Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected View

"Open drapes expose an affair"

96
30 Comments 30
2.8k Views 2.8k
854 words 854 words

I was late but had promised to drop off the package on the way home. It was already dark when I parked on the street and walked up to the house, glancing at the picture window with the drapes partly open, and placed the box at the door. I could see clearly through the window and movement caught my attention. They were supposed to be out for the evening.

I crept on to the lawn and peered inside, seeing them kiss in a close embrace, his big hands cupping her yoga pant covered ass. I stopped breathing for a moment and made the decision to stay still. I quickly realized they couldn’t see me in the unlit darkness and had no idea I was there.

Craig is a tall, handsome man, nearing sixty, with a light beard and full head of hair. Still virile, healthy, and fit, most women found him charming and appealing. His wife of many years still did, and obviously Lori did, too.

Lori is in her late thirties, an attractive brunette with two kids, a pudgy mom bod, and a husband, Ken. I wondered where they were while Craig was in their living room.

The kissing stopped and Lori dropped to her knees while he undid his shirt and tossed it aside. He grinned down at her, his trim and lightly-muscled torso covered in light hair, while her fingers undid his belt and zipper. His pants fell to his ankles and he stepped out of them quickly while she pulled off her sweatshirt.

Her tits hung freely, big and jiggly, and she shook her head to get her long hair away from her face. She took his long, thick cock in her hands and stroked it a few times before taking it into her mouth.

I watched as she sucked vigorously, drool and spit dripping from her mouth as she deep throated him. He stood steady above her, watching her with intense interest, and put his hand on her head.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, holding her head as he slowly fucked her mouth, his hips slowly moving back and forth. She took him fully, her nose in his neatly-trimmed pubes on each full thrust.

His head fell forward and his other hand joined the first on her head, holding her steady as he began pumping his hips faster. His cock slid in and out of her throat while he looked down at her, his face showing signs of impending orgasm.

He took his hands away and said something. Lori gasped for air, then wrapped both hands around his thick cock and began pumping them up and down. She took the swollen tip into her mouth for a moment, then leaned her head back and opened her mouth wide.

LiliDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDanger

Jets of cum sprayed out, hitting her nose and chin, with most landing on her exposed tongue. She pumped his cock slowly as the last of the thick cream covered her tongue, swallowed, and ran her tongue along the bottom of his shaft and around the tip to gather up the rest. After cleaning him up she took it into her mouth again, giving him a few long, slow sucks before letting his softening cock hang free.

He grinned at her while she wiped her chin and licked her fingers clean. She looked at him and appeared to be giggling, pointing at the cum that had dripped onto her big jiggly tits.

I left and ran to my car, sitting in the quiet darkness as I took in what I had seen. I was excited, horny and immensely turned on, but also shocked and disappointed.

I drove home and took a shower, wondering what I should do with this information as the scenario played in my mind. I put on my robe, poured a large glass of bourbon, and waited for my husband to return home.

“Have a late meeting?” I asked Craig when he came into the living room.

“Yes, you could say that,” he replied with a smirk.

“I dropped that package off at Lori and Ken’s house.”

“I know,” he replied. “I saw you standing outside.”

We stared at each other for a few moments.

“How long have you been fucking her?” I asked after sipping my drink.

He walked over and stood in front of me, lifting my chin with his hand, and kissed me.

“Not long after you started fucking Ken,” he replied. “Did you think I didn’t know?”

I sat quietly for a moment, sipping the bourbon and watching his hands undo the belt and zipper on his pants.

“She’s almost as good as you,” he announced as he pulled out his hardening cock. “Is Ken a good fuck?”

I couldn’t help but smile and looked up at him.

“Yes,” I admitted. “Almost as good as you.”

He chuckled and put his hand on my head.

“Get me ready and I’ll do you properly. I took a pill on the way home.”

“Damn right you will,” I told him before taking him into my mouth.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments