Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Beach

"Tough week for Diana who finds two guys trespassing on her private beach, soaking up her sun!"

10
5 Comments 5
11.4k Views 11.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Diana was just getting home from a long day at work. It was Friday and she was really looking forward to having a chance to get out on her beach and lay out for a few hours before the sun went down. She owned a house on the beach in Croatan Virginia Beach. It wasn't much, but the neighbors were awesome and they usually didn't mind if she sat out nude or went swimming nude, sometimes they would even join her.

Both of her neighbors were older and married, but still enjoyed life and were really protective of their beaches. It was rare in this area that the houses had private beaches, but Diana was able to grab up a house with one at the last minute as there was a Navy couple that had to sell quickly and had to make sure the new owner would fit in with the neighbors.

She put her purse up by the door on the coat hanger and put her keys in her purse as she turned to lock the front door. She wasn't going to waste much time since the sun would be going down behind the houses in about an hour or so. She started to get undressed right there in the foyer and put all her clothes on the ottoman sitting next to the stairs.

To the right when you walk through her front door was the living room, it was a formal setting where she liked to entertain when she would have her girlfriends over for wine and chatting. She also had a dining room on the left when you walked in the house. She had changed that into an office and put up french doors to separate it from the foyer.

Once she was nude she walked past the stairs toward the back of the house into the great room. It was huge, and had a projection screen TV and two couches in an ‘L’ shape. The floor in the middle had a coffee table which matched the decor of the room, but wasn't too expensive. She had spent most of her money on the house and upgrading the bedroom and the main bathroom so she didn't have as much yet to be able to update the rest of the house. She planned on getting to each room in time.

From the great room she walked into the kitchen and made herself a glass of water, putting some ice in it and getting the water from the door of the refrigerator. She wasn't going to drink the whole thing right now, she just wanted something to hold her over for the next hour while she was laying out. She went to the sink to look out the window over the white beach and stopped dead, almost dropping her glass. “What the fuck…”

There were two people sitting in her beach chairs on her beach looking out over the water where she was going to be laying out. She didn't want to deal with trespassers right now, she wanted to lay out in the sun and relax. This wasn't her plan for the night. Now she had to go deal with them, and this was pissing her off, every second she was getting more upset.

“Ugh, now I have to get dressed and deal with these assholes,” she said as she walked to the bathroom and put on her bathing suit. She didn't care that it was skimpy or that her nipples showed through the little triangles of the top. She just wanted to cover up a little, and she didn't have any other bathing suit, since she had never needed to worry about it before. She walked out and snuck up behind the two guys sitting in the chairs.

They hadn't noticed her approaching, and were very surprised when she put her hands on the back of the chairs and said, “Hello, boys.”

“Oh shit!” one of them said as they both sat up quickly and turned around to look at her.

“You scared the hell out of us,” the other one said.

“Oh ya? You really want to be scared? I am going back inside and calling the police for two trespassers that are taking up my Friday afternoon and wasting my time. You are on a private beach, and I know you are aware of that. So I am just going to have them come pick you up. How’s that sound?”

Both of them stood straight up out the seats and faced her with their hands out. “Please don’t do that, we will leave right now! We know it is a private beach, but we didn't know anyone lived in the house! We thought this one was still empty. We will leave right now!” They bent down to pick up their things and that is when they noticed they were completely nude. They had forgotten about it completely, but the sight had given Diana another idea and she was going to give it a try and see where things led.

She stared at their cocks hanging down as she listened to them plea and beg with her to not call the cops. She only broke the spell when they bent over and blocked her view of the lovely poles between their legs. “Oh no, too late, fellas. Come up to the house with me, and don’t even think about trying to leave or run away.” She reached out and took their pants from them when they stood back up. Turning back to the house she walked away for about ten feet before turning back around, “Well, come on then. Let’s get this over with.”

To her surprise and delight they dropped their heads and started to follow her up to the house. She wasn't sure they would take her seriously and thought they would bolt the first time she turned her back, but this was working out well and she hoped she would be able to play this right. She hadn't had a good fucking in a long time and she had never had two guys at once. Visions of various positions in the kitchen and the great room were going through her head. Then she thought of the four poster bed in her main bedroom and the toys. Maybe she would be able to get these two to play with each other while she watched as well. She always wanted to watch two guys playing with each other. She shook her head trying to clear the images since she was getting a little too excited and turned to walk the rest of the way up to the house.

She opened the back door to the house leading into the great room and ushered the two naked guys into her house. What would her neighbors think if they saw that! Meh, they wouldn't be home yet anyhow so she didn't have to worry about it. She followed them in and directed them towards the kitchen as she closed the door behind herself.

She walked past them to the other side of the island and picked up the phone. They were both standing there close to the island, next to each other, nude with only their shirts in their hands. She had placed their pants on the back of one of the couches in the great room as she came in. She dialed a number on the phone and looked up at their faces as she waited for an answer. “Yes, I would like to report trespassing. Yes, I will hold.” She knew they would put her on hold, she didn't dial 911. She called the local police office. She could use this time to talk to the boys and feel things out.

“So, are you two from around here?” she asked them as she looked over their hard bodies. They looked like they were on the swim team or something, maybe water polo. They definitely weren't football or hockey players.

“Yes, we go to ODU, but we’re on vacation right now until next week,” the taller one said. He had a six pack and was completely bare. He shaved his pubic hair completely off as well. The other one was a little more shy and quiet. He was mostly bare, but had a little patch of hair above his cock.

“Are you two gay? Sunbathing in the nude together isn't usually a guy thing is it?” She watched their faces as she asked, trying to get a read on them.

“No, we aren't gay, we are bi-sexual though,” the tall one answered again looking down at the counter.

“So you two are a couple then? Or just ‘friends with benefits’ type thing?”

“Yes, something like that I guess.”

“What made you decide to come all the way out here and sit on my beach, in my chairs, nude and think you wouldn't get in trouble, even if this place was empty the neighbors certainly would have caught you,” she said, trying to get them to open up a little more. She pressed her finger to the hang up button on her phone but didn't let them see, so they would still think she was on hold.

“We didn't think about that I guess, just wanted to get some sun and get away from Norfolk for a little while.”

The short one looked up with fear still in his eyes, they were kind of pleading with her it seemed. “What can we do to make you forget about this and let us go? We don’t want to get in trouble with the police and certainly don’t want to go to jail!”

“I don’t know, I have had a really hard week and was really looking forward to laying out on my beach, but now I have had to waste my time with you two and now the sun has gone down so far that I am not going to get enough time to get any bit of it out there. What exactly should I do with you if I don’t turn you into the police?” She smiled a little bit as she looked down at the edge of the counter that was hiding their nice cocks.

The two of them looked a little shocked and weren't sure if they got the correct message. They then looked at each other and shrugged. “Did you want to watch us play with each other? Is that what you had in mind?”

“I don’t know, that could be a nice start, but that wouldn't completely compensate for my time. We can start with that and see what happens if you are willing to stay a little later than you had originally intended,” she said as she put the phone down and moved back around the side of the island to see them in their full, nude glory again.

The tall one looked at the shorter one and nodded, and the short one nodded and reached out to run his hand over the bare chest of his friend. Diana grabbed the shorter one’s hand and pulled him in to the great room and pushed him down on the couch. She pushed the taller one down next to him on the couch and she sat down at the far end of the other couch with her legs spread wide, pressing her sex against the thin fabric of her swim suit bottoms and running her finger over the imprinted folds of her pussy as she motioned to them to do whatever they had thought to do.

The two of them just sat there as she was rubbing her pussy through her suit. They couldn't believe what was going on and they weren't sure how to react or what to do.

FantasticOne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FantasticOne

Diana wasn't impressed and sighed. “Do you two need a little more motivation?” She reached up and pulled her right breast out of the swim suit top and began to massage it in time with her other hand on her pussy. “Does that help any?”

Both of the guys just sat there watching her massage herself in front of them and still didn't move, other than their cocks. They were getting hard right in front of her and she just watched them rise as she continued her massaging. The tall one reached down and started to run his hand over his own cock and the shorter one decided to do the same seeing his friend do it.

Sighing again, Diana stood up and took her top off letting her C cup breasts free and pulled down her bottoms showing the two guys in front of her, her shaved pussy for the first time. Their cocks jumped at the sight in front of them and she decided she wasn't going to wait any longer for them to come out of their shell.

She knelt down in front of the shy one and moved his hand away from his cock and toward the other guy's cock. She made him take it in his hand and moved in over the hard rod for him until he got the picture and began to jerk his friend off. She leaned forward and ran her tongue down the length of his cock which was a little smaller round, but just as long as his friend's. She licked the length up and down then took one of his balls into her mouth and sucked on it lightly as she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock.

He leaned back into the couch, not letting go of his friend, but closing his eyes and moaning at the feeling Diana was giving him. She switched the balls around in her mouth, and sucked on the other one as she started to move her hand up and down his rod looking out of the corner of her eye to watch him masturbate his friend who was watching her suck on his friend.

The taller one moved over to the side of the couch and leaned back, putting his left leg up on the couch and bringing his friend with him then pulling his head down to his hard, throbbing cock. The smaller guy took his friends cock in his mouth and began to suck on it as Diana moved and took his cock in her mouth. He matched her speed and intensity on his friend and moaned as she moved faster and sucked a little harder.

The tall guy moaned as his friend continued to suck on him. Diana tried to watch, but couldn't get a good view from where she was. She sat up and continued to move her hand over his cock as she watched him suck on his friend. She was enjoying the sight, but she really wanted to get fucked. She hadn't had a cock in a long time and she wasn't going to pass up this chance to have someone deep inside her.

Diana pulled the shorter guy up to his feet and pulled the taller guy down further on the couch, laying him flat then stretched her leg over him and pressed her pussy down on his cock. She rubbed her lips back and forth over his large dick and pulled the shorter guy over to her and continued to suck on his cock as he stood beside the couch. She moved her hips back and forth, spreading her juices over the tall one’s cock making his cock slick getting it ready to enter her.

After about thirty seconds of this she couldn't stand it anymore and reached down between them and aimed his cock at her entrance and sat down, letting it slide as deep as it could before she started moving again. She didn't take her mouth off of the other guy's cock at all and just barely missed a beat as she concentrated on the dick between her legs.

Once she was used to the full feeling in her cunt she began to move her hips again, forward and back, rubbing her clit on the smooth skin of the guy beneath her and sucking harder on the cock in her mouth as she moved her hand back and forth with her head. She was in heaven, she loved to suck cock and she loved to get fucked, but this was the first time that she was able to do both at the same time and she was sure she would have to do this more often.

The guy on the couch reached up and massaged her breasts as she fucked him and sucked off his friend. Diana was in complete heaven right now. She continued to move her hips back and forth, but she lost control and quickly went over the edge. She moved her head back letting the cock fall from her mouth and screamed loudly as she came hard on the cock buried in her pussy. She shook and tried to continue to fuck it, but she couldn't control her hips any more, her orgasm just kept coming in waves and got harder and longer with each peak.

The guy beneath her kept massaging her breasts and pulling lightly on her nipples which just enhanced the feeling in her cunt as she continued to cum for at least forty five seconds.

Once she was sure her waves had passed she lay on top of the guy beneath her who was moving his hips up and down lightly and slowly. She was enjoying the feeling of his rod moving barely in and out of her and the speed was perfect to bring her back to her senses and make her pussy clamp down on his cock wanting more.

The other guy standing beside her was smiling and running his hand over her ass as his friend continued to slowly fuck her. He ran his hand down between her cheeks to her pussy where his friends cock was and gathered a little of the juices seeping out her freshly cummed cunt. He took the juices back up and rubbed them around her ass, spreading the lubricant all around before sliding a finger inside her ass.

Diana gave out a short yelp and then settled back down on the guy beneath her. She had never had sex there. She hadn't even used a toy there. But, she had thought about it, and this chance was before her now to be completely filled, and she figured she may as well try as much as she can while she had the chance.

He moved his finger in and out of her tight ass, pressing the lubricant inside of her, making her slick on the outside as well as in. He moved behind her, spread some of the juices on the tip of his cock and started to move his cock around in circles around her tight entrance. The guy beneath her kept moving his hips, keeping the feeling in her pussy up as the guy behind her moved around in circles one way then stopped and started up the other direction.

Diana was starting to relax as the attention to her tight puckered hole was really feeling good and she wanted to move back and engulf the guy’s dick. She didn't have to wait long as he stopped moving around in circles and pointed his cock directly at her entrance and pressed lightly against her. Slowly her ass opened and let him enter. It really hurt at first as the head popped in and he held still letting her get used to the feeling. She was breathing deeply letting the pain pass. Once she was ready she began to press back letting him know.

Once he felt her move, he began pressing forward again. He could feel her ass grabbing at his cock and moaned as he slowly slid deep inside of her.

Diana sighed as she felt his hips press against her ass and she knew that he was all the way inside of her. The guy beneath her lifted himself up and impaled her with his cock making both of them as deep as they could go inside of her. She was completely filled with cock. The only thing that could have made this any better was to have another in her mouth at the same time. She made a note of this and would have to try it sometime.

She pressed herself back against both of the cocks and held herself up on her hands. The guy beneath her began massaging her breasts again as he moved his cock out slowly, then as he pushed back in, his friend pulled out until just the tip was buried in her ass. The two guys began moving, one in the other out, then one out and the other in. They could feel each other’s cocks through the thin membrane between her cunt and ass and they were getting close to losing their load.

The guy beneath her started to grunt first, then the guy behind her quickly after him. She knew they were close and she knew she was getting close again. The feeling of getting her ass fucked was more then she could have ever imagined and she was quickly going to go over the edge, she didn't want them to pull out and screamed out as her orgasm started to creep up, “Come inside me, fuck me harder and fill me with your cum!”

Hearing this the guy behind her couldn't hold back any more and pressed his cock as deep as it would go and covered her insides with his seed as his orgasm washed over him. The guy beneath her felt his friend press all the way in and he did the same and shot his load deep inside her cunt. She could feel the warm liquid shooting from the two of them and continued to climb each of the waves that her orgasm sent to her. She couldn't handle much more and collapsed on top of the guy beneath her as they continued to fuck her and fill her with their cum. She just lay there letting the two cocks move inside her.

Once the two of them were completely empty and finish with their orgasms they stayed inside her, resting as long as their cocks would let them. They didn't take long to go soft and slide out on their own. She felt empty once they were gone, but she was also thoroughly fucked and completely blissful at the moment and didn't want to move.

The guy behind her went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, running it under hot water and wiping himself off before coming back out and wiping the other two down. He wiped the cum leaking from her cunt and ass, and all that had fallen on his friend's soft cock. She reached up and took the towel, and covered her ass and pussy as she sat up and walked quickly to the bathroom to clean up and make sure there wasn't anything left over that would mess up the couch.

The two guys were lying at opposite ends of the couch when she came back in, still nude and glistening with the sweat from their exertions. “So, I am sure you two have learned your lesson, and will never trespass again. At least not here, since you will have to do the same thing the next time I catch you two out on my beach!” She told them with a smile and a wink before sitting down between them and patting their cocks lovingly.

Published 
Written by cindycdvb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments