Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Cross Trains For His First Race

"Zak adds to his training program and has a dream workout that has a hard ending."

5
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words

The COVID-19 restrictions had been lifted in the local parks, but social distancing remains in effect. I had three weeks to prepare for my 10K race. I cannot run with my club. My training is better with a running buddy. My college roommate Lanny was back in town and we had good track workouts in college. I would contact him for assistance.

“Hi, Lanny. I need a training buddy for an upcoming race. Can we get together for a few runs?”

“Zak, sure I would like to hit the road and kick your butt like I use to. It will be like old times. We can get together on Saturday,” said Lanny.

Saturday, on the way to the park, I was a distracted driver not from talking on my cell phone but thinking about Lanny.

~~~

In college, I was avoiding my sexual desires for men and thought it was a phase. Lanny was never shy in the room and walked around naked. Lanny is six feet tall with a toned body from working out and running track. He has well-defined legs and the muscle definition made them look delicious.

I had to fight off the temptation when I would sneak a peek at his smooth pubic area. His dick is circumcised with a beautiful head and his balls did not hang low. Several times I saw him bend over and I had a view of his anal opening. I would get a rush looking at it. My level of frustration was high.

I never saw him erect and guessed he was seven inches. I recall one of my fantasies when I would jack off. I would be on my knees in front of him holding his cheeks with his manhood buried in my mouth. The feeling was intense having thought about his dick sliding in and out of my mouth. The image was him fucking my face and I would shoot three streams of cum up in the air.

I was afraid to act on my feelings because I did not want to ruin our friendship. I often thought he was teasing me. He would tell me about the girls he had fucked and how they liked sucking his dick. When he talked about anal sex, he gave a vivid description and it made me wish it were my ass that was receiving his dick. Each time we talked I would get an erection. I wanted to jack off to a violent eruption.

Lanny knew that I was always into the books and making A’s. It was a wonder that I could keep focused on my studies. He would not push hard about me dating girls. We did get along well.

After he would leave the room, I would strip down naked and have an intense jack session for thirty to forty-five minutes. The longer the better. I would sit in front of the mirror to enjoy the view. I would fantasize that we were naked, and he was sitting in my lap facing me. We would put oil on our dicks and start stroking each other.

Seeing his hand going up and down on my dick was sexy. The way he squeezed my dick had my lubricant seeping out. He would rub it on my lips, and we kissed. The touch of his lips was soft, and his tongue would enter my mouth. I wanted to kiss him for hours.

In another session, my mind would race, and I wanted to do nasty stuff. I had thoughts of Lanny having me to lean over the chair and part my cheeks and I would feel the head of his dick at my tight anal opening. He would tease my opening with the head of his dick. He would push it in and pull it back out. The rim of his dick felt wonderful each time. He would push the length of his dick in. I would be screaming for him to fuck me.

Before I could feel him cumming deep in my ass, my fantasy ended as I started shooting a stream of cum in the air. I had a week’s supply of cum built up. It would be so intense that my legs would cramp up. My ass would be shaking on the chair. I would stand up and start fucking my hand as I continued to cum. My hips would be going back and forth as my dick was sliding through my hand. I would make a mess with cum on the mirror and down my legs. My dick would look like it was covered with a paste the more I continue to jack off until I was limp. I would feel so drained. I had to clean the mess up and spray the room to cover up the odor of sex before Lanny returned.

~~~

I arrived at the park early to wait for Lanny. It had been a year since we last saw each other. We would be doing five miles. I looked up and Lanny approached riding his bike.

“Hi Zak, buddy so good to see you,” said Lanny.

Lanny got off the bike and came over to hug me. I had the chance to feel the body I lusted for. It was brief but electric. I looked at his biker shorts and his bulge. His shirt was tight fit across his chest. He looked beautiful.

“Hey Lanny, good to see you, and thanks for helping me out. I want to get my race under forty-minutes, and I have work to do.”

“Look we have enough time to get a few long runs in and do some speed work,” said Lanny.

“I thought today we can do five-miles and increase the mileage next weekend. I want to keep it low today because my glute muscle is tight on the left side.”

“After we finish the run we can swing by my place and I can rub that out for you,” said Lanny.

“I will take you up on that. After I start to run it warms up and the discomfort is not as bad.”

It was a beautiful morning with a temperature of sixty degrees and a light breeze. We hit the trail at a conversational pace, and it took forty-five-minutes for the run. We did the catching up from the last time we saw each other. It was a good run and we worked up a sweat.

“Here is my address and you can drive ahead and wait for me,” said Lanny.

As he peddled away, I was admiring his calves and the way his tight butt was on the seat. I got in the car and drove to his condo. My thoughts were racing in my head about possibilities.

I parked at the rear of his condo. Lanny arrived twenty-five-minutes later. He put the bike away and we went inside. He showed me around.

“Before we get started, we can take a shower. I have a robe you can wear." Before I could answer Lanny started taking his clothes off. He was talking and I was looking at him. I saw the same body I fantasized about. I had a vivid memory of his dick. I had thoughts racing through my mind.

“Zak, I will take my shower and get everything ready for you,” said Lanny.

I did not get a chance to say anything as Lanny walked towards the shower. I looked at the way his cheeks were moving so tight. I did not know how I was going to handle myself. I wanted to live out my fantasy and be nasty with Lanny.

“Hey Zak, I am finished, and you can come in,” said Lanny.

“Alright, I am coming in.”

I walked into the bathroom and looked at Lanny and I was getting excited. Lanny slapped me and on the ass and dropped his towel and bent over to pick it up. My God, I saw his pretty tight hole once again and I took a deep breath. I thought about dropping on my knees and spreading his cheeks and doing naughty stuff with my tongue. The shower did not help because my thoughts were back on Lanny. My dick started getting hard.

After the shower, I dried off and put on the robe.

“Zak, lose the robe and get up on the table on your stomach. I am going to put some oil on your legs,” said Lanny.

I looked at Lanny’s naked body and focused on his pretty dick.

I felt Lanny's hands start to rub my lower calf muscles. The touch of his hands was like an electrical current going through my legs. The feeling was moving up to my groin. His hands were on my thighs rubbing deep into my muscles.

“Your muscles feel tight and that is part of the problem. I will massage the knots out. You need to stretch more and after you run. You can get a device called “The Stick” which you can roll your muscles out before you start to exercise,” said Lanny.

Lanny moved up and was rubbing out my shoulders and lower back. I felt his hands move over my cheeks and then in between my thighs. I felt his hands against my balls. He put more oil on my cheeks and pressed deep into my glute. I felt his ha slip in between my cheeks moved over my tight opening causing me to moan.

“Okay, Zak you can roll over,” said Lanny

“I have a problem with doing that.”

“Zak! Did I cause that to you?”

“What did you expect with the way you were touching me, and I got excited.”

“You have a beautiful dick. It is hard, look at your head. I see a drop of lubricant at the tip. We are going to take care of that,” said Lanny.

“Lanny you don’t know how badly in school I wanted to get in bed and hold you and kiss.”

“You have no idea how badly I wanted you to do something. I did all I could do by walking naked and you did nothing. I thought I needed a sign 'Let us fuck,'” said Lanny.

“Lanny, can you explain why you have a hardon?”

“I think you know the answer to that question. We have denied each other over the years, and this is going to special. This is more than a physical attraction and we care about each other,” said Lanny. “Before we do anything can you get up here on the table so I can feel you next to me.”

As Lanny was next to me with our legs crossed. Our dicks were touching. We both had a drop of lubricant at our heads. I took my dick and rubbed my head against his to smear the lube. We engaged in deep kissing. Our hands were rubbing each other’s bodies. The excitement was building.

“Lanny, you feel so good and I am excited, and I could just lay here and cum all over you. This moment has been a dream.”

“Hold on and don’t you waste your cum. We both need to enjoy this time and there is no rush,” said Lanny.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

Lanny got off the table as was along the side. He started to massage my dick slowly paying attention to my head. He leaned over and opened his mouth and he made circles around my head with his tongue.

“Oh, Lanny. My goodness, that feels so good. This has been worth the wait. Please suck me slow. Yes. I hope I don’t cum too fast.”

While my head was in his mouth he had his hand stroking up and down. The sensation was intense, and my legs were shaking.

“Lanny go slower. Your lips feel wonderful on my head. Oh God! I am not ready to cum yet. I do not want to. Agghhh. Fuck. So good.”

Lanny let my dick pop out of his mouth while he continued to squeeze and stroke my dick. The feeling was wonderful.

“Zak, I never thought I would find myself being this close to a dick. Look at your lube seeping out. I am so hot right now. I have never felt anything like this before. I never thought of myself as being gay,” said Lanny.

“Lanny, will you make me cum? I want to see you eat my cum.”

“Zak, I will make you cum and I will take it easy, so I do not waste any of your cum. I want to feel the squirting into my mouth. I want you to fuck my lips. My first taste of hot and sticky cum,” said Lanny.

Lanny removed his hand off my dick and started to deep throat by getting all my dick in his mouth. His face was against my balls. He was bobbing up and down. It felt better than being in a pussy. The way he was moving his tongue had me tingling.

“Oh fuck. Oh, baby. Suck my dick good. Keep that up and I will be shooting.’

Lanny was making sounds which I could not make out.

It would not be too much longer. My ass cheeks were tight as I raised my hips off the table as Lanny was holding my hips.

“Oh Fuck! Fuck! Now. Yes! Yes. Agghhh. Agghh! I am cuummiinngg. Eat my cum. Suck faster Lanny. I want to fill your mouth.”

Lanny was mumbling.

“Zak. Keep squirting baby. Your cum is everywhere. You have so much. Yes. So sweet tasting. I want it all Zak. Give it to me,” said Lanny.

Lanny sucked until my dick went limp. I looked as saw cum on the side of his face.

He walked to the front of the table and looked into my eyes and touched the side of my face. He placed a couple of fingers on my lips and opened my mouth. He leaned over and opened his mouth as a stream of cum left his mouth and dripped into mine. We kissed as our tongues mixed my cum in our mouths.

This was beyond my wildest dreams. Having the friend I lusted for to suck my cum out and share it with a kiss. I was in another place and horny. All that was left was to be fucked good. I was hoping that Lanny would be open to sticking his hard dick in my ass.

This was going to be special because Lanny was a friend who not only I admire but the feelings were deeper. Sex is better with an emotional connection and more intense.

Lanny stood up.

“Zak, your dick was shooting off. For my first taste of a dick, it was wonderful. The feeling of your cum shooting was magnificent. This may not be sexy, but it felt like having a water pistol in my mouth and pulling the trigger and instead of water it was cum,” said Lanny.

“Such a romantic way of describing sucking cum from a dick.”

We both laughed.

I sat up and looked at Lanny’s dick.

“Looks like someone is excited with the lubricant dripping from your dick. You need to get up on the table and let me help you with that.”

I got off the table and had Lanny to get on his back. I was alongside the table admiring Lanny’s manhood.

“Lanny this is the dick I wanted to be close to. It looks beautiful and the head is amazing. It is sexy that you are clean-shaven, and it makes your dick look larger. I want this to be special for you and not just sex. I want to make love to you.”

“Zak you keep talking, I might think you are going to propose to me,” said Lanny.

I placed my hand at the base of his dick. I leaned over and my tongue made small circles at the tip of his dick to smear the droplet of lubricant. After several circles, I wrapped my lips around his head. I sucked the head only and the feeling was wonderful.

“Oh, damn Zak. Fuck! It feels good already,” said Lanny.

I had Lanny to bend his legs. I had my face between his thighs and was licking his smooth balls. I let my tongue slide down between his balls and anus. I reached over for the lube on the table and placed some on my finger. As I was sucking his balls I was playing with his beautiful tight spot. The object of my fantasy on many a jack off session.

“Fuck Zak. What the hell are you doing? Damn it. Fuck! You keep that up my cum will be all over the place, said Lanny.

“Has anyone ever gave your dick any attention like this?”

“No, it’s usually a fast suck or handjob,” said Lanny.

“Today, Lanny, your dick will have a new experience.”

I resume playing with ass by slipping a finger in and moving it around. I continued to suck gently on his balls. My other hand was stroking his shaft.

Lanny was raised off the table. I gave a little further penetration.

“Zak Fuck! Oh! It feels so good. I have never felt anything like this. Please. Make me feel good. Do more so I can cum,” said Lanny.

I heard that and pulled my finger out.

“What the hell?” said Lanny.

“It is not the time for you to be shooting your stuff.”

I walked back up to Lanny and ran my hand through his hair. I looked into his eyes and leaned down and we kissed.

“Lanny when I look at you I get excited. I am so horny right now and one thing which will satisfy me, and I need to ask. Will you fuck me?”

There was dead silence.

“Zak, the way I feel about you I have to say yes. I have never had the opportunity to fuck a guy, but I am happy that it is you,” said Lanny.

Lanny got up off the table and we hugged and kissed. I was going to feel the dick of my dreams deep in my ass.

We pulled the table over by a mirror so we could see ourselves fucking. I lubed up Lanny’s pretty dick until it was slick. Lanny had me bend over the table and he applied the lube down my cheeks and massaged my anal opening. He pushed a couple of fingers in the get me loose.

“Oh fuck! It feels good.”

“Lanny, rub your head around my tight hole a few times and then slowly push the head in over the rim.”

“Fuck! Just rubbing my head over your asshole is fantastic. I can shoot off from rubbing,” said Lanny.

I could feel the pressure of his head being pushed against my hole. It took a little push and his head popped it.

“Lanny, you are in me, baby. Your head feels big. How does it feel to you?”

“It feels so tight around my dick. I hope I do not cum too fast. Fuck! This feels damn good,” said Lanny.

“Okay, now slowly push the rest of your dick in.”

I could feel my ass stretching as his dick was pushed further in. My muscles had a firm grip on his dick.

“Look in the mirror. I have my dick up your ass. I am going to enjoy fucking you, Zak. Fuck! What a grip around my dick,” said Lanny.

“Oh yes! You feel so big. Fuck me, Lanny. Do it. I want to feel your dick going back and forth.”

Lanny pushed his dick all the way in and then ground his hips to get better penetration. I was trying to keep up with him.

Zak, you feel so good to my dick. This is better than any pussy I have ever had. Oh yes! I love it,” said Lanny.

‘Lanny, I want to feel you pumping cum deep in me. Give it to me.”

I could feel Lanny moving his hips faster while he was pulling my hips back towards him.

“Fuck Zak. I cannot hold it any longer. I have to release my cum. I have to shot in you. Here it comes… Yes! Fuck! Fuck! I am cuummiinngg!! Can you feel it?” said Lanny.

“Fuck me, Lanny. Give me all your cum. Fill my ass, Lanny. Give me your fuck stuff. Baby go deep in my ass. Fuck. Your dick is pulsating in my ass. Yes!”

I could feel Lanny tightening up his cheeks as his hips were jerking as his dick pumped his load. All I heard was grunting like an animal.

Lanny was holding tight on my hips and pulling me back trying to get his dick in deeper. The feeling was fantastic.

“Agghh. Fuck!’ said Lanny.

I squeezed my muscles and Lanny’s limp dick popped out followed by a stream of his cum down my leg.

“Lanny! Holy shit. Look at all that cum. You better be glad your dick did not explode in my ass. It is dangerous to be walking around with a load like that.”

Lanny walked in front of me.

“It is my turn,” said Lanny.

He reached between my legs and scooped up his cum and licked it from his hand and looked at me then we kissed. He shared his cum with me as our tongues mingled. While we were kissing his cum was steadily dripping down my leg.

We both swallowed and looked at each other for several seconds.

“Zak, I truly wished that we had started this in the dorm. Can you imagine the fuck sessions? This has been the best fuck ever,” said Lanny.

“I think this has worked out for the best. My ass is yours forever.”

“Zak, if you mean that then once a year on this date I want to meet with you for some wild sex. Next year this time I want you to fuck me. Do we have a deal?” said Lanny.

“I am up for it.”

“After we shower we are going to the tattoo parlor to get a tat '522’ on our cheek as a reminder,” said Lanny.

“It will be interesting how to explain the number 522 on your ass.”

We cleaned up our sex mess and took a shower together. The next stop was the tat parlor.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments