Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

West Coast Orgy

"All of Janie's holes are satisfied as the gang fuck each other!"

9
1 Comment 1
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Blake was a very likeable, good-looking guy and popular at college with the girls. A lot of the college girls he knew seemed to be looking to sexually explore themselves. It gave him the idea of organising a sex party and he enlisted the help of friends, Marcus, Leyna and Jerry.

Marcus was the complete opposite of Blake, he wasn’t a good-looking guy, he was dorky and forever lived in a t-shirt and baseball hat. However, he was an awesome DJ, so that lifted his street cred.

The gang wanted to make sure they had a good ratio of girls to boys. Blake and Leyna did the inviting. Marcus would sort out the music. Jerry provided the location; his parents were very comfortably off and had a beach house in Malibu they rarely used. Everything was set and it was happening this weekend.

Marcus pumped the music out as the living room filled up with guests; positioning themselves by the bar in the corner or hovering in front of the fireplace, which had become a natural dancefloor. More and more scantily dressed girls arrived, Marcus had never seen so many hot-looking women in one room.

“Who are these people, Blake?”

“I am not entirely sure, Leyna invited most of the girls.”

“How many boys did you invite, Blake?”

“Not too many,” Blake smiled.

“Good to see you left the baseball cap at home, Marcus. You might be in with a shout.”

“Thanks. I thought I would make the effort.”

Lucy turned heads in a delicious red dress and a pair of black ankle-strap high-heel sandals, which showed off her white-painted toes. She was originally from Barbados and had long black hair, big caramel eyes and beautiful deep brown skin.

Janie was a sex bomb, with striking blue eyes, and long blonde locks. She looked so fucking, smoking, hot wearing low-rise black leather-clad trousers and showing off her bare torso. Her tits pushed up a black suede waistcoat, which was almost bursting its buttons. Her cute, little pink toes were shown off in silver metallic mules.

Then there was Leyna, knock-out figure, long brunette wavy hair with the perfect face, sexy little nose, great cheekbones and green eyes you could swim in. She was just wearing a designer white bikini and white peep-hole heels.

Let's not forget the lovely Caroline either. The female guest list was endless.

“Fuck me, Leyna. That’s a skimpy one!” Marcus couldn’t help but notice the amount of bare skin she had on display.

“Well, it won’t be on for long anyway, will it?” she replied.

Soon everyone was dancing and slowly starting to remove their clothes. Jerry was dressed in jeans and a grey T-shirt. He had wavy blonde hair, which soon had Caroline’s hands running through it as she helped him get out of his things. He hitched up her green dress, pulled down her panties and they started having sex on the dancefloor.

Lucy moved towards Blake, he pulled her close and they started kissing. His hands loved her body and his tongue felt good wrapped around hers. She undid his white shirt and took it off. Through his jeans, Lucy could feel his rock, hard cock rubbing against her.

“It’s time to get this party started,” she whispered.

He moved his hands along her back and unzipped her dress, pushing it down to her waist exposing her beautiful chest. He caressed her tits and squeezed her nipples, she loved it. He then pushed the dress completely down her sexy bare legs, leaving her standing only in a red crotch-less thong and heels. Lucy kicked her dress away. Blake studied her body but could not help being drawn to her sweet pussy surrounded by red silk. She undid Blake’s jeans, and his cock burst out.

He manoeuvred his between her legs teasing her hole as he lifted her up. Lucy’s legs wrapped around his waist as she caressed his torso. His cock felt great as he pushed it into her waiting snatch. Lucy’s high heels stroked Blake’s buttocks as she stretched her legs and tightened her body around him. After several minutes of pumping her, she was so close. Suddenly she threw her head back in an orgasmic rage.

“I want you to explode over my chest,” she demanded.

Blake pulled out of Lucy. Her legs were like jelly as she grabbed onto a pillar behind her. Lucy caressed Blake’s balls as his hand slid up and down his penis. Soon a shower of cum sprayed all over her tits and stomach, running down her bellybutton.

Leyna came over, kissed Blake and then Lucy. Her kisses moved down Lucy’s body, running across her amazing soft skin and hoovering up Blake’s cum. She finished by cleaning out Lucy’s belly button with her tongue.

They both tasted Blake as the girls kissed again. As their mouths pressed against each other Lucy slipped her hand inside Leyna’s bikini and felt the wetness of her pussy. Blake came behind her and started kissing her neck. Leyna soon came as they both worked on her.  

Marcus had slowed things down and escaped the decks. He stood with Blake and Jerry watching the various sexual antics.

David, Marcus’ cousin had a gorgeous blonde’s mouth around his cock. The boys watched until David splattered her face with his semen.

Lucy was now being worshipped by two guys, who were taking in turns to plant kisses all over her body. The shorter of the two pulled off her thong, then entered her in a pretzel dip position, while the second started kissing her lips.

The three of them then noticed Janie walking towards them with a bottle of champagne. Offering a promise of what was to come, the top button of her leather trousers was undone, clearly showing she had nothing on underneath. As she moved closer, she undid her waistcoat. Her breasts popped through the gaping garment. Her belly button had a sexy, silver piercing dangling through it.

She stopped and undid the remaining buttons of her leather-clad trousers. She teasingly opened her trousers and put her hand over her pussy as she swigged from the Champagne bottle.

Jerry grabbed the bottle and took a gulp. He started to caress her hard nipples. She poured some champagne over her chest and beckoned him to lick it off as it ran down to her groin. Jerry slowly glided his tongue along her breasts and followed the champagne down her flat stomach. He sucked on her silver navel piercing.

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

Eventually, his tongue found her pussy. He pulled her trousers open as much as possible and started to kiss the shaved snatch in front of him. Janie felt a wave of excitement wash over her as Jerry nuzzled in her wet slit. He tasted the Champagne inside her as he took her to ecstasy.

Jerry moved away from between Janie’s legs. Marcus’ eyes were fixated on her pussy nestling in her undone leather trousers. He went over, hesitant at first, but then she kissed him firmly on the lips and he needed no further prompt. While his kisses moved down to her neck, his hands moved through her open waistcoat, as Janie slipped it off. Marcus was still clothed, Janie fumbled with his belt, eager to get her hands on his penis. She pulled it out and started caressing it, enjoying feeling him getting harder.

Janie kicked off her mules, then bent over to suck Marcus. Jerry positioned himself behind her and completely pulled down her leather trousers. Gazing at her naked ass, he rubbed against her cheeks, until his cock found her dripping pussy.

Jerry pulled Janie onto the sofa behind them. He lifted her up and slid her body along his hard rod. Marcus moved between her legs and pushed himself inside her inviting pussy. He could feel Jerry’s hard cock squeezed against his inside Janie’s contracting wet hole. Blake then jumped on the sofa and straddled his naked body over Janie, so her face was in his groin. She took his penis in her mouth. Almost instantly she was having an intense orgasm.

Janie tried to pay attention to sucking Blake’s cock but feeling Jerry and Marcus both inside her, stretching her open was just too much and caused her to momentarily lose focus. Soon she found a rhythm and was doing a good job of sucking in time with the thrusts. The feeling of fullness in both her mouth and pussy was exactly what she needed.

Blake was so solid in Janie’s mouth she was gagging. He pulled away and got off the sofa leaving Janie to catch her breath. She grabbed a mouthful of air as her body shuddered with pleasure.

Jerry’s hands grabbed harder onto her hips. Marcus and he quickened the pace of their thrusts. Janie came hard and fast as did Marcus. She felt her pussy fill up as he exploded. Marcus moved away and Janie stood up, Jerry pulling out of her as she did.

Janie rubbed the mixture of juices over her asshole. Jerry moved back into position behind her. He parted her cheeks and looked at her tight rectum, he rubbed his tip around her ass and slowly pushed into her. Her tight rectum squeezed his cock. She yelled as he pushed deep inside. Blake then moved back between her legs and pushed his cock inside her pussy. She was wet and squealed as he slipped in and out of the warm squelching hole. Janie was screaming as they both pounded her. Blake shot his mess in her pussy. Jerry then pushed his load inside her canal.

Their bodies were all dripping with sweat and unable to move. Cum was smeared across Janie’s groin and thighs. Blake’s now limp cock fell out of her soaking hole. Jerry then pulled out and watched his cum drip from her ass. Fluid from Janie’s satisfied holes ran down her legs. She collapsed on the sofa, happy, exhausted and a bit sore. 

Leyna was walking around with only her pumps on, her red-painted toes creeping through her peep-hole heels. She bumped into Blake. He immediately looked down at her footwear. Then his eyes travelled up to her pussy, which had a triangle of dark pubic hair above it. He then gazed upon her tits. They were the perfect size with amazing areolas.

“Like what you see, Blake?”

“You’re gorgeous!” Blake moved in and kissed her.

“I’ve already tasted you tonight,” Leyna smiled.

“How did I taste?”

“Salty!” Leyna said, referring to the cum she had licked off Lucy’s flesh.

“And I have already made you cum,” Blake replied.

“No one has cum in my pussy yet,” Leyna exclaimed.

“Maybe we should change that.”

Blake moved his throbbing cock towards her. Leyna took him and put him in her pussy. Her body soon tightened up as he rammed deep into her cunt. His hands caressed her ass and he lifted her naked body up.  Blake went hard into her; she was sure he would leave a bruise. Leyna stretched her legs up as Blake supported her back. He then lay her body on the bar next to them. Blake pulled off her heels and caressed her feet and toes. She smothered his face with her feet, he loved their smell as he sucked on her bare, sweaty soles.

She was soon gushing as her body was rocked by his cock. Blake was so turned on but felt spent from the night’s activities. He quickened his pace as blood rushed to his head, he suddenly felt himself let go and yelled out as he came hard in her pussy.

Janie had decided it was time to go home, she took a shower to freshen up and put her leather trousers and suede waistcoat back on. She thought back to the evening’s sex, she had never experienced such an orgasm or had so many guys fuck her at the same time.

“Goodnight Marcus,” Janie said as she strolls past.

“Where are you going?” Marcus ran after her.

“It’s 4.30 in the morning and I’m tired.”

“Then follow me, Janie.”

Before she could argue Marcus took her upstairs and into the biggest bedroom.

“Isn’t this Jerry’s folks’ room?” Janie said inquisitively.

“It is. I’ve heard the bed is very comfy.”

Marcus dived into the sheets.

“Don’t you want to take those things off and join me?”

Janie looked at him for a minute thinking over the proposition. She kicked the mules off her lilac-painted toes and slowly took off her waistcoat and pulled it from her shoulders. She then pulled open her leather trousers. Once again Marcus looked at her amazing pussy. She walked naked over and climbed in beside him.

The morning soon poured through the windows. Janie stirred as she lay with Marcus’ arms wrapped around her.

Blake awoke to find himself sandwiched between Lucy and Leyna. He liked where he was so closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments