Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quick Dirty Text

"A text exchange between a Wife and a Husband."

35
9 Comments 9
1.3k Views 1.3k
520 words 520 words

Wife: Sorry it ended like that this morning. Have you got a break so I can come into your office and finish you off?

Husband: I’ve got 10mins at 10:20.

W: Ooh. I like a timed challenge.

Will there be a dress code?

H: Of course. How about your tight black skivvy, and the long black boots?

W: Sounds nice.

H: Hair out of course.

W: Of course. I’m getting wet.

H: Which reminds me, I want you thoroughly washed, shaved, and all lubed up and ready for me.

W: I understand. You’re a very busy man. Can you give me a task or a rule?

H: … OK. You’re going to lie on your back, on my desk, and you’re not allowed to take me in your mouth until you have a finger in your butt and a finger in your pussy.

W: You naughty boy. Fuck you’re getting me going.

H: Doesn’t matter whose fingers they are.

W: Are you going to make me finger myself again, for your viewing pleasure? Actually, I want both fingers to be yours.

H: Deal.

W: Am I allowed to suggest an addition to the rule?

H: I’ll consider it.

W: I’m not allowed to take you in my mouth until you have a finger up my butt, another finger in my pussy, and I have my vibrator on my clit.

H: Excellent!

W: AND I’m not allowed to take the vibrator away until I’ve swallowed all your warm come. That IS the aim of the meeting after all?

BigCockAiraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockAiraTS

H: That means you have to keep it there, even if you come first.

W: That’s right. And you’re such a naughty and cruel boss, you know you make me come so easily when you finger my arse. Does that make me a slut?

H: The Perfect slut.

W: Fuck I’m getting so horny. See you at 10:20, I’ll be ready to get to work for you, Sir.

H: I’ll unlock the door at precisely 10:20. I’ll expect you standing there, ready in every sense.

W: I won’t let you down.

H: Actually I have another rule for you. Would you like it?

W: Of course. If there’s ANYTHING else I can do…

H: Your KPI is of course to suck down my come. Right?

W: With deep pleasure.

H: I intend to be very rough with you in your mouth.

W: I expect nothing less.

H: How about this: If you can take all my come without spilling any, you get to sit your pussy on my cock tonight before bed.

W: Deal. You are a nasty nasty man. Fuck I love you. Challenge accepted. I expect to have every last drop pumped down my throat. Now get back to work. I’ll be there at 10:20. I’ll have your balls completely drained, and have you all zipped up again ready to look respectable on Zoom in under ten minutes.

H: Good. And I’ll have you thoroughly satisfied, fingered, and well-fed by the time you leave.

Published 
Written by Valentina_Alma_Tergo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments