Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Lake

"Life is worth living at all costs when you find the one you love."

22
8 Comments 8
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Author's Notes

"We hope you like this one. Short but meaningful. Please vote and share. Like always we love your comments. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Enjoy"

As I sat on the banks of Fantasy Lake, thinking over the last three months of my life, I thought I saw a large fish swimming, breaking the water as its pale green tail fin flipped over. Then it vanished, and my thoughts went back to my tragic life.

Three months ago, I found my partner in bed with her boss, making passionate love. They didn't know I was there. I watched her giving herself to her lover with a passion she had never given to me. At that moment, I knew the three years I had given my soul to this woman were a complete waste, and I was a total failure in our relationship.

I could not tell her I knew. My love was so deep I decided to suck it up and try to do better. We discussed our life together and what we wanted. We had not married for family reasons but committed to marrying in the fall once we had met with our parents about our relationship. 

After that day, things seemed better. There was no evidence of her stepping out again.

A month passed, and we went to see my parents to tell them about us and the wedding. We were welcomed home though it was difficult since my dad was sick. We stayed two days, all the while my mother sensed something, so on the second night, after a wonderful dinner, we all settled in the living room. Megan and I went out to my parents. "Mom and Dad, Megan and I are in love and getting married in October."

There was silence. The look on my mom's face was that of shame and disgust.

"Teresa, you are a lesbian. How could you…?" were the only words she spoke.

My Dad sat there looking ill and smiled. "I always knew; it doesn't matter to me. Are you happy? It is OK Marge. They are in love, and who are we to condemn them?"  

My heart pounded with happiness and acceptance as I heard his words, but then they were followed with, "What will the family say, Aunt Sarah, Jean, the neighbors? Oh, we will be the laughingstock of the neighborhood." All rolled out of my mom's mouth.

I was shocked at her words and calling me a lesbian, not thinking about us, only the stigma and shame they would experience. What a loving mother I had. 

Megan and I left the next day. We had made love quietly in my old room, christening my bed, leaving our essence on the sheets for my mom to smell as she cleaned.

The morning was tense as we said our goodbyes.

Two weeks passed without a word from my parents. My sisters already knew about us and were happy, but my mom could not deal with it. Then on a Wednesday afternoon, the call came. The voice on the phone said, "Teresa, your dad has died," and hung up.

Megan was on a business trip, so I was alone. I crumbled to the floor, sobbing.

PetitAsianMharga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetitAsianMharga

I sobbed for several hours, called my sisters, and called Megan. When she answered, I sobbed into the phone, "Oh God, Megs, my dad has died."

The voice on the other end of the line, "Oh, God, it's Tee; her dad died."

Megan came on the line, "Oh Jesus, I am so sorry, Tee. I'll be home tomorrow. I am so sorry."

As I heard her words, they were overtaken by, "My God, I fucked up. I shouldn't have answered. She knows!"

I hung up the phone. Who was in Megan’s bed?

I walked out of the house and ran down to Fantasy Lake.

So, here I sit on the banks of the lake, looking out over the smooth water disrupted by the biggest fish in the lake. I was contemplating, what is my life worth? My mother hates me. My Dad has died, leaving me. The love of my life is sleeping with other women, and just yesterday, my company announced it had been sold, and my job was being eliminated. 

What was my life worth? NOTHING, it seemed.

I stood moving to the water's edge. I looked down into the water seeing my reflection and sadness. My whole, once beautiful life was ruined. What was there to live for?

I walked out into the water in all my clothes, soaking them as I went deeper. I stepped off into a hole and sunk completely underwater. Was I ending my life?

Just then, the large fish swam up. She was not a fish at all, but a mermaid. She was beautiful with flowing red hair and deep green eyes. Her breasts were full and bare, with the rest of her a large green tail.

"Teresa, are you here to die or be reborn?"

Her words were garbled, but I heard them clearly. I had a choice. She took my hand, pulling me deeper into the lake. I was overwhelmed with emotion. Was I really ending my pitiful life? I was so weak that I could not rise above what had happened. Was my life not worth more than this?

"Teresa, it is time. You must decide, resume your life and move on, or stay with me forever, in the depths of Fantasy Lake."

I lingered as I thought.

She pulled me against her body. Her arms wrapped around me. She kissed me with great passion. My body melted against her, as I surrendered to her. Her kiss grew passionate as I felt her hand reach under my clothes, squeezing my pussy.

Then suddenly, I had an orgasm. "Oh yes, baby, cum for me. I love you so much. My body shook as my eyes flew open. There, on top of my naked body, was Megan. I looked into her eyes as they sparkled, bright green like the mermaid.

"Come, baby, I love you so much, we have to shower and get dressed. Our wedding is in two hours."

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments