Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Couples Coaching

10
2 Comments 2
603 Views 603
930 words 930 words

Sarah had heard from a friend in passing about couples coaching. She made nothing of it at the time but looked it up as soon as she got home. Sarah and Jamie had only been married a few months and their sex life had always been a bit timid. They were equally shy on that front.

Sarah plucked up the courage to call the number and Samantha answered. Sarah instantly warmed to Sam. She was calm and kind and explained that Sarah and Jamie were exactly the sort of clients she and Andy had started their coaching business for.

By the end of call Sarah had paid for three sessions, the first starting that weekend. She told Jamie. He was surprised, but Sarah explained what Sam had said and what to expect for the visit.

The doorbell rang and Sarah showed Sam and Andy into their home. They all drank a little wine and made small talk. Sarah and Jamie caught each other’s eye. They both thought Sam and Andy were stunningly good looking, tall and slim.

Sam said maybe it’s time to head upstairs. They all went up to Sarah and Jamie’s bedroom. Sam told the boys to undress, and Sarah followed Sam’s lead when she started taking her clothes off.

Sam positioned Sarah in front of Andy and herself facing Jamie. Sam knelt and held Jamie’s cock pulling it to her mouth.  She took the head slowly and started licking around his foreskin. Sarah knew what was going to happen. She and Sam had discussed it on the phone. Sarah had always been turned on by the thought of women gagging with cocks down their throats. She started to suck Andy’s dick with enthusiasm. She pulled his foreskin back and moved her tongue around his bare head.

Sarah watched Sam starting to take Jamie deeper. Sarah saw Jamie was really enjoying the rhythm. Sarah followed the pace taking Andy to the back of her mouth. They continued while both men looked on. Sam then slowly forced her mouth down the last few inches of Jamie’s cock. She stopped and a small bulge could be seen in her throat. She gagged and pulled back off his wet prick. She forced down again and again, each time his dick coming out even more covered in her spit. Sarah saw all this and Jamie’s reaction. She was so turned on and she could feel her pussy getting wet. She was desperate to make this her skill. She copied every move taking Andy for as long as she could all the way down her throat. The gag reflex got easier as they went on. The guys could sense the girls were deep throating more easily. They put their hands on the girl’s heads taking control and began to fuck their faces. They played with timing seeing how long before the girl’s pulled off choking.

AlanaStoneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaStoneTS

Sarah was anxious about the ending, and she watched Sam closely, she didn’t want to make a mistake. Sam and Jamie were now in a constant rhythm and Sam could see Jamie was not far from cumming. She watched as just before climax Sam took his dick deep down her throat, and she could see her neck twitching and swallowing hard.  Jamie’s cock slowly withdrew completely clean, his semen efficiently dispatched to her belly. It was now Sarah’s turn, and she was determined. She saw the moment and took Andy’s dick all the way. His cock pulsed and she fought off thoughts of gagging. She tasted his final drops of cum as he pulled away from her. 

Next, Andy took control. He led Sarah to the bed and moved her to lie beside him. He pulled her to face him and moved her leg over his waist. Jamie watched as Andy reached around and started to slowly play with Sarah’s pussy. He pushed two fingers deep in her wet cunt and moved them inside her. Sarah groaned and kissed him, pushing her tongue in his mouth. He moved his wet fingers over her clit and around her pussy. Sarah groaned more and snogged him passionately. Jamie could see Sarah was crazy for it. Jamie watched as Andy pushed his fingers in his wife again and again moving her wetness all over her pussy.

Sam took Jamie to the other side of the bed for Jamie to try what he had observed. Both women were desperately turned on and the guys were in full control. They played with the girl’s clits until they were close and then plunged deep into their twats. Sarah began to beg, softly saying ‘please, please’ before Andy moved back to her cunt. Jamie felt Sam’s whole pussy was soft and soaking wet now. She panted beside his ear ‘fuck! fuck! fuck!!!’ as her orgasm caused her to convulse. She grabbed at his hand and quickly pushed it to her hole. Jamie push inside her and could feel her pulsing as she rode his fingers. Sarah came after listening to all this with her head pushed into Andy’s neck. Her scream only partially muffled as her violent orgasm erupted. The boys continued to gently tease the girl’s pussies as they caught their breath.

Sam gave some hints as to what to expect in session two and told Sarah and Jamie to practice what they had learnt. Sarah and Jamie were blown away by the whole experience and couldn’t wait until next time.

Published 
Written by Withnail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments