Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mixing Business With Pleasure Is A Daily Affair For Mrs. Carter.

"I was still wet from fucking my boss and from thinking about fucking my husband."

44
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
840 words 840 words

"I must thank you all, each and every one of you, personally, for a very successful week.

All of your hard work has paid off. Have a good weekend and see you all again Monday," Mr. Wickie, my boss, was saying.

I leaned back in my chair, watching him speak. He had such passion for his job.

I think this was one of the first things that attracted me to him. We have been enjoying a torrid office affair for weeks now. I looked around at my colleagues, who surrounded me.

I wondered if any of the six other young men and women seated here suspected that their highly disciplined and workaholic boss is having regular sex with the sweet, young and newly married executive sitting before them. This thought gave me a little thrill in my belly.

"Mrs. Carter, would you be so kind as to remain a few minutes?"

I nodded and remained seated as the rest of the staff filed out of his office.

"I can't stay. My husband is already waiting for me downstairs," I started to tell him.

He smiled as he reached behind me to unzip my skirt.

"Sorry, but my need is greater than his right now," he said.

My pencil skirt slipped over my hips and slid with a rustle to the floor. He also slid my white thong over my buttocks and it joined the skirt on the floor.

He came behind me and ran his finger along my pussy. I moved my feet apart to give him access, and he slid a finger gently into my pussy. He kept moving his finger in and out until I had become moist.

"Hurry," I said, "I don't have much time."

I heard him unzip his fly to extract his cock.

He took his dick and ran the head up and down my pussy lips until the tip was coated in my juice. He then slowly entered me.

He stilled a moment and withdrew. A quiet groan escaped my lips. He then began to pump in and out of me with more enthusiasm. I moved my waist so I was bent over and could enjoy the angle with which he entered.

As he fucked me faster, I could feel his orgasm coming. I tightened the muscles of my pussy around him and braced my hand against the desk. He grabbed my hips and pulled me even closer to his crotch. With a final thrust, he held me tightly as he began to pulse into my throbbing cunt.

CakeHornyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CakeHornyy

After waiting a few moments, I pulled away. I crouched in front of him and quickly licked him clean before slipping his dick into his trousers.

I pulled up my thong and skirt, zipped up and left the office.

"What took you so long?" Carter asked as I slid into the passenger's seat of his car.

"Just had to round up a thing or two with my boss," I said, with a hidden smirk as I leaned in to give my husband a kiss.

The drive home was pretty uneventful. I used the quiet time to reflect on the quickie with my boss. While it was fun, I was not able to climax. I did not mind. I would rather leave that honour for my man, anyway.

As we entered, I went straight to the bedroom to take a shower to wash off the proof of my affair dripping down my legs. I heard him enter the room behind me.

"Would you like to come join me?" I called out to him.

I did not hear a response, but in seconds, he had entered into the shower, and he was unclothed. I smiled at him. He had never been one to say no to my body.

We were kissing under the shower as water cascaded down our bodies. He turned me around and move to stand behind me the way my boss did an hour ago.

It was arousing knowing I was about to enjoy another quickie, the second time that afternoon. His monster cock, already engorged, slid easily into me. I was still wet from fucking my boss and from thinking about fucking my husband.

He kissed my neck as he slid in and out of me. I brought down one hand to stroke my pussy as we fucked. I was moaning and crying out but the sound of water drowned the noise.

I began to stroke myself even harder as he started entering me deeper, I bit my lips as I came hard around him. He did not stop fucking me.

I held on tight to the shower tap as his thrusts became faster. I squeezed my walls around his cock and he groaned loudly and with a few urgent thrusts; he came inside me. I moved my ass against him, reached down for my pussy again so I could orgasm right along with him.

We both cleaned each other off in the shower, then enjoyed a cosy evening under the duvet before dinner.

Published 
Written by jayden24carter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments