Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chief

"Good spirits never die, they are born again!"

2
2 Comments 2
1.6k Views 1.6k
346 words 346 words

Author's Notes

"Time travel through the ages continues. You can only guess where a person has been before and where they might be next."

They called him a savage because he knew nothing of quantum physics. Yet, he understood the being of the sun and the stars. He had never heard of a time machine, nor had he ridden the Iron Horse. Never mind, most of all, he loved nature and the Great Spirit, intimately. He was not afraid when he exhaled his final breath, because he grasped that he would fly once they placed his body on the funeral platform.

***

He awoke in a place of many machines. He did not understand it at first. There were so many bells and lights. Then he thought he recognized someone from his village. She had brown, braided hair and crystal brown eyes.

He winked and pointed at a big, colorful box. Clued in, she put money into it. Suddenly, when the numbers 777 appeared in a row, many bells went off and many coins clattered out.

She laughed and laughed and motioned him upstairs to her room. The elevator flew like a bird.

She opened the door with some kind of card and ushered him in with a hand on his backside. She was fast to take off her shirt in order to show off her brown breasts.

“Suck these bad titties, Chief.”

He grabbed her plump behind and gave her nipples his lips and sucked on them for a long time.

“Mmmmmmmm…that’s how you do it, Chief!”

Now on the bed, she pushed on his hips and squirmed backwards, peeling her skirt off along the way. He saw the fruit of her womb that she revealed, and immediately fell to his knees. She clutched his ear and brought his mouth to her pussy.

“Lick me, Chief!” The Chief lapped her as if she were honeycomb.

 ”What are you waiting for? Put your fat fingers into me.”

She seized his cock and made it go inside as well. She moaned, shrieked and scratched for more. When she was complete, her smile was as magnificent as the rising sun.

A rooster announced a new day for both of them.

 

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments