in. Stacy was a beautiful blonde cheerleader with perky 34C breasts, strong athletic legs, and a perfect ass. Her 5'4" frame made it easy for me to pick her up and dry hump her through her uniform panties.

At the time, we had been together for three years and not dated anyone else. She had only given me hand jobs and let me play with her bare boobs a few times. Other than dry fucking, we had never gone all the way, and I had only fingered her once, after homecoming.

I was sexually frustrated but respected her limits and reserve. I masturbated often to Playboy or Penthouse magazines, fantasizing often about my cock being in Stacy’s pussy. All that was about to change.

Shelly and Meghan were waitresses at the restaurant where I worked, both pictured above. They were required to wear Bavarian or Celtic uniforms that highlighted their firm small breasts and accentuated their round bouncy asses.

They both liked to flirt with me and tease me about being a virgin. We knew a lot about each other as we always talked together during breaks or when we were closing the restaurant at night. Shelly, a tall mixed-raced beauty, had a soft breathy voice. She would often talk about her divorce and being a single mom to a two-year-old daughter. She told me often that she needed some “stress release.”

Meghan was a well-built blonde with a smokey tone that caused erections when she flirted. I had seen it happen. She confided in us both about planning to leave her abusive boyfriend and needing some TLC.

They both constantly noticed my big package and had made suggestive comments to embarrass me. They teased me about how I should be fucking the shit out of Stacy on a regular basis. Sometimes they would both corner me and tell me what they would like to do to my big cock. They would giggle and walk away when they saw my cock stretch out the front of my pant leg, while I struggled to hide my hard erection.

One Saturday night there were a group of eight twenty-something girls having a Bachelorette banquet in a reserved area. Shelly and Meghan had brought them a heart-shaped cake and made me join in to sing a wedding song.

The party girls had started flirting and teasing me when Meghan blurted out, "Be careful ladies, this boy is packing a big gun in his pants." The girls started catcalling and telling me to whip it out.

I was turning around to walk out, but Shelly stopped me and spun me around facing the girls. She was behind me holding me in place when Meghan started rubbing my cock through my pants. All the girls got quiet when they saw the outline of my cock as it grew. The bride-to-be shouted, "Pull your cock out, I want to see what a real man looks like."

Meghan then unzipped my pants and tried to pull my cock out. She couldn't pull it through the opening, so she unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my jeans, and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I didn’t have on underwear that day, so my eleven-inch cock was exposed for everyone to see.

The girl's mouths dropped open, and they all rushed me to get a few tugs on my cock. I just stood there letting these drunk girls fondle my cock. As my face turned red and my cock grew harder, Shelly and Meg pushed the girls back. "It's time to get back to work," Shelly said. “Have fun, ladies.” They ushered me back to the food pantry in the kitchen galley.

Meghan pushed her big tits into my chest, backing me against the wall. "I was so jealous and turned on watching those girls tug on your cock. Your cock is huge, and my pussy is so wet." I turned even more flushed with embarrassment.

"Yes! I wanted to finger myself while I was watching them stroke your dick," Shelly said. She then dropped to her knees and pulled my cock out. My dick had gone soft. She started to stroke it lightly, then grasped it firmly. "Lock the door," she ordered Meghan.

Shelly dropped her top down to expose her bare tits. Her nipples and areolas were chestnut brown in contrast to her light brown skin. Her firm breasts sported hard, eraser-sized nipples.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. My cock became semi-erect as I ogled Shelly's tits. She grabbed the base of my cock and lifted it to her mouth. "Stacy was right, your cock is oversized," she muttered. I was nervous as I had never had a blow job. I was tense and breathing heavily as her tongue tasted pre-cum on the tip of my cock. She slowly placed her mouth over the bulbous head and started sucking. She sank her mouth down my shaft and began to pick up speed as she pumped my cock in her mouth. Her tongue flicked the shaft, and struggled to take it all in, as her lips were stretched by my cock’s girth.

Meghan sat on the floor and spread her legs. She lifted her skirt to her waist and pulled her panties to the side exposing her pussy. Her pubes were blonde and cut short and her pussy lips were long, wet with her juices. She stared into my eyes, as she inserted three fingers and rubbed her G-spot. She said. "This is so fucking hot. I want your cock, but I don’t know if that thing is going to fit in any of my holes."

Her pussy was the first real, in-person pussy that I had laid my eyes on. Shelly inserted six inches of my cock into her mouth. It was also the first mouth that my cock had entered. Her lips and mouth were wet and soft and silky. I was in heaven as she bobbed her head up and down on the shaft of my cock, causing it to grow to full length and girth.

“I’m not going to last long,” I breathed into Shelly’s ear. Our close, hot breaths quickened. “I am about to cum,” I grunted. She looked up at me from below with her sultry brown eyes, and I lost it. I shot a massive load into her mouth, and I let out a loud moan as I came.

I looked over at Meghan as she was moaning and panting. Shelly pulled her mouth off my cock and opened it to show Meghan the cum she collected there. Then she proudly swallowed it all. This set Meghan off, and she let out a scream and her body stiffened to cum, squirting clear fluid across the floor.

Exhausted and beyond satisfied, we straightened our clothing, calmed our breathing, and started cleaning up the mess we made. Meghan said, "You and Shelly are coming to my apartment tonight as my asshole of a boyfriend is on a long road trip. Tonight’s the night we take care of your virginity situation. I can't wait to get stuffed by your big cock."

I pulled my 68 Camero into a parking spot at the address Meghan gave me. I climbed three flights of stairs to reach her apartment. My hands were sweating, and I had a knot in my stomach from anticipation.

Before I could knock, Shelly swung the door open. "Oh my God you actually showed up! We thought you would wuss out and go home to jack off. Come in, sexy. We’ve been warming up for you."

Shelly wore a shear pink teddy that highlighted her luscious nipples, and her tight bottoms outlined her camel toe, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Meghan was lying on the bed with glazed eyes. She was a stunning sight, massaging her firm porcelain tits, and laying spread eagle on the bed to display her shaved, wet pussy. Her hot pussy was sopping wet, her pussy lips were puffy, and there was a big wet spot on the sheets under her perfect ass.

"Meghan’s trying to recover from a massive orgasm. She just had her pussy eaten by a girl for the first time.” Shelly smiled and narrowed her eyes and then she came in for a kiss. “She’ll join us when she gathers herself together."

Shelly dropped her teddy to the floor showing me her smooth light brown skin. Looking at her perky, round titties made my cock grow harder. I longed to run my fingers over the triangle of curly black hair covering her pussy.

She walked over and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I tasted what I can only imagine were Mehgan's pussy juices in her mouth. She pulled my white t-shirt off and unbuckled my belt. I slipped my flip flops off as she pulled my jeans down. My cock popped out and hit her in the face, making her giggle as I stepped out of my pants.

"Damn, your cock is fucking awesome. Let's get on the bed so you can fuck my pussy," Shelly said. She laid down next to Meghan and spread her legs, motioning me to bring my rock hard cock up to her pussy.

By now there was no hiding that my cock was pointing to the ceiling. Shelly pulled me down and slipped her erect nipples into my mouth to suck. I buried my head in her tits, getting hotter by the minute. She reached under me and grabbed the middle of my cock, placing the head at her wet entrance. I slowly pushed the head past her pussy lips. She thrashed about as I pushed deeper. Her pussy felt so velvety and warm. I couldn't believe this was happening. I looked over at Meghan as she began stroking Shelly’s hair, encouraging her to take all of my fat cock in.

"You are fucking stuffing my pussy! It hurts, but I want it deep in me. Please don't stop," Shelly pleaded.

I grew concerned as it was a tight fit. I pushed in another two inches, and her pussy walls opened. My cock finally slid all the way in, until my balls were slamming against her bare ass cheeks. As Shelly’s body quickened and quivered, her eyes rolled up in her head, and she screamed with a massive orgasm. I pulled out about eight inches and her juices dripped out all around my balls. We both let out a loud moan as I pushed it back in. I sped up as I felt a tightness in my balls. My cock was jack hammering her pussy as her legs were kicking and flailing. She looked at Meghan and told her, "I have never been fucked so hard in my life. His cock is destroying my cunt and I love it."

Shelly screamed as she had multiple orgasms that continued for several minutes. I slammed my cock in and held it deep. My semen filled her pussy with spurt after spurt. I had never felt so euphoric in my life as I collapsed down unto her chest.

Meghan yelled, "Did you just cum inside her? You are supposed to pull out and cum on her belly and tits." Shelly was just lying there smiling as my cock softened but stayed in her pussy.

"That is a detail you seemed to have left out. How did I know I wasn't supposed to cum inside her," I answered.

"Just think with your head sometimes and not your penis. Now pull your cock out of her and let her rest. Bring it over here, and I will clean it up. Then you can fuck me stupid," retorted Meghan.

I pulled my cock out slowly as Shelly moaned and pouted as she felt me exiting her hot pussy. I turned to Meghan and admired her exquisite body. She had let her hair down to cascade over her pink nipples. She climbed on top of me with her pussy in my face and her mouth on my cock.

Meghan took the girth of my soft cock all the way in her mouth as I tasted her sweet, tangy pussy. Having watched a lot of porn, I tried to mimic some of what I saw in those films. Her pussy was already dripping wet from her session with Shelly. I licked the labia then pushed my tongue in her pussy hole. I noticed her huge clit sticking out similar to the tip of my thumb. I sucked on it for a minute as she came on my face. Creamy milky fluid flowed out of her pussy.

TheresaJordan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheresaJordan

My cock was hard again, and she has licked and cleaned the juices from my fucking Shelly. Meghan jumped off the bed and leaned over with her elbows on the mattress. She rested her head on Shelly's tits. "Fuck me like this," Meghan demands. I saw her puffy pussy lips protruding below her ass.

I placed my cock between Meghan's pussy lips and shoved it in about six inches. I slid right in with no problem. She was still tight but nowhere near as tight as Shelly. Meghan looked back and smiled, "I have some very big dildos in my drawer."

I pushed the rest of my eleven inches in as it hit her cervix and slid past. I grabbed her hips and fucked her so hard that she had to hold on to stay in place. Meghan was grunting loud with every push. I gripped her blonde hair and pulled her head back. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," was all she could say.

I fucked her for a good ten minutes as her tits swayed in a circular motion. She told me that I was wearing her out. Meghan slammed her ass back onto my cock and screamed. She squirted clear fluid all over my body and I asked, "Where do you want my load?"

"Deep in my pussy, cum deep in my pussy!" Meghan shouted. I pumped hard a few more times and I exploded semen deep in her pussy as she demanded. I pulled out as I shot another load all over her back and head. Some of my spunk made it onto Shelly's tits.

We laid in bed for a while, until I stated, "I am ready for round two."

The ladies looked at each other for a moment and Shelly answered, "Our pussies are sore and tired, young sir. You are king of this bed. Give us a day or two."

They could see the disappointment in my face and body language. Meghan whispered to Shelly so low that I could not hear. Shelly suggested, "Why don't you call Stacy over and see if she can help you out. We will be your assistants and cheerleaders."

I called Stacy from the kitchen phone; I told her I was having dinner with my workmates and the ladies thought it would be great if she joined us. Stacy agreed happily and said she would be there in half an hour.

The ladies answered the door wearing their robes. Stacy was still in her cheerleading uniform from the game earlier that day. I was in the bedroom under the covers without any clothes on. Stacy was all smiles, thanking them for inviting her over. Then she asked, “What are we having for dinner?”

Meghan replied, "Something you haven't had before." They escorted Stacy into the bedroom, and she saw me under the sheet. Stacy turned red with anger and embarrassment, and shouted, “What is going on, and why is my boyfriend laying in your bed with a massive hard on?"

Both ladies dropped their robes to the floor and started aggressively kissing and feeling up Stacy. These two older women intimidated her, so she just stood there in shock, panting and letting it happen. Shelly started describing the sex play that went on that afternoon and told Stacy that they were going to teach her the ropes.

Meghan took Stacy's hand and placed it on her wet sticky pussy. She pushed her fingers inside and manipulated them to rub her G-spot. Meanwhile, Shelly got down on all fours and slipped off Stacy's shoes and socks. She slowly and sensuously pulled the letter sweater over her head.

Meghan orgasmed from Stacy’s fingering and creamed on her fingers. She took those glistening fingers and placed them in Stacy's mouth. Stacy was shocked but you could tell by her quickened breathing that she was aroused and getting quite wet herself. Meghan asked, “What do you taste?’ Stacy leaned in near Meghan’s face and in a whisper breathed, “It’s warm - sweet and salty.” Meghan said, "The sweet taste is me, and the salty taste is Marty." You could see Stacy start to squirm as she realized that she had just tasted my cum.

Shelly unsnapped Stacy's bra and threw it across the room. Her breasts were round and firm with small light brown areolas and hard, perky nipples. Shelly started sucking her tits while Meghan tugged the pleated skirt down and off. Stacy stood exposed, wearing only her cheer panties.

I threw off the sheets, and I started tugging on my massive cock. "Stacy. You are my love, and these ladies are going to help you overcome your fear of my cock. They just taught me how to fuck and eat pussy. Now they are going to teach you how to fuck and suck cock. Trust them, they are here for you."

"Did you fuck them?" Stacy whimpered.

"Yeah, he did. He fucked us good and hard," Meghan answered.

Shelly led Stacy between my legs and pushed her head so that she could watch. Shelly then jacks my cock, puts her mouth over the head and sucks. She Ran her tongue around the tip, then plunged the shaft in her mouth as far she could, she started bobbing her head up and down on my erect cock. Suddenly she stopped and told Stacy it is her turn. She grabbed her by the hair and placed her closed mouth against the head of my cock. "Open your mouth now and lick the head like I did," she ordered.

Stacy tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of my cock. She ran her tongue around the head and opened her mouth and took about two inches of cock. She bobbed up and down as Shelly demonstrated. Shelly forced Stacy's mouth further down to six inches deep. Stacy bobbed up and down. Her soft warm mouth around my stiff cock felt amazing. Shelly forced her down until eight inches entered her throat. She gagged a little but bobbed on my cock pulling up halfway then slamming her mouth backdown. She couldn’t take my whole cock down her throat, but she made a valiant effort.

You could hear her begin moaning as her head started bobbing at a furious pace. Meghan slowly, erotically, pealed Stacy's panties off her ass down to her knees. Stacy tried to pull off my cock but, Shelly again grabbed her hair and pinned her down on my cock.

Meghan stuck her middle finger in Stacy’s wet pussy. "Oh, she is so wet and horny," Meghan snickered. "She is really small, and I can feel her hymen. We need to use the tapered dildo." She reached under the bed and pulled out a storage box full of sex toys. She pulled out a cone shaped vibrator. Its tip was about one half inch diameter tapering to two and one half inches at the ten inch base.

Stacy heard the vibrator buzzing as Meghan slipped it in Stacy's pussy. She was wet so it slid easy at first. After two inches was inserted, the vibration on Stacy's clit caused her to have a massive orgasm. She bobbed on my cock faster. Her juices poured out of her pussy as I was about to blow my load down her throat. “I love you, Stacy!” I shouted, as I roughly grabbed her hair and came down her throat.

"That was fucking awesome!" Stacy exclaimed as a few drops of cum dripped from her mouth. She painted, moaned and winced as Meghan slipped the dildo deeper and breaks Stacy's hymen. Pink fluid dripped from her pussy. A tear of pleasure ran down her cheek.

My cock was hard again by this time. The ladies picked Stacy up and placed her on my waist. She bent over and kissed me deeply as I fondled her fabulous breasts.

Meghan took my cock and lined it with Stacy’s pussy. Shelly grabbed Stacy by the hips and pulled her towards my cock until the head penetrated. Stacy’s eyes grew big, and she smiled, “This is it baby. You are about to plunge into me and take me as yours forever.”

Stacy pushed herself up as my cock slid slowly into her wet love hole. She panted like an animal as she sat straight up with my balls smashed into her ass. She shook uncontrollably as the two ladies just sat back and watched while fingering each other. Stacy started a slow bounce onto my cock as I held her by her waist guiding her movements. She sped up her humping, pulling halfway off my cock then plunging back down. She had one orgasm after another as she rode my cock.

She started bucking up and down like a maniac with my cock head exposed at the height of lift and my balls slapping against her ass at the end of the plunge. I was holding her breasts at this point as they were bouncing so hard they were slapping her in the face. Her beautiful green eyes had rolled up into her head, and she was muttering some unrecognizable words. Her pussy lips were sucking in and out as my dick dragged them along.

I felt the walls of her pussy contracting as my cock thickened, and I started to moan that I was cumming. Stacy opened her eyes just in time to see the face I made when I cum. When she felt my warm sperm shooting into her pussy, she started crying with love and joy knowing that she had finally satisfied the love of her life. She was no longer afraid of my cock. In fact, she now worshipped it, as she felt the pleasure of my cock rubbing all of her walls and the tingle of all of her nerve endings. She knew that I worshipped her pussy and that we were going to be fucking at every chance we could find.

As her orgasms settled down to a gentle buzzing in her clit, my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. She made a pouty face with her bottom lip sticking out as she felt my cock leave her. She lay on my chest and fell asleep as I stroked her hair. I was dozing off too, while watching the waitresses scissor each other.

We woke up about two hours later and our waitresses were watching TV. I crawled down between Stacy’s thighs and tongued her still protruding pea sized clit. I fingered her pussy while eating her and I ran my tongue between her labia, and she had a gentle orgasm. She was so turned on that she begged me to make love to her. I scooted up and kissed her as she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I entered her. We slowly ground into each other for twenty minutes. Stacy started moaning and moving faster, telling me to fuck her harder. She exploded her juices out her pussy with such force that it shot past my cock down to our knees. I shot my load deep in her pussy for the second time that day.

The waitresses were just hugging each other and smiling at us. Stacy and I got dressed and we both hugged and kissed Shelly and Mehgan. I followed Stacy home to make sure she got there safely. When I pulled my car behind hers in the driveway she jumped into the passenger seat. She begged me to suck her tits and finger her pussy. I obliged her until she shuddered and came once again. Stacy bent over with her head in my lap and pulled out my cock. She sucked it just like the ladies had taught her. She did such a good job that I came so hard that it spilled onto her cheerleading sweater.

A few week later, Shelly and Meghan moved in together and raised Shelly’s daughter together. I didn’t see them much after I graduated, since Stacy and I married that same summer. We attended college together, and after graduation, we both became therapists in a small town miles away from our hometown.

We are still happily married but have been swingers since college. I have shared my wife with hundreds of men as she loves fucking strange cock, but she has never fucked a man without me sitting beside them watching. She has slept with many women, as she often craves the intimacy they can provide each other. I watch many of these sex sessions as well, but she has fucked women without me watching as some were more comfortable with that arrangement. She has also gone on long sex filled holidays alone with women but always tells me all the fine details as I happily jack off. As you can imagine, I have fucked many other women, but it is hard to find one that can take my enormous cock comfortably, and I am fortunate that no one tends to my dick better than my slut wife.

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments