Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Cam #3

"Connection issues..."

7
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“What the fuck?”

I’d never heard the man use an expletive before, so he must be taken aback. I glanced at the screen to see his shocked face, next to the square where I could see the view the camera was affording him; his wife Pippa on the far side of the badly maintained square of tarmac claiming to be a car park, completely naked save for a pair of red high heeled shoes. She wasn’t alone. Next to her was my wife, dressed in her glossy black leggings, this time with a matching wet look top. She held a leash in her black-gloved hand, the other end running to Pippa’s genitals. I guessed it was this that had caused the man’s exclamation.

“Didn’t you know, Cuck?” I said genially. “My wife took Pippa to have her clit pierced. It just goes to show how long it’s been since you last saw your wife’s cunt, doesn’t it?”

This silenced the man, and I paid him no more attention as I moved the camera, following the two women now stalking the perimeter of the car park, my wife walking ahead, Pippa following, the leash visibly pulling on her.

As they approached the car, the lipstick scrawl on Pippa became visible. Above her navel it said, “BUILT TO BE USED”; below, “OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.” On the insides of both thighs there was a third slogan, with arrows pointing upwards; “CONSTANTLY CRAVING SPUNK”.

As they approached, I zoomed in on Pippa’s cunt, the clip of the leash fastened to the ring in her clit, but I waited until they were right up close before I slid the window down. Pippa stuck her face through the window and batted her eyelids in a most beguiling fashion. “Is there anything I can do for you, sir?”

“Isn’t it more a matter of what I can do for you?”

Pippa smiled. “Maybe you’d like to pump me full?”

“I had a feeling you’d say that.”

Pippa brought her hands down to point at the insides of her thighs. “As you can see, sir, my fuck hole craves spunk constantly.”

“It’s buffering,” my wife said, pointing to the computer.

Shit. Well, setting this little situation up had always involved that kind of risk. “Take another turn round the car park,” I said.

In the end, I had to re-establish the connection before once again training the camera on Pippa being led around the uneven ground by the clit, by my wife. “What if someone sees?” Cuck said, apparently not overly concerned with the technical hitch.

“Relax. It’s just past six in the morning in the middle of fucking nowhere.” I held the camera as steady as I could while fishing my cock out of my trousers, enjoying the sight of his wife and my wife. As an afterthought I said, “Anyway, Pippa doesn’t seem the type who would object to someone else seeing her.”

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

The man didn’t reply to that, possibly because he suspected it to be true. I followed the pair with the camera, delighted at how the leash visibly tugged on Pippa, considering sundry possibilities as I waited patiently for the two women to complete their circumference.

Pippa poked her head through the window, a wicked smile playing on her lips; she knew exactly what she was doing. “Please pump me full, sir.” She reached in and grabbed hold of my erection. “I would be honoured if this beautiful cock were to pump me full of spunk.”

“It’s buffering again,” my wife said behind Pippa. But by the time I glanced at the screen, everything seemed to be all right, except for the look on the man’s face.

“If you want my spunk you have to earn it,” I said. “Wouldn’t you say that’s fair, Cuck?”

There was a delay, the man’s voice no more than an indecipherable stutter when it could finally be heard. My wife was far less reticent. “I’m sure the slut is prepared to do whatever it takes to get pumped full of spunk.” She gave the leash a little tug from behind, pulling it between Pippa’s labia, causing the woman to gasp out loud.

“A man could get a taste for seeing you led about by the clit,” I said, making a grab for one of Pippa’s enticing breasts. “Once more round the car park, I think, then when you return I want you to stick your head in the back and bend over.”

“And you’ll pump me full?” Pippa said, squeaking when I flicked a hard nipple.

“Isn’t it delightful the way she’s obsessed with having her filthy cunt spunked?” my wife said, giving the leash a tug that made Pippa whimper and her husband flinch. “Let’s go!”

They set off round the car park again, this time my wife hurrying so fast that the leash was permanently stretched, Pippa tottering after on her heels.

Ignoring the husband, I opened the car door and got out, training the camera on the pair as I opened the back door in readiness for their return. There was renewed buffering, but it seemed to sort itself out; we’d just have to put up with it.

And there they were, my wife first, Pippa following behind with the leash pulling on the silver ring. She didn’t need any new instructions to immediately do as she’d been told. My wife wrapped the leash round her hand before accepting the camera from me, immediately zooming in on Pippa’s luscious pudenda, irresistibly lodged between her thighs.

I slapped the woman's arse for good measure before pushing my bulb up against her opening, readying myself. “Aaaaah!” Pippa gasped. “Please, please, please pump me full!”

What was a man to do? I thrust my hard cock into her expectant pussy, burying it deep inside her before pulling back and readying to slam it back in.

“Shit!” my wife exclaimed suddenly. “The connection’s gone again.”

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments