Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Winter’s Lust

"One orgy, four people and four different perspectives."

10
6 Comments 6
14.1k Views 14.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
A Winter’s Lust

Jenny:

My name is Jenny, I am not exactly sure how we got where we are right now. Not in the sense of travel, I know how that happened, but in the sense of sexual experimentation that we were all about to embark on.

It was Sarah and Tom’s idea that we join them for a winter’s break in the Swiss Alps. The chalet looked idyllic, It was covered in fresh crisp snow, overlooking a glorious view of the valley below. It had to be experienced, and we jumped at the chance of joining them on this wonderful week long break.

When we arrived, it looked just like the brochure. The snow on the rooftops was just aching to fall onto some unsuspecting passer by. We laughed and giggled at everything. As we got out of the taxis and headed indoors, I knew that we were all going to have a great time. The open log fire was, to die for, and was a welcome sight at the end of cold and sometimes snow covered walks in the mountains. I remember remarking to John how nice it could be if we could fuck in front of it one night after Sarah and Tom had gone to bed,

And that is how it all began.

As I sit on the sofa, naked and next to my husband John, I watch Sarah and Tom undress. I watch as she looked at the both of us, her hands folding behind her to unclasp the hooks of her bra.

I can’t wait. I am lusting to see those breasts free of their cotton cage. My eyes glance towards Tom as his pants fall to the floor and his cock is revealed. A smile crosses my face, it is not the first time that my eyes have feasted on that cock, but that was in the dim and distant past.

I let out a short and hopefully quiet gasp as I see Sarah’s breasts for the first time. She inches the bra down, still unsure of getting naked in front of us. Slowly but surely her bra swings free, her breasts swing free, and my tongue licks my lips. At this moment I am wishing I could lick those nipples and suck on her breasts.

I glance down at John’s cock. It is already semi-hard without a single touch. I reach out and grasp it. I see Sarah’s eyes lock onto his cock as I stroke it. She reaches for her knickers and we both watch as they too, fall to the floor.

I pat the sofa next to me as I smile at Sarah, both her and Tom make a move towards us as they look at each other expectantly.

Sarah:

I can’t believe I am doing this. One minute we are laughing and giggling on the sofa, we hear Jenny say something about fucking in front of the open log fire and then this conversation between Tom and John starts up about how nice it would be. I think it was Tom that suggested we take it in turns one night to find out and then Jenny surprised us all.

“Why don‘t we just all find out, right now,” said Jenny.

I, of course shook my head no, then I heard Tom remark on how naughty that would be. John was nodding like a Cheshire cat, and then something snapped inside me. Suddenly, I wondered what it would be like to see John’s cock. I had of course, caught a glimpse of it while walking past the shower on one occasion. It seemed long, longer than Tom’s and his was big enough for me.

“I‘m really not sure,” I hesitated, “I don’t think its me at all,” I replied.

“Come on, just do it,” replied Jenny, “accept wild abandon for once in your life.”

Jenny and I were becoming good friends, I sometimes accepted what she said as she was four years older than me, and at twenty three I was the baby of this group.

Without waiting for a reply, Jenny had got up and was stripping her clothes off, John was not far behind and I just looked at Tom. His hands went up in front of his body to suggest nothing in particular.

Then I saw John’s cock. My mouth dropped open. I quickly averted my eyes and looked at Tom.

“Shall we join them, then,” I said. Tom just nodded.

As we got up to undress John was sitting back down on the sofa. Jenny smiled at me and joined John.

“The fire looks lovely…I think it’s going to be a hot night,” commented Jenny.

A wry smile crept across my face as I once again stole an eyeful of John’s wonderfully long cock.

John:

I will be honest, it was the quickest turnaround that I have ever witnessed. About a few minutes ago, we were just friends, the conversation quickly degraded to sex in front of the fire and now, well, now we were getting naked in front of each other. Nakedness in front of others is not strange to Jenny and myself. We have been swingers for about a couple of years now and we are more than comfortable with it. My cock helps a lot as the women cannot seem to keep their eyes off it, and well, Jenny is one gorgeous woman with lovely breasts and pert nipples.

I couldn’t believe Jenny had said that we should all get naked in front of the fire and just fuck each other. It was surreal, but as soon as I saw Jenny get up and start to strip I knew I would have to follow. I quickly removed my clothes. A smile crept across my face as I pulled my pants to the floor. My eyes were fixed on Sarah. I knew that she would steal a look, she would have to, and as I lowered my pants I noticed the unbelievable look on her face as she watched me reveal my cock. I find it a great turn on when women have that look on their faces. I would say Sarah’s look was about forty percent surprise and sixty percent lust. I think it was the sixty percent that made her mind up for her.

I was just like Jenny. I was panting as I watched Sarah drop her bra to the floor. Her breasts were bigger than Jenny’s with wonderful brown aureoles, and nipples to die for. I wondered if we would swap at all, I wondered if I would get to suck on those tits and even better push this cock right inside her and fuck her with it.

My cock was growing all by itself just thinking about it all.

Then I saw her shaved pussy. As her knickers fell to floor and she stepped out of them. My eyes quickly flicked to Jenny. I was right, she was panting with desire and I could see she was physically aroused by Sarah. I could tell this because Jenny’s nipples grow to about an inch when she is lusting after another woman.

I felt Jenny’s hand wrap around my cock and she pumped it. I saw Sarah gaze at it as she lowered her knickers and when I looked in her eyes I could tell that she wanted to feel it.

Tom:

I couldn’t believe it. I had often dreamt of swinging and joining in with another couple to have sex. But I just couldn’t believe this was happening. Not with Jenny anyway. Jenny and I had a little history. We were young and although she was three years older than me, it could be said that she definitely took my virginity. In fact she blew it away with some force. It was sad that we didn’t last that long, but I had left to go to University, and Jenny had stayed in our home town and got married to John. Now, here we were all four of us, with only Jenny and I knowing the secret between us.

I am in love with my wife Sarah, of that, there is no doubt, and swinging always reminded me of the sexual freedom that people can have, whether it is in the privacy of a room or in groups. However, I never thought that my wife Sarah would be party to it and it has always remained a fantasy.

I was up for it big time and when I saw Jenny get up and strip without waiting for an answer from Sarah, I knew that it would go one of two ways.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

In ten minutes, we would either be heading for our bedroom, very embarrassed, and having to get through another few days with them; our friendship tainted for the time being, or we could be joining them.

You cannot begin to imagine how I felt when Sarah said “let‘s join them!” I was jubilant, ecstatic and over the moon. I was also very relieved.

I stood up and together Sarah and I stripped off. I looked at John and Jenny on the sofa watching us. I noticed Jenny’s nipples harden and I wondered if we were going to share our partners, I wondered whether they had ever thought about swapping. I wondered how it would feel to fuck Jenny again and more to the point what would Sarah be doing if I got the chance.

I was smiling from ear-to-ear when Jenny patted the sofa and indicated for us to join them. Sarah started first and sat down next to Jenny and I sat next to her. I watched Sarah as she stared at John’s cock growing ever longer and harder as Jenny pumped her fist up and down it.

Sarah then turned towards me and started to pump my cock in unison, but every now and then she glanced over to look at John’s cock to see if it had grown any bigger. I knew where her attention was firmly entrenched, and I was fine with it.

Jenny:

As soon as Sarah sat down next to me I had the hots for her body. If she had been a bi-lady that we had met on a night out, I would have been on her tit’s the second her arse hit the cushions, but she wasn’t. it was hurting me to be so close to a voluptuous body and not draw my hands across it, not extend my tongue over it, not pleasure it.

I wanted her badly.

I watched as she stroked Tom’s cock and a moment of remembrance shot through me. Tom and I had wandered into the woodland surrounding our home town, It was not long that I found myself on my knees in front of him as he was propped up against a tree. I pumped and sucked on him until his spunk started flowing. He didn’t have a chance really. I knew that he was going to cum down my throat and all he knew was that it was too late. In minutes his lovely seed flooded me and I licked my lips and swallowed everything with the most lascivious look on my face that I could muster.

I had that same look on my face now, except it was her I was lusting after.

“You have gorgeous breasts,” I eventually said.

Sarah looked up from glaring at John’s cock, realising I had intended the sentence for her.

“Thank you,” she replied.

My mouth was open by now, and I knew that the person with the hot cock in my hand was just willing me onwards, but I had to be careful.

“Can I touch them?” I asked. Was that too far, I thought.

“I would love to feel another woman‘s breasts…and well, they look so gorgeous,” I continued quickly. What a blatant lie, I thought, I have felt numerous breasts in my time and let’s face it, if I wanted to find out how breasts felt like, I would have felt my own.

“Yes, ok,” she replied. I let out a sigh of relief as she fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

My hand left John’s cock and flew up at the speed of light. I slowed to impulse power as I was inches away. I slowly touched her breast, feigning that first time look on my face.

It was such a lie. My mind was lying, my body was lying, my mouth lied as I let out a huge satisfying groan. I caressed her breast, first the left one and then right, then both of them together. I let my hand caress her nipples and rolled them between my finger and thumb. She was looking at me fondling them, looking at my hand as it flowed intimately across her body.

Yet she was responding. If it was any other woman right now, my hand would be down and over her pussy bringing her off.

I heard her sigh.

“Can I please lick your nipples?” I asked. Sarah was still stroking Tom’s cock

“Yesss…” she replied with a drawn out sigh of satisfaction.

Fuck, I was half way to heaven. I slipped down the sofa a little and leaned into her body. My hand cupped her left breast and I moved her nipple closer to my mouth. I knew John would be grinning. I quickly looked at Tom as my mouth clamped down on Sarah’s nipple.

My eyes rolled in their sockets. Fucking heaven, I thought. I sucked and licked on her breasts.

“This is fucking wonderful…” I said. I saw Sarah smile, it was my sign of acceptance. I just knew I was going to have her.

I slipped off the sofa and stood between her legs as I still sucked on her nipples. John sidled up to Sarah and as I felt and wobbled her breasts openly, I saw Sarah grasp both cocks and start to pump then.

Tom’s mouth eventually clamped over one of her nipples, I saw John do the same, and I sank down out of sight.

Her legs opened, it was the most exquisite reflex action ever, second only to my tongue extending and flicking over her shaved pussy.

Fuck it was beautiful, she tasted wonderful, she was wet as fuck and what’s more, she was moaning and groaning like a pro.

I looked up briefly, I swallowed her juices, placed both my hands on her thighs and watched for a few seconds as she groaned and pumped both cocks either side of her at a phenomenal rate. There was no way they were going to last, I thought.

It was a fucking gorgeous sight. Sarah had draped her legs over the men’s thighs as she pumped on their cocks, and I was right bang in the middle staring at a smooth and highly aroused pussy. I was in heaven.

My tongue extended and I licked. I then rolled my tongue over her pussy and her clit. I heard moans come from above me. It was hard to keep my tongue on the spot as Sarah’s movements were getting exaggerated. I heard Tom and John cry out in unison as their cocks were pumped with only one conclusion in mind.

I let my tongue slip inside her pussy.

It was the best decision that I had made up to that point in time. Sarah bucked into my mouth. She was gasping loudly now, her breasts were heaving and her hands never wavered from the cocks she grasped so intently. Suddenly words rang out into the room.

“Fuck I‘m cumming…” followed by “me too…”

I pushed my tongue right into her pussy and tongue fucked her. I sucked on her pussy lips and then on her clit.

“Fuck yes…oh! Fuck, yes!” Her words rang out. I had her.

I fucking had her right there on the sofa. I felt her body swell with her orgasm, I felt her shake and shudder as her orgasm flooded her body. My lips and mouth were soaked by her juices and I lapped them up, savouring them as I dipped my tongue into her pussy for a second helping. I eventually looked up to find that her orgasm was not the only thing that flooded the room.

Both her hands were covered in hot, sticky spunk.

I looked into her eyes for the first time. Her hand left Tom’s cock. It was covered in spunk. I watched as she motioned me towards her, wiggling her finger in a come hither way. As I started to rise I watched her lick her fingers dry. They left her mouth without a drop of spunk on them.

I got closer to her and stopped. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in. My knees fell either side of her as I lost my balance. Our lips met. It was the horniest kiss I think I have ever experienced.

I know one thing, it might have been cold outside, but it was fucking hot in here and we still had a few days of our holiday left.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments