Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Treat Store

"A business owner and his staff open their candy store."

30
28 Comments 28
20.6k Views 20.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I always wanted to open a candy store and sell all kinds of candy. I would stock my shelves with the finest chocolates, chocolate covered fruit, taffy, fudge, etc. I also was in the business of selling sex or I guess you could call it prostitution. I had an idea, that I would have the candy business as a front and then offer women for hire. I took my time interviewing women who I thought would be the best candidates. I would call my girls "The Sweet Tarts."

The candidates would have to do anything sexual that might come up. I advertised in newspapers and in sexual type magazines. I was lucky and found two interesting women. The first one was Sally. Sally was a blond girl who was twenty-two years old. She had blue eyes and enormous breasts on a very slim body. She had a nice ass and the best shaved pussy you ever have seen. She also was an absolute nymphomaniac, which helps in a business like this. It's always good to have a person enjoy their jobs in every capacity.

The other woman I hired was named Laura. She was tall and very Italian looking. She had long black hair that was shoulder length with dark eyes. She had legs that just kept going and she was also busty with a great ass. She too maintained a shaved pussy and enjoyed her job as well.

This is the story about our opening day at the sweet shop. I shall go over all the wonderful things that happened that day.

It was a Monday morning in June and my new business “Sweet Treats” was about to open. Laura and Sally were dressed in their uniforms, which consisted of white tee shirts with “Sweet Treats” across their busts. They were not allowed to wear bras or panties. They wore daisy duke shorts, where the material was up their ass crack showing their lovely buttocks. Both gals wore stiletto heels, which made them look especially sexy and fabulous.

Before we opened, I wanted to test my girls out. One girl would give me a blow job, while the other would massage my prostate with her fingers. I took Laura and Sally into the back room of the sweet shop. This is where I had built two bedrooms where the girls would entertain their clients. The front of the store was small, but the back of the business was very large. You'd only be able to see how big the store was from the back of the building.

“Come on ladies, it’s time for you to show me your delightful skills. You both will get on your knees. One will rub my ass and the other will suck my cock. Show your boss all the amazing and wonderful skills that you have."

“Yes, boss of course!”

I stood there and the ladies unzipped my pants and Sally got behind me and was licking my asshole. Her tongue felt amazing on my anus. Laura knelt down in front of me and stroked my cock to a full erection. She worked her hands up and down my shaft. She kissed and licked my warm balls and then stuffed one ball at a time into her mouth. I was filled with sexual pleasure, while she sucked on my balls. I could only imagine when she actually put my cock into her mouth.

I had parted my legs so Sally had full access to my anus. She licked my asshole all around and then started to tongue fuck my anus. She was pushing her tongue deeper and deeper into my ass, while Laura brought my cock down her throat. She worked her red lipstick lips deeper down my cock. She held my balls and sucked and slurped on my hard cock. Several times, I felt like I was going to pass out from their wonderful skills. My knees were shaking, while they gave pleasure to my cock and prostate.

Sally now pushed several of her fingers into my anus and massaged my prostate, while Laura continued to bring me deeper and deeper down her throat. Laura’s face was all the way into my groin. She was deepthroating me and swallowing my cock. Sally pushed another finger into my anus and worked her finger tips all over my prostate. I just felt so much pressure that it was driving me crazy. I really couldn't hold on anymore.

I couldn’t stand it and shot a huge load of come down Laura’s mouth. Both girls stood up and Laura kissed Shelly and dropped some of my come into her mouth. They both swallowed my hot come. It was so hot and sexy to see my two whores snowballing with each other. At that moment, I knew I had hired two very experienced women. 

“Girls, that was amazing. I think we shall have a wonderful day. Thank you both for that lovely breakfast treat.”

The girls helped me get dressed again and we all went and washed our hands and got ready to open the store. All three of us walked slowly to the door and then we turned around the sign. The girls got behind the counter and I stood near the door to welcome our guests.

An older woman with a cane opened the door.

“Welcome to our store. How may we help you?”

“Yes, I’m looking for something very sweet and tangy. Do you have something like that?”

“Well we have some wonderful chocolates and some sour candy. Perhaps you're looking for something else?

The woman walked up to the counter and then did something a little strange. She took her cane and put it into Sally's shirt. I suppose she wanted to get a good look at her amazing breasts. The woman appeared to have a lot of spunk.

“I’m thinking, I’d like to sample her.”

“Okay, well that will cost you five hundred dollars.”

The woman then opened her purse and gave me five hundred dollars. I took the money and followed behind Sally and the woman. Sally brought her into one of the bedrooms and they walked in and so did I. I knew that was kind of strange that I was going in, but it was just how it was going to happen.

“What would you like to do, Miss?”

“For starters, I want to eat that pussy of yours.”

Sally then took off her shirt and removed her shorts. She got comfortable on the bed and the old woman got into position. She moved her tongue all over Sally’s folds. She licked her pussy up and down and all around. Sally was grinding up against the woman’s mouth. The woman stuck her fingers up Sally’s cunt and finger fucked her. Sally was very aroused and her pussy was a wet mess. The woman was very happy that she was making Sally excited, which made the woman happier.

The woman sucked and slurped up all of Sally’s pussy juices. She continued to tongue fuck Sally hard, which made Sally have orgasm after orgasm on the woman’s face. After, about an hour and a half, the woman was completely satisfied and left.

On her way out of the store, she purchased two pounds of milk chocolates. She was singing and whistling and seemed very happy. She seemed satisfied and very happy with the services she had received. This was definitely the kind of business where you needed happy customers who would be making a return visit.

“Sally, you did wonderfully. I was very excited to watch you come like a race horse. You’re a very sexy lady. Get cleaned up and go back to the front with Laura. The next customer will be for Laura. You both will switch off with all of our clients.”

“Okay, boss!”

I walked back to the front of the store to see how Laura was doing. A few men were in the store talking to her about the chocolates.

“Gentlemen, is there something special you’re looking for?”

“We’re looking for something a little adventurous.

starflirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
starflirt

Something that several people could enjoy.”

“Well we have lots of candy that may be exciting to you."

The men looked at Laura and all had horny looks on their faces.

“Perfect! My friends and I would like to be entertained by her."

"That service will cost three-thousand dollars."

The men gathered their money up and handed it to me. I took the money and followed behind Laura and the three men. Again, I was going to be in the room with all of them.

“What is your pleasure, gentlemen?”

“We want to have a foursome with you.”

Laura helped all the men remove their clothes and then they helped her to remove her uniform. Once she was undressed, the men brought her to the bed and she got comfortable. Each man gave her a kiss and rubbed at her enormous breasts. They spread her legs and took turns licking her bald little mound.

The first guy sucked and licked at her pussy lips, which was making her wet. The next guy pushed his fingers into her pussy and fingered her a little while. The other two got between her legs and the one licked at her clit, while the other one pushed his tongue right up inside of her pussy.

Laura was thrashing and squirming all over the bed. The other two guys were sucking on her tits, while she was having multiple orgasms. Laura’s pussy and her ass were ready to be fucked. One of the men got on his back and Laura eased down on his cock. He sat up to play with her breasts, moving his hands all over them. I had put a tube of KY Jelly on the nightstand. One of the men took it and opened it up and slathered Laura’s asshole and his cock with the jelly. He then got behind her and slid his cock slowly into her asshole.

“Fuck, her cunt is so wet.”

“Her ass is so damn tight!" 

One of the other men pushed his cock into Laura’s mouth and fucked her mouth. The other man stood on the other side of the bed and Laura jerked him off. She was being fucked in each of her holes and giving a wonderful hand job.

I was just watching this very sexy foursome. I was getting kind of turned on myself watching my “Sweet Tart Girl” get used and abused. It was very exciting to watch this display. I almost wished I was enjoying her with the men. However, they were not paying for my attendance.

The guy Laura was blowing came in her mouth. He then changed places with the guy getting the hand job and Laura sucked on the other guy’s penis. She moved her mouth up and down his cock. Both men were thrusting into her sopping wet pussy and ass. Laura was rolling her hips over the one guy’s cock, while the other one grabbed her hips and fucked her ass hard.

You could hear how wet Laura’s cunt was. The guy getting his blow job blew a load down Laura’s throat and she swallowed it all down. She looked like she was really enjoying all of these men. She was a real spitfire of lust and desire. I was pleased with how she handled all of these men.

“We want to clean up all the come. Get on your hands and knees!”

All four men licked her ass and pussy clean of all their come. When they were finished, the men got dressed and went back into the store and bought five pounds of milk chocolates and left.

“Laura, you’re a very sexy woman. I was very impressed on your skills. You really looked liked you enjoyed it as well. I know I got very excited watching you handle all of the men."

“Thank you, boss.”

“Get yourself cleaned up and come back to the front of the store." 

When I got back into the store, there were a few women who came in next.

“Can I help you, ladies?”

“We’re looking for something that’s a little sweet. Something that really leaves you fulfilled.”

"We have all kinds of sweet treats to delight you. Perhaps you're looking for something a little extra?

“We would like to explore with her."

The women pointed to Sally. She was the girl they wanted to have.

"That will be three-thousand dollars for her services."

The two women gathered their money and handed it to me. Sally took both of their hands and walked towards the bedroom. I again followed behind them and we all went into the room. Sally helped the women take off their clothes and they in turn undressed her.

“We both want to lick your pussy.”

Sally got on the bed and both women got between her legs. One licked at her clit, while the other one licked and played with her pussy flower. She sucked on her pussy lips and Sally was thrashing all over the bed. The other woman rubbed her finger all over her swollen clit, which was making Sally have an orgasm.

The one woman went into a bag that she had brought, which had a strap on cock. She attached it to her body.

“Get on your hands and knees, Miss.”

“Veronica, lay down and our slutty girl will lick your pussy, while I fuck her cunt.”

The lady named Veronica got on her back and she spread her legs. Sally got on all fours and leaned down to pleasure Veronica. The other woman slid her strap-on cock into Sally’s pussy. She was pulling her hips into her cock. Her strap on cock was about nine inches long. Sally was moaning with delight and then would go back to eating Veronica’s cunt.

“Her pussy is so damn tight. Fucking hell!”

The woman was thrusting her dildo into Sally’s pussy and I was really turned on by this display. I felt my cock tenting up in my pants. Sally was devouring Veronica’s pussy. She was licking her pussy like an ice cream cone, which was making the woman go into convulsions. She screamed very loud and had a nice squirt into Sally’s mouth. Sally drank all of her hot pussy juices up.

I was just amazed with all the juices coming out of her pussy. I was kind of wanting to get into the action, but the women weren’t paying for my attendance of their little party. The were paying for Sally's hot body and she was giving them the performance of a lifetime.

The other woman was slapping Sally’s buttocks and fucking her pussy harder and faster. She then squeezed a ball that was attached to the dildo and some mixture had exploded into Sally’s pussy. 

The woman then took off her strap-on and then got on her knees and licked Sally’s cunt. She moved her tongue all over the dripping mess in Sally’s cunt. She was making all kinds of slurping noises, while she licked her pussy. Sally was moaning and squirming all over the bed.

“We really enjoyed playing with Sally. She was incredibly sexy and just what we wanted." 

The women got dressed and went into the store and each bought two pounds of chocolate and a pound of taffy. Sally got herself cleaned up and then came back to the front of the store where Laura was.

“Well ladies, we had a wonderful opening today. Our clients were very pleased with our services. I'm sure they will all be repeat visitors. Both of you girls are true professionals. I'm pleased with the both of you."

I went into the cash register and paid both of the girls. I walked over to the door and put the "closed" sign in the window.

“I hope tomorrow is another successful day. Have a good night girls. Thank you so much for all your hard work.”

“No problem, Boss!”

I do think my new business endeavor will be a very successful business.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments