Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Hate Christmas

"Melissa was having fun, and all I could do, was watch with embarrassment."

42
25 Comments 25
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
I hate Christmas and always have. It’s one of those times of the year when everything becomes expensive, even the giving of gifts to loved ones. The alcohol seems expensive, Christmas parties emerge from every nook and cranny requiring taxis for transportation and it’s polite to be nice to everyone.

“Merry fucking Christmas,” echoes through my head every time, but the fucking word never actually emerges from my lips. It’s a real shame. I remember a logo I once saw, it was written as a joke, it read:

Money’s Tight
Times are Hard
Here’s your Fucking
Xmas Card


It had a logo of Santa raising a middle finger on the front. It was my ideal card. I never actually used it though but I really wanted to.

The real reason I hate Christmas is that everyone else seems to enjoy themselves and have more fun than me, especially Melissa, my wife.

-oOo-
I was standing at the bar of a private company party, making polite conversation with a gorgeous redhead called Emma and her partner, Chris. Neither of whom I knew. It wasn’t my Christmas party, it was Melissa’s. Emma did catch my eye, on one or two occasions where it drifted to her cleavage, but she politely said nothing.

Although it was Melissa’s party, it was fair to say that she knew very few people as well. She had been in the company for two weeks and we had just moved from London to Swindon. I never knew why she was so keen on this particular job, but she came back from the interview buzzing and full of enthusiasm. She said she must work for them and so she took the job, and I followed her.

I never liked being on my own with strangers. I always preferred to be with someone that I could bounce off, or just shake my head and nod when I had run out of things to say; hoping that someone else I knew would fill the silence gap. Emma and Chris were quizzing me on all kinds of things and I felt obliged to answer them.

At the moment of answering the fourth question from Emma I started to look around to try and find Melissa. I didn’t know where she had got to. Last I saw of her she was heading for the toilets, or so she told me prior to that. I headed for the bar and ordered another gin and tonic and that’s when Emma started talking to me; her partner Chris joined us a few moments after that.

I turned to answer Emma’s fifth question when a noise emanated from behind me. I thought it was a screech or scream at first, but then it was joined with some high pitched giggling and laughing and then some shouting.

Someone was pissed, I thought to myself.

The double doors in the corner of the room flung open and a smart suited bloke, walking backwards through the doors, and holding them open with both arms, announced to the person following him, “Come here you slutty little minx. Come…and…get…me…”

I smiled at the thought of this drunk person spitting all kinds of obscenities at his girlfriend, and at only eight thirty in the evening. He was going to be dead when he got home, for sure!

A females voice replied soon after, “You’re gonna get so fucked, sonny!”

I turned to Emma and Chris and smiled at them. I noticed Emma biting her lower lip as she returned a quizzical look.

I returned to watch the bloke bounced backwards into the room, pushed by the woman’s arms as she approached him. I watched as he removed his jacket and discarded it; handing it to the nearest person that he passed. The buttons on his shirt were being removed with each step. The smile on his face was wicked; sporting a come on and get me, look.

My attention was drawn to the woman once more as she pulled her dress over her head; all the time walking towards him. I watched with glee as I saw her stockings and suspender come into view, I even noticed the lack of knickers and then the sexy bra as her black silk dress was removed from her body.

“Oh! My God,” I heard Emma say, “It’s that new girl.”

That new girl, the words stuck in my head. That new girl

My wife was a new girl, in this company anyway. When I looked back at the woman striding semi-naked towards the bloke I recognised that the new girl was Melissa.

She was unclipping her bra as she strode towards him, “No-one, and I mean no-one, fucks me against the washbasin from behind and leaves me there without making me cum.”

I suddenly wanted to hide my eyes, my body, my very essence, from everyone in the room, especially Emma and Chris. Yet I stood there, my eyes transfixed on both of them. I was shaken but I was unable to move an inch.

People all around them were backing away, giving them space to enter the room; like the parting of the sea as she backed him towards a table. I had a moment when I could hear the mumbling words of all the disapproving straight-laced people in the room suddenly become audible. In reality, I heard laughter and giggles and cheers and applause.

Melissa grasped the bloke just as he came to an abrupt stop at a table. I saw her pull on his trousers, tugging them to the floor. His cock was out and waving at her lips. She grasped it and sucked on it, eagerly and wantonly.

Not here, I thought to myself, for fuck’s sake Melissa, not here in front of everyone, please, I mumbled beneath my breath.

“Fuck me, she sucks cock really well,” commented Emma from behind me.

Ehotlovea_1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ehotlovea_1



“I’d definitely like to fuck her tonight,” replied Chris.

I half turned towards them while keeping an eye on Melissa. That was not the comment I expected from either of them. Moments elapsed, pennies dropped, Melissa’s enthusiasm for the job invaded my brain, one more time. All of her enthusiasm for the job, she must have known about this party by the time she came back to London. I looked back to the table and saw that Melissa was squatting over this guy’s cock and was she was giving him the best head that I had ever seen her perform. She raised herself from the floor and pushed blokey back onto the table of food. He could hardly move with his shirt half undone and his trousers around his ankles. His hand squashed the trifle as he tried to regain his balance, but he fell back onto the table.

Melissa got on the table and squatted once more, this time on a very large cock. It went straight up her and she moaned loudly at its intrusion.

I almost cringed at hearing her words. Then I heard the encouragement of the people around her.

“Fuck him good, girl.”

“Don’t let him get away with it, have your way.”

“Teach the fucker a lesson, even if he is the boss,” one girl giggled.

Emma looked up at me, “Well, I knew Jerry would start something, he always does at these Christmas parties. That new girl is really something though, boy, is she going for him. I wish I knew who she was.”

I looked at Emma, she was starting to strip her clothes off, unbuttoning her blouse very slowly. Chris was watching the action with intent.

“Go on, Chris. Get your cock out and get in there,” Emma encouraged, smiling at him.

Melissa was bouncing on the boss’s cock with enthusiasm. Some of the people around them were groping each other and joining in with the sexual debauchery, most of them were encouraging Melissa to fuck the boss stupid.

It was exactly what she was doing. Like a crazed nymphomaniac.

I couldn’t believe her stamina, she repeatedly lifted her bum up and down, each time sinking on his long cock; her hands resting on his chest as she shook her head from side to side. Then, without warning, she screamed loudly, “You fucker. You gorgeous little fucker,” shouted Melissa.

“She’s cumming,” added Emma, “it’s a big one by the looks of it.”

Emma was right. I knew Melissa, and I knew when her orgasms were intense enough to be close to the “pass out” zone, which she frequently entered. She was fast approaching that zone. Her eyes rolled upwards into her eyelids, she pushed down once, maybe twice more, and then she exploded. Melissa managed one or two more thrusts while her orgasm took over her before she collapsed on top of her boss. She was mouthing all kinds of obscenities by the time she finished with him.

The last words I heard her utter were, “I fucking got you, sonny!”

Melissa was encouraged to roll off him by another woman who promptly sucked his dripping cock into her mouth.

“I would love to lick her pussy right now,” suggested Emma.

I looked at Emma and then at Chris.

“Tell you what,” I addressed them both, “Chris, why don’t you go down there and fuck my wife, you know, that wanton slut recovering on the table down there. I will take your beautiful redhead here and show her an equally good time. Is that a deal?”

Emma’s mouth dropped open and then she smiled at me. Her hand made a bee-line for my trousers and she took no time in caressing my already hard cock. Chris mouthed some words but he too looked shocked at my suggestion, before he nodded and made his way down the few steps to the floor below.

I watched him leave the two of us and head for where Melissa was recovering on the table. By the time he reached Melissa, Emma had my cock out and was on her knees sucking on it. I watched as Chris whispered something in Melissa’s ear. She turned towards me, smiled and accepted Chris’s cock eagerly, pulling him between her thighs. No doubt it was Chris’s way of introducing himself to her. I could just imagine what he told her.

It wasn’t long before Emma was leaning over the bar with my cock deep inside her, panting like fuck. I fucked her hard from behind and was on the verge of spurting into her when a body pressed itself hard against my back. I looked around to find Melissa’s enigmatic smile greet me. Chris was close behind her. I filled Emma at the same time as I kissed Melissa.

The four of us managed to make the night our own and we spent most of it playing around. Emma did have her way with Melissa, but not before Melissa was fucked by both of us; Emma relished diving between Melissa’s thighs realising full well the liquid welcome she would get.

It wasn’t long after Melissa’s opening gambit before the whole room, more or less, turned into one big office orgy. It was however, a long time before everyone split up and went their separate ways.

I made a few friends that night, two very special friends to say the least.

Even though, on every subsequent Christmas, I have as much fun as everyone else, I still hate Christmas.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments