Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Initiate.

"A lusty tale from an imagined world."

32
17 Comments 17
2.8k Views 2.8k
996 words 996 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Author's Notes

"Something of a prequel to my series "The Slave Princess.""

At dawn Kayla shed her finespun cotton robe and stepped into the cool waters of the Pool Of Purification. She bathed her fine limbs, taking care to clean her body well and make it acceptable to Menkeret, her god. When she was satisfied, she left the water and placed the robe lightly upon her shoulders, leaving it unfastened in front.

She shook her masses of raven black hair and began to walk up the causeway towards the temple. Slim, tall and broad shouldered, with piercing dark eyes and refined features, she would have attracted the attention of any eye that happened to see her that day. But the causeway was deserted, and a hush hung over Menkeret's temple that morning; the morning after her eighteenth summer.

Her naked feet tread quickly but silently upon the red quartzite flagstones. Ahead, she saw a steep stairway. Her destination would soon be in sight. She began her ascent as a breeze caught the robe and made it billow behind her, revealing her long svelte legs and firm, rosebud tipped breasts. With her hair dancing about her shoulders, she reached the top of the stairs and stopped.

Before her was a spacious court. She held her breath as she realised that she had finally arrived here after years of training and discipline. At the centre of the court stood a large, flat stone; the Altar of Obsidian. Behind the altar stood three men; one wore the mask of a snake; the second, the mask of a falcon and the third, that of a bull. All three were nude. As Kayla approached them, she marveled at their fine physiques. The gods demand perfection from their most intimate servants... she reflected.

She stopped before the altar and shed her robe.

“What is your name, girl?” intoned The Falcon solemnly.

“Kayla Tal Zhia Hanoosh.”

“Are you a true daughter of Mentrassanae?”

“I am. I trace my lineage back one hundred generations.”

“Are you adept in the sacred sorceries and high lore of the Mentrassa?”

“I am.”

“What do you offer Menkeret?”

“I offer my body; my mouth, my pussy and my fine ass, but most of all, I offer my heart.”

“Then ascend the Altar of Obsidian.”

The smooth, black glass of the altar was warm as she climbed upon it and sat on the edge facing the priests. They reached out and pulled her towards The Falcon. Without hesitation, she gripped his long, slender cock, pushed back the foreskin and placed it in her mouth. She then drank in the sweet aroma of costly oils with which he and the others were liberally anointed. The Falcon rapidly hardened in her mouth and she had no trouble working his cock with lips, tongue and a hand firmly placed at the base of his shaft. She licked and sucked, with growing speed and intensity, lapping at his loose balls then rapidly returning to deep-throat his shaft.

All the while, she could feel the The Snake and The Bull fondling her breasts, her legs and arms while they silently watched her work on The Falcon's cock. Suddenly The Falcon stepped back, and his position was taken up by his two fellows. He climbed the altar, placing himself behind Kayla. She got up on her knees and, supporting herself on one arm, proceeded to suck the two cocks before her. Having watched her skilled ministrations on The Falcon, they were hard in no time at all. Taking each man in turn, she was careful to give them a full demonstration of her skills.

Adele_sugarse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adele_sugarse

Now The Falcon parted her legs and she reciprocated by arching her back. The Bull and the Snake held her as she continued to lick, suck and pump their shafts with growing ferocity. Finally she felt a hard, slender cock enter her pussy and two cool hands grasp her hips. The Falcon fucked her with long, slow strokes and she tightened her muscles to make her pussy snug for him. He spread her cheeks and she pushed back gently, meeting his every thrust.

This continued for several minutes during which Kayla could feel their growing lust and desire for her. She allowed herself an inner smile. Finally, at a signal from The Falcon, The Bull mounted the altar and with great agility, placed himself beneath her. She caught a glimpse of his thick, curving cock and felt a tingle of anticipation deep in her ass. He entered her deeply in one swift stroke, wrapping his hands around her waist and settling down to fuck her with hard, steady thrusts. She could feel his cock only a finger's breadth away from where the Falcon was greedily fucking her pussy. She now concentrated on The Snake's cock, alternating between licking his balls and deep-throating his shaft.


Blissful moments passed until, slowly she put her mind into that state the Mentrassa call arru-sah. From her sides there now emerged three golden tentacles of pure energy. She let them writhe slowly in the air for several minutes while they attained their full length. The priests noticed them but were so engrossed in fucking her that they paid scant attention to the sorcerous light. She pumped more psychic energy into the tentacles and when they were glutted she fed them into the priest's asses.

Aye my lords, I am adept!”


Instantly their cocks reached the apogee of hardness. She made them fuck her intensely for several minutes until she came; allowing herself a howl of triumph. Then, with the skill of the sorceress that she was, she stimulated the priests' bodies to the point where all three came at once, flooding her mouth, pussy and ass with copious amounts of man-seed. Soon after this they collapsed; The Bull and Falcon on the altar and The Snake on the ground by it.

After ensuring that she hadn't hurt them she asked, “I trust Menkeret is satisfied with me my lords…”

It was The Falcon who answered her feebly,

“….Aye.”

Published 
Written by Piquet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments