Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SIR

"I command you to crawl."

18
3 Comments 3
480 Views 480
831 words 831 words

Author's Notes

"Fantasy story for Lori."

You received my text. "5" is all it says. That only gives you less than an hour to bathe and shave. As you know, I like everything on you smooth. You must completely dry your hair, as I don't like it damp.

You are naked and in the waiting position when you hear my footsteps near your front door. I used my key and stepped in. You immediately smell my cologne, and your pussy drips. You notice I am wearing a three-piece suit with my studded belt. As you recall the pain and marks caused by this belt, you moan.

I ordered you to look up. You see that I have stubble on my face. You moan again, anticipating my beard scraping and making your thighs raw.

I command you to crawl. You crawl to me; you do not speak, as that is my rule. You unzip my pants, revealing my thick cock. It is semi-hard. You cradle my balls with one hand and use the other to guide my phallus into your mouth. It lies on your tongue as you wait for me.

I command you to suck. You pull my cock into your mouth and circle your tongue around it. You suck me in and use your hand to piston me in and out of your mouth. I just stand there. My cock thickens and lengthens down your throat.

I have trained your mouth to take my full nine inches down your gullet. I grab your hair on both sides of your head and roughly face-fuck you. Your pussy is dripping fluid down your thighs as I cum in your throat, giving you no chance not to swallow it.

I reach into the toy cabinet and place a ball gag in your mouth. I clip the gator clamps on both nipples. These clamps have pointed teeth, and they sting your nipples. You cum.

I pick up the glass butt plug with the double-wide balls. I am generous, as I apply lube to it and your asshole. I insert it in you until the first ball passes your sphincter. You moan through the gag. I push it in further until the second glass ball passes your sphincter and seats into place. You know I will replace this plug with my thick cock at some point tonight.

I cuff your wrists in front, raise your arms, and hook the cuffs to a hook hanging from the ceiling. You are standing on your tiptoes. I spin you around and laugh. I strip all my clothes off.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

I fold my studded belt in half. You receive 10 hard lashes on your left butt cheek. It hurts you, and you tear up. You love it. I repeat the spanking on your right cheek. I whip you up and down your back. Your back reddens with welts and deep impressions from the studs.

Your calves ache because you have been on your toes for twenty minutes while being whipped. I provide you relief as I pick up your legs and place them on my shoulders.

I suck on your clit and tongue up and down your wet slit. I use three fingers to penetrate your vagina and stimulate your G-spot. Your legs kick wide as you have a violent orgasm. Just as you expected, my beard scrapes your thighs and creates red scratch marks, causing pain.

I slide you down my torso and impale my cock into your pussy. I roughly fuck you as you hang from your wrists. I remove your gag as my cock pistons into your tight, wet cunt. You scream and squirt. You feel my cock's ridges expand out as I cum deep into your womb.

I let you down and hold you. With my teeth, I mark each of your tits as I bite them. I command you to bend over. You place your hands on the coffee table and present your reddened ass to me. Your legs are shaking in anticipation.

I grab a lit candle from the table and drip hot wax down your ass crack, and it pools around the butt plug. I wait until the wax dries, and I roughly pull the plug out. You cry out in pain.

I step behind you, with my fingers digging into your hips. You feel my cock head at your loosened asshole. I command you to speak. You cry out. "SIR! Ram your cock into my ass and claim it. Spank me as you fuck my ass and cum in my bowels."

I smile and say, "Good girl!" You know you have pleased me. I fuck your ass roughly as I spank you barehanded. You scream my name and grunt at each insertion. I let out a loud yell as I experienced a powerful climax inside your anus. I stand behind you until my cock shrinks and slips out of your asshole.

I announce that my wife is away for the weekend, and you will serve me for two whole days.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments