Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Return

"A young woman refuses to accept the loss of her soulmate"

16
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"I wanted to get a new horror-themed story out before Halloween this year. I think I was able to come up with something sexy, dark, and disturbing."

The ringing of an alarm clock woke Richie from his precious slumber. He shut it off in a confused daze. There had to be some sort of mistake, he couldn’t have been asleep for more than a few minutes.

He rolled over onto his side for a moment before sitting up on the side of the bed. After staring at the red LED display for a moment, he realized that there was no such mistake. Just as he started to wearily stand up, a hand grabbed hold of his.

“Don’t go, baby. You promised to fuck me,” the groggy voice of Richie’s live-in girlfriend, Kaitlyn, protested.

Richie sighed.

“Babe, you know I am going to get fired the next time that I am late for work.”

“Hmm…” Kaitlyn mused. “I guess you are going to have to hurry up and make me cum then.”

It was a familiar demand from Kaitlyn, she had a nearly insatiable sexual appetite. Even though their last waking moments together had been in the throes of passion, Richie knew that she would not take “no” for an answer. Still clinging to his hand, she tugged on it several times.

“I’ll let you go to work after you get back in here and do your job,” she demanded in a sleepy, but sexy, tone.

The couple had been together for a little more than a year but had only lived together for a few months. They were both in their early twenties and were struggling to find their footing in life. Kaitlyn drifted from job to job, never lasting very long in any one spot. Richie was a bit more reliable, but he was getting dangerously close to being fired, as well.

This was a situation that played out almost every morning for the couple. Kaitlyn would plead for Richie to stay home so that they could roll around in bed all day long. It was a temptation that Richie struggled to resist. As a result, he had already missed more than ten days of work as well as being late nearly as many times.

His boss was a good guy and had cut Richie a little bit more slack than he would most people. Although he was unskilled, Richie was a hard worker and his supervisor valued how productive he was when he did show up for work.

Richie’s struggle with Kaitlyn was futile, he knew that he could never refuse her. He slid back into the bed and onto his back. His cock was still partially erect from “morning wood.” Kaitlyn immediately sprang into action. She straddled his torso so that she was facing him and seated herself on his midsection.

Her smile was both sinister and sultry as she leaned down and softly kissed the heart-shaped tattoo on his left shoulder that bore her name. Richie responded in kind to the one on her left shoulder. It was a part of their ritual, and it happened every time that they were together. She gave him one single impassioned kiss before pulling away.

“I love you so much, baby,” she cooed.

The couple rarely called each other by their actual names. They almost always referred to one another in some form of the word “baby.” That was, in part, because Richie hated his name.

Technically, he was Richard III. It was a ridiculous name for such a humble family to carry forward and he was certainly no king. His grandfather was Richard, and his father was Rich, which left him to be mostly called Richie by his family. His only solace was that he wasn’t referred to as “Little Richard.”

Kaitlyn bit her lip seductively as she reached back and grabbed hold of Richie’s cock. She slowly rose up and took his entire length on the first go. Her hips swiveled gently as she let out a low hum of contentment.

She leaned forward as she started to ride Richie’s cock. She ran the fingers of her left hand through his hair, pinning his head down to the bed. Her right hand immediately found its way to her clit.

Kaitlyn was a very demanding sexual creature, not just in terms of frequency, but also in what she wanted their escapades to entail. It wasn’t uncommon for her to instruct Richie on what she wanted him to do, down to the finest detail. In fact, just the night before she had continually interrupted their momentum as she kept demanding that he pull out and allow her to lick her own excitement from his cock.

She rode his cock for only a short while. Kaitlyn was always in her most excitable state in the morning and was generally pretty easy to please at that time. She rose up to a vertical position, leaving only the tip of Richie’s cock still inside of her. With her right hand still diligently petting her clit, she ordered Richie to “Do it!”

He knew immediately what she wanted. This was not the first time that they had performed this particular dance. He started thrusting quickly beneath her. Kaitlyn leaned her head backward as far as she could, her long, blonde hair dangling behind her. Her mouth was agape as she eagerly absorbed the pleasure that she had ordered.

Her body surged several times as if she had been electrically shocked. Richie knew that she was just getting started, though. Kaitlyn’s familiar hum had returned as her trembling legs started to shake the entire bed.

She let out a roar that Richie had heard on many occasions. Kaitlyn’s body snapped forward aggressively. Her left hand halted her momentum as it crashed against Richie’s chest, nearly knocking the wind out of him. As her head rocked forward, her hair whipped against his face, leaving a stinging sensation.

That didn’t slow Richie down, though. He had practiced this act many times and he knew exactly how to give Kaitlyn what she wanted.

Unable to bear her own weight with her aggressively trembling legs, Kaitlyn’s body lowered back down until she rested on Richie’s abdomen. He continued pumping away furiously in short strokes that each crashed audibly against her backside.

He could tell that Kaitlyn was getting close. She was rubbing her clit so aggressively that he could feel the pressure against his cock.

She let out a cry just as her body stopped moving. Her thighs clamped against Richie’s sides like a vise causing her trembling to resonate through his core. He continued to serve her needs until she signaled for him to stop.

Kaitlyn was breathing heavily and looked like a junkie who had just gotten her fix. She leaned forward and gave Richie a long kiss. They each got a fair amount of her hair in their mouths, but she didn’t really give a fuck.

“I love you so much, baby!” she whispered.

She rolled off of Richie and crashed onto the bed. It was Kaitlyn’s familiar post-orgasm ritual of rolling around on the bed moaning and giggling while gently touching herself.

She had beaten Richie to the finale. That wasn’t an uncommon occurrence for their morning romps. She was always willing to finish him off, but as he looked at the alarm clock once again, it was obvious that he didn’t have the time.

He hopped out of bed. With no time to shower or even brush his teeth, he decided to simply throw on some clothes and run. With a little bit of luck, he could still possibly make it to work on time.

Richie found the previous night’s clothing scattered around the floor. That seemed like the quickest option. He grabbed his two socks and pulled them on, even though they were turned sideways. He looked around for his underwear but couldn’t locate it. Undeterred, he grabbed his jeans and put them on anyway. He slowed down briefly just as he was zipping up the fly. The thought of the gnashing metal teeth pinching his still rock-hard penis was not a pleasant thought.

He heard Kaitlyn giggling, once again, from the bed. She had sat up against the headboard and was finding Richie’s frenzy to be quite amusing. As he started to put on his wrinkled shirt, she started to taunt him. Her knees were up in the air and her legs were spread wide. She was tenderly petting her sensitive clitoris as she giggled playfully at him.

“I am going to be waiting for you just like this when you get home.”

On the surface, it would sound like something that a girlfriend would tease and not follow through with. Kaitlyn was not that sort of girlfriend.

“I love you, Katie,” Richie professed as he was ready to leave.

“Have fun at work, Commando!” she retaliated.

As he headed down the creaky stairs of their humble, old house, he heard her shout, “I love you too, baby!”

Richie wondered about what their life would become one day. While he was in no hurry to end the current chapter anytime soon. He sometimes imagined their house filled with beautiful, little, blonde-haired girls who looked just like their mother. There were even some naughty little boys that were named something other than Richard, as well.

He contemplated how he had been so lucky. Sure, he lived in a run-down old house, his truck was a piece of shit, his job sucked, and he couldn’t afford to pay his bills, but he had her. Richie wasn’t a greedy man. She was all that he needed to be happy.

Richie snapped out of his daze and hurried down the steps and through the house. He slid his shoes on and left them untied. The laces clinked off of anything nearby as he ran. He scurried out the back door and into his truck. He pumped the pedal and after several cranks, it took off.

He popped it into gear and took off, spitting gravel all of the way as he backed down the driveway. The tires squealed a bit as he dropped it into drive and took off down the street.

It was a foggy morning. Fortunately, Richie knew the route to work like the back of his hand, or so he thought. He took off at a speed that was probably significantly faster than would have been advisable.

There was no doubt in his mind that he was going to cop a fair amount of teasing when he got to work. He had spilled the beans to some of his coworkers on why he was continually late. Not surprisingly, word spread quickly. Sympathy was in short supply as most of the men were jealous of his beautiful, nymphomaniac girlfriend. Others would occasionally offer to burn one of their spare days off to stand in for him.

He was only a few miles down the road when he started to look for any kind of marker to alert him as to where the road would meet the State Highway up ahead. It would be the first stop on his short trip.

He saw something red flash to the right of his vehicle. His head snapped around to see that it was the stop sign as he blew through the intersection. Just as he started to turn his head back forward, he saw headlights coming from the right side of the highway.

Both vehicles collided while going full speed. The front right corner of his truck hit the front left corner of the other car, sending them both spinning in different directions. Richie’s body slammed hard into the steering wheel, and he lost track of time briefly.

As he shook off the cobwebs, Richie tried to assess his physical condition. He was sore as hell and had several visible lacerations, but they were pretty small. His ribs hurt like hell, and he was pretty sure some of them were fractured because he was having difficulty breathing. There was also something wrong with his right leg which wasn’t responding as it should.

Richie smiled and chuckled to himself, although that made him cough aggressively with his ribs in the condition that they were. He was still alive, and he was going to be alright. Then he saw a set of tall headlights closing in on him.

Miala_Aders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miala_Aders

His truck had come to a stop facing oncoming traffic. As he stared blankly at the lights, all that he could think of was Kaitlyn.

As the semi-truck struck his pickup, he was sent crashing through the windshield. His body bounced off of the front end of the rig, dislodging one of his shoes, before being deposited face down in the ditch. A working set of seatbelts would have kept him inside the vehicle, although it likely would not have saved his life.

It took nearly four hours for Kaitlyn’s phone to ring. Richie had no identification on him and the truck that he was driving was registered to his father. Between that, dealing with the foggy conditions, and the two other injured drivers, the state highway patrol and sheriff’s department had their hands full.

The man identified himself as being from the county sheriff's office and asked her if she knew of a Richard Martin III. When she told him that he was her boyfriend and that they lived together, he told her what had happened.

Kaitlyn dropped the phone and slowly walked to her bedroom. She curled up on her side and stared blankly at the wall.

Unknown to her, her reaction caused a new disruption outside of her home. Local law enforcement and emergency services had gathered in front of her house. They were about to break down the front door when one of the deputies noticed that the back door had been left unlocked and ajar.

Two of the officers carefully entered the house, calling out to Kaitlyn every few seconds. They slowly made their way to her bedroom, only to find her still curled up on the bed and staring at the wall.

They asked her repeatedly if she was alright, to which she shook her head affirmatively. She was clearly still in shock and didn’t really seem to comprehend what had happened.

While the officers were concerned about her, they got no indication that she was in danger of harming herself. One of the officers brought her phone to the bedroom and asked her to call them if she needed assistance of any kind. They eventually left the house and closed the door behind them. Kaitlyn went back to her previous position on the bed.

It had been nearly twenty-four hours since the law enforcement people had left when Kaitlyn’s phone rang next. It was a lady from the sheriff’s department letting her know that Richie’s body had been released to the local mortuary. That was the impetus that finally got Kaitlyn out of bed.

Kaitlyn got dressed just as it was getting dark outside. She was determined that she was going to see Richie one way or another. She went to the garage, grabbed a sledgehammer and a shovel, and tossed them in the trunk of the car.

As she drove to the local funeral home, she knew that the funeral director would not be present. It was a Friday night, and he did the stadium announcements at all of the football games for the local high school.

She pulled her car up to the side door and grabbed the sledgehammer from the trunk. It took several strikes to bust the lock through the wood frame of the door, but she managed to gain entry pretty quickly. She didn’t know exactly where to find Richie, but several interior doors later she found him lying on a table. It was clear that the funeral director intended on embalming him once he arrived back home from the game.

Kaitlyn brushed Richie’s cheek and assured him that she was going to take care of him. She examined his injuries. There were lots of visible scratches and cuts, and his right leg was turned in an awkward position. She assured him that she knew how to make things better and she started to attempt to move him to her car.

Richie was a diminutive, young man. He barely weighed over 140 pounds. Unfortunately for Kaitlyn, that meant that he was forty pounds heavier than she was. Once she got him off of the table, she tried hooking underneath his arms but found herself tugging away and barely budging him. It took her nearly an hour to get him to the car and loading him onto the floor of the backseat was even more difficult.

Once Richie was safely inside her car, she sped away to the outskirts of town. There was a tribe of Ojibwe Native Americans that owned a small plot of land in that area.

Local legend stated that in an effort to prevent more of their land from being taken, the tribal elders had consecrated the land so that no “white man” could step foot on it. Rumor had it that the earth itself would burn your feet if any non-tribespeople tried to walk on it. There was also a small burial ground where it was said that if anyone outside of the tribe was buried there, the ground itself would reject them. Although Kaitlyn didn’t know exactly what that meant, it sounded like it was exactly what she was looking for.

She drove her car out to the edge of the property and started to dig. Although she wasn't sure how deep she needed to go, she figured that just deep enough to cover him up would work.

That would be easier said than done. Kaitlyn dug until her hands were blistered, bloodied, and bruised. Then she dragged Richie from the car and carefully covered him with dirt. As she left, she called to Richie, “I’ll be waiting up for you when you get home, baby.”

Kaitlyn drove home and started to get ready for her night with Richie. She took a long bath and got ready for her romantic evening. As she soaked, she couldn’t remember how she had gotten so tired, dirty, and scraped up.

She shaved her body very thoroughly; Richie liked her like that. As she tried to recollect their last meeting, she was struggling to keep her memories in chronological order.

Then Kaitlyn remembered that he had left for work after their morning romp. She giggled as she recalled him trying to tuck his stiffy into his pants. She imagined him struggling with it the entire day. It had to have nagged him continuously as he thought about her and how much fun they were going to have upon his return.

She started to touch herself as she imagined Richie coming home and being so eager to finally have his release. He would surely pop his cork quickly and she would have to punish him in the way that she usually did. She would pin him to the bed, demanding that he lick her clean before “evening the score.”

Kaitlyn snapped out of her trance. She had been teasing herself for far too long and she wanted to save all of her energy for Richie. She climbed out of the bathtub and started to work on her hair and makeup. At that point, she was mostly ready to go, but she was disturbed about the condition of her hands. She remembered that she had a sexy outfit with both sleeves and legwarmers. It would be perfect to cover up her damaged hands.

She put them on and modeled them in front of the mirror. She looked damn sexy! Now all that she needed to do was to wait for Richie to get home.

Kaitlyn waited for what seemed like an eternity, but she finally heard somebody rattling the doorknob back and forth. After a bit, she heard the shuffling of feet downstairs.

“Baby, I’m up here waiting for you. Get your ass up here and fuck me!” she shouted.

Kaitlyn was getting excited once again and couldn’t resist touching herself while she waited for him to get there. She called out to Richie several more times and after a lot of shuffling and stumbling, he appeared in the doorway.

“It took you long enough, babe. I was afraid that I would finish before you got here,” Kaitlyn chirped, pointing at the rapidly growing wet spot in the front of her panties.

She strutted seductively in Richie’s direction.

“Baby, I am going to fucking wear you out tonight!”

Richie just stood there. His skin was quite pale and seemed to be barely able to maintain his balance. He was still wearing the same shirt and jeans that he had worn to work, as well as a single untied sneaker. His clothing was torn, tattered, and muddy.

Kaitlyn noticed Richie’s tattoo peeking out from his torn sleeve. She leaned in and kissed it. Just as she did, Richie lunged toward her. His teeth were just shy of making contact with her shoulder. She didn’t seem to notice anything unusual, though. Richie lost his balance during the lunge and Kaitlyn caught him and helped him regain his footing.

“Baby, you seem so tired. You must have had a rough day at work. Don’t worry, you know that I don’t mind taking care of you. Let’s have some fun, then we will get you cleaned up.”

She directed Richie to the edge of the bed, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. As she pulled them down, his cock seemed every bit as erect as when she had last seen it. As his pants neared his ankles, Richie toppled over backward onto the bed, with his legs now unwittingly restrained.

Kaitlyn climbed onto the bed after him. She couldn’t help but notice how red and swollen his penis was.

“Baby, that looks so sore. It looks like you have been thinking about me all day long. Don’t worry. I’ll relieve that for you really soon.”

Richie reached out in her direction several times before Kaitlyn started to remove his shirt. She pulled it over his head, leaving his arms tied up as well.

Kaitlyn stood up on the bed and started to perform a brief striptease. She removed both her bra and her panties, leaving only her leggings and sleeves remaining.

She grabbed ahold of Richie’s cock and lowered herself down onto it. As she moved her legs into position, she let out one of her signature humming sounds.

”I missed you so much today, baby.”

Kaitlyn placed both hands on Richie’s chest as she started to pump her hips in a piston-like fashion. She seemed to be laser-focused until a surprised look appeared on her face. Despite the fact that Richie hadn’t reacted in any way, cum was leaking out of her pussy and she could feel that there was a lot more sloshing around inside of her.

“Oh my god, baby, when I go off of the pill, you are going to get me pregnant so fast!”

Undeterred, she resumed riding Richie’s cock. Her left breast drifted dangerously close to Richie’s mouth on two different occasions, with each one leaving a distinct bite mark before it slipped free of his grip. Somehow, she didn’t even seem to realize that it had happened. She seemed to be getting increasingly aggressive when she chirped at Richie.

“Stay up, baby. Stay up, please. I am so close!”

Kaitlyn continued until she couldn’t move any longer. Her legs curled underneath her as she sat up and forced Richie’s cock as deep inside of her as possible. She placed both of her hands between her legs, pressing firmly against her abdomen. As she came, her thighs fluttered open and closed, looking like the wings of a butterfly as it tried to take flight.

Speckled with droplets of sweat and gasping for air, Kaitlyn cooed, “I fucking love you so much, baby.”

She leaned forward and played with Richie’s hair before giving him a brief kiss. All the while, she was completely oblivious to the fact that he was gnashing his teeth in her direction.

As Kaitlyn climbed off of Richie, cum dripped out of her pussy and trickled down her thighs. She slumped to her normal spot next to Richie. She was her usual smiling, giggling self as Richie slowly turned toward her. As he slowly closed in, Kaitlyn didn’t react at all. His teeth sunk into her neck, biting deep and not stopping. Blood poured heavily from her neck and quickly on top of the bed.

“I love you so…much, ba--”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments