Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unexpected Quickie

"We were going to be alone, Then they came."

53
8 Comments 8
2.3k Views 2.3k
263 words 263 words

We stopped mid-morning at our normal truck stop for breakfast. There were only a few trucks parked. We had breakfast and then checked out the theater. Nobody was there. We had done this many times. Usually, the theater was empty in the morning.

Today was no different. We moved to the center of the second row. I had my skirt up, a short, pleated skirt, no panties, and Jim had his pants undone.

We started making out while the porn flick played. The volume was high, and we didn't hear or see the couple come down the row.

They startled us when they asked if they could sit with us.

We were taken aback, but Jim said, "Sure."

We thought they would sit together, but the wife walked through and sat next to Jim. The husband sat next to me and immediately put his hand up my skirt to my pussy. I looked over to Jim, and his cock was being sucked by the wife.

I went for it and did not attempt to stop the husband. I knew right away he was good with his fingers. He was on my clit while he slid his finger into my wet pussy. He got on his knees between my spread legs and started working my clit with his tongue as he put two fingers in my cunt. I quickly had a great orgasm. I looked over to Jim, and he was coming in the wife's mouth. She swallowed it all.

They got up and said, "Thank you." They left as quickly as they appeared.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments