Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dance Floor Seduction

13
9 Comments 9
2.0k Views 2.0k
220 words 220 words

I am tipsy and losing hope when I catch your alluring gaze from across the dance floor.

Tight, black dress and matching high-heeled boots. You are dressed to kill as you subtly lick your red lips in my direction.

The corners of mine turn upward before I sink my teeth into my bottom lip, letting you know I am willing prey. I swivel my hips, sauntering over into your arms.

Your firm, yet sensual embrace sends jolts through me. Head spinning, I am electric as my body grinds against you in time with the music. My heart pounds ecstatically, overwhelmed by the inexorable ache to be taken by you.

Whispers into my ear leave me blushing while we roam into the darkened shadows of the room devoid of flashing club lights.

Cornered and kissed into breathlessness, both my wrists are pinned above my head. Lips and teeth graze against the skin of my neck, sending my body into shivers.

I am already gushing when your fingers wander up my skirt and into my panties. I feel you pull the dainty lace of the gusset to the side. My frantic moans are drowned out by the blaring subwoofer.

One breath later, two fingers slide inside my pussy. Inaudible moans crescendo into inaudible screams and I know that tonight, I am yours.

Published 
Written by Elektra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments