Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dreaming at the bus-stop

"Dreaming for her without sleeping"

40
21 Comments 21
1.2k Views 1.2k
232 words 232 words

As it was after office, I went to the bus-stop during the rush hour. My intention was to get home and to have a quick shower. Suddenly, I saw a familiar face looking at me with a pleasant smile.

As it was so inviting and feeling my pulse, I responded with a similar style. She got into the bus waving me as it was going on her route. I waved her raising my hand with a smile as my bus always gets late.

I went to bed after the shower and dinner. I couldn't sleep as she came to my thoughts every hour. I heard the noise of tapping on my door. I saw she was coming to my bed, closing the door. She sat on my bed and kissed my lips saying, ''I love you."

I raised my head and bit her lips and whispered, ''I love you too."

The next morning I realised it was a dream. I spent the day at the office thinking about the dream. I rushed to the bus stop listening to the beat of my heart. I saw she was appearing from the corner of the street.

She was coming to me smiling and waving. I saw another girl running to her with joy and cheering. They hugged and held their hands and went away looking at me. I couldn't hide the tears in me.

 

Published 
Written by Koso1995
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments