Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holidays at the Farm Part 5

"Ken has left for school. Mom has another party. Dad has new toy, Sarah does everything."

14
4 Comments 4
11.6k Views 11.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Holiday for me is over tomorrow. I have enjoyed my time at the farm for the last 5 weeks. I have had more varied sex than I could imagine. My cousin Sarah, my lover Elaine and I have spent time together sexually here. Elaine’s mom and dad have made me feel most welcome. I have become a member of their family. I am very sad to be leaving.

We had finished dinner. I was downstairs packing up to go home and off to school. Elaine and I have one last night together until mid-term spring break. I will be back then. Elaine is helping mom clean up in the kitchen. I am waiting for her to come down.

As she descends the stairs, I ambush her, sweep her off her feet, carry her over to our bed and stand her up. I start to kiss her all over, ripping her clothes off as I go. I kiss her face and lips hard. I work my way down her neck ripping her shirt off. She is protesting but not very loudly. Her breasts were free they stood proud waiting to be ravished. I moved in and nibbled my way through her cleavage to one of her breasts. She was moaning now. I bit her nipple as it popped up. She grabbed my head and pushed it hard against her. I bit some more. I licked around her nipple. I moved over to the other breast and gave equal treatment. Her hand stayed on my head.

My mouth trailed down her stomach to her waist. I yanked down her skirt. She was totally exposed now. Since I came to the farm, she like her mom and my cousin Sarah has stopped wearing underwear. They wanted me to have unencumbered access to their bodies. When Elaine and I are alone we wear no clothes at all. I love looking at her body as she moves or lies on our bed. Sarah has become accustomed to removing her clothes when she is here also.

I move down across her hips to the tops of her thighs nibbling and kissing. Her hand is pushing me to her mound. I reach up and push her onto my bed. She bounces there and looks at me with lust in her eyes. She is staring at my ever growing cock while licking her lips. I know what she wants. I jump next to her and grab her leg. I raise it so her foot is next to my mouth. I lick and nibble each toe. I work my way down her calf trailing light kisses. I kiss the back of her knee. She is rolling on the bed. I kiss my way up her inner thigh. I cross over her mound not stopping and ravish the other leg.

She is pushing her mound up to catch my attention. I cup her mound with my hand putting one finger in her slit. She is dripping wet. Her short hair is shiny with her juice. I rub my hand around her mound spreading the juice everywhere. She is moaning and begging me to enter her. I don’t.

I rise up on my knees and push my rock hard cock in her face. She opens her mouth to say something but I force my cock in. She gags but happily starts to suck on me. She loves giving me blow jobs. Her hand grabs my shaft as her other hand massages my balls and sack. She is stroking me hard and fast. Just as I am ready to explode I pull out. I explode over her breasts and neck. She grabs my cock and starts cleaning it off while I rub my cum into her breasts.

While she had been sucking my cock, my hand was busy moving around over her mound. My fingers probed her slit. Her clit stood up. Her lips swelled and her love hole got exposed. I flicked her clit and she twitched. I poked a finger inside her. She pushed against it to make it enter all the way. She was ready. The way she was cleaning me was getting me ready too.

I pulled my cock from her mouth. She made this sad puppy dog look. I smiled at her. I spread her legs wide and pushed them up over my shoulders. I positioned my cock at her entrance and plunged in completely. She gasped but raised her hips to keep me there. She came a little bit. I thrust in and out of her hard and deep. She kept pace with my rhythm. She did not want to stop the ride. She was muttering and moaning overcome with pleasure. Her pussy was stretching and contracting with each thrust.

I was getting ready to explode and her pussy was grabbing me tightly inside trying not to let me go. I felt her start to gush. My cream was starting to spurt into her. Our juices merged and melded together. We were tightly coupled and stayed that way until we were both spent. I stayed inside her quivering pussy until my cock shrunk and fell out.

We were both panting and catching our breaths when Sarah and mom came down the stairs. They had taken their clothes off upstairs. Elaine and I looked up at them and smiled.

“We have a surprise for you.” Mom said. “From now on when you are here Ken, you and Elaine will sleep in her room. We are buying her a new bedroom set big enough to sleep two and strong enough to withstand your exercises.”

“Oh Mom, Thank You. I love you and dad. I am the happiest girl in the world right now. I have my man here, my best friend, my mom and my dad. I want for nothing more.” Elaine gushed.

“There’s more. Dad and I have bought a small farm house near Ken’s college. It has two bedrooms. When he goes back to school, he will be living there instead of the dorm. When you and Sarah graduate from high school in May, you will join Ken at that house.”

“Mom, the house has two bedrooms. Where will we all sleep?”

“Sarah has her room and Ken and you will share the master bedroom. We want you three to have the best when you are at school. Your meals will be delivered every day. Your laundry and other needs have been arranged. All you have to do is party and study.”

I spoke up. “Mom you did not have to do this. We would have been fine. I don’t need any of this.”

“Ken we love you as if you were are son. We only want you to have the best and that includes Elaine. Now get off the bed and go up to Elaine’s room and get some sleep. Sarah and I have some fucking to do.”

While mom was talking with Ken and Elaine, Sarah was on her knees with her face buried in mom’s pussy. Sarah had become a true bisexual. She loved cock and pussy. She did not have a preference. If it could be sucked and fucked she was on it.

Elaine’s dad has a machine shop. He had been working on something that mom and Sarah were going to use for the first time. It was a strap-on which was a double dildo. When the wearer put it on one end went into the wearer’s pussy with the other end sticking out. This enabled both ladies to derive maximum pleasure at the same time.

Mom picked up Sarah and threw her on the bed. Sarah squealed in surprise. Sarah jumped up on her knees and pulled mom to the bed. Once mom was down Sarah pounced on her. She did not see dad come down the stairs. He was naked carrying the new strap-on. Sarah was busy grabbing and squeezing mom’s breasts. The harder she did it the more mom moaned. She was moaning continuously. Sarah grabbed mom’s nipples in each hand and tugged. They grew huge instantly and stretched off her breasts. Sarah bent down and chewed on them. Mom pulled Sarah’s head to get more nipple in her mouth. Sarah was gasping for air.

Mom sat up. “Hello dear. What is that you have there? Is it a new strap-on for Sarah and me? May we use it now?”

Dad crawled on the bed. “Yes it is a new strap-on. I made it myself in my machine shop. I would like you to try it out. If you like it I might just patent it and sell it. I would like to watch closely if I may?”

Sarah and mom chimed in together. “Be our guest. It will be a pleasure to entertain you. Feel free to join in if you desire. There is always room for one more.”

Dad helped Sarah get the strap-on on. He thrust the first part up inside Sarah’s pussy. She grunted and wriggled. She said it felt really good. He adjusted the straps and sat back. Sarah approached mom. Mom was on her back legs spread widely apart in anticipation. She raised her hips a little to get a better angle on the dangle. Sarah moved it around moms lips, getting it wet and lubricated. Just that little movement made Sarah cum and the juices flow. Wow what a sensation Sarah thought.

Sarah found mom’s love canal and pushed the head in. Mom gasped and tried in vain to pull it all the way in. Sarah was teasing her. Mom was begging her to push it in. She needed it to release her. Sarah smiled. She pulled back a little and plunged fully into mom. Mom screamed. “Oh God, that feels sooo good.” At the same time she was screaming, she was squirting and gushing her love juices.

Sarah started to slide in and out of mom. With each stroke she was pounded just as hard as mom. She was moaning and screaming too. Sarah’s pussy was leaking a lot of juice. Dad was watching intently. He was smiling. His new toy was far exceeding expectations. Sarah had had an explosive orgasm and was slowing down with mom. Dad got on his hands and knees behind Sarah an started to lick and suckle around her pussy. He was lapping up all her juices. Mom had rolled over and Sarah started to fuck mom’s ass. Mom loved it. She loved the feel of that hard cock ramming her from behind. Sarah was getting high on sex again.

Dad was moving his tongue around Sarah’s butt hole. He pushed his tongue into Sarah just as she exploded. Her ass puckered and held his tongue captive until it was over. Dad was stuck but loving it. Mom was cumming hard again and Sarah was fading into euphoria.

They all collapsed together in a jumble of arms, legs, tits, cocks and juices. Sarah took off the strap-on and declared it a success. Dad licked it clean. Mom held it up and exclaimed “MY HERO!”

Ken had gone back to school. It was Saturday night and mom had one of her parties planned. Sarah and Elaine were invited. Sarah could not wait. She wanted to demonstrate the new strap-on. She also wanted to taste more cum and pussy. Elaine was going to watch.

Tonight it was not a toga party. Everyone was just there to have fun and see this new toy. Three couples showed up. They had all stripped naked at the door and were sitting around the room. Mom was passing out drinks and canapés. Sarah was wearing the new strap-on and showing it to everyone. The women were touching it and pulling it driving Sarah wild. One of the wives got up from her seat and got down on all fours.

Sarah walked over in front of her.

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

The woman Marge reached up grabbed the toy and put it in her mouth. She moved her mouth up and down its length getting it wet and turning Sarah on. Dad was behind Marge sucking and probing her pussy. His fingers were pinching her clit and juices were flowing out of her pussy. Dad was licking the juice up as fast as it oozed out.

Sarah pulled out of Marge’s mouth and went behind her. Marge raised her hips up higher giving Sarah an easy target. Sarah used her hand to spread her pussy and rammed the toy home. Marge grunted and moaned. She started to gyrate her hips fast. Sarah was plunging in and out. Marge and Sarah were in sync and moving rapidly. The harder Sarah pushed the more she felt the pending explosion. Marge stopped lifted her head and howled. Sarah gave one last thrust. They both collapsed with two massive orgasms. Dad cheered.

Sarah removed the strap-on. She had enough for a while. Kelly another of the women was stroking Matt’s cock. Mom put the strap-on on and went over to Kelly. Mom pulled Kelly up out of the chair on to the center of the floor. She pulled Matt up next. Mom lay on the floor toy pointing straight up. Kelly spread her legs and impaled herself on the toy. She leaned forward presenting Matt with her butt hole entrance. Matt could not resist. He plunged his hard cock in Kelly’s butt. The three of them started rocking back and forth. Mom was moaning really loud. Kelly was screaming. Matt was panting. They were moving so fast everything was a blur. Matt exploded in Kelly’s butt. Kelly exploded all over mom. Mom squirted all over Kelly and Matt.

Dad brought out the second strap-on. Marge quickly grabbed it away. She wanted to wear it and use it on Claire. Claire was Matt’s wife. Marge quickly went to Claire and dragged her to the center of the room. Tommy, Kelly’s husband joined them. He was huge and hard. Claire wanted Tommy in her pussy. He lay down on the floor. Claire straddled him poised to have him inside her. She lowered herself slowly because he was so big. When he was completely in she stopped to get used to his girth and length. Marge was on her knees behind Claire. She had the toy pointed at Claire’s plump ripe ass. As Claire started riding Tommy, Marge pushed the toy into Claire. Claire moaned a deep guttural sound. She was really on fire. Claire was moving so fast and so hard Marge just had to sit and take the gyrations. Marge was getting so aroused she was moaning so loudly. Marge, Claire and Tommy all came at the same instant. They yelled in pleasure and collapsed in a pile.

Sarah wanted the toy back. Mom lay on the floor watching the different couplings. Dad was checking how well the toy worked. He was very happy and excited. He got on his hands and knees and crawled over to mom. He grabbed one of her breasts and put the hard nipple in his mouth and started chomping on it. This drove mom wild. He kissed and squeezed both breasts and mom wanted him to put his tongue in her pussy. He moved down to her waiting pussy. Grabbing her clitoris with his teeth, he took a hand and stuffed three fingers in his wife’s hot quivering pussy. Mom exploded. That was the cue for Sarah to move over and take some of mom’s juice and lubricate the toy and the ass of dad. Dad was going to feel the effects of his toy. He was smiling in anticipation. Sarah had everything ready to go.

She was poised at the entrance to his ass. She moved forward slowly and got the tip in quickly. It stuck tightly. Dad winced a little but wanted more. Sarah pushed down half way in. Dad was flying now. He was chewing on mom’s wet pussy. Mom was rolling in the deep. Sarah was feeling the effects of the resistance of dad’s butt hole. The toy was pushing back deeper into Sarah. She was going to explode and did all over dad and mom. Dad roared as did mom. They all got off in their own way. It is a good thing mom rolled up the carpet before tonight. It would have been ruined with all the cum juice that was spraying tonight.

Harvey had not experienced the toy yet. He knew it must be good because everyone was exhausted. He wanted a taste of Sarah. He had Sarah remove the toy. Sarah grabbed Harvey’s cock and started sucking it. She had difficulty getting her mouth around it because it was so wide. It was only 6” long, but what it lacked in length was made up for in girth. Harvey was fingering Sarah’s soaking wet pussy. She did not need much to get her flowing again. Harvey was as big as he could get. Sarah got on her hands and knees and pointed her butt at Harvey. He spread her pussy lips and started to enter her. She cried out in pain but quickly changed to pleasure as the walls of her pussy expanded to take his girth. She had never had anyone other than Ken in her pussy. This was a totally new experience. She loved it.

While Harvey was pounding Sarah, Matt and Tommy came over to watch. Their cocks glistened with cum from their last fucks. Harvey stopped sliding in and out of Sarah. Sarah moaned real loud. He got on the floor and had Sarah mount him. As Sarah resumed her taking of Harvey’s cum and cock Tommy moved behind her. Sarah’s ass was a beautiful moving target for Tommy’s lust for young pussy.

He grabbed Sarah’s hips and stopped them for a moment. He quickly put his cock into Sarah’s waiting ass. She turned and smiled at Tommy. Her rocking began again now with Harvey and Tommy inside her. Tommy was grunting. Harvey was moaning and Sarah was squealing.

Not to lose in this coupling, Matt walked over to Sarah. Got on his knees in front of her and gave her his cock in her mouth. Sarah was in heaven. She had never had any other man than Ken. Now she was servicing three men at the same time. She loved it. It felt so good.

Harvey was in her pussy, Tommy was in her ass and Matt was fucking her mouth. Sarah was humming on Matt and he was being driven wild by the sucking and licking as well as the humming. His cock was growing and almost choking Sarah. With the aid of her hand she kept Matt in her mouth. The pace of her rocking was gentle as she was savoring the feeling and the little orgasms as they assaulted her. Her pussy was stretched by Harvey’s wide tool. Her butt hole was opened by Tommy’s hard tool.

Sarah could feel her final orgasm building in her pussy. As she did she quickened the pace. Harvey and Tommy kept up with her. She sped up her sucking of Matt. She was moving faster and faster and the men were hitting her harder and harder. Her explosion was building taking her mind and her body to new heights of ecstasy. She exploded sending cum all around Harvey’s thick shaft. Tommy was squeezed by her sphincter contracting. Matt was held in check when Sarah’s mouth closed down around him. The three men were not done but very close. They pulled out of Sarah and she lay down on the floor on her back. The three men stood over her masturbating to finish themselves off.

Harvey was the first to cum. He shot cum in Sarah’s face and down her breasts. He left a lot of cum on her. Matt was next and as he exploded he pointed at her stomach and hips. There were strings of his cum stretching from the top of her pussy to the bottom of her breasts. Tommy not to be outdone sprayed Sarah from her face down to her pussy mixing his cum with Harvey and Tommy. When they were spent they sat next to Sarah admiring their handiwork. Sarah was grinning from ear to ear giggling like a pre-pubescent girl. Never had she imagined having three men at once.

The three wives, Marge, Kelly and Claire pushed their husbands out of the way to get to Sarah. They looked at her, determined she was fine, and proceeded to lick and suck every drop of cum that covered her body. Mom jumped into the act too. She did not want to be deprived of the pleasure.

Sarah was languishing in the tingling, throbbing of her pussy and ass, and the euphoria resulting from being possessed by three men. As the women licked, Sarah started to groan and moan again. Their tongues were restoring the fire within her. She was lusting for more. She seemed insatiable. Her body craved more. The women’s licking and sucking was bringing her back up to one last final explosion. Mom sensed this and pushed three fingers in Sarah’s quivering pussy and her mouth on her swollen clit. She brought Sarah up to where her orgasm was building and helped push her over the edge. Sarah arched her back with her pussy pointing skyward. She emitted one long loud ear splitting scream and squirted so much that she looked like a garden fountain.

Mom, Marge, Claire and Kelly stopped licking and sat with eyes of wonder and watched Sarah explode. Their mouths hung open in admiration of Sarah. They moaned with her. They were envious, because none of them had ever experienced this mind blowing orgasm. Sarah collapsed and lay perfectly still in a heap on the floor. The room erupted in loud applause and cheers.

Dad came over to Sarah and picked her up and carried her to the couch and covered her with a blanket. The three couples, mom and dad came and knelt near the couch as if worshipping their new god. They were talking in low voices murmuring in reverence to Sarah.

Sarah stirred moaning. “What happened? Where am I? How did I get so wet? Why am I naked covered in a blanket at Elaine’s house? I want Ken. Where is Ken?”

Elaine sat watching all this sucking, fucking and kissing and now adoration for Sarah. She so longed for Ken to be there. Elaine went over to Sarah, helped her up with the blanket covering her and took her downstairs for some private time. They had not had much time together since Sarah came back. Now it was Elaine’s turn to be with Sarah.

Elaine and Sarah lay in the bed she had shared with Ken. She longed for Ken to be there. She cuddled with Sarah as she fell asleep. Elaine looked at Sarah. She felt a stronger bond of friendship with Sarah. There was a kinship there that had not existed before.

The holidays were over. It was time to get back to school and get ready to graduate from high school. There would be more parties like the one tonight but Elaine would not participate and Sarah would never reach the height of orgasmic bliss again.

Spring break was coming Elaine, Sarah and Ken would be re-united and share each other again. Elaine smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments