Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Blowjob

"Happy birthday boss"

25
15 Comments 15
11.5k Views 11.5k
460 words 460 words

My boss and I had been flirting back and forth for six months. Today was his birthday. Gathering my courage, I walked into his office and shut the door, locking it behind me.

John looked up and said, “Yes, Cassie?”

Taking a deep breath, I said, “Happy Birthday John. I want to give you your birthday present…a blowjob.”

John smiled. “The best birthday present to receive,” he said, rolling back his chair and motioning me to step forward.

He stood up, undid his belt, and pushed down his trousers and boxer shorts. I walked over and took his thick cock in my hand, stroking it from tip to end. Getting on my knees, I took the tip of his cock in my mouth, tonguing the head while massaging his balls. I pulled more of him into my mouth until the head touched the back of my throat.

John was so long, I could not take all of him, even when relaxing my throat. He had to be at least eight inches long. I began to throat him as best I could, pulling my mouth all the way back to the tip, then taking him back in. I soon tasted his pre-cum.

I released his cock and buried my face in his pubic hair, inhaling the scent of his heat. I gently began to pull on his cock hair with my teeth. Moving down to his balls, I sucked one in, squeezing the other, and then switched while gently scratching his cock. Before I moved back to his cock, I sucked on my index finger. Reaching behind him, I inserted my finger into his little, puckered hole. I finger-fucked his asshole while I began to suck him fast and hard.

John grabbed my head and started rocking his hips, fucking my mouth.

As he neared his climax, John’s movements became faster as he deep-throated me. “Oh, fuck me, Cassie! Suck me dry!”

Within seconds I felt his body tense and then hot cum started to pour down my throat. His cock was shooting so much cum, it overflowed and ran down my chin onto my business jacket. I continued to suck him until he started to wilt in my mouth.

I stood up, straightened my clothes, and looked at him. “Happy birthday, John. This will be our secret.”

I was aware of John staring as I left. I guess he was wondering if what had just happened was real or a dream. Glancing back, I saw he was still standing there with his cock out for all to see -- until he jerked into action and started to dress. At the same time, I think I heard him mutter, “I do believe she deserves a raise... a big raise."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments