Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter In The Glen

1
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
921 words 921 words

Jolene looked out the window, the setting sun creating beautiful red skies and colouring the fresh white snow in the glen. She lost herself in the beautiful setting, slowly sipping the Glenfiddich in her hand, the gamey sweet smell of the slowly cooking venison stew filling the cabin as the man she was with whistled the second waltz by Shostakovich. She turned and looked at the bed, noticing the red rose entwined with dark pink gerbera daisy resting on top of the purple bedding.

 

Yes, she was always going to have a special place in her heart for Scotland now. She'd barely been in Scotland an hour and already she felt like a princess. Sitting on the bed, she wondered how she could get the man to give her the rough sex she was craving this very instant without telling him. She grinned as she looked out the window; downing her whiskey, slowly she unbuttoned her shirt and trousers. Standing up, she slipped out of her clothes. She went downstairs, brushing past the man's back as she headed to the door.

 

"Will my knight keep his princess warm, Greg?" She opened the door, bending slightly, knowing Greg would turn to look at her and get rewarded with a view of her hot ass. As the door opened she wriggled her ass before running slowly to the single tree ten feet from the door. Her heart raced as she heard her boots crunching in the fresh snow, Greg's heavier footfall catching her easily, the biting cold air hitting her body, stealing her breath as her nipples hardened like bullets from excitement and the cold. She knew she couldn't stay out long in what she was wearing, she knew that Greg wouldn't let her get in trouble, she trusted him completely. She stood by the tree and turned facing Greg, grinning as she saw the lust in his eyes and the bulge in his trousers. He wrapped his arms around her protectively as he kissed her, his tongue pushing into her mouth, his hands dropping to her firm pert ass, squeezing softly.

 

"You know I'll have to punish you for running out here wearing this insufficient clothing." Greg spun her around, pushing her against the tree, the rough bark rubbing her tits. She wrapped her arms around the tree, waiting for what she knew was coming. She gasped as she felt Greg's hand slap her ass, the cold air causing the slap to sting more than normal. Looking over her shoulder she watched as Greg slapped each check ten times, turning her ass red and warm at the sensations. Greg unzipped his trousers, taking his cock out, stepping closer to the woman he found so attractive. Gripping her ass cheeks firmly, he spread them as he rubbed his shaft, as hard as steel along her already dripping slit.

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

 

"You think just because I call you princess I'll do whatever you want?" Greg chuckled as Jolene nodded with a smirk. "Well, you are right this time," he finished as he drove his cock deeply into her tight pussy. Their bodies joined as one as Greg thrust rapidly into her, her tight pussy, his balls slapping against her. His hands moved from her ass and traveled up her sides, the soft movements teasing her, causing her to squirm. His fingertips danced along the sides of her tits, caressing where they pressed against the tree. Jolene tightened her pussy around him, wanting his warm seed filling her; he groaned as his orgasm built, his cock throbbing. He gave one last deep thrust as he started to cum deep in her, groaning as he did so. Greg pulled out quickly as Jolene let go of the tree, turning to face him. She kissed him, wrapping her arms around him as he picked her up, carrying her back to the cabin.

 

Slamming the door shut behind them, he laid her on the thick woolen rug by the fire, lying at her side, kissing her body, softly exploring every inch of her body. His fingers ran along her sides as the fire slowly warmed her up. He teasingly ran his fingers over her slit, pushing one ever so slightly into her. She bit her lip as she watched his actions. Circling her clit with his thumb, he pushed three fingers deep into her, a smirk spreading across his face.

 

"You know what I'm going to do, don't you?" he asked, watching her nod in response. "You love what I'll be doing, don't you? No more running out into the snow naked and I'll do what you so love me doing." She nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Slowly he started to move his fingers rhythmically as he moved them backward and forwards, his thumb moving in circles around her clit as he did. Kissing her neck, he listened to her moans, loving the fact that he could bring her such pleasure. Each time he nearly pulled his fingers out, he moved them in their rhythm faster, building her up to her orgasm. His kisses moved down to her left breast, softly sucking her nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue across it rapidly. Her moans increased in volume as her orgasm washed over her, squirting all over his hand as she came. Greg pulled his fingers out of her, licking his fingers clean as he looked at her.

 

"Now, princess, get warm while I finish cooking," Greg spoke as he stood smiling at the beauty laid by the fire.

 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors