Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak and Lanny The Lottery Part 3

"Olga plans a surprise for Zak and Lanny to get their dicks stiff"

3
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“Good morning. You two look pretty together.”

“Hello, Olga. I love your skirt, and I see more of your beautiful legs,” said Lanny.

“Zak, I want to share a fantasy of mine. I want to see the two of you sucking another guy off. I have a fixation of seeing cum squirting out the tip of a hard dick and into an eager awaiting mouth.”

“Well, it sounds interesting, and I think Lanny and I are up to the job. We both love the taste of cum, especially when it is warm. There is one problem, where will we find a willing dick?”

“I knew you were going to ask. We will have a lottery. I have a note written, and I will pass it along to girlfriends who will escort the guy they nominate. They will submit the guy’s name and two pictures of his dick, one limp and one hard. I want him to be hairless. What do you think, Lanny?”

“I am getting excited about the thought of it. I will admit I do love the feeling of having stiff man meat in my mouth. I have never sucked a lot of guys off. There is something about feeling the squirting action of cum pushed out of a dick.”

“What about you, Zak?”

“Do you need to ask? I love sucking dick, and having a stranger makes it more exciting.”

“I forget to mention that the nominee will be present and so will I to do a video. I told you guys have aroused something in me. After our session, I went home and fucked myself until my pussy was dripping with juice.”

“I would love to have watched you,” said Zak.

“Olga, what have you written?” said Lanny.

“Here is the invite:
How would you like the feel of two soft wet lips wrapped around your limp dick? You will enjoy having a tongue sliding across the head of your dick. It should take a few minutes for your blood to rush through your limp shaft to make you grow to your full potential. Once you are fully erect, you will feel the sucking pressure. Use your imagination as to what will happen.
Okay, what do you think?”

“You are getting me hard just talking. My dick is dripping in my panties,” said Zak.

“Lanny, come closer and put your hand under my dress and feel my panties.”

“Oh my God. Zak, she is soaked.”

“Listen, this is enough as we need to get back to work. Olga, send the invite, and we can work the details out later. It is going to be hard the rest of the day.”

“Why don’t you guys go to the men’s room and jack each other off, and then it will not be hard for you the rest of the day.”

“Olga, you are always full of bright ideas,” said Lanny.

“I will get started with the invitations to see how many replies I get back. I will keep the numbers low, but I expect 100% to respond.”

“Come on Lanny, we need to go and do something nasty. I want to feel your warm and sticky stuff over my hands. Your dick is beautiful when erect, and the feeling that I get is electric. I like watching you cum as much as I feel when squirting your hot cum in my mouth. You taste delicious. Let’s go.”

“Zak, have you heard from Olga?”

“Come to think about it; I have not seen her at work.”

“Hello, pretty boys.”

“Olga, where have you been?”

“I took a couple of days off to work on the project, and as I expected, we have a selection of ten willing beauties. There were a few that wrote a narrative of what they wanted. I found myself getting off. I was rubbing my pussy too much.”

“When will Zak and I get to see what you have?”

“You can come over to my place after work, and I will show you what I have set up, and we can make the selection."

I knocked on the door and waited a few minutes before I saw the handle turn. As the door opened, we saw Olga in a red silk knee-length robe. Her hair was down to her shoulders. Her lips had matching red gloss, and her smile was making me excited.

“Come in, boys, so that we can get started. I have things set up in the next room. I need for you two to get naked. It is part of the judging process."

“Lanny, this is beginning to sound interesting.”

“After you strip. I want you to put on the red thongs; you will understand. I know you like wearing lingerie. Step into the next room when you are ready.”

We did not know what to expect going into the room. A sheet was taped to the wall, and Olga was sitting crossed-legged on the bed, showing off her beautiful long legs.

Olga stood up and dropped the robe to reveal her red push-up bra and matching thong. The thigh-highs added to her beauty.

“You boys look pretty; it is going to be hard to contain my desire. I would love to fuck the both of you.”

“What is behind the sheet?” said Lanny.

“Why don’t you two take it down.”

Lanny and I took an end and pulled the sheet down, but we were surprised.

“Let me explain what we have. There are ten subjects, and each column has a variety of pictures. At the top, you see all of them have pictures of their dicks in their natural state. All are clean-shaven and beautiful shaped heads with adorable balls hanging.”

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

“How many replies did you get?”

“Lanny, I sent out twenty-five, and they all came back, and it was hard making a selection for the top ten.”

“Let me continue, the next group, so the progression from a semi-hard to fully erect. I did have one guy who was ten inches, but his dick just looked huge. I thought I would have a hard time getting that in my mouth, and if he came in my mouth, I could drown.”

“Zak, you look excited.”

“Lanny, no way. Yes, I like the feel of a hard dick going in my tight hole, but that would be painful. I think he would lose control when he started shooting his cum and start pushing too hard. You did the right thing.”

“I was not looking for any more pictures, but as you see, they went a step further. They all decided to jack off to show cumming at various stages. You must admit it looks beautiful and so nasty. The bottom picture is the person who sent the pictures.”

“Lanny, this is not going to be easy with all of the dicks looking wonderful, and I like them all.”

“The judging will be determined but the bulge in your thong. As you look over the pictures, please concentrate on which one you want to enjoy. You think about how the dick will feel in your hand as you first hold it. What do you think it will feel like as it begins to grow? How do you think it will feel as you let the head enter your mouth? Do you want to get nasty? How will it feel as you bend over, and you feel the hard round head being pushed up against your anal muscle until the head penetrates your love hole.”

“Zak, I am getting hard listening to Olga talk.”

“If you boys do not mind, I am going to sit in the chair and watch you two while I play with my pussy. I am so hot right now, and I want to cum and squirt my fluids. I am going to watching to see which of you gets hard. So, take your time.”

“Zak, look at this one. The more I look at him, the more I am getting aroused.”

“I see what you mean, and I know why.”

“I Love the way he is leaning up against the wall looking sexy, and the black bra and panties jump at you. In the next picture, he has his dick hanging over the top of the panties. He looks to be about seven inches, and the head of his dick is beautiful.”

“Lanny, look at the next picture where he has lubed up and is pulling on his dick. The way he is holding his dick makes me wish I was there to help. His head looks larger. The way his cum shot out.”

“Boys, look at your dicks. I think we have a winner, and it is the lingerie.”

I reached out for Lanny’s hand and pulled him close to me. I looked into his eyes as our lips touched. I slowly open my mouth. For the next few minutes, we were sucking each other’s tongues. I was getting worked up

“Oh Zak, baby. I love the way you kiss me. Yes. Umm. You could make me cum with your kisses.”

I had my hands holding Lanny’s ass and rubbing his smooth cheeks. The nasty thoughts were going through my mind. I reached down and felt his hard dick. My fingers moved across the tip to touch the liquid substances that had leaked out.

“Okay, boys, why don’t you two get on the bed in a 69 position. I want to watch you two suck each other off. I want to see the cum dripping down the side of your face. You are already dripping.”

“Zak, I want to feel your lips around my dick. Suck me until I cum in your mouth. Suck me good. Please. I need the release.”

“Baby. I will suck all your cum, and I want you to do the same for me. My dick is so hard, and I want my cum in you as well.”

I watched Lanny get up on the bed on his back. His dick was pointing up towards his head. I straddled his dick as I had my dick over his face. The moment I felt my lips touch the head of his dick, I felt his lips on my dick.

“Come on, my babies. Suck each other off. Suck those dicks. You look so beautiful. Yes. Oh my God. I am going to cum. Agghhh. Yes.”

I knew the way I was feeling I was not going to last long. My balls were getting tight up against the base of my dick. I could see that Lanny’s balls were up as well. His dick was twitching in my mouth. I felt the shaking in his legs. He was moving his hips like he was fucking my face.

“Oh fuck. Zak! I am going to cum. Yes. Suck me faster, baby. Make me cum hard. Yes, Agghh.”

“Lanny cum baby. Give all that hot sticky cum you have. Squirt it, baby. Yes. Now. Give it to me.”

“Go ahead, boys. Suck all the cum out. Yes. Please do it. Cum hard. My pussy is wet.”

I felt the powerful force of Lanny’s cum hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow as he was cumming. There was too much as it dripped out of my mouth and down the shaft of his dick. Lanny’s hips were off the bed as my hands were holding tight around his ass, pulling him deeper in my mouth.

It was over in a matter of minutes. I turned around to lie next to Lanny as Olga got in between us.

“Okay, babies, time to share the cum with me. I want to taste bot you. Yes.”

For the next few minutes, our tongues were mixing the cum between the three of us. It was a nasty scene but sexy. The excitement of the evening was electric. We fell asleep with our arms wrapped around each other.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors