Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming During an Ultrasound

"Couldn't help it"

76
16 Comments 16
2.8k Views 2.8k
654 words 654 words

I went to the hospital for a testicular ultrasound. The woman who performed the procedure, a very pretty redhead, was either very new or training. 

At first, she was with another female staff member who told me she would be back to check on how things were going. It sounded like things were getting very busy in the hospital and I assume they did because the other staff member never came back.

If you ever had an ultrasound, you know that a gel is placed over the area that is being viewed. So at first, it wasn’t difficult to not get an erection. The young woman looked intently at the screen. I could tell she was nervous, and honestly, I was, too. 

We made a little small talk as she glided the part of the ultrasound machine over my testicles. She was very slow and deliberate. I was doing well and was surprised that I didn’t have an erection yet, even though it was stimulating.

As she continued, she had to look over at my testicles from time to time. I started to feel like I was starting to get erect. As she continued she tried to stay focused on the screen, her forearm brushed against my cock going forwards and backward. 

Her skin was so soft! I knew I was in trouble. She continued and brushed against my cock a few more times, that plus the gel, plus her, I couldn’t help it. I was lying there thinking about what I could do and I was a little embarrassed. I wondered if she had any idea.

It didn’t take long for me to know she looked over at me and I heard her gasp. There was no hiding my erection. I felt and could see her hesitation. I could also hear that she was flustered.

She continued with the examination, and now I was fully erect. She tried to work around it, but she kept making contact with my now fully hard cock. 

zoe_hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zoe_hot

Every time she did, I could hear her gasp. She could hear my sighs. I felt the back of her hand brush against my cock and I could tell she did that on purpose. As she continued to move the instrument, I couldn't help it. I put my hand over hers to stop it. 

I heard her let out a big gasp. I took my other hand and took the instrument out of her hand. She knew what I had in my mind, and her hand moved quickly and firmly to my hard cock. She moaned, and I moaned. She started to stroke my cock, and she said oh my god. I reached my other hand behind her and caressed her ass.

She continued to stroke me, and I put my hand inside her scrub pants. I could tell she was wearing a thong! Her skin was so soft, it was so erotic. I worked my hand between her ass cheeks, making my way down to her pussy. I could feel her wetness and warmth through her thong. I ran my finger across it and she moaned. She was stroking me so firmly and quickly that I just couldn't hold back anymore.

I had to cum. I said to her, "I’m gonna cum."

She said, "Omg go ahead." I exploded, and she moaned.

There was a lot, and it felt so damn good. After I was finished, she said, "Let's clean this up."

She was slow and deliberate as she cleaned me up. I could see she was blushing. 

She said, "Oh my god, I can’t believe I just did that." 

She then asked me not to tell anyone. 

I just laughed and said, "This was incredible and between us."

We dated for a bit until she moved away. I think about this a lot.

Published 
Written by Pete7777777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments